Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview (54372 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Shos19(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls has anyone dat put in for agric officer has been invited
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by justchill(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls has anyone been scheduled for the test in any of the northern states...becos all I hv seen so far is ibadan, edo, ph centres. Pls confirm, probably the northern states centres will be for the second batch.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine:
Visit Nexia home page, the answer u seek iss there.
all i see there is that weneva i input my details, it only resets back...and i did nt see where they indicate dat its in batches. Thats why am seeking for clarification frm anybody who has info about it in da house...pls help us if u ve info about wat's the fate of those who ve nt recieved any form of invite. I know there re many pple wit same issue here in da house. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by u3fine(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2013
de-tee:

all i see there is that weneva i input my details, it only resets back...and i did nt see where they indicate dat its in batches. Thats why am seeking for clarification frm anybody who has info about it in da house...pls help us if u ve info about wat's the fate of those who ve nt recieved any form of invite. I know there re many pple wit same issue here in da house. Thanks
http://nexiabusinesssolutions.com/index.php?desktopID=unsecuredDesktop&namespaceID=nbs&pageID=home&classID=0

They have edited it to remove the first batch clause

Click HOME

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by u3fine(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine: Vacancy Announcement
Invitation for the first batch National Youth Service Corps has been sent. If you have received yours, click on Applicant's Login on the Navigation Bar and login with your email and select National Youth Service Corp as your Vacancy Advert.
Other Batches will be released subsequently.

This was what the Announccement look like as at yesterday. But as at todayn they've removed the "Other Batches will be released suubsequently"
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by winsman(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine:

This was what the Announccement look like as at yesterday. But as at todayn they've removed the "Other Batches will be released suubsequently"
thanks for that. Wonder what their plan is now they have removed that other batches clause.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by eazysally: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
although i did not recieve any sms but i have being trying to log into thier website using my email to get my details but no access has being granted, does that means i am not invited? answer plz ASAP.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by cotmag(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2013
What then is our fate? I even tried accessing my details this morning but all to no avail. Moreover that the clause that emphasize the batch 'tins' has been removed from the vacancy anouncement, what do u do?. God pls help your children o...
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by sussyangel: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Shos19: Pls has anyone dat put in for agric officer has been invited
applied for same role but no invite yet
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine:

thanks so much bro...Only God knows the reason why they remove the 'batch' clause. And imputing one's details is nt even given any responsive, only resetting to input details again....we gat to continue trying sha. Hopin dey do sometin about it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by detee2: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine:

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by esherizdan(f): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2013
justchill: Pls has anyone been scheduled for the test in any of the northern states...becos all I hv seen so far is ibadan, edo, ph centres. Pls confirm, probably the northern states centres will be for the second batch.

im from the north i applied for admin officer 1 and my centre is rimi college kaduna
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by stevohdee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
dt means d information will be changed on daily basis,so we should be at alert by checking d website on daily basis to know d next course of action & information.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Coldsteel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Still no invite yet...and my email address doesnt bring out my details....confused!
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by remmyjunior: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls house, has anybody invited 4 d post of agric officer, somebody shld help, am confused
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by piusrule: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
u3fine: Dear ****,

Following your response to our advert, you have been invited to an selection test as follows:
       Time :  08:00 AM

Date :  2013-12-21

Venue :  Community Secondary School, Elelenwo, Obiakpor Local Government, Portharcount

Below are your examination details:

Applicant ID :  **********

Exam ID :  RV.**.**

Exam Batch ID :  */***/**

Names :  **** *******

Phone :  080********

Position :  Executive Officer GD SGL 7

Centre :  PortHarcount

Client :  National Youth Service Corps
You are required to bring the following with you to the examination center

—   A printed copy of this page as the examination pass(to print click the print button below).

—   Any means of identification(Drivers licence, National ID card, International passport,etc).

—   One passport size photograph with your applicantID clearly written at the back and signed by you.

—   Your writing materials .

NOTE:

—   Candidates should not bring any bag into the examination premises.

—   NBS Consulting does not require any payment of whatever form from any candidate for this test or the whole recruitment process.

—   Candidates are responsible for their transportation and accomodation for the test.

Hi did u get any idea on the area of test?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by smartboix(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol. It is tru..oooo bt 2 chk ur status na wahala... D site sef na rubbish!
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Simplejoy: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Iby88:
Nexiabusinesssolutions.com
Thanks dear,i hv printed my details.i applied for the position of Accountant 11 SGL 8.and my center in in UNEC law faculty Enugu.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Iby88: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Simplejoy:
Thanks dear,i hv printed my details.i applied for the position of Accountant 11 SGL 8.and my center in in UNEC law faculty Enugu.
U welcome. Wish u all the best. Sadly, I haven't been called. God dey.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by chukmeister: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
mayim:
Its gud u ar working, but if u feel u want a good federal govt job,its worth it.luckily for you,the ibadan venue is very easy to locate (loyola college).peace
Like how much do u think they will pay cos I work in a bank. Av been asking for the pay grade and range and av been getting absurd and ridculous amounts

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
H.mmm... I have not seen anything yet oº°˚!! People who applied from Abuja, any show? undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
This their recruitment thing tire me self!! All of a sudden they were talking about batches and before you open and close your eyes they've finished sending invitations...God day sha
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Iby88: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls I want to ask if there is anyone who has received an invitation via text but cannot access the details online. Cos it seems to me that it's only those that got an invitation can access their details. Or is there anyone who was not invited via text but able to access the details and print out the invitation for aptitude test? Pls share with us

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by stevohdee(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
is their any one frm osun state who has receive d invitation 4 d test
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by esherizdan(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
i received annda text frm nexia reminding me of my test 2moro
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ddjay: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
esherizdan: i received annda text frm nexia reminding me of my test 2moro
u na vip na,dats good
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by stlarry001(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Plz I was sent a messg now but can't access my center. Plz friends can someone help mi to cheek my center. Gods bless achara.chinonso@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Malachy27: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
stlarry001: Plz I was send a messg now but can't access my center. Plz friends can someone help mi in knwn my center. Gods bless achara.chinonso@yahoo.com
see grama....*smh* wonder hw the grama 2b writn 2moro wud b
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by ikanason(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Have gotten the text my center is enugu, if u are there with me lets hook up. 07032902102
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Babanbg(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Pls, any applicant from kano?
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Babanbg(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Still mine is not accessable. Pls help.
Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by Sotty05(f): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2013
stlarry001: Plz I was sent a messg now but can't access my center. Plz friends can someone help mi to cheek my center. Gods bless achara.chinonso@yahoo.com

Ur centre is in ph...CSS elelenwo,Rivers state
But you still ve to look for a way to have the print out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Salary For Arik Air Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.