Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) (9560 Views)

List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / Fashola At Citizens Relationship Magt And Command And Control Centre. PICTURES. / Bayelsa Community That Has Never Had a Health Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
osymerga: I am from NRI (Uruoji Villa ),in anaocha lga.I must say Peter Obi has really worked in my town.Is it the roads he constructed ? The lake city girls and Regal sec sch(Nri Boys) thats been renovated ? The market,maternity,security etc ? Honestly,i must say Peter Obi really tried,peace.
Nwanna, I heard that Lake City Girls was merged with Nri boys sad.
Is it true?
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1462247_1450296_615048551892794_994937279_n_jpg985df63cc8551c75dfde95302583d2a0

On a side note

Look at the writing on that Hilux that says Donated by Governor Peter Obi .. Please, did Peter Obi pay for that car from his personal money or was it Anambra States tax payers money that he used to pay for the car and write his name on top?!

I swear, Eastern Politics is ridiculously backwards.. angry

All these your attacks on Obi and his good governance, are just because our prodigal son did not win abi?. He promised you something? dont mind him with his promise that will not lmaterialise. Or you wanted him to win to be able to pay off his debt at your shrine? Obi has led us to God almighty through the church, forget your Okija majic, aint working no more.

Besides, I have collected by brothers Law 101 hand out and cramed all. I am waiting for your party to sue APGA

4 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by nairaarea: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zona.com:

Fortunately for anambra, his style is paying off, especially in education and health sectors. Even the world bank confirmed this recently

did you say Health sector and education?

I served in a state school in Ogbaru lga where I taught both Chemistry and maths because of lack of teachers. When i left that school there was no permanent teacher for maths and physics.
More than 7 state owned health centres in that lga dont have doctors.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Niseamaka(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
aviazuva:

Did you read how he got the fund for the project?

Maybe Bill Gates rigged too, or Mr. Gates has joined Anambra Politics.

Besides if Obi carry the money waka, wetin go happen?

Like I said before, every community in Anambra state has Obi's mark of progress in it. Oga Obi, the genuine Anambra peolple say THANK YOU.

It has never happened before since the creation of our state that every village felt the govt presence in it.

As for Nnam Obiano, I know he will perform. Chech out his record wherever he worked.

Besides, he is from the tribe of GAD. Read his mothers speech when he was born, and read his fathers blessing on him when he was dying.

CEO PRAISE SINGERS,INC. You have started praising Obiano even before his inauguration.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Obi is a fo'sho governor..

In the course of his administration, he has handed out more cheques to people than all other governors put together..

He handed out over 30million Naira Cheque to Chikason for road construction
he handed out 200 million Naira cheques to 2 private Universities in Anambra for no apparent reason.
He handed out billions in cheque to the Anglican & catholic churches to rehabilitate mission schools
He handed out a 50 million Naira Cheque to saint Charles Bonnereo hospital

I was waiting for you to end your case with accusation of bounced of fake cheque, or that the money went into his pocket or private company. Maybe you preferred him carrying cash around or ATM machine.
Even if Obi paved you the road to your fathers compound withn gold, you will still complain. Obi carry goooooooo

Infact, google Peter Obi hands out Cheques and see what you will get.. grin

Thats why in my village, we call him Gov. Peter Donatus Cheques Obi.. grin
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
jusRadical:

In as much as I hate politics and I consider all politicians to be selfish, selfserving, selfcentered, and selfwhatever, I say to you, "STOP LYING DECAUSE ALL LIARS WILL END IN HELLFIRE." Why must you tell lies? Which roads in Njikoka did Ngige do?

You lied that Obi did no road in Njikoka. Please who constructed the road from Saint Michael's Anglican Church Nawfia (along Onitsha old road as you go from Amawbia to Enugwu-ukwu) through ofia olum,Saint Joseph's Catholic church and Nawfia Girls Secondary school to Enugu-Onitsha Express road?

YOU ARE JUST A LIAR!!!!!!!

All those places you are mentioning are strange to him. He has not been there before.His popsy /mumsy told him they from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by mrperfect(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is better than doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
aviazuva:

All these your attacks on Obi and his good governance, are just because our prodigal son did not win abi?. He promised you something? dont mind him with his promise that will not lmaterialise. Or you wanted him to win to be able to pay off his debt at your shrine? Obi has led us to God almighty through the church, forget your Okija majic, aint working no more.

Besides, I have collected by brothers Law 101 hand out and cramed all. I am waiting for your party to sue APGA

Like my Igbo brothers from a neighbouring state would say; Okpomekwe.. grin

May the gods deliver Ndi Igbo from darkness.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Niseamaka:

CEO PRAISE SINGERS,INC. You have started praising Obiano even before his inauguration.

I do not praise with vain words. his antecedents go and check, his archievements go and investigate.
i heve not known him but what I heard of him is enough for me to sing
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Like my Igbo brothers from a neighbouring state would say; Okpomekwe.. grin

May the gods deliver Ndi Igbo from darkness.. Amen!

Which gods? The one you serve has nothing to do with the Igbos.
The almighty God knows that we are not in darkness.
Where are you from, let us disect your area

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChinoElects: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
[s]
IGBO-SON:

^^^Precisely......as per third paragraph!

They deserve the moronic, cheque-driven, visionless governance they're getting in that state!
[/s]

Clownish dolt common shartttaaap!

What do you know about governance. If all the SE emulate Obi on education, health, agriculture, employment generation through attraction of FDIs, urban/rural development etc then there will be no need for Igbos to troop to other regions. But today it appears that Anambra hosts the largest population of Igbos and non-Igbos in the entire SE. If that is the case then what is the meaning of development again..? That can only mean one thing, that the government presence is being felt in all sectors.

Stop making unfounded, stup1d and silly comments each time you open your shitty mouth.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ifechez: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am from Imo state but state that Obi is a blessing to Igboland and Anambra in particular. Obi did 95% of what he said/promised during his electioneering campaign.

I pray Obiano begins the implementation of the Anambra structure plan for Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by boss1310(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:

who told u we are not complaining??

7years and 3months he did nothing and just 9 months to go he suddenly woke to realize we need hospitals, roads and bridges in anambra state!

We know the game he is playing - it is called "Mbe aga ba - Ajaa mbe ne!" or you think we don't know that this is a ploy to coverup the massive looting he carried out in anambra!

Nwokem biko akpasu kwanam iwe nututua! angry angry angry

Besides, why must he do everything in collaboration with the churches?? since when did the churches become the community leaders in anambra state??

if you say that obi has been doing nothing in anambra then you dont reside in anambra cos even the blind has gained much in his administration.i kept wondering why people kept saying apga rigged election even those who havent been to anambra but let me tell you anambra embraced apga and obi's administration because the man has worked in all areas of anambra problems even though you dont see him boasting about it like other governors do.
i come from the same hometown with ngige though he ngige rehabilitated most roads in our local government area but i need a governor that will develop the whole anambra and thats why i voted for apga.it was pdp that rigged the election for an unknown tony nwoye to even place second not apga that have more than half of anambra as registered members
peter obi has been like this from the first month of his administration so am not surprised and am not saying there are no flaks in his administration,of course he is human.by the time he leaves anambra will have many foreign investments more than those he has brought already thats one thing you cant take away from him.

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Peter obi sycophants in action. smh. Anambra is doomed. Anambra will continue to be backward until this clueless governor leaves office. Why drag the church into politics, why dish out checks to private individuals at the twilight of your administration like no mans business. This hospital will end up like ALL Obi's project, either uncompleted or grossly substandard.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
ChinoElects: [s][/s]

Clownish dolt common shartttaaap!

What do you know about governance. If all the SE emulate Obi on education, health, agriculture, employment generation through attraction of FDIs, urban/rural development etc then there will no need for Igbos to troop to other regions. But today it appears that Anambra hosts the largest population of Igbos and non-Igbos in the entire SE. If that is the case then what is the meaning of development again..?

Stop making unfounded, stup1d and silly comments each time you open your shitty mouth.

Chino!!

Ogini?!

Are you the 'Beaf' of Peter Obi?!
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChinoElects: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Chino!!

Ogini?!

Are you the 'Beaf' of Peter Obi?!

That dolt called 'weed-son' is full of complex..

Okija as for you, if you do not take time I will smoke you out one of these days in PH. Or I will send SSS guys after you. Beware when you make unfounded and baseless comments without proves. Obi has even favored Ihilla your side on roads and other amenities more than most areas that I know.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Boss009: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nigeria Leaders makes me sick all the time, why they always want to rush and start doing things at the end of their service on post so they could vote for them again.....why why why...
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
ChinoElects:

Okija as for you, if you do not take time I will smoke you out one of these days in PH. Or I will send SSS guys after you. Beware when you make unfounded and baseless comments without proves. Obi has even favored Ihilla your side on roads and other amenities more than most areas that I know.

Nwokem, welu ya nwayo.. Mu na gi ade' ese' okwu..

P.S: Aburo'm onye Ihiala, Abum Nwa Agukwu Nri.. grin

Odika gi na
ChinoElects:
[b]

I guess this boils down to a difference of opinions.. I still find it hard for anyone to convince me that Obi's approach to governance is that best. Handing out cheques to individuals for works that should be his sole responsibility?! Mba nu..

I'm sorry o!! But I score Peter Obi low in performance.. Next is Obiano. I pray he does not adopt Obi's style of sharing our money. [/b]
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by asha80(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Odika gi na

I guess this boils down to a difference of opinions.. I still find it hard for anyone to convince me that Obi's approach to governance is that best. Handing out cheques to individuals for works that should be his sole responsibility?! Mba nu..

I'm sorry o!! But I score Peter Obi low in performance.. Next is Obiano. I pray he does not adopt Obi's style of sharing our money.
well obiano has said he will continue that doling out money patnership with churches....so i guess it is safe to start hating him now.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChinoElects: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Odika gi na

I'm sorry o!! But I score Peter Obi low in performance.. Next is Obiano. I pray he does not adopt Obi's style of sharing our money.

Ezi okwu??

Look wella, he wasn't handing out checks to individuals but to the Churches (Catholic and Anglican) who has proved to utilize the monies given to them judiciously. People like you would have complained if he had given back the schools to its owners with giving them funds to repair and put it back to life.

When you want to criticize do that in a balance mode. Obi has used his style of governance which is prudent use of resources and culture of savings for our great state. Mind you with all these he has not borrowed a dime. Mehn the guy needs an applause and medal not put cuffs on him.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by boss1310(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!
i remember the completion of abba-ukpo-abagana road also nimo-abagana road all these in njikoka local govt,i remb every school in each local government attesting to the fact that their schools were re-equipped with books and computers,each local govt getting 500'000 every 3 months for security challenges,if your dad is over 60 years tell him to reach out to his local govt headquarters to be collecting his monthly 7000 for elderly in anambra state,in case you are jobless and you have a good degree kindly rush to sabmiller breweries because. they havent reached the limit the govt gave them in employing anambra indigenes.dont just sit at home and criticize try investigating your government even your local community because there are many govt largesse going around which community leaders keep to themselves.investigate everything i just told you now.thanks
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by boss1310(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
nwa.anambra:
am from Njikoka and i can authoritatively tell you that all the roads in my lga are the ones done by ngige during his tenure! not just roads, the schools renovated and constructed in my area as the ones done by ngige!

Adaobi did absolutely nothing for my local govt! the annoying part is the massive rigging he did for his godson - the moronic mr. wilie-wilie obi-anorozi!
i remember the completion of abba-ukpo-abagana road also nimo-abagana road all these in njikoka local govt,i remb every school in each local government attesting to the fact that their schools were re-equipped with books and computers,each local govt getting 500'000 every 3 months for security challenges,if your dad is over 60 years tell him to reach out to his local govt headquarters to be collecting his monthly 7000 for elderly in anambra state,in case you are jobless and you have a good degree kindly rush to sabmiller breweries because. they havent reached the limit the govt gave them in employing anambra indigenes.dont just sit at home and criticize try investigating your government even your local community because there are many govt largesse going around which community leaders keep to themselves.investigate everything i just told you now.thanks
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
So this six months ban on Okija juju for insulting yoruba has elapsed?
OMG! please he should insult yoruba again so that sexkills will knack him another 6 months ban so that Anambra people will know peace.

1 Like

Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChinoElects: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
boss1310:

On the highlighted I got the info from one of Senior Personnel at the Secretariat. The Sabmiller in Onitsha are requesting for 2.1 no less. There is still window of opportunity for Anambrans, because Anambra quota is still not completed.

I learnt Anambra has over 60% of the work-force while the 40% is for the expatriates and other Nigerians. Some people have come to camp on NL instead of reaching out, after they will say their governor is not working. Two of my cousins got job at Sabmiller is it not enough to thank Obi?

Sabmiller is one of investment drive of Obi and some people are trying so hard to redefine the meaning of good governance even when they have seen one glaring in their face.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
ChinoElects:

Ezi okwu??

Look wella, he wasn't handing out checks to individuals but to the Churches (Catholic and Anglican) who has proved to utilize the monies given to them judiciously. People like you would have complained if he had given back the schools to its owners with giving them funds to repair and put it back to life.

When you want to criticize do that in a balance mode. Obi has used his style of governance which is prudent use of resources and culture of savings for our great state. Mind you with all these he has not borrowed a dime. Mehn the guy needs an applause and medal not put cuffs on him.

Just because it is Anambra State we are talking about here, I will overlook the part of him giving billions to the Anglican & Catholic churches for the rehabilitation of mission schools..

OKAY!! How about the following cheques handed out by our beloved Donatus Obi;

1. 30 Million Naira Cheque to Chikason Group of Company for Road

2. 35 million to Agbo Edo Traders for road

3. 24 million Naira to Flying Eagles

4. 100 Million Naira to St. Pauls University (Private Uni)

5. 100 Million to madonna University (Private Uni)

6. N50 million to St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha (private hospital)

7. 10 million Naira cheque to NDLEA (Federal Agency wey get budget)

8. 62.2 Million Naira to ex-Biafran soldiers

etc
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: So this six months ban on Okija juju for insulting yoruba has elapsed?
OMG! please he should insult yoruba again so that sexkills will knack him another 6 months ban so that Anambra people will know peace.

grin

grin

Nna men!! Lekwa this guy o!!

Wetin I do you na?! Shoooo! I thought that in Igbo land, everyone was allowed to freely air their views?!

My Governor is busy sharing our money anyhow he likes and you say make I keep quiet..

Na wah o!! grin
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by ChinoElects: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

Just because it is Anambra State we are talking about here, I will overlook the part of him giving billions to the Anglican & Catholic churches for the rehabilitation of mission schools..

etc

Good question..

Am very close that I know the workings of Obi administration. Obi gives out money to those organizations because they operate in Anambra. In one way or the other Anambra children attend those universities. Obi believes in holistic and monolithic development, not leaving one part to die off. All those organizations you listed are serving Anambrans. And if they are bad then their products will be bad.

Obi is a genuine administrator, he could have pocketed that monies but he chose to use it to improve public and private organizations operating in the state. Obi emphatically said that since those organization are serving our people, then they needs the funds to enable them serve us better. And he gives out the funds in the public making it impossible for anybody to siphon. And he has seen the improvement and deliveries that is why he is convinced intead of contracting the jobs out.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by aviazuva: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
asha 80: well obiano has said he will continue that doling out money patnership with churches....so i guess it is safe to start hating him now.

Popsy say we be Ibo heheheheheheheheheh
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Okija_juju:

etc
wtf? I just had to Google the 24million gift to flying eagles to be sure. The comments on this Fb page sums up my opinion
https://m.facebook.com/anambrastate/posts/644140338945069

What cluelessness!!! Anambra does not have a stadium or football club/sporting activities yet this... smh. Oh God, I want to wake up to March 17 tomorrow grin smh
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Peter Obi is a great leader who will be celebrated long after he must have left office. His policy of delivery funds for lower level projects DIRECTLY to end beneficiary is unique and laudable. It is one way of reducing corruption and making sure the best value is gotten for every 1 kobo expended. Who can supervise a project better than the end beneficiary?

Peter Obi has linked most rural communities with well constructed roads. Rebuilt and equipped schools in partnership with the church. What is remaining is polishing and beautification of the state, especially major cities and the state capital and reconstruction of some public schools and hospitals. Hopefully, his successor will do all of that and more.

Anambrarians are indeed lucky. Thank God the devil (Andy Ubah) OBJ wanted to impose on Anambrarians was sent packing by the courts. OBJ is very evil. When he wanted good work done in NAFDAC, he looked for Dora Akunyili, but when he wanted destruction of Anambra State, he looked for the thief called Andy Ubah.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Peter Obi is a great leader who will be celebrated long after he must have left office. His policy of delivery funds for lower level projects DIRECTLY to end beneficiary is unique and laudable. It is one way of reducing corruption and making sure the best value is gotten for every 1 kobo expended. Who can supervise a project better than the end beneficiary?

Peter Obi has linked most rural communities with well constructed roads. Rebuilt and equipped schools in partnership with the church. What is remaining is polishing and beautification of the state, especially major cities and the state capital and reconstruction of some public schools and hospitals. Hopefully, his successor will do all of that and more.

Anambrarians are indeed lucky. Thank God the devil (Andy Ubah) OBJ wanted to impose on Anambrarians was sent packing by the courts. OBJ is very evil. When he wanted good work done in NAFDAC, he looked for Dora Akunyili, but when he wanted destruction of Anambra State, he looked for the thief called Andy Ubah.
Nonsense. Foolish post from a hireling. I am currently in Anambra state, live from olde English hotel behind govt house. The consensus here in Anambra is for March 17 to come quickly for the clueless gov to fade into oblivion while we capture the state from his clueless stooge x2 via the courts.
Re: Obi Commences Construction Of 10 Maternity And Child Health Centre(pictures) by SWG1: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zona.com:

I used to think same too. But i think what obi is doing now is how he'd always wanted to do it
nice plan. leaving when the ovation is high. What a way to wrap up a 2nd/last tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar / Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week / SDP Seeks Court Order To Nullify Oni's Candidacy In Ekiti Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.