Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (38095 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by escavros: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dear Ego,

the word sex in this case is fornication.
First you need to call yourself to order as this foundation is a dangerous start, and violence will soon follow.

JESUS LOVES YOU

Your life belongs to God, use it wisely.

For daily encouragement, please refer to the gathering of eagles daily devotional
https://www.nairaland.com/1419377/daily-devotional-gathering-eagles/3

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by DickoElemi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
pls op d foundation started with sexxxxxx oh keep on enduring it
because even though i gv u my candid advice u wil stil luv 2 do wat ar doing...... grin cheesy wink shocked tongue
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...

you are a LovePeddler, and he is right by treating like dat....you will understand what: meant
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by BaddieKay(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its obvious dis nigga jx enjoys using u and u made d mistake of nt DTR(defining the relationship) bt u jx hv 2 let HM go cos u jx wasting ya tym,he probably hs a cwious gf/fiancee/wife sef...u dnt hv 2 pretend 2b sick or fasting jx tell HM u cnt continue wt u've bn doween*hs busy nd shit yet hs nt too busy 2 call u4 sex,use ya God given brain abeg
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by oluking: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

This quite easy to deal with..when you REALLY STOP ENJOYING THE SEX,you will know what to do.chikena
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Stop picking his calls or when he calls,tell him to go to the next shop as your shop has packed up. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by DonaldGenes(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
If you can answer the question of " Do you always collect money after sex from him? If yes is your answer, then i have nothing else to add ".
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Bigsolo88: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013

girl wen i read ur post i feel like ejaculat**g in ur mouth.. no vex dts wat i felt
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Alps(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Something is still keeping u in that relationship and u know that...or is he caring only during sex
Nne take a decision to walk out urself..u didn't ask for our opinion when u both started.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by ConquerAll(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013

Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.

Hey girl, just keep your cool and stop whining. You're complaining because you've lost control of the "relationship".
This is unlike other relationships you've had in the past where you had the upper hand and did as it pleased you. Here, the hand of the clock has turned and you're like "what the hell!"

I drop my cap for this guy because he's got the three essential stuff required to survive in the dating game... Self Confidence, Self Discipline and Sense of Humor. How I wish every guy out there could emulate this guy for once and see how beautiful life is when you're in control.

As for my advice, I suggest you just keep cool, accept you've lost some control. By using your woman wit you can get an idea where this is going (like asking your tricky questions. but I doubt if it'll work with this sharp guy).

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by skydeep(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
If the constant sex is what is bothering you then I guess our advices will be medicine after death. What you should have focused on is his strength and not his weakness. If he has other good attitude aside being a sex freak and you love him, why not work it out and let him take you as his partner forever?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by mspee(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
oluafolabi:

UKT wink wink

smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by ukandi1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
faakay:

Yep...

but it's not going to be easy for her to quit like that.

So the solution to it should be how do you get rid of him not turning you to his bootycall...
its simple. This relationship wil hurt her if not now, definitely later and must be stopped. Replace him with someone u wil not open ur legs for. Find a friend in another guy and lock up ur heart. U wil not die of d pains that comes thereof..alternatively, change ur lines with a strong resolve not to establish contact with him. But by all means ,.move out of that affair now..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by eme1n(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
HE's MARRIED!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Omegatron19(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
First, be yourself and know what you want. Who you are will attract who you want. If all he wants is sex then you're nothing but his intimacy gadget.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
You stop being his bootycall when you stop collecting money from him

When you open your mouth to ask for money you gradually turn the relationship into a transaction
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by adconline(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.
You tactically avoided the answer on cash4sex
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by thegoodone: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
i had a girl like this b4.let the guy go because he cant marry u.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by fidelity2014: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: You said his busy but his caring and fun to be with? undecided babe u re confused!

nah, i ain't confused, d few tyms we spent together as frnds he was a different person b4 dis whole tin took a different turn.

Then from her to where next?Just be candid wit urself n ask Jesus to help you.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Meegan: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2013

Simple...you are his side chic
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by squaddy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
virago:
He his there , we are taking out time to see if we are meant for each other. He has refused to bend and wants me to do all the bending. Right now I want to focus on my future and probably date again after I sort some things out.

Thanks for asking

I can do the bending.. grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by rill: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
U no sabi cut calll?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
petrov 10: u should rili change tis ur handle

Sound derrogatory

Ok i will think about it. Happy now?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by manjiggy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
1) Reduce your demands or not even make any for now.
2) Show him care, call him, ask about his welfare (not stalking).
3) If you can cook for him, do so. It helps a lot.
4) Do not put pressure on him.
5) Do not withdraw the sex.
6) Hope for the best.

Bless
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by squaddy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Baddie Kay: Its obvious dis nigga jx enjoys using u and u made d mistake of nt DTR(defining the relationship) bt u jx hv 2 let HM go cos u jx wasting ya tym,he probably hs a cwious gf/fiancee/wife sef...u dnt hv 2 pretend 2b sick or fasting jx tell HM u cnt continue wt u've bn doween*hs busy nd shit yet hs nt too busy 2 call u4 sex,use ya God given brain abeg

How do u mean using? They phucck each other don't they? Sex is a two way thing...she enjoys it(I'm sure of that) and the guy helps her out with her finances...if anybody is using anybody here, it is her
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Richy4(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
The question is what do you do for a living?

if you are working or a worker, and making a living then talk to him. do not be scared of him abandoning you or if he does,let him drop dead you are independent for Pet's sake. your good behavior and may be your beauty will attract another. he should treat you like a queen. and not a v1brator.

but If you are a student or not working, and he is providing all your need financially and you are paying back by sex. you have nothing to discuss. no emotional attachment, and if you are in the second category, stop calling him your boyfriend because he is not. I simply forgot what to call that kind of relationship. just say he is your "cousin",but if he is way older then you, then he is your 'Uncle' not boyfriend.because I know lovers discuss a lot

since you do not see him regularly, someone is giving him love and emotional support elsewhere.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Godson32(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
dejt4u: Madam op, pls stop using too instead of to. I beg u pls.
Now to wat u post, al i hv to say is .
u
U re confused as well. U failed to make out a meaning in ur last sentence
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by 50calibre(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
virago: You have lost any form of respect he has for you ( sadly and mine too ). You should stop all forms of communication with him and regain any dignity you have left.

Hahahaha holy fu*k what is this? So her respect is attached to her *****, is a guy supposed to respect you more because you don't sleep with him?

Gosh!! where does this kind of stu*pidity originate from.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
The guyman go say make dem use condoms.lol. E be like say una no know some guys n how konji dey affect their brains. grin
nouveaux: Give excuses. Its in you, fight back! Say no! U deserve the respect!
Ok, tell him u have HIv
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Imoy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
nouveaux: Give excuses. Its in you, fight back! Say no! U deserve the respect!
Ok, tell him u have HIv

Hahahahahaha, u funny die. HIV?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by suco50(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is not a front page material @all. What is this generation turning into? These are days where you find caution & decency thrown into the wind. Nowadays, you experience people turning indecency into norms. If not, this shameless HO who doesn't KNOW how to say NO won't nonchalantly expose her dirty diary for the world to see.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by nanizle(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
singing in *dbanj voice*

"I love that booty.. I love that booty... It's a booty call!!!!

@ OP... No man is too busy to make out time for the one he loves. Why don't you discuss your concern with him and hear what he has to say. I believe you would know what to do from there.

Maybe the booty call might be his way of expressing his love for you... and not just him relieving konji grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.