Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Things Men Must Know In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Must Know In Relationships (45401 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2013
nenergy: 27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

I am no psychologist. A woman had better speak her mind or SHE is on her own. Even doctors asks patients how they are feeling to diagnose them. Ladies, let your YES be yes. Don't tell us NO or YES when you mean the opposite. We are thinking too many things already.....help us!!!
grin grin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by bhaliz44(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Argh!!! See my Gun...oya CONFESS NOW!!!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by felix281(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2013
why always women, why not men? @op,most of the things u just outline can never be applicable in our modern day women,otherwise u have them misbehaving, here is not a western world plz!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by emmadan(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
So sad dat dis days men live to impress women..undecided
Everything has totally gone off balance..

Honest Question:Is life all about women.?! sad
#ladies no offence
i tire o.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by fleps(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2013
Vic-jay:
I let d spirit lead, i dnt follow any rule or law.

One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is word of wisdom and word of knowledge is another. As many that are led by the spirit of God are sons of God.

Your words don't just profess sonship in God, they are true words of a true son of God. You're no longer a child.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by maxdozie(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2013
U did well bro for this post bt i gat few qus 4u
(1) When your woman says she always shy close 2u, she doesnt lookin 2ur eyes nor let u hold her hand nor hug her outside does she luv u?
(2) Lets say u try as much as u can 2call her daily nd d week u dnt call she also wouldnt call bck does she luv u?
(3) You always ask her out nd she cum out wit a dirty excuse about goin 4a weddin or her mum nt lettin her bt she would gladly go visit a male friend of hers in skul pls does she luv u?
EVERY ONE PLS I NEED AN ANS 2DEZ QUS PLSSS

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by buoye1(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Nice coach u can win the champions leaguegrin
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by fleps(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2013
sandijey: :DSo sweet
If only nigerian men can do 5 of this things listed!

Please be realistic. Can you do just two? Must it be about you you and you alone?
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by gbengaola: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
gluv01:

Yes he did. He's a relationship coach.

That's cool
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Emytexboy(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
Group to challenge legality of Nigeria’s 1914 Amalgamation

DEC
TweetShare0

A fresh test to Nigeria's sovereign status is afoot as Movement for New Nigeria has stated its intention to challenge the legality of the 1914 Amalgamation ordinance which gave birth to the Nigerian state.
The amalgamation ordinance is expected to expire on December 31, 2013, as MNN is set to take a legal action to ensure that a new union treaty was negotiated and entered into by the various nationalities that make up the
www.radiobiafra.co
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2013
diz iz da only thing ahh knw oo!
I must hug my american dream visa next year or "Die tryin" ni grin

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2013
maxdozie: U did well bro for this post bt i gat few qus 4u
(1) When your woman says she always shy close 2u, she doesnt lookin 2ur eyes nor let u hold her hand nor hug her outside does she luv u?
(2) Lets say u try as much as u can 2call her daily nd d week u dnt call she also wouldnt call bck does she luv u?
(3) You always ask her out nd she cum out wit a dirty excuse about goin 4a weddin or her mum nt lettin her bt she would gladly go visit a male friend of hers in skul pls does she luv u?
Chai! undecided

pls does u luv dis wrote-up u write? sad
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by fleps(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2013

My brother, I've been in the same shoe (but yours is tighter than mine). To determine at this point whether she loves you or not depends on the foundation of your relationship. Is Christ the foundation? Also, do you give her money monthly or whenever she asks and you have you give her anything? Now here are my answers...(speaking from a very recent experience. I'm no expert.)

1) If your answer to both above are yes, then she once loved you at the inception but has lost interest and is trying to pretend through because of the monetary gains.

2) If 'no' to both above then she does not love you!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by buoye1(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2013
U did well bro for this post bt i gat few qus 4u
JAMB QUESTION

maxdozie:
(2) Lets say u try as much as u can 2call her daily nd d week u dnt call she also wouldnt call bck does she luv u? S
IJMB

maxdozie:

POST-UTME

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Fkforyou(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2013
...@ OP....How many of this laws you Obey? If you obey this laws and you still get ex-girlfriends then these laws have no meaning.
Men just have just 2 options,we can spend our whole life trying to understand them or we can just love them.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by ademega(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2013
O ga ooh
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Imoy(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2013
okpara ugo: Edit Profile/Followed Topics(1,000,000)/NT/LK/FG/FS/Trending/Recent/News/Logout/Ads

...if you insult me, you risk a ban...

Are you m.a.d? *jst asking*
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
/

Relationship coach?

Go get a real job!!!

//
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by emmadan(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2013
nenergy: 27 - SOMETIMES HER BODY LANGUAGE COULD BE DIFFERENT FROM HER SPOKEN WORDS, TRY TO DECERN.

I am no psychologist. A woman had better speak her mind or SHE is on her own. Even doctors asks patients how they are feeling to diagnose them. Ladies, let your YES be yes. Don't tell us NO or YES when you mean the opposite. We are thinking too many things already.....help us!!!
that's why it is adviced that guyz who are not emotionally matured should stay away from relationships.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Imoy(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2013
fleps:

Please be realistic. Can you do just two? Must it be about you you and you alone?

Haba! 5 out of 32 isn't much na!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Alexanderpope(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Anything a man can do A woman can do better.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by tintingz(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by E10Billions(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Vic-jay:
I let d spirit lead, i dnt follow any rule or law.
Na Spirit tell u make u get a girl? hmnnnn? i dey ask u Mr.Spirit Lead, u no want obey rule to keep relatnshp and u go carry a girl,oh! I pitie for that lady,she done enter Lions' Den,na God go help am sha.
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by chezholy(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
herkeym001: As a real guy, if you did all these to you Girl/wife. You're wrong.
God bless you
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by sholie: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg somebody help me send this to my ex-boyfriend!
Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by Netz2(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
shiiii

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by 2good(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Women are just bunch of whiners like they are the only specie on earth. Men created much of this modern world, lay their life in combat to protect our civilization and still do today but when there are casualties during war, you only hear of women and children and never men. Fu.c.k all these stu.pid double standard feminist who think life is all about them. Let them go and study the history of the world to see the sacrifice men have made to make this world safe. On average men die between 6-10 years earlier than their women counterpart because of unfair burden placed on them by the society.
Its a pity that the so called Patriarchal society and laws written by men are so anti men and pro women. While I agree that women in Africa are still badly treated and need more empowerment as a gender, they also need to start acting like independent people whose life should not depend on a man.
If women want equality, they should start acting like equals of men in all respect and stop looking for any form of preferential treatment from men while giving little or nothing back in return.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by sleekch1c(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Are these immature posters actually in relationships?
The post clearly states that the tips are about keeping your relationship and not your flings or other ashawo runs.
Don't worry,keep being a jackass to your woman,when a real man sweeps her off her feet,you'll come here on nl romance section whining with other losers that women are cheats......una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Must Know In Relationships by tellwisdom: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
This nicca keep writing everything in favour of Nairaland gurls. Bro, do you get Punny in return??sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.