Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls (36234 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
1. He doesn't care about grooming.
If a guy doesn't care about the way he looks , hair clothes bla bla. Na so girls go just they pass no even the occasional staring like okada light.

2. He doesn't touch or hold girls
He is too uptight Nd too careful about his personal, he doesn't like to move near women or he is scared to do so, girls like to b touched,held Nd cuddled Nd if u dnt do so well.

3. He has a dirty room or apartment
He doesn't care about his apartment being neat, just lives like a squirrel in a tree

4. His friends has no female friends
If a guys friends doesn't av female friends chances are he too is in the same predicament, show me ur friend Nd I will tell u who u are. Birds of d same feathers flock together

5. The guy has no packaging or branding
I dnt tink I nid to stress on this one just forget it if u d guy doesn't av

6. He can't put his ego down sometimes
Girls like too prove, if u can't put ur ego down sometimes Nd just agree with her or do sometins dat u shouldn't do in d first place.

7.he is too serious about girls Nd doesn't check them out
One tin is girls like playing, all of them

8. He is too shy Nd scared of talking to girls

9. He doesn't av that one tin dat differentiate him from oda guys

10. His kitchen or toilet is always dirty
Agreed u may nt cook but gals like to check out guys kitchens, I dnt knw wy but they do

17 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by pasqal09: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
My friend, Luck has notin to do with it

22 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Kcblunt(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
guilty of numbr 2..scared 2 touch...

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
pasqal09: My friend, Luck has notin to do with it
. We av to believe in luck or how else do we explain d triumph of our enemies

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Arosa(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
@topic True that!
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by vizboy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
this is so me but.

I have girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Arosa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
vizboy: this is so me but.

I have girls

So you are a dirty boy? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Castos(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yeah, I agree some guys lack some of these qualities, esp ME. But that doesn't change the fact that I can be better than that perfect guy who posses all these qualities. Note it that girls have different tastes and can surprise you with the choices they make. I believe that girls that looks at all these qualities in a guy alway fall victim of guys with real bad attitude. Find your man, then customize him to suit your taste.

31 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by vizboy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Arosa:

So you are a dirty boy? undecided
yes a very dirty one

12 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Arosa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
vizboy: yes a very dirty one

Lol, you are an anomaly, this must be you then.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Energito: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hybee2493: 1. He doesn't care about grooming.
If a guy doesn't care about the way he looks , hair clothes bla bla. Na so girls go just they pass no even the occasional staring like okada light.

He is too uptight Nd too careful about his personal, he doesn't like to move near women or he is scared to do so, girls like to b touched,held Nd cuddled Nd if u dnt do so well.

He doesn't care about his apartment being neat, just lives like a squirrel in a tree

If a guys friends doesn't av female friends chances are he too is in the same predicament, show me ur friend Nd I will tell u who u are. Birds of d same feathers flock together

Girls like too prove, if u can't put ur ego down sometimes Nd just agree with her or do sometins dat u shouldn't do in d first place.

Agreed u may nt cook but gals like to check out guys kitchens, I dnt knw wy but they do

that number four na koko

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by DavidKissinger(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2013

Sometimes, guys get caught up in lots of stuff that they can't afford to look at a mirror even for a split second. I'm a lil' vain, but there was once a time I had to prepare for a very significant exam. During that period, I didn't give an iota about my looks. No, not at all.

And that didn't present me as 'unlucky'

That a guy is timid doesn't mean he doesn't have that thirst for adventure.

Luck has nothing to do with it, hopefully..he grows outta it.

3. He has a dirty room or apartment .He doesn't care about his apartment being neat, just lives like a squirrel in a tree

Refer back to No. 1's reply.

Though at other times, it maybe owing to indolence.

4. His friends has no female friends .If a guys friends doesn't av female friends chances are he too is in the same predicament, show me ur friend Nd I will tell u who u are. Birds of d same feathers flock together

This is sooooo untrue! How on earth is this possible

5. The guy has no packaging or branding.I dnt tink I nid to stress on this one just forget it if u d guy doesn't av

At the end of the day, not every guy needs 'packaging' to attract ladies.

6. He can't put his ego down sometimes Girls like too prove, if u can't put ur ego down sometimes Nd just agree with her or do sometins dat u shouldn't do in d first place.

Where is this girl coming from since you've already mentioned he doesn't associate with girls

.One tin is girls like playing, all of them

Back to reply No. 2

My dear, what differentiates you from other guys?

10. His kitchen or toilet is always dirty. Agreed u may nt cook but gals like to check out guys kitchens, I dnt knw wy but they do

Refer back to 1/3.

Thanks.

24 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by vizboy(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Arosa:

Lol, you are an anomaly, this must be you then.
how u take know

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
David_Kissinger:

Sometimes, guys get caught up in lots of stuff that they can't afford to look at a mirror even for a split second. I'm a lil' vain, but there was once a time I had to prepare for a very significant exam. During that period, I didn't give an iota about my looks. No, not at all.

And that didn't present me as 'unlucky'

That a guy is timid doesn't mean he doesn't have that thirst for adventure.

Luck has nothing to do with it, hopefully..he grows outta it.

Refer back to No. 1's reply.

Though at other times, it maybe owing to indolence.

This is sooooo untrue! How on earth is this possible

At the end of the day, not every guy needs 'packaging' to attract ladies.

Where is this girl coming from since you've already mentioned he doesn't associate with girls

Back to reply No. 2

My dear, what differentiates you from other guys?

Refer back to 1/3.

Thanks.

Bros abeg
If u dnt do most of dis tinz no naija gal go follow u. FACT

I dnt av time to start replying ur msg's

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nokia lumia 1020 is better

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by YoshiMaster: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013

True sometimes, but not always.

Doesn't necesserily mean that he is unlucky with girls though, it may just mean that he has gone into such a deep zone that he doesn't give a fork.

I remember my final two projects in my college days, one was to design a temperature sensor (from scratch) complete with LCD, and programming

The other project was to measure the UHF, that's high frequency, and display the result on an LCD

Omo, that time boys no know wetin woman be again ooo, na 24/7 GEEK mode activated cool

At the end sha, I finished with a B (means we actually built it). So yeah, after that, I shaved, cleaned my apartment, and then hit the club scene feeling very, very, fulfilled.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by bigx(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wetin this one they talk?

Evils of internet everybody wan give advice.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by uzowulu8(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
nt in niaja, grl care 4 money. Dats al.. Fp

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by GotNoSwaggg: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
So how's that being unlucky? You need to rename your topic.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by israel007: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na una sabi

At least u didn't say he's gay when he exhibits these signs

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by yuzedo: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
mukina2, Mod sweethat of okoko evil forest. i see u scaning dis tread like a wicked eagle loooooooking for mr bigg to devour. swerry am giveing you three days (5) to put a rita dummynicks tread on frontpage or if i dint ban u call me bastad!! angry angry angry angry

rememba.... 4 days only. angry

46 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by YoshiMaster: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
yuzedo: mukina2, Mod sweethat of okoko evil forest. i see u scaning dis tread like a wicked eagle loooooooking for mr bigg to devour. swerry am giveing you three days (5) to put a rita dummynicks tread on frontpage or if i dint ban u call me bastad!! angry angry angry angry

I need to meet this guy, just a character.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Polio: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Load of hot bullshit!

Pssst
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by passionate88: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lies
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by kbdrim(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013

This na for naija girls wey no dey look pass surface things..clothes, cars and looks...na so una go continue the miss road..when you are deep..you will look beyond the outside and then personality will shine through..grooming can always come later but when the personality..the real man within is correct u are halfway through..no wonder lots of people end up with heartbreaks because with the right packaging you fall for crap grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Martiyu(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wow!!! This z so true dt m following the thread and saving the page... Op u really got me. I ain't dirty though, but others? Count me in. I get swag small na *changes face*
But what has that got to do with being unlucky? Pls, no just lemme change it for u at dz point.........no hard feelings though *smiles*
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
I don't buy the OP crap

Almost all guys have this character atleast one or two on that list.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hybee2493:

Bros abeg
If u dnt do most of dis tinz no naija gal go follow u. FACT

I dnt av time to start replying ur msg's
South African girls don't care at all When they like you, they do...
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by YoshiMaster: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
kbdrim:
This na for naija girls wey no dey look pass surface things..clothes, cars and looks...na so una go continue the miss road..when you are deep..you will look beyond the outside and then personality will shine through..grooming can always come later but when the personality..the real man within is correct u are halfway through..no wonder lots of people end up with heartbreaks because with the right packaging you fall for crap grin grin grin

You have to admit though that what the OP is saying has a lot of truth to it.

I don't think the OP meant it to be causal in that way i.e because the apartment is dirty, he can't get the girl. Rather I think the OP means, because he's not getting the girl now (for whatever reason, busy, not interested at the moment, or just can't), he's apartment is dirty, and by that you can tell that he is not getting the girl.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by checkdate(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
wow !
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by kuspa1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just get the money and girls will come rushing... Most naija girls are not after ur swagz or the above. Get Rich nd evrytin will fall in the right place.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Talius(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
yuzedo: mukina2, Mod sweethat of okoko evil forest. i see u scaning dis tread like a wicked eagle loooooooking for mr bigg to devour. swerry am giveing you three days (5) to put a rita dummynicks tread on frontpage or if i dint ban u call me bastad!! angry angry angry angry

so Na the yuzedo be this I don dey find you since o brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.