Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! (1737 Views)

Review: Eko Hotel And Suites / 12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! / The 10 Most Expensive Hotel Suites In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by coolier(f): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
Kudos De Executive Suites!!!

I was in Nigeria and wanted to visit Ibadan for a couple of days. A friend recommended De Executive Suites and it turned out to be 'Paradise on Earth'. Now where do I start? Is it the friendliness and courtesy of the staff, the genuine warm welcome, the pleasures and comforts of the hotel, the executive treatment itself from start to finish that would make you want to return to De Executive Suites or the strategic location at No 1, Oba Akenzua Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State. With fully air-conditioned rooms and suites to choose from at reasonable and affordable prices - the ball is in your court!

Other facilities include:
A Restaurant and fully stocked Bar
Indoor Swimming pool
24/7 Internet access
Games: Table tennis, Snooker and Badminton
Laundry Services. Whats more,
They also have Shuttle buses to ease your movement in town

So when next you're in Ibadan people, visit De Executive Suites.
Re: De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by AKO1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
How much per night?
Re: De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by landis(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2008
how about some pics and website?
Re: De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by zarazara: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2008
This sounds really good. Is it really in Ibadan? Have they got a website? The experience we had at one shabby hotel we stayed in made me vow not to visit Ibadan again. The accommodation was so bad, the food was appalling and one time the generator stopped working, can you believe that? And we didn't even get a refund. Anyway, we're planning to travel home soon so I might check this out. It'd be nice if I can see their website and see pictures of this 'Paradise on Earth' sha! Good looking out, thanks.
Re: De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by coolier(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
landis:

how about some pics and website?

www.deexecutivesuites.com

sorry tried to upload some pics of the place I took, no luck here. Check pics on their website
Re: De Executive Suites, Ibadan Nah You Biko! by coolier(f): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
A_K_O:

How much per night?

we paid N7,000 for the fully air conditioned room we had but I suppose the prices differ. Am sure it will be on their website. Am not their PR o, I just fell in love with these people. It's hard to believe there is a place like that in Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Those Who Died In Todays Plane Crash.. / Man Survived After Hiding In Plane's Wheel From South Africa To Netherlands. / How The Uk Is Scamming Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.