Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix (7641 Views)

I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / When You Laugh To His Dry Joke Cos He Is Paying For Your Food (pics) / Just Met Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by drnairalov: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okay Nairalanders, I just fell out with a cute popular girl i met on here. She says Send me a pix of your new ride?, so I send the top pix. She said "Damn I Love Uuu" !!! and i should come over and get some.____ ..Of course I went 2 get some *wink. After sex she walked me to the door and said where is your ride?? I jump on my ride (bottom pix)..and she says U lying black bitch, lose my phone No. SMH fam how am i a liar? when CLEARLY I was pointing exactly to the bike in the top picture. Not my fault someone's car was in the way. *puppyeyes

Fam am I wrong and did I lie Pls help oo*crying

Escaped Laboratory Male Rat.. still running frm dose cats..96 Olympics Gold Medalist in blah blah. blah ...Half 419 Half Naija!! *Cheers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Xsenga(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by dhensity: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yaba left calls!!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE PURNISHED.
1: You posted on the wrong section(not joke section)
2: You were lying.
3: The fvck you posted was dry.
LAST BULLET: I forgive you, go in peace and continue to die long.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by weazley(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Go_n_Die: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE PURNISHED.
1: You posted on the wrong section(not joke section)
2: You were lying.
3: The fvck you posted was dry.
LAST BULLET: I forgive you, go in peace and continue to die long.
*Collects last bullet, puts it in my magnum and shoots OP's hed til his brains splash alover this thread*
Sigh, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by DonaldGenes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
I almost thought the girl in question is either Vivly or Baybe(F)

Now i know Op is demented

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by drnairalov: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
weazley:
*Collects last bullet, puts it in my magnum and shoots OP's hed til his brains splash alover this thread*
Sigh, nonsense!

sad
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Ruq: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
That's not the full picture. Fuckin Liar, the story he posted really happened but you're not the fuckin person.
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is hilarious even though its not true grin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Op re u sure you are not halucinating
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Snoggy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
This isn't fit to be in the Jokes Section sef undecided
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by imsuboi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
weazley:
Sigh, nonsense!

[size=60pt] DRY! [/size] undecided
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
What a load of poo
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by dhensity: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

[size=60pt] DRY! [/size] undecided

lol..how do i do big fonts like dat 2..i wanna troll
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Snoggy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
dhensity:

lol..how do i do big fonts like dat 2..i wanna troll
LOL! See this young fōol. grin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by dhensity: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: LOL! See this young fōol. grin

Lol snoggy U re daft because it wasnt directed to U self bufoon! GPY
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
[size=37pt]DRY.[/size]
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Lilamartedi(f): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lol.Ovie has lost it grin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Snoggy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
dhensity:

Lol snoggy U re daft because it wasnt directed to U self bufoon! GPY
[size=33]Go and Die[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
* yawns
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by drnairalov: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lila_martedi: Lol.Ovie has lost it grin

but babyyy I haven't ... *hugs
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Breezy90(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
really this is funy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.cant stop laffn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by soilsista(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by RomanyChi(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
lmao

Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by gedtalks(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Op don't mind them jare. Its very funny and stufs like dis usually happens to desperate chics. Keep it up mann!!!
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by 190: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
madness is now been inhaled on this forum grin grin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Popowaa: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by jeslom: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
loool funny tho..too much sadist in d house..
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by Ruq: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
In the full picture, you'll see peoples comment on the real story, it is really a funny story, but this nigga claiming it happened to him and a nairaland chick is fuckin lame, looking at the picture you can almost tell its not Naija.

And someone once accused the OP of posting fake pictures of him self, i just believed.
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by scribble: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
190: madness is now been inhaled on this forum grin grin

you alone spawned like 60% of the madness we have here
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by scribble: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ruq: In the full picture, you'll see peoples comment on the real story, it is really a funny story, but this nigga claiming it happened to him and a nairaland chick is fuckin lame, looking at the picture you can almost tell its not Naija.

And someone once accused the OP of posting fake pictures of him self, i just believed.

SMH..."posting fake pictures"

no sh*t Sherlock
Re: Help!! I Just Fell Out With A Nairaland Chick I Just Met Cos Of Dis Pix by jeslom: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ruq: In the full picture, you'll see peoples comment on the real story, it is really a funny story, but this nigga claiming it happened to him and a nairaland chick is fuckin lame, looking at the picture you can almost tell its not Naija.

free Op the post is an obvious joke..sure peeps know dat!! dnt knw why u taking it personal!!we know its a joke.. FOH

(1) (2) (Reply)

How People Eat Chicken / The Wheelbarrow Joke. . .must Read / Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.