Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? (1548 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Y Does Every Random & Meaningless Nairaland Thread Have The Word "Pastor" In It? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2013
Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them to stop worshiping Mary and follow Jesus?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them to stop bowing down to images and serve God?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them that if they dnt repent from worshiping the pope and idolatry they will go to hell?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them not to add to the books in the bible?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them nt to pray to Mary, dead saints, human priest but to Jesus?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i exposed their false doctrine and lies?

Have i now become the catholic enemy because i told them to stop following Roman traditions and pagan practices and embrace Jesus as their saviour ?

Why are the catholic so adamant to accept the truth?

Why are the catholic so adamant to stop bowing down to idols?

Why are the catholic so adamant to stop praying to mary and dead saints?

Why are the catholic so adamant to stop false doctrines?

Why are the catholic so adamant to stop calling the pope infallible?

Why are the catholic so adamant to stop giving the glory of God to man and idols?

Why are the catholic so adamant to reject human traditions and follow the wholesome word of God.

Indeed the truth i have passed to them and it is now left with them and God.
I dnt hv to say much, as the saying goes that a word is enough for the wise.

But before i leave let me ask again:
Galatian 4:16.
Have i now become your enemy because i tell you the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by bizmahn: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Bros, go on & say the truth without relenting or regarding whose ox is gored.Its true this forum hates the truth but you owe it as a duty to God to speak.Even the prophets of old where mandated by God to continue when people hated them for the sake of the truth.
Do not think your efforts is not yielding fruit.Many are reading these things and are repenting & many will yet read in months & years to come & repent.Only shun going to the sinful extremes of abusing them back should they abuse you.
If their abusive or provocative replies bothers you,just open the thread,post the truth and don't even bother replying anyone at all.May God help them to see the light & be saved & also perfect us ourselves where we are lacking.Amen.
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Rich4god(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Its because you always lie to buttress you point thats why you sound like an enemy to them. Like I used to tell you, lower your profile and learn about the church then you will get to see that you always lie against the church. But on a second thought, I have decided to leave the catholic church cos I dont want to go to hell(according to you)... So which of the churches will I now attend so as to save my soul. Plz, dont shy away from the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Enigma(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2013
A Christian does not need a name for his "church". Just like the church that met in various people's houses in the Bible, e.g. Prisca, Philemon etc, did not have any name. In fact NO church in the Bible had any name other than ---- "church"! smiley

This is because the Christian Church is not concerned about denominations --- whether it is Roman Catholic Church or Cutlass Sharp Sharp Ministry. wink

@Ukuts_gp

I will just say temper zeal with wisdom and greater knowledge. smiley

cool
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Guy.....you're an enemy cos you lie......there are reasons that I dislike the catholic church but I dont tell lies to make my point

2 Likes

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Adeoba10(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Rich4god: So which of the churches will I now attend so as to save my soul. Plz, dont shy away from the bolded.
You can try Cherubim and Seraphim.. Jux suggestin, afteral na Jesus dem dey call alxo
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm. This is a sign of anti-christ for the church christ. Since i joined Nairaland, i haven't seen any pentecostal church thread promoting their belief rather ukut and his cohort are bashing catholic church. Please remember that arguing about church is a sin. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Logicboy03: Guy.....you're an enemy cos you lie......there are reasons that I dislike the catholic church but I dont tell lies to make my point
Good day Sir. I need it.
#Merci
#shalom
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Alikaxon(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Why is he bothered about being an enemy of people who don't worship God truely. Would you have been catholics' friend when they re worshiping devil?
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
FrancisTony: Good day Sir. I need it.
#Merci
#shalom

Not now......I wont give UKutsGp an org.asm on this thread....he loves when there is anti catholic rhetoric
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Rich4god(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: Why is he bothered about being an enemy of people who don't worship God truely. Would you have been catholics' friend when they re worshiping devil?
This is the reason why people like ukuts see theirself as enemies. Why would you want to lie because of hatred. Plz elaborate what you mean that catholics worship devil.

2 Likes

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Rich4god(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Enigma: A Christian does not need a name for his "church". Just like the church that met in various people's houses in the Bible, e.g. Prisca, Philemon etc, did not have any name. In fact NO church in the Bible had any name other than ---- "church"! smiley

This is because the Christian Church is not concerned about denominations --- whether it is Roman Catholic Church or Cutlass Sharp Sharp Ministry. wink

@Ukuts_gp

cool
... I got your point, but I hope ukuts got the kind of understanding that you do. With that in mind, let the op tell me what I am to do to be saved.
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by plaetton: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
@op
What do you know about truth, and where did you get your truth from?
Do you really think you know and understand what Christianity is about?

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Rich4god(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Enigma: A Christian does not need a name for his "church". Just like the church that met in various people's houses in the Bible, e.g. Prisca, Philemon etc, did not have any name. In fact NO church in the Bible had any name other than ---- "church"! smiley

@Ukuts_gp

cool
I got your point, but I hope ukuts got the kind of understanding that you do. With that in mind, let the op tell me what I am to do to be saved.
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by POPEII: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Stop feeling important and taking yourself for something or someone you are not, Catholic don't give a rat azz about your sorry being. 2B members no b beans, we don't advertise or look for members esp your type

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by POPEII: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
How many Catholics open threads about the business ventures you call churches? Jeez

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: Why is he bothered about being an enemy of people who don't worship God truely. Would you have been catholics' friend when they re worshiping devil?
for this one mind now, he don comment

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Last thread indeed!!
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by try69: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ukuts gp

Seriously LAST THREAD?

Hellelujah satan is defeated..

Now take panadol and chill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by POPEII: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
^^ u think so ? Me I doubt ooo the word catholic gives him heavenly feelings cheesy grin
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
try69: @ukuts gp

Seriously LAST THREAD?

Hellelujah satan is defeated..

Now take panadol and chill cheesy

Popranolol tablet wil be ok grin
cheesy
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: ^^ u think so ? Me I doubt ooo the word catholic gives him heavenly feelings cheesy grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
bizmahn: Bros, go on & say the truth without relenting or regarding whose ox is gored.Its true this forum hates the truth but you owe it as a duty to God to speak.Even the prophets of old where mandated by God to continue when people hated them for the sake of the truth.
Do not think your efforts is not yielding fruit.Many are reading these things and are repenting & many will yet read in months & years to come & repent.Only shun going to the sinful extremes of abusing them back should they abuse you.
If their abusive or provocative replies bothers you,just open the thread,post the truth and don't even bother replying anyone at all.May God help them to see the light & be saved & also perfect us ourselves where we are lacking.Amen.

You guys should ignore the first poster on this thread o. He's one and the same person as op. He's just using a different moniker. bizhman=ukuts gp

He just opened this "ukuts gp" in September mostly to attack catholics and use the other one to support himself. Infact from that September 24(when he opened this ukuts gp moniker) till now he has created more than 50 threads most of which are plain silly and ignorant.

Yet when you ask him the church he attends so we can join this his church that will take him straight to heaven,he'll abandon the thread and run cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He was recently busted in one of his threads that bizhman= ukuts gp> cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

You guys should ignore the first poster on this thread o. He's one and the same person as op. He's just using a different moniker. bizhman=ukuts gp

He just opened this "ukuts gp" in September mostly to attack catholics and use the other one to support himself. Infact from that September 24(when he opened this ukuts gp moniker) till now he has created more than 50 threads most of which are plain silly and ignorant.

Yet when you ask him the church he attends so we can join this his church that will take him straight to heaven,he'll abandon the thread and run cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He was recently busted in one of his threads that bizhman= ukuts gp> cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
chai

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by POPEII: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Makes sense...Hummm the amount of things people can do to bash the holy mother church is baffling
Kamsy10:

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by bizmahn: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

It amazes me when I consider the level of lies you have to muster when you get to see you are beaten.Any discerning & knowledgeable person on this forum that knows me since I began or reads my posts will know clearly there are extremes I cannot go as a matter of christian principle which Ukuts gp still needs to deal with.
I know you clearly know these facts but as a drowning man whose wiles has been exposed you conjure lies & baseless questions & arguements & post them multiple times to derail threads that have burst the bubble of your church yet they never get derailed.As a matter of emphasis "I am not Ukuts gp" but if that will douse your frustration then go on & lie that bizmahn equals Ukuts gp.
Maybe I'm also the fellow Enigma & other intelligent fellows that exposed your church heresies on this forum.Those lies will not bother me one bit & won't stop me from joining efforts with all that are willing on this forum to expose the errors of your church.
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
bizmahn:
It amazes me when I consider the level of lies you have to muster when you get to see you are beaten.Any discerning & knowledgeable person on this forum that knows me since I began or reads my posts will know clearly there are extremes I cannot go as a matter of christian principle which Ukuts gp still needs to deal with.
I know you clearly know these facts but as a drowning man whose wiles has been exposed you conjure lies & baseless questions & arguements & post them multiple times to derail threads that have burst the bubble of your church yet they never get derailed.As a matter of emphasis "I am not Ukuts gp" but if that will douse your frustration then go on & lie that bizmahn equals Ukuts gp.
Maybe I'm also the fellow Enigma & other intelligent fellows that exposed your church heresies on this forum.Those lies will not bother me one bit & won't stop me from joining efforts with all that are willing on this forum to expose the errors of your church.
no difference between you and UKUTS..

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by bizmahn: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
woky: no difference between you and UKUTS..

If that satisfies your frustation then believe it & even make a rosary out of it & pray it all day long but be sure it won't stop me from saying that the Roman Catholic Church should have been among the best church existing but they chose to adamantly follow heretic teachings unsupported by Christ & His apostles.No Apology.
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
bizmahn:
If that satisfies your frustation then believe it & even make a rosary out of it & pray it all day long but be sure it won't stop me from saying that the Roman Catholic Church should have been among the best church existing but they chose to adamantly follow heretic teachings unsupported by Christ & His apostles.No Apology.
u can go to hell with ur offence if u wish, ur Apology won't be necessary .

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by POPEII: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
bizmahn:
lol uktus

1 Like

Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by woky: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: lol uktus
ukuts indeed grin
Re: Last Thread: Have I Now Become The Catholic Enemy because I Told Them The Truth? by try69: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: ^^ u think so ? Me I doubt ooo the word catholic gives him heavenly feelings cheesy grin

Bros maybe the dude has realised satan has been using him to persecute the Holy church of God.. If not, ukuts no go say na him last thread oh..shebi he say him wan convert us? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? / How Can You Love God Whom You Have Not Seen? / Impact Of The Empty Tomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.