Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Motara - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Motara (2155 Views)

Selling My Laptop Stand For Coding, I Bought From Amazon (photo). Interested? / Check My App Pin Pals Out / How To Bundle Java Db Database In My App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motara by joefit4gur(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Motara by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2013
joefit4gur: I just finished my app after testing, and I would like to know if Nigerians can now sell their apps on Google Play Store or not, if they cannot, what ways can I use so I could receive the money from the sales. MTN App store was an alternative, but right now it kinds of sucks, I cant register amidst other things..

So haula peeps!
Your 1st app you want to sell it.

1 Like

Re: Motara by fr3do(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Who would buy?
My friend put it up for free angry
Re: Motara by joefit4gur(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2013
Thank you for your input, itz actually the first app I want to sell... and I know its something new, just about two developers have built the kind of app I have, and the users base is large.
Re: Motara by joefit4gur(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
fr3do: Who would buy?
My friend put it up for free angry

Users would buy alright. there is a free version with limited use and a link to the free adsfree and complete version, I just want to know if Nigerians can not sell their apps on the playstore.

Its no use deviating from the main topic... Its a simple question, stop criticizing, if I know in my mind that it should be free then I would.. Think!

1 Like

Re: Motara by dcitizen1: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
@joefit, i am very impressed with ur project. I will like to findout from if you are using an android ide such as android studio sdk to design and build ur first android app. I need ur response as quickly as possible. Thanks
Re: Motara by joefit4gur(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am using ADT. I dont think it matters which you use tho.

How do I put paid apps on Google Play Ooooo! Biko!
Re: Motara by droydakkount: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guuuuuy, go do a search on google na. Come to think of it, na dem even get d playstore self. D info should be available.
Re: Motara by gabuu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
@op I will advice you offer it as a Fremium. That is free to a certain level and the user has to pay to get the advance feature. Don't be discourage, put it in the store and watch what happens. Like the wise ones say, try you might fail, if you don't, you have failed already.

We have apps for schools and we are trying the best we can to push it. You might want to check it out at www.my-schoolapp.com

Good luck
Re: Motara by joefit4gur(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Yes, I have a free version, I understand how this thing work! But if I put the limited version on Play store!, how do I link it to the paid one with the complete features... You dig? The question remains if there is a trick to bypass play store wahala.. Peeps in the US Lloh wan free use their bank account as merchant...

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hacks That Will Hack Your Mind / I Need A Forum Blog - Who Can Help Me? / The Programmer As A Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.