Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. (3475 Views)

Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. / Convert Your Books To Audio Or Ebook Format. / Love Poems You Cud love, Entries You Could Enjoy Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by Craven: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
I understand the advancement in technology and their perks, but there are still some things I'd rather do the traditional way, and reading paperbacks/hardcovers happens to be one of them.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by Aida13: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
For a true lover of books, the electronic age has come to breathe new life into our reading culture.

Hundreds or thousands of titles can be saved on your e-reader device. Imagine going on a trip and needing to take 20 books with you for your holiday grin I enjoy reading on my iPad, and have great e-reading apps that make it easier and safer to reader via the screen.

Once in a while though, I like to curl up with a good paperback. The feel of paper as you turn the pages and the smell of the print and leaves of each page has its own appeal. But if it's this versus that, I'd say the digital age has come to stay. Audio is fabulous too if the person narrating it does it right.

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by EagleScribes: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Well, you may want to transcribe your audio materials into print or digital format to make it readable. You can contact me to help you with that. Call me on 08090903255 or mail
eagle_scribes@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
print!.it takes me a longer time to memorise when i read in digital.now that i have graduated though i have had to get used to dîgital works
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by sapientia(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2014
once i can see it.. i read it.. hard or soft copy.. but audio... never done that.. couldnt even listen to the bible audio...
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by newacca: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Print and digital format.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by meedx: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2014
Print, it's quite convenient
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by UjSizzle(f): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Print. Audio don't do it for me, and digital gets me bored senseless(Inferno can attest to this).
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by sailormoon: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Print and Digital. Audio doesn't cut it.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by BobiJoe: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Love reading digital,but notin compares to readin from print to me .it just feels kinda....mm..real
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by uzolexis(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
print rules for me, i like to mark books when i read them and i prefer doing that with prints,call me old fashioned but i'm not comfortable with digital and audio? dont even go there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by ijescorner: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
print please, I've not quite jumped on the digital novel reading bang wagon.

Audio would be quite interesting, you can listen whilst you jog or are about to nod off!
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by bknight: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Print.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by jslimz(f): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2014
In print. I love the feel of holding a book and flipping pages.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by Tizylove(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Mine is print then digital,audio is a no no for me......its too boring and its not imaginative enough for me
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by zelda4u: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Audio is a bit slow, so i prefer to read. For technical books, i prefer reading pdfs. but for non-fiction/fiction reading for leisure, i like reading an actual book grin
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by yemupz(m): 3:37am On Sep 30, 2014
EagleScribes: Well, you may want to transcribe your audio materials into print or digital format to make it readable. You can contact me to help you with that. Call me on 08090903255 or mail
eagle_scribes@yahoo.com

Bros, i have a few interviews for my Masters research and am looking for someone to transcribe them for me. Just saw this your post and wanted to ask if you're still able to do such jobs.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by EagleScribes: 5:03am On Sep 30, 2014
yemupz:

Bros, i have a few interviews for my Masters research and am looking for someone to transcribe them for me. Just saw this your post and wanted to ask if you're still able to do such jobs.

Yes I still do and I am available as always. You can mail me - eagle_scribes@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by TheMasterpiece(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
There's something about prints that you just can't get with digital & audio formats: the smell, the smell of books! Believe me, it's one of life's great sensory pleasures. Oh, good ol' print! I'll miss your smell when you're gone.

Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by TheMasterpiece(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
UjSizzle: Print. Audio don't do it for me, and digital gets me bored senseless(Inferno can attest to this).
Inferno? Is that Dan Brown's novel? Please share with me if you still have it, I've been looking for it. Thanks much.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by TheMasterpiece(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
UjSizzle: Print. Audio don't do it for me, and digital gets me bored senseless(Inferno can attest to this).
TheMasterpiece: Inferno? Is that Dan Brown's novel? Please share with me if you still have it, I've been looking for it. Thanks much.
UjSizzle
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by UjSizzle(f): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
TheMasterpiece:
UjSizzle
Saw this. I'll send it once I can identify which mailbox it's stuck in.
Re: Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital. by ChikezieU(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinnau:
Reading in print have been the method i was introduced into, as my main form of studyin and reading. But growing up and facing the ever growing rise of technological advancements, i came to love and cherish reading in digital format. Though it has its disadvantages like when there is no power on your gadgets and you will yearn for that hard copy. There is also the risk of long exposure of the eye to rays from the gadgets. All in all i still prefer reading in digital format.
you may loose ur soft copies any time should there be a slight with the storage system

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Turn Ur Novel Into A Comic Book/graphic Novel? / "There And Back On Time" A Nairalander's Novel Out On Paperback / Deranged -A tale of Love and Obsession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.