Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? (2781 Views)

Is It A Good Idea To Employ My Sister In-law As My Personal Lawyer? / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by ELff: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
@swiftycool, pls I am badly in need of a job, I wouldn't mind the job offer, I am hardworking and commited, please give me a chance to work in ur company, u can drop ur mail so I can send u my CV.. God bless u . Pls I am expectant.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by swiftycool(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
ELff: @swiftycool, pls I am badly in need of a job, I wouldn't mind the job offer, I am hardworking and commited, please give me a chance to work in ur company, u can drop ur mail so I can send u my CV.. God bless u . Pls I am expectant.
I really can't promise anything right now over the discussed position but send a mail with your cv and a simple cover letter about ur general abilities, skills and experience that u think can be useful to a construction/manufacturing coy to ####****#####
Note: this email addy would be off this page by sunday night. State ur nl user name too
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by dinachi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
swiftycool:
I really can't promise anything right now over the discussed position but send a mail with your cv and a simple cover letter about ur general abilities, skills and experience that u think can be useful to a construction/manufacturing coy to spacesolutions@contractor.net
Note: this email addy would be off this page by sunday night. State ur nl user name too
Good Man! Now you are talking cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
baby_123: Please keep away from such an ex and her family. This lady will get you in trouble. Her husband is a man, let him find solution to his problems. I dont think things will go down well if he eventually finds out about the history between you two given wifeys tendencies. You can recommend him for a job in someone else's company, but not yours. Before she found you, they were surviving. So when you leave they will either survive or part ways. That shouldnt be your business or problem.

Abeg why wasn't the thread closed after this post? Is there anything further to be said?
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
What a life...
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
swiftycool:

Men and pride you say lol! Just curious,@Bootylicious; would you be willing as a lady to take a job working under a lady who was your hubby's ex especially if u needed one so desperately?

Quick question . . . when she bad mouths her husband to you, what's your own response undecided

The way I see it, if you are really averse to her actions, you must have taken steps to stop them by now.

A married woman openly flirts with you, promises to carry your child secretly and bad mouths her own husband, and you still 'secretly' send her cash . . . you sef no dey try!

After a mere 4 months, she jumped into marriage with a jobless man out of her own desperation, and you think you can redeem such a loser?

Honestly, you are not coming out of this smelling so clean to me . . . you have a hidden agenda yourself . . to humilite the husband even more maybe

Please do the right things and talk to this woman. Tell her what a disgrace she is to human beings . . . threathen to report her to her hubby if she doesn't back off . . . .Trust me, she'll leave you alone.

If you continue 'helping' and smiling at her absurd suggestions to have your baby, you are causing more problems for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by G42012: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
BluStreak:
@OP, please stay away from that woman and her husband. You have a good intentions towards helping your ex which I must commend. However, the circumstance on ground makes it a very dangerous part to walk. Irrespective of your noble intentions, the man will harbour a great animosity for you and there is no saying what he can do. Employing him will be like dinning with the enemy.

The best way to help out is to recommend and probably persuade a friend to employ him. Then give the wife the details and ask that she compels her hubby to go to the company to apply and submit his CV. This way, you will stay out of harm's way.

A man's wife is his pride and anything that touches that pride stands on a dangerous ground.

My 1 kobo.

Word! I agree with this post 100%.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by baby124: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
byvan: What if she lied about her hubby's jobless state. I have seen it happen before, my friend called up her ex claiming that her hubby abandoned her with pregnancy and left the country ,the ex was sending her money for upkeep while she lives happily with her hubby.i had to tactfully cut her off from my life.listen to what Baby123 said,they ll survive, with or without you.

LOL, this OP doesnt know anything yet. All these scammers we see up and down. Is it not women that marry them? Some men are okay with their wives doing whatever to come and feed them at home. He may even employ the husband and find out one day he is the one without money/ rent or a house to call his own. When you see desperate people with little or no shame you have to be very careful. This may be a couple looking for who to destroy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by soulglo: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Poor guy. I think you could offer him the job and after he gets it you send a very carefully worded letter to his hair brained wife that she should cease all communication with you or you will tell her husband what a piece of ish she is.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by dinachi(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Quick question . . . when she bad mouths her husband to you, what's your own response undecided

The way I see it, if you are really averse to her actions, you must have taken steps to stop them by now.

A married woman openly flirts with you, promises to carry your child secretly and bad mouths her own husband, and you still 'secretly' send her cash . . . you sef no dey try!

After a mere 4 months, she jumped into marriage with a jobless man out of her own desperation, and you think you can redeem such a loser?

Honestly, you are not coming out of this smelling so clean to me . . . you have a hidden agenda yourself . . to humilite the husband even more maybe

Please do the right things and talk to this woman. Tell her what a disgrace she is to human beings . . . threathen to report her to her hubby if she doesn't back off . . . .Trust me, she'll leave you alone.

If you continue 'helping' and smiling at her absurd suggestions to have your baby, you are causing more problems for yourself!

Finally, a woman who has balls! Couldn't agree more. The woman started with bad mouthing the man and when she noticed OP was enjoying it, she now offers punny services. OP pays cash!
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2013
OP! you have a good heart! don't let anyone tell you otherwise. She left you while in school and not the other way round, that means you probably still got feelings for her and would want her to do well etc. even considering giving the husband a job smiley.

However, Good you haven't crossed the line yet. So just stay off her. Don't just block her or change contact. Warn her not to come close anymore or you will report to the husband.
If you just draw backwards without letting her know why, she will still stalk you. Maybe might get you in a tight corner.

Keep your head up.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op leave that woman and her family alone she is trouble
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by swiftycool(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chillisauce: OP! you have a good heart! don't let anyone tell you otherwise. She left you while in school and not the other way round, that means you probably still got feelings for her and would want her to do well etc. even considering giving the husband a job smiley.

However, Good you haven't crossed the line yet. So just stay off her. Don't just block her or change contact. Warn her not to come close anymore or you will report to the husband.
If you just draw backwards without letting her know why, she will still stalk you. Maybe might get you in a tight corner.

Keep your head up.

Thanks a lot for your advice, you came out not judging me in a bad light and seem to understand my true intentions, u probably read my first post with a clear and unbiased mind noting my actions and I really appreciate it.
Re: Should I Employ My Ex Girlfriend's Hubby In My Company? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
swiftycool:
Thanks a lot for your advice, you came out not judging me in a bad light and seem to understand my true intentions, u probably read my first post with a clear and unbiased mind noting my actions and I really appreciate it.

De rien

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reforms To Make Emotional Abuse Illegal / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port Harcourt / Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.