Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop (12267 Views)

Can I Recover Files From My Damaged Hard Drive? / My Omatek Laptop Loss Sound After I Have Formated It / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Japlon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
How do one recover all files and documents that has been lost due to PC format.
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by emyguz(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry bro, did you say formatted your system? Its impossible. I repeat: 'its impossible'. Always have a backup of your important files before formating and also before being infected by a virus.

First to Comment!!! Ah!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by koderNeptune(m): 3:12am On Dec 11, 2013
I will sugget u try some softwares like Recuva and others from http://www.techracle.com/system-efficiency/

4 Likes

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Donsammi(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2013
some apps like recuva can recover some but not all bcus it was formatted
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Japlon(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Donsammi: some apps like recuva can recover some but not all bcus it was formatted
Thanks
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by usmanktg2(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Already formatted. that's all.
How could you recover your life once death undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by extremelygolden: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
It is almost impossible to recover any data hence the system has been formatted.
But you would have backed up your data prior to the formatting.

You could ask same question to google or anyother search machine to see what
answer they might give you.

Best of luck.
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Alikaxon(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Just click on this thread an see. @ www.nairaland.com/1551682/excluding-lagos-abuja-list-3
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by funkymedina: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmm let me go think
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Tloc(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Use a software called EASEUS Data Recovery. I'm attaching an old version for you.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
emyguz: Sorry bro, did you say formatted your system? Its impossible. I repeat: 'its impossible'. Always have a backup of your important files before formating and also before being infected by a virus.
grin grin grin
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by mazizitonene(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
u no think am before u format am ?
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Abuklaw(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will suggest u use easy recovery bt nt sure if it works for formatted hard drive bt cn b use to recover files deleted from recycle bin.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by emmybliz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Question for the gods grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Okijajuju1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Chrylich(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Space reserved
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by yinkard4me(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by emmybliz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
yinkard4me: .
you're funny sha undecided
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by tayork(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ask Ğ♡♡ĞŁĔ.......it not an insult. Google have all d answer to this and I wondering y u came to nairaland to be asking such question. Wondering how this hit fp
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Ruq: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can you hear yourself ?
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by emmybliz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
tayor_k: and I wondering y u came to nairaland to be asking such question.
your english teacher tried alot grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Chinboli(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
EASEUS . . . . Yeah i think that would help.
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by greenPHP(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
It is very possible to recovery every formatted data. YES very possible!!!!
Use power data recovery. I have used it and it works perfect even on memory cards. You will recovery even 90% I assure you!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Sheenor: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
emyguz: Sorry bro, did you say formatted your system? Its impossible. I repeat: 'its impossible'. Always have a backup of your important files before formating and also before being infected by a virus.
and who told yuh yuh can't recover formatted files...

Anyways, @op yuh can recover yur files using dis LINK to download the software.......
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Recuva or Data recovery will do that bt mind u not all data/files will be recover... And mind u possibility to recover corrupted files is high(I mean virus)
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by tikeh: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
k
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
let me ask for you

8 Likes

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by redcliff: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Japlon: How do one recover all files and documents that has been lost due to PC format.

It depends....what kinda formatting did you do? take a screen shot of your hardidsk after formatting.....lets see.
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by Dre19: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well during the time of formatting, if you have requested windowns stores old file. go to drive C: and open a folder called WINDOWS.OLD. you should be able to see there cry..if not then say bye bye to the files cry

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by sylve11: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
emmybliz: your english teacher tried alot grin

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cool
Re: How To Recover Files From A Formated Laptop by ruudboie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
I can help you out...email me.seyex003combat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages / John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.