Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. (14068 Views)

Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Fashola my guy!!

Biggest scam governor, but I still have love for him..
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by EkoIle1: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
simpleseyi:

All these insults just because I said that I can only see one road in the picture. Bros, I beg try to dey accommodate contrary opinions, it is called civilization. I am not one of PDP e-rats, so take your mind off that. But, in Nairaland, the unwritten rule is if there is no picture, then it never happened, that is why Sahara Reporters had to post pictures of Jona drinking ogogoro with his South-South people to prove that truly our president has drinking problem.

So, post pictures or it never happened. Before I forget, I beg who be the fine yellow girl with faze cap beside Fashola in the last two pictures? Poster, I beg send me her number.

Apart from the OP stating 16 roads, I personally posted an article listing the roads and the article is still in this thread so it wasn't an opinion, it was stupidit.y and inability to read and comprehend.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Carsonv(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Goddex: The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

Is Abuja the workspace for the federal government? Abi u wan use FG money compare state money?

Please stop showing off illiteracy here. If your President wanted to handle state-level projects he should have just opted to become a governor than a president.

The dumbness portrayed in your comment is irritating.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by agbameta: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
The roads handed over, which had features for improved living like service ducts, kerbstone construction, street lighting and lane marking/kerb painting, included Badejo Kalesanmi Street, Kelani Street, Akinyemi Street, Paul Okuntola Street, Apesin Street, Folarin Street, Ajana Street, Akendo Street, Eniola Street, Ishaga Road, Ronke Street, Akinlawon Street, Olanibi Ojekunle Street, Oyewuwo Street, Kekereowo Babalola Street and Sadiku Street.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Uredaddy: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
All na wash. Overhyped governor.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by LeSaint(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
geeez: No matter what side of the fence you are on, you must give it to BRF

He's a performer

Except you drive around the streets of Lagos blindfolded, you can't claim not to have seen at least one impressive thing he's done everywhere you go

Or
Except you drive around in Oshodi LGA!
The most static, the most backward, the most inept (probably the most corrupt) LGA in Lagos State!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by mandarin: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Good to see some roads being fixed in Lagos. I want to suggest that Gov. Fashola should intensify all efforts at fixing more of such roads while any incoming government should make fixing feeder and street roads with drainages and street light a high priority while not leaving places like Ikorodu, Ketu etc out.kudos to his excellency.
However it will be well if the revenue system can be made tighter because I believe a huge percentage of IGR are not been remitted or reported and corruption must be watched seriously because Lagos should be doing much better and should be the first city in Africa.Taken that federal govt. laid a huge weight of getting all the non-oil incomes from the state there are ways the state can get more revenues:
1. Introduce compulsory tax identification for all traders including owners of street side shops and kiosks and give them tax electronic cards with which they pay,this will include all market stalls and street stalls.The burden of tax is just on those in the formal sector and its too much.This will include Danfo drivers as well and all of spared parts, foot-wears markets.Markets should be categorized so that undue burden is not laid on people which means that a spare parts seller will pay more than a chin-chin seller.Also,20% of revenues from such tax generated should be returned to local government for fixing of certain classified projects like street roads,street lights etc.
2.Government should work speedily on transforming the market system into a more organized sector by building well controlled malls,and encourage chain sales units in form of wall marts by residents where the state can get more VAT.
3. The state should look into gaining more from the seaports services, that is up for consultancy
4. There is a drastic need to invest massively in transports infrastructure especially railways, fast train services, it will be the bomb! This should be agreed with Ogun State government to link all the metropolitan areas of the two states.

More power plants in forms of recently commissioned should be built to cater for street lights and security apparatus, schools and markets. I will advise that street drainages be done while schools should be invested in while more lawns and parks be introduced say a target of 300 parks be set while trees in hundred of thousands be provided.
A law should be enacted to compel property owners renovate their structures or be fined.

Lagos state should look into the Lekki corridor and build an entertainment city there, put fast train and pursue the Lekki ports with aggression especially airports. I think Gov. Fashola has set a standard and coming administration can give a better hope but am not impressed at all about Lagos state University, the governor should kindly invest heavily into its University to make it worth being a Lagos varsity, it should be the best state university in Nigeria. Mr. Gov. has succeeded in changing a whole lots about Lagos and he will be remembered for good many years to come.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by nuelibe: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Keep fooling urself.
this is what he can produce with over 2trillion naira since inception of his govt.
Lagos state has d most deceptive govt in nigeria. Propaganda govt.

He's a performer

Except you drive around the streets of Lagos blindfolded, you can't claim not to have seen at least one impressive thing he's done everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by nuelibe: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thumbs up.
He is very eloquent but a big scammer....

Okija_juju: Fashola my guy!!

Biggest scam governor, but I still have love for him..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by smithsammy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
the reason why every "happenings" in lagos and southwest in general is always publicise is because we are the most civilized and exposed people in nigeria, and this is evident in the number of south-westerners you found on the social media(s).
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by jmaine: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
pheesayor:
You just deployed the "if you can't win them in an ardument, start correcting their english" tactic grin grin cheesy cheesy

No bruv, your argument was adequately punctured by stressing your erroneous generalization cool
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by simpleseyi: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eko Ile:

Apart from the OP stating 16 roads, I personally posted an article listing the roads and the article is still in this thread so it wasn't an opinion, it was stupidit.y and inability to read and comprehend.

Na me you dey abuse so? Just because you are with a computer and hiding under your grandma's bed. If you see me face to face, you fit look me for face? My grandfather was born in Lagos in 1805, also my father and I but I will never say that I am a Lagos indegiene because I am not, but I am sure that I know Lagos more than you that wants to die for Fashola and APC now. Anyway, I am not one of the PDP e-rats or one of you APC e-mice, so I will leave you to Sanni Yerima, I heard he is not just a pedo-phile but also bi-sexxual.

I don't know why you want to start competing with Doyin Oku-Igbe and Reuben Abati the palace clowns

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Whizkeey(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dr. Fasola is weking
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
simpleseyi:
[s]
Na me you dey abuse so? Just because you are with a computer and hiding under your grandma's bed. If you see me face to face, you fit look me for face? My grandfather was born in Lagos in 1805, also my father and I but I will never say that I am a Lagos indegiene because I am not, but I am sure that I know Lagos more than you that wants to die for Fashola and APC now. Anyway, I am not one of the PDP e-rats or one of you APC e-mice, so I will leave you to Sanni Yerima, I heard he is not just a pedo-phile but also bi-sexxual.

I don't know why you want to start competing with Doyin Oku-Igbe and Reuben Abati the palace clowns[/s]

What's this rubbish got to do with your inability to read and comprehend? Spend more time on your flawed capacity and ability to read and comprehend simple English words...

You know Lagos, but you are still in the dark about 16 new roads in Mushin. What a dullard..
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by davuvid(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2013

He's a performer

It's either you don't have a car or you are just another pyschophant....mtcheeeew
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by davuvid(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
cbrass:

What Do you guys have against the yorubas that makes you always criticize their every move. The road to my house has a covered drainage that subsequently double has a side-walk (pls check ur dictionary incase you don't knw the meaning of side-walk).
sorry o bros...where do you stay?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
nuelibe: Keep fooling urself.
this is what he can produce with over 2trillion naira since inception of his govt.
Lagos state has d most deceptive govt in nigeria. Propaganda govt.

If deception and propaganda is whats responsible for Fashola initiating and commissioning projects everyday, we sure need a whole lot of deception and propaganda.

Your village leaders don't have deception and propaganda, but you still end up with zero projects even though they collect taxes and allocations on your behalf.

Sometimes I just feel sorry for you people...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by tayork(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sometimes I do wonder why this man have not gone for president, I know he might not win bt we nigerians are gonna regret not letting him win #eko oni baje o
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by itsIYKE(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
agbameta:

FG or no FG. that's what's obtainable in your sorry village.

When was the last time your village commissioned even the smallest village road?

You are yet to tell us what part of the pictures you got your uncovered drainage from. Don't tell me because I'm sure it's your tribal village vision troubling you?
I guess u ofe pple don't have roots,that's y u all claim lagos whereas u don't even hav a quarter plot of land there,all u ofe pple are just tenants in those ramshakled batchers,that's y fashOLE forgot that he is from EKITI even tinubu sef is not a true lagosian,keep decieving urself...no go nd ask ur father where he come from...Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by itsIYKE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
agbameta:

FG or no FG. that's what's obtainable in your sorry village.

When was the last time your village commissioned even the smallest village road?

You are yet to tell us what part of the pictures you got your uncovered drainage from. Don't tell me because I'm sure it's your tribal village vision troubling you?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by 4Wilywily: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
eeeeeeeeeeeehee, new ke
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Goldmind1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Why snapping the same road through many views? You would have said that Fashola commissioned one single road in Mushin.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by asids55: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abagworo: This black and white painting of pavements when will it stop? I detest it to the marrow.

okay..so what color should they go with..yellow and red?
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Thomsbuky(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
nuelibe: Thumbs up.
He is very eloquent but a big scammer....

How did Fashola scammed you? Please explain yourself my friend.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Where in mushin
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
itsIYKE: I guess u ofe pple don't have roots,that's y u all claim lagos whereas u don't even hav a quarter plot of land there,all u ofe pple are just tenants in those ramshakled batchers,that's y fashOLE forgot that he is from EKITI even tinubu sef is not a true lagosian,keep decieving urself...no go nd ask ur father where he come from...Efulefu

itsIYKE: am from enugwu ukwu too akiyi village to be precise
....which village are u from?

^^^^^ Typical villager.

Do you really think the folks living on the 16 newly constructed streets really care where Fashola, Tinubu and any soul on NL call home or state? They don't, all they care about is the governor doing is job and providing for them, something your village isi ewu village square leaders are incapable of doing even though they collect taxes and allocations from you..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: Where in mushin

Fashola Hands Over 16 Completed Inner City Roads In Mushin

Google that phrase. That's if you know how to use google..

Btw, there's an article in this thread with the names of the streets.. Read and comprehend..
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by guttentag(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fashola for Nigeria President 2015 !!

Hit like to support

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
smithsammy: the reason why every "happenings" in lagos and southwest in general is always publicise is because we are the most civilized and exposed people in nigeria, and this is evident in the number of south-westerners you found on the social media(s).

What the f**k did i just read?? shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Gold-mind:
Why snapping the same road through many views? You would have said that Fashola commissioned one single road in Mushin.

So, after building 16 roads, you can not say you built 16 roads because you have pictures just for one road?

Why do you people think like little elementary school kids?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Thomsbuky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its international standard road traffic marking. Its not meant for individual to like or dislike. Public road sign and marking must conform with international standard for local and foreign commuters. If you have read highway code and passed your driving test, you will appreciate this marking my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. / President Buhari Commissions Newly Acquired Staff Quarters Of Defence Agency / Vehicles Conveying 56,750 Ammunition Intercepted In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.