Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) (9789 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Workers Protesting For Non Payment Of Salary In Osogbo (PICTURES) / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
FCDA that I wanted to go to ystday but I felt lazy to do so. Now I see y my spirit refused me from going. E for be long thing for me like say I go in d protest.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Cleanman(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
DE_GONGS:

Go make a remarkable improvement in your academic life first!
atleast you understand what he typed.
Dont use that as an excuse to digress from the topic.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
If civil servants protest in abuja, i wonder what will happen in states like abia and ebonyi.

An average federal worker in abuja lives large and is assured of his pension and gratuity whilst a 2007 retiree in abia has not seen his gratuity.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by kokoA(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
At times I wonder if we still have a minister in FCT. This man is the most useless FCT minister in history. Aleiro (whom I thought was the worst) is a "mandela" compare to Bala Mohammed. Smh. His only "achievement" so far is naming a district after GEJ.. Its a pity.

3 Likes

Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by tbagjames(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
With such acts emanating from high political offices,i dont think we would ever have a Madiba of Nigeria
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by scana042: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
DE_GONGS:

Go make a remarkable improvement in your academic life first!

Mr Okupe of Nairaland, thnx for your advice bt you even forgot that the schools are on strike because of the same bad leadership frm ur Oga @the top
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by GodpassU: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
first time on nairaland....make una congratulatobia new arrival oooo
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: the only thing this NLC officials know how to do is make noise.
what else do you want dem to do?you wan make dem impreganate you?
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by abokinside: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
I live in the fct, el rufai's 4 yrs as fct minister was the best ever for Abuja, years after him his legacies abound every where you turn, though subsequent mediocre govts ve attempted to ruin these things yet they are still visible, that is why I am shocked to the marrow when I hear people call el rufai all sort of names yet this people are very ok with alhaji Bunu1999-2003, Moddibo 2007-08, Adamu Aleiro2008-10, Bala Mohammed 2010 till date. All of these
Guys tenure put together has not achieved half of what elrufai achieved in Abuja, no matter what you call elrufai today there is no doubt that he is an excellent public servant!!! With a very sound mind and a very courageous heart.

6 Likes

Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Donsammi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
some folks will think abj is like heaven !! . when the FCT workers re busy demolishinq houses they didnt think of protestinq ..
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
dridowu: Bala Mohammed Voice : they would have been sponspored by the opposition , the opposition does not want abuja to develop
m.u.m.u
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what else do you want dem to do?you wan make dem impreganate you?
grin grin grin
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
kokoA: At times I wonder if we still have a minister in FCT. This man is the most useless FCT minister in history. Aleiro (whom I thought was the worst) is a "mandela" compare to Bala Mohammed. Smh. His only "achievement" so far is naming a district after GEJ.. Its a pity.
grin grin grin
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by shaye007(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Very good, 1st na our rent allowance from 100% to 60%, now no promotion and insider feeders are saying he's not paying us 13th month allowance how I go buy xmas chicken now..... Bala must go
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
El-rufai downsized the fct workforce in order to have a robust and effective civil service but his successors have overloaded the workforce, especially Bala that imported people from bauchi state. there are people resident in bauchi but on the payroll in fct.
bala has completely destroyed fct in the name of being loyal to gej and patience
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
shaye007: Very good, 1st na our rent allowance from 100% to 60%, now no promotion and insider feeders are saying he's not paying us 13th month allowance how I go buy xmas chicken now..... Bala must go

december payslip is ready implying no 13th month shocked
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes i was there yesterday when the protest was going on. They even prevented people inside the inner complex to drive out and were also shouting, "BALA MUST GO!!!!"
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by dridowu: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
fctguy:
m.u.m.u
i always blve dat its sm1 not well trained dat use dirty world to proof his/her point . Pls upgrade ur brain to latest version. If ur brain function to d optimal capacity you would have known dat a sitting govt will always blame opposition for anything like protest/strike
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by slimghost(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bala Muhammed is the most useless FCT Minister of all time! FCT has crumbled under his administration.

1 Like

Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by SHAAWA: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hahaha hacheesy just saw a circular GL 07-14 rent has been increased to 65%. The most annoying aspect is that after years of stagnation they can only give u 6months promotion arrears.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by skilfulsagei(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
you no know say Bala dey smoke! After several sticks na only money and land he dey use to calm himself down. he wants to mortgage all the land before he goes back to Bauchi. legitimate allowances of the workers are cornered for his selfish ambition. God is seeing u,Bala.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Hakeem3(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
MayB we should vote for a Non Nigerian as our nxt president.(An american, a european or a saudi arabian). Mayb dat will solve half of our problems.. Just saying tho lol
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
kokoA: At times I wonder if we still have a minister in FCT. This man is the most useless FCT minister in history. Aleiro (whom I thought was the worst) is a "mandela" compare to Bala Mohammed. Smh. His only "achievement" so far is naming a district after GEJ.. Its a pity.

Stop talking like an ignoramus! Take a look around you in FCT today...things are changing. The Bala-led Administration has transformed the FCT in many ways which are commendable. Take a look at the Land Swap policy just to mention a few. As for the protest yesterday, the FCT Minister later had a meeting with the them.

And as a matter of fact, the FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed is not and has never owed workers monthly salary since he assumed office in April 2010. He was only welfare-minded by paying them an end of year extra monthly salary which the workers themselves had preferred to call 13th month. It is an irony that a kind gesture has been twisted and misrepresented against the benefactor. All those who accused this man of owing workers 13 months salary arrears should apologize to him now.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by taobao123: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by shaye007(m): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
SHAAWA: Hahaha hacheesy just saw a circular GL 07-14 rent has been increased to 65%. The most annoying aspect is that after years of stagnation they can only give u 6months promotion arrears.

Pls is this for real? 'Cos there was a circular sometimes in Jan or Feb. That salary will be paid from source just like other fed. Ministries.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by shaye007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Decryptor:

Stop talking like an ignoramus! Take a look around you in FCT today...things are changing. The Bala-led Administration has transformed the FCT in many ways which are commendable. Take a look at the Land Swap policy just to mention a few. As for the protest yesterday, the FCT Minister later had a meeting with the them.

And as a matter of fact, the FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed is not and has never owed workers monthly salary since he assumed office in April 2010. He was only welfare-minded by paying them an end of year extra monthly salary which the workers themselves had preferred to call 13th month. It is an irony that a kind gesture has been twisted and misrepresented against the benefactor. All those who accused this man of owing workers 13 months salary arrears should apologize to him now.

Wow welfare minded indeed. What happens to the deduction of staff rent from 100% to 60%. Nobody needs his 13th month. He shld do the needful by paying 100% rent like his predecessors.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by SHAAWA: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
shaye007:

Pls is this for real? 'Cos there was a circular sometimes in Jan or Feb.
That salary will be paid from source just like other fed.

for real the circular was dated 6th Dec. it will take effect from next year.I dont know about payment from source.
Ministries.
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
dridowu: i always blve dat its sm1 not well trained dat use dirty world to proof his/her point . Pls upgrade ur brain to latest version. If ur brain function to d optimal capacity you would have known dat a sitting govt will always blame opposition for anything like protest/strike

Who is the m.u.m.u now, you or bala?
grin
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Decryptor:

Why didn't you show up at the protest to say this, by today you would have been 6 ft below grin
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by fctguy: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Häkëëm3: MayB we should vote for a Non Nigerian as our nxt president.(An american, a european or a saudi arabian). Mayb dat will solve half of our problems.. Just saying tho lol

grin grin grin
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by dunnibaby: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2013
baslone: Nah APC people!!! grin
who told u is Apc people ,Bala has done nothing in Abuja and FCT staff he is killing them in silence.what has Apc people got to do with this let's call spade a spade and do the right thing putting sentiments aside.
Bala reduced people rent allowance from 100% to 60% ,no promotion, no thirteen monthsalary,people working in fcta has no House, no land nothing to show for working there.even to park ur cars staff has no parking space its only from level 14 and above that have sticker and parking space what a life .people working with u has no car but new cars are being share all the time to emirs and chiefs in FCT .all he's concerned about is 2015 Election
Re: FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
fctguy:

Why didn't you show up at the protest to say this, by today you would have been 6 ft below grin

Well, i didn't need to. A meeting was later held with the Joint Unions Action Committee (JUAC) of FCTA and FCDA workers with the Minister and a resolution was reached between the parties involved. They finally called off the protest.

http://www.fctworld.net/?p=49

http://www.peoplespoweronline.com/archives/455

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law / Obi Cubana: Army Generals Storm His Anambra Home: Pictures / Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.