Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (38100 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by gazilion: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
I make this comment because this is on Front page.

@ op, you've not thought of the eternal consequences of your action.
You are still young and probably in your first year at IMSU if you did got the admission BUT already you are toying so carelessly with your life and dignity. There is always a spiritual aspect to the issue of sexual immorality. The seed of the fringe fleshly and carnal enjoyment you are getting now, you will reap in the future if you don't repent and ask God for mercy. You seem too good and nice to have your dignity destroyed by a boy friend who did not die for you - JESUS DID.

Please, I persuade you to repent, break the soul tie and dedicate yourself to God and face your studies. Seek first the kingdom of God and a true, sincere and god-fearing husband will come your way at the appropriate time.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by IAMBREEZY: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
If you don't wanna be his bootycall then stop picking his call or rather change your sim pls save me those bullshyte,when he was fuccking didn't you enjoyed it,if you re more sensible you will know the right step to take
...space...
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Missmossy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm,i guess its exactly what he needs from you as he is always busy other times.Dont think such will stop unless you flee from such a guy if truly you know your self worth cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Mattex001(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
wasak: I really do not have any advice to give you!!! please can u leave d guy and be my bootycall girl! ? I'm tired of self-service! thanks
wayrey............
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by DICKtator: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
nekaa: start meeting with him at the parks and cinema.. or you stop meeting him at all.

car parks and cinema conveniences are very good places to have a quickie!!!

so your suggestion is very sexxual and on point!!

typed "TALKING" from experience?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by ukandi1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
suco_50: This is not a front page material @all. What is this generation turning into? These are days where you find caution & decency thrown into the wind. Nowadays, you experience people turning indecency into norms. If not, this shameless HO who doesn't KNOW how to say NO won't nonchalantly expose her dirty diary for the world to see.
let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.... And not a single person did.. What is ur problem? If the OP was okay with her life that way, she wil not be here seeking opinion. If u have no suggestion for her, pls keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by phoenixchap: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
DICKtator:

Don't mind the above comment op.If the sexx is good, why close your legs?
You would stand to miss a lot if you do
I would suggest when he calls next , ask him where it is leading to(the relationship),Let him define it cos in his books, you perhaps,just a bootycall
If he tell you nowhere, go ahead and phhucck him some more

If he defines it in a ;positive way, phuccck him more

If he is undecided ,phucck him still

phucck,phuccck and phucccck

Imagine a life where you cannot phuccck and reach cloud 9? Miserable i tellya

Just phucccck

Phuccck goes on................................................

grin grin grin grin

This dude must be crazy..... grin grin can't stop laughing... Coughing
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Waspy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Old habits die hard. cry cry
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Sheenor: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
@op i don't knw if yuh realli wanna quit...buh ilts obvious to me that yuh still enjoy it or enjoy one or two things yuh get from him....
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Onyenna(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.

You nearly confused me with your "too's"...shooo!
My Humble advice is this; Let him know/understand how you feel about that.....sit him down and discuss the topic with him..... If he's truly busy(probably making da Cash), well, I suggest you give him time...
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by GentleFrank(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Open up and tell him your mind directly !
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by seangy4konji: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Laughing in Spanish!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by suco50(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
ukandi1: let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.... And not a single person did.. What is ur problem? If the OP was okay with her life that way, she wil not be here seeking opinion. If u have no suggestion for her, pls keep quiet.

You shut the fcvk right there ! What the hell are you ranting? Is she a kid who doesn't know her right from left? She has chosen to have an ugly romance with someone she has lost control over and you think any bullshit comment you drop here in the name of advice will help her change? Mumu guy advising an 'ayangba'.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by BankManager(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.
Why not quit the relationship.?There are better guys outside.The character of your guy only shows he wanna use you and dump you..QUIT.!
Keep yourself for your future husband.Why will a rascal be reaping where he didn't sow?He haven't paid your bride price yet he is turning you to a s*x tool..
Wise up jor..!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Boss13: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Everyone is telling the sister to leave. However, we have failed to ask her if she is always when she is with the guy. Remember she said he is caring and funny. Truly, the op adds little to the relationship or friendship so the guy is not impress with her person but with her booty.
If she truly likes the guy, she should stop worrying and start studying him. Strategize on how to win him over cos there is another lady he cherishes more and only considers OP when he is Hot.
I am writing from experience, some ladies can't handle a good conversation, have little understanding about men, would prefer to watch nollywood and want you to make them happy. That can be boring and stressful too. So the only way they can make me happy is by straffing, washing my clothes and cooking for me (that's all) and I call when I'm Hot. Bad case is when she is bad on bed- the booty call would only last two weeks
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Richy4(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013

Nigerian movie has been there since 1995 or more. and they have acted this your script as far back as when Kate hanshew, Victoria iyama, Liz Benson ,saint obi , late J T Tom West , Obot Etuk etc where acting student role.

sorry you may not know this actors and Actresses. the name of the players may have changed but the game is still the game.

If you do not like the way he is treating you. then stop. i guess you are what we call "convenience"
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Tinkybabe(f): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Stop your booty from answering his call!

Have some self respect and dignity.This guy is only using you.

The handwriting is clear,you are worth nothing more than a sex object to him...as for him being sweet and caring,every guy is sweet and caring when there is a kitty to pound.

The guy is not only having his cake,he's having yours too and eating both voraciously.

Wake up and smell the coffee girl!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by macof(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na money....once money is involved legs open wide
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Guidette(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...

First things first... Do you really like him? If you do then giiiirrrrrl you are in very big trouble. I would say try to get him to DTR (Define the relationship). If he says he wants to be fuck_ buddies, then you know where you stand with him and everything you do from that day on is all on you. If he wants a gf then try and have conversations with him outside his bedroom, like try taking walks or going to restaurants instead of ending up in his bed every single time.

Trust me.... DTRing will be the best thing that will ever happen to you.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
I WONDER WHAT THIZ HYSTERICAL BALDERDASH IS DOIN IN FRONTPAAAAAAAAAGE NI?!!! angry angry Fooolish THREADS like this nauseats me a lot! I swear!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Temptee101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anytym u wan go see am, make sure u wear helmet for waist. Chikena!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by delta12(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chei,

My case has been escalated ohhh,

But aunty it is not the case oh lipsrsealed.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Temptee101(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bank Manager:
Why not quit the relationship.?There are better guys outside.The character of your guy only shows he wanna use you and dump you..QUIT.!
Keep yourself for your future husband.Why will a rascal be reaping where he didn't sow?He haven't paid your bride price yet he is turning you to a s*x tool..
Wise up jor..!
You this man shattap. Infact, shattap again! What do you mean by "his reaping where he did not sow"? What has he got to reap? A kitty cat that has been banged only God knows how many thousand times. Op, atleast; you are gaining from the guy's care and funny jokes while the guy gains from hammering your booty. So why u complaining?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by onnodim(f): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Get a life!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by phiphis: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
you claim to to need advice abi? prblm is, will you stop opening ur legs for him if u are adviced to? enjoy urself until wen you realise how foolish you are!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by bigtt76(f): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well ....call it a day dearie undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by NosoChic: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
I may sound a bit old school but this is a typical case of 'Why buy the cow when the milk is free'.

First, DESIST from having any sex with him. The next booty call give him an excuse, keep doing this all the time.

If he still cares enough to call you when he senses you are intentionally avoiding him, you can then go ahead to define the relationship by discussing this with him.

The next phase will depend on the outcome of the aforementioned.

Anyways in my honest opinion, you appear to be his Bleep buddy grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by mikelblinks(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
did yu say yu are tired of Bleep?
Eh dis Guy don finish dis babe wif straf
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Aspetta(f): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tell him you really like him(not love) but you have plans for your future. Spell it all out.Tell him about your hopes and dreams. If he is interested ,he will stick around.In the meantime,stop receiving gifts from him to show how serious you are.(this advice worked for a friend).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Kzyah: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Now i knw y dey say common sense is scarce commodity. Do u rily nid sum1 to tell u wot to do? Wot happend to dat tin called 'instincts'? angry
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Aspetta: Tell him you really like him(not love) but you have plans for your future. Spell it all out.Tell him about your hopes and dreams. If he is interested ,he will stick around.In the meantime,stop receiving gifts from him to show how serious you are.(this advice worked for a friend).

Assume the man really enjoy the B**ty call, and you tell him all that - You actually think he will be honest with you and say he is with you for the b**ty call?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
The way some of you answer questions is really rude and even the ladies are insulting her. Sum1 wrote a problem nd sum of u just termed her as an ashi or she should shutup cos the guy is giving her money funny enuff all these "gals love money" noise makers don't even have N1. When u guys see a nice gal u never appreciate her but u go 4 money monger gals and start complaining. @op as for ur problem forget wat pple are saying that u shld talk to him nd win his heart if a guy doesn't like u forget it u are useless to him and all he wants is to sleep with u please leave that guy he is not worth it u are missing good opportunities by just being with him, he has sum1 he loves already no matter wat u do he won't love u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.