Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices (9049 Views)

Quality Products at Cheaper Prices: from China, UK and USA / Drinks (wine/spirit) At Unbeatable Prices / Coppens Fish Feed & Skagen Danish Fishmeal (72%) Available At Unbeatable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by kobomart: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Kobomart is your Nigerian one-stop shop for all best deals over. We offer a wide selection of products giving you value for every kobo spent.
Kobomart has representatives/branches in the 6 geopolitical zones in the country for prompt delivery of your goods to your doorstep.

Kobomart is for Nigerians by Nigerians. We offer quality products at unbeatable prices.

We are obsessed about great customer service and your satisfaction is our primary objective.

Welcome to kobomart.

Head Quarters
19, Kolawole Shonibare,
Off Coker Road,
Ilupeju, Lagos

Branches
Ogbomosho, Kogi, Abuja, Mina,
Kaduna, Kano
Benin, Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Bayelsa

14 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by myOGAonTOP: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Web addresse? Is it a new ish? Jumia-like outlet?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by jackson44(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Offline sale τ̲̅ȍ any part of TђƸ̵ country for now,site still under construction. U can follow our facebook page and U̶̲̥̅̊ will be amaze at the product cost u find there,also invite your friends and colleague to like our page.
myOGAonTOP: Web addresse? Is it a new ish? Jumia-like outlet?

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Super Cheap stuff at KoboMart

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by surveycash3: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Kobomart Christmas FIRESALE - Up to 50% discount on all orders. Place your orders now while stock lasts.
Further discount available for wholesale supply from 100pcs

5600mah Power Bank N5, 000, N2, 300

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by surveycash3: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2013
b]12000mah Power Bank N7, 000, N3, 300[/b]

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by surveycash3: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Camera Pen N7, 000, N3, 500

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by surveycash3: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Camera Watch N9, 000, N4, 600

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by wealthspy: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2013
How do i get your products am in calabar. Do you do nationwide shipping as well? Thanks in advance!
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2013
surveycash3:

oga no be by price reduction, for how long does it charge? for example a 2100mh battery
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Dykecosby: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2013
haibe:

oga no be by price reduction, for how long does it charge? for example a 2100mh battery
I have bought the 5600mAh, it can charge my tecno android once fully and may charge up to 60 percent again before it goes down finally and I have to charge it again, the 12000mAh charges up to 3 times full, that is the truth I can tell you, I don't believe in those ones that say theirs can charge up to 7 days, maybe it is true, but I am just okay with these ones

4 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2013
Dykecosby:
I have bought the 5600mAh, it can charge my tecno android once fully and may charge up to 60 percent again before it goes down finally and I have to charge it again, the 12000mAh charges up to 3 times full, that is the truth I can tell you, I don't believe in those ones that say theirs can charge up to 7 days, maybe it is true, but I am just okay with these ones

So how can I get it? and what is your tecno battery mah?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Dykecosby: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2013
haibe:

So how can I get it? and what is your tecno battery mah?
My battery is 1800mah, I forgot to add, the 5600mAh can charge my bb twice full and 12000mAh can charge my BB four times full before it will get to the last indicator which may even charge up to 50 percent again but I don't let it drain as such. You can get it from their office in lagos, the address above or call those numbers, if you're not in Lagos they can arrange sending to your location if you discuss with them well, but better visit the office if you're in Lag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2013
ok thx, I use a battery of 2100mh and so I want to be sure how many times it can charge it. That's why I asked for your tecno's battery power in mh.

what techno phone do u use?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Dykecosby:
I forgot to add, the 5600mAh can charge my bb twice full and 12000mAh can charge my BB four times full before it will get to the last indicator which may even charge up to 50 percent again but I don't let it drain as such. You can get it from their office in lagos, the address above or call those numbers, if you're not in Lagos they can arrange sending to your location if you discuss with them well, but better visit the office if you're in Lag.

if its charging your bb four times, then it means your bb should have a battery of 3000mh which I know is impossible for now.

so perhaps the PB is not actually 12000mh as we may think
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2013
@haibe.

I can confirm to you that KoboMart's PB are very near full capacity which is very rare in the PB market as I sell PBs myself. If you are in lagos you can visit their office to check yourself. There ads are also displayed on Kaymu homepage. I also know a lot of nairalanders who have bought their products, not only PB.

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Dykecosby: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2013
haibe:

if its charging your bb four times, then it means your bb should have a battery of 3000mh which I know is impossible for now.

so perhaps the PB is not actually 12000mh as we may think

Bro that calcution doesn't always work, what do you say for a 1800mah pb that charges 2100mah phone? For the fact that your battery is 1000mah for example doesn't mean 12000mAh battery will charge it 12 times, it is not true.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Okay thanks y'all, I will buy it b4 this week ends
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Dykecosby:

Bro that calcution doesn't always work, what do you say for a 1800mah pb that charges 2100mah phone? For the fact that your battery is 1000mah for example doesn't mean 12000mAh battery will charge it 12 times, it is not true.

You need to read this:

kobomart:

That is the FAQ by our buyers. How long will it last or How many time time it it charge my phone?

Powerbanks are rated in capacities in MAH. This depicts the quantity of energy it can store. There are PBs of 2000MAH to 30000MAH.

The fastest way to know how many times the PB will charge your device is to check the MAH on the battery. E.g BB tour has a battery of 950MAH. If you have a PB rated 12000MAH, just divide the 12000MAH by 950MAH. This gives you 12.6 times. This means you can sharge your bb 12.6 times.

But no machine is 100% efficient. Using an efficiency factor of 0.8, you get approximately 10 times.

If you drain your battery every 2days, it means the pbv will last you 5 days before it require charging.

When buying PB, don't buy the Solar type as some take 72hrs to fully charge via sunlight.

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2013
haibe: Okay thanks y'all, I will buy it b4 this week ends

Okay bro. Goodluck. I'm sure you'll find some other fascinating products there.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2013
surveycash3:

pls I want the 5600mah power bank, I'm in lag. How soon can I get? And do un have the leather watch
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2013
ladyF:

pls I want the 5600mah power bank, I'm in lag. How soon can I get? And do un have the leather watch

You can visit the office at 19, Kolawole Shonibare,Off Coker Road,Ilupeju, Lagos.
Home delivery also available at a little extra cost.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by emeraldlife: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Where is ya contact number for those in the north? Can I have the PB delivered to bauchi? Hope this offer isn't too good to be true
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2013
toluxa1:

You can visit the office at 19, Kolawole Shonibare,Off Coker Road,Ilupeju, Lagos.
Home delivery also available at a little extra cost.

pls wats d extra cost? Don't know that area well, that's y.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2013
ladyF:

5600mah is 2300 and 12000mah is 3300. I can assure you that their power banks are good. I got mine from their office @ 19 kolawole shonibare street off coker road, ilupeju lagos
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2013
ladyF:

Depends on your area - Most areas are N650.

Ajah, badagry, ikorudu is 1k
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
OK I want to order 12000 mah pb. I need their phone numbers
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ekanDamie: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
hello kobomart, is your sales offer for CHEAP,QUALITY power banks at 3300 for 12000mah still on? And when is the offer ending because i stay in ogun state, so i can plan on when to come to ilupeju
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
ekanDamie: hello kobomart, is your sales offer for CHEAP,QUALITY power banks at 3300 for 12000mah still on? And when is the offer ending because i stay in ogun state, so i can plan on when to come to ilupeju
i dont think its going to end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / ID Card Ribbons, Blank Card, Software & Printers Supply / Naija Football Betting Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.