Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Importation From India Which Way? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From India Which Way? (2324 Views)

Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba / Can #50k Be Enough For Me To Start Importation From China / Importation From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From India Which Way? by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
I got 2 questions please

(1)What do u think someone can import to Nigeria from India(Container)

(2)how is import duties and the processing in Nigeria

N.B there is alot of goods to choose from e g industrial chemicals,car part,tiles,gems and jewelry,machinery and instruments,drugs and pharmaceuticals,cotton and cotton textiles,electronics goods,metals,leather footwear,cosmetics,dyes,toiletries,processed minerals e t c

1 Like

Re: Importation From India Which Way? by tolulope407: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2013
i thinkwe can discuss this one on one via email.you can check into doctjta@gmail.com.
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Ymodulus: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Phones.

Expecially The Gionee Phones. Guy buy that and you are in money. Do u know how Nigerians are dieng to get the Gionee Gpad 3 ? unfortunately Nigeria was excluded.

1 Like

Re: Importation From India Which Way? by LajaLaba: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ymodulus: Phones.

Expecially The Gionee Phones. Guy buy that and you are in money. Do u know how Nigerians are dieng to get the Gionee Gpad 3 ? unfortunately Nigeria was excluded.
Bro I don't understand why is Nigeria excluded?i am interested in that phone too?
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by EyeofanEagle(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ymodulus: Phones.

Tell me more please
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Ymodulus: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Laja Laba: Bro I don't understand why is Nigeria excluded?i am interested in that phone too?

Well some phone are for some region. things like that.
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Ymodulus: 12:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Eye of an Eagle:
Tell me more please
search gionee gpad 3 thread on naira land. in fact follow the phone section very well you will understand my point
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by abhir: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am also from India.

I am looking for setting up an office in Nigeria.

But confused with items to import.

I want to start with some item which can get me regular income, then would expand to other items depending upon market requirements.
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2013
abhi.r:
I am also from India.

I want to start with some item which can get me regular income, then would expand to other items depending upon market requirements.

I think it shld be pharmaceutical/medical equipment and drugs. Considering the fact that india is at the fore front in such area. Av got some funds to and I'll like to explore that aspect..can we discuss more via email?
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by LajaLaba: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2013
A.jeez:

I think it shld be pharmaceutical/medical equipment and drugs. Considering the fact that india is at the fore front in such area. Av got some funds to and I'll like to explore that aspect..can we discuss more via email?
Nice one bro..Lets talk then!
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
A.jeez:

U can send a mail to feliwaza@gmail.com
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by abhir: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
A.jeez:

You may send me e-mail to... info.sharpexglobal@gmail.com
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Laja Laba: Nice one bro..Lets talk then!

What's ur email?
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by tolulope407: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Eye of an Eagle:
U can send a mail to feliwaza@gmail.com

I think you guys are also think about Rice. I have the contacts and the ready market in Nigeria. I am in South Southasia too. And I have access to the best prices. Return of investment is high. For more info, consider getting back to me on doctjta@gmail.com
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by merit12(f): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2014
i am nt happy wit all this email me.please discuss here let others like me learn from it oh.am also interested in the pharm(drugs)biz

anyways all d best
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Ayus34(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
abhi.r:
I am also from India.

i can help in the area of marketing,source for market for u for any product,we bargain with the buyer,import and sell off without stress after every legal agreement...ours is to do d marketing of any products dat sell in d market...for better info u can reach dapo on 07032054765.
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by ibos: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2014
As a renown author and publisher, I have a network of merchants, wholesalers and retailers with over 5,000 shop/stand owners who specialize in book and educational materials, I will love to import/ market books and other materials along side my current books. If you can source books like dictionary, used novels, how to books, Academic and inspiration books, drawing tools like engineering board, compass, mathematical sets and the like - from India and other Asian countries at the best possible prices, I and my team can sell over a Billion Naira worth of this Item in six months.
My Contact: Moyosore Shopping Mall, Bolade Oshodi Lagos
Email: ibos1oga@mail.com
Tel: +2348023862081
[quote][/quote]
Re: Importation From India Which Way? by Priyazena(f): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
I Am A Nigerian-indian Based In Nigeria Part-time And India.i Am Into The Human Hair Business. I Am Affiliated With A Production Company n I'm Looking 2 Take My Business2 Another Level.anybody Interestd In Partnership Contact Me On: Priyazena@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. / How To Make At Least #5,000 Everyday With Your Smart Phone Or Laptop / Start Earning With This Free Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.