Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The IGR Debate - Reloaded! - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGR Debate - Reloaded! (24670 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Ikengawo: Wow, jokes about my family dying because of an Internet argument. Very progressive

ikenagwo, what do u expect from ppl that have accepted defeat.
They just had to wish u to die now .
Thanks again for the exposition, it helps to keep tnz in perspective.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ superstar, last wk, they showed gully erosion sites at ondo, and as usual I saw despicable buildings around.
Mehn u guys live in squalors called cities.
The only deduction there is that u don't make ur IGR period. others do it for u. U are economic slaves in ur communities.
SE govts like I said have a low taxation culture, their IGR is bound to be low.
If ur govts collect huge taxes and don't do anything abt job creation( since individually, u ppl are not innovative), then the cycle will continue- high igr without anything to show for it.

Dolts save us your gibberish, can you compare the erosion ravaging your enclave to what is happening in ondo. Don't sell the alaigbo is all Eldorado story to me I have lived there. Even the crime rate in that place shows that the economy of the place is bad. All the gun wielding zombies in all public building couple with high rate of kidnapping and killing. The innocent car dealer at oguata road to was killed in cold blood just by my side.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ superstar, last wk, they showed gully erosion sites at ondo, and as usual I saw despicable buildings around.
Mehn u guys live in squalors called cities.
The only deduction there is that u don't make ur IGR period. others do it for u. U are economic slaves in ur communities.
SE govts like I said have a low taxation culture, their IGR is bound to be low.
If ur govts collect huge taxes and don't do anything abt job creation( since individually, u ppl are not innovative), then the cycle will continue- high igr without anything to show for it.

How has these your early morning rantings helped your gully eroded land and red mud filled rural areas, as well as the dustbins of Onitsha and Aba. How has that stopped able bodied men, future workforce of alaigbo from entering Ekene Dili Chukwu to SW this morning. How has that stopped crime on alaigbo? How has that stopped production of fake drugs to kill your people in SE.

If we don't work, but God has not turned us to wanderers seeking for greener pastures, He must be feeding us with manna from heaven. Another 8th wonder of the world. But what are we seeing, the people that are hardworking are trooping in from SE on a per seconds billing. God has buttered our bread.

We live in squalors and the people that are living in caves of eroded land always see the squalor as their saviour and heaven. Therefore, they will rather die there and their corpse sent back to alaigbo, than go home alive. We appreciate our squalors. To you they are, to us, they are artifacts of inestimable value.

Emiratis don't work, others work for them. So if others are generating the IGR we are spending, it is not a new thing all over the world. Do you know the percentage of Nigerian students money are constitution to UK educational system. Does UK care who pays it? For your info, by projections, the whole of alaigbo will be paying tax and royalties to us by 2020, if you do not find a solution to your despicable and nightmare living condition in SE.

You are so clueless about governance. Our govt does not need to create jobs, their own is to create an enabling environment for investors such as good roads, water, electricity hospitals. and security. According to you, who is paying for all these? Alaigbo people. Investors see signs off development, of course, they will shun SE because of its state and still invest in SW, despite our tax, because of the living condition. What does that mean, more jobs are created, more taxes are paid and more money for our govt and more development.
I will rather have investors investing 50mm dollars in my economy and it's attendant rippled effect, than me having a backyard factory producing substandard goods while having 5-6 boys that ought to. Be in school as my slave child workers.

Do the mathematics of 50mm dollars and come up with how many backyard factory you need to have to beat that. Mind you, the technology is transferred to our people, the facilities is on our soil forever.

The logics are investment brings more investments and work.smart and don't work hard. That is the philosophy of life. Working hard like y1bos is good but working smart is like yorubas is the best. Copy that.

If you think, we don't work, it is your view and you are entitled it. The same way my view is, all y1bo men are criminals and their ladies, especially the ones from Imo are ashis. Shikena. Not working and having a low crime rate is better than the people that are working and their eroded community is crime infested. It is only in alaigbo logic, that you see low crime rate where people are not working and high crime rate where everybody is working. Reason that out.

Sincerely, you don't have any moral justification to hold your Governors accountable, if you are not paying tax and you cannot ask for any developmental project.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Dolts save us your gibberish, can you compare the erosion ravaging your enclave to what is happening in ondo. Don't sell the alaigbo is all Eldorado story to me I have lived there. Even the crime rate in that place shows that the economy of the place is bad. All the gun wielding zombies in all public building couple with high rate of kidnapping and killing. The innocent car dealer at oguata road to was killed in cold blood just by my side.

U ppl have a fair share of the crimes u listed above plus s.ex scandals everywhere.
Dem swear for una.?
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U ppl have a fair share of the crimes u listed above plus s.ex scandals everywhere.
Dem swear for una.?

Fair share of public buildings having gun wielding zombies. Sexual crime cut across dolts with the strong fellowship of your kinfolks in the world oldest business. What about the village in IMO where youth rape grannies and the igwe says he can't do anythkng about it. Plus the numerous blood money eze ego's.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

How has these your early morning rantings helped your gully eroded land and red mud filled rural areas, as well as the dustbins of Onitsha and Aba. How has that stopped able bodied men, future workforce of alaigbo from entering Ekene Dili Chukwu to SW this morning.

If we don't work, but God has not turned us to wanderers seeking for greener pastures, He must be feeding us with manna from heaven. Another 8th wonder of the world. But what are we seeing, the people that are hardworking are trooping in from SE on a per seconds billing. God has buttered our bread.

We live in squalors and the people that are living in caves of eroded land always see the squalor as their saviour and heaven. Therefore, they will rather die there and their corpse sent back to alaigbo, than go home alive. We appreciate our squalors. To you they are, to us, they are artifacts of inestimable value.

Emiratis don't work, others work for them. So if others are generating the IGR we are spending, it is not a new thing all over the world. Do you know the percentage of Nigerian students money are constitution to UK educational system. Does UK care who pays it? For your info, by projections, the whole of alaigbo will be paying tax and royalties to us by 2020, if you do not find a solution to your despicable and nightmare living condition in SE.

You are so clueless about governance. Our govt does not need to create jobs, their own is to create an enabling environment for investors such as good roads, water, electricity hospitals. and security. According to you, who is paying for all these? Alaigbo people. Investors see signs off development, of course, they will shun SE because of its state and still invest in SW, despite our tax, because of the living condition. What does that mean, more jobs are created, more taxes are paid and more money for our govt and more development.
I will rather have investors investing 50mm dollars in my economy and it's attendant rippled effect, than me having a backyard factory producing substandard goods while having 5-6 boys that ought to. Be in school as my slave child workers.

Do the mathematics of 50mm dollars and come up with how many backyard factory you need to have to beat that. Mind you, the technology is transferred to our people, the facilities is on our soil forever.

The logics are investment brings more investments and work.smart and don't work hard. That is the philosophy of life. Working hard like t1bos is good but working smart is like yorubas is the best. Copy that.

If you think, we don't work, it is your view and you are entitled it. The same way my view is, all y1bo men are criminals and their ladies, especially the ones from Imo are ashis. Shikena.

Sincerely, you don't have any moral justification to hold your Governors accountable, if you are not paying tax and you cannot ask for any developmental project.
U have agreed that igbos. are productive, am yet to see what yorubad have done for the nation.
U that pay taxes, what did ur govts do for u? subject u to living in squalor and poverty? I knew it was not just abt paying tax, but not embezzling it.
Industrialization seperates ppls into developed and underdeveloped.
And did ur post say 2020? what happened to 2015? its only a poor person. that will use taxation. as a threat . Is it that ur. own ppl don't do anything. they get taxed for? its even worse. than I thought.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:
U have agreed that igbos. are productive, am yet to see what yorubad have done for the nation.
U that pay taxes, what did ur govts do for u? subject u to living in squalor and poverty? I knew it was not just abt paying tax, but not embezzling it.
Industrialization seperates ppls into developed and underdeveloped.

You are too dull to reason out some things on your own pweety, if you are without beards sha. grin grin

Igbos are productive and crime is high and yorubas are unproductive and crime is low. Another of Amadioha's miracle shey?

You that you are not paying tax, you built mansions inside gully eroded place, you bought jeeps without any road to pass. Are you not stup1d in a way? How will someone leave cancer and be spending money on headache.

The whole of alaigbo industries and the total worth of their substandard goods and fake drugs is not up to Honeywell investment alone.

That is industrialization and not the under the mango tree factories that you have.

The 2020 is a projection by world Bank, if Nigeria doesn't break. You and I know we are parting ways with ingrates, envious and covetous people by 2015.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Fair share of public buildings having gun wielding zombies. Sexual crime cut across dolts with the strong fellowship of your kinfolks in the world oldest business. What about the village in IMO where youth rape grannies and the igwe says he can't do anythkng about it. Plus the numerous blood money eze ego's.

U talk like they used to quarrel in ur family everyday.
Superstar talks false tnz but he has better presentation.
Go and brush up ur village mentality.
I have already told u that yorubas are yet to do anything for nigeria

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

You are too dull to reason out some things on your own pweety, if you are without beards sha. grin grin
Igbos are productive and crime is high and yorubas are unproductive and crime is low. Another of Amadioha's miracle shey?

You that you are not paying tax, you built mansions inside gully eroded place, you bought jeeps without any road to pass. Are you not stup1d in a way? How will someone leave cancer and be spending money on headache.

The whole of alaigbo industries and the total worth of their substandard goods and fake drugs is not up to Honeywell investment alone.

That is industrialization and not the under the mango tree factories that you have.

I know he must mention an oil thief.
But keep deceiving urself.
Honeywell wetin, Mtchew.
Give me ur own indigenous industries .
If u mention those forte oil, Honeywell tnz and those few others u sold ur destinies to, then I will be right that u ppl only have to embezzle public funds abi tax payers money to be rich

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:
Pretending for who sub human like you. Son in real life you don't worth to even lick my shoes..

In real life, you have nothing going for you hence the reason you come online to pretend to 1.) a businessman, 2.) well traveled and 3.) a strong nigg@. You are just a miserable old loser with zero livability to life. No job, no life, no money, no nothing. You are nothing but a disgrace to everything you represent. Nobody whatsoever would want to emit the miserable life you live so trust me, that your shoe ain't nobody want to touch it or lick it or even want to wear it. I dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Writing long epistle just to keep saying the same thing over and over again won't win you this argument @Oga Superstar gringrin
Just make ur post short with a powerful points...while we the sideliners enjoy ourselves.

LWKMcheesy

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Honeywell wetin, Mtchew.
If u mention those forte oil, Honeywell tnz and those few others u sold ur destinies to, then I will be right that u ppl only have to embezzle public funds abi tax payers money to be rich

You guys seems not to understand some things about business. Stop building family business. Build corporations. List your companies on the floor of NSE and use other people of funds to trade, while you are still the MD. The 2 by 2 shops and factories are good, but they can't sustain any economy.

I am not here to be listing companies for you pweety. Do yourself the favour to travel around SW yourself and conduct the research on industries.

What were your Alex Ekwueme, Achebe, ojukwu, chukwumerije, nzeribe, ouk,.nnamani, wabara, okadigbo etc looking at when they were sharing the oil license? Or you think they did not give them. Due to your tendency to love money than your soul and to be more concerned about immediate gains, they sold that their stup1d paper called license to yorubas and hausas at very high price but not realising they were selling out a fortune.

Don't blame the yorubas for your misfortune, blame your leaders.

You and Ikengawo are even more reasonable than that nonsense boy called Chino or chinko or whatever he is bearing self. You guys are industrious but you lack the administrative skills and business intelligence of.the yorubas. You believe in working hard, we believe in working smart.

The combo of the 2 ethnic groups in a nation would have been great, but bridges have been burnt beyond repairs. You should learn to respect others and shield your supremacist toga. The major reason you are always at logger head with us, is because you know we are the only ones that can match you and even surpass you anything. Instead of that to develop into mutual respect, mind you I did not use the word love, you allowed it to create envy and hatred. Those 2 can only lead you more into nothing but trouble.
It seems your system or culture indoctrinate you to hate yorubas because of Awolowo, but the usual us, we are the live and let's live ethnic group. Once the Rubicon of declaring hatred is crossed, that is the end in yorubaland. Yea. We, Yorubas, have our bad side to. I can't deny that.

Instead of the present generations to subject the fallacies and lies of their father's to empirical truth test, you swallowed it hook line and sinker. Eg the issue of 20pounds and Awo using hunger as weapon of war.

In my next post to you, I will explain those 2. Let us sit down and learn from each other. I know how I will feel if I was ibo or Palestine or a south African during the time of apartheid. We have to learn from the past, build bridges now for us to have a better future.

I ma not saying we should be in the same country ooo. Mba. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira:

In real life, you have nothing going for you hence the reason you come online to pretend to 1.) a businessman, 2.) well traveled and 3.) a strong nigg@. You are just a miserable old loser with zero livability to life. No job, no life, no money, no nothing. You are nothing but a disgrace to everything you represent. Nobody whatsoever would want to emit the miserable life you live so trust me, that your shoe ain't nobody want to touch it or lick it or even want to wear it. I dey craze?

Nice punchline son, def I just hit a nerve. Google is your type my name and solve your misery if you care for it . I can pm it to you. And know that no one in your lineage can even come close to me in real life.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2013
achi4u: Writing long epistle just to keep saying the same thing over and over again won't win you this argument @Oga Superstar gringrin
Just make ur post short with a powerful points...while we the sideliners enjoy ourselves.

LWKMcheesy
Shallow minds write in sentences, educated mind write in paragraphs.

If not, Achebe will still be writing Ada the snake girl and Wole Soyinka will still be writing Akin Goes to School
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U talk like they used to quarrel in ur family everyday.
Superstar talks false tnz but he has better presentation.
Go and brush up ur village mentality.
I have already told u that yorubas are yet to do anything for nigeria

You type like someone that lost 2/3 of her family members during the civil war. Accommodating peeps with cursed enclave isn't enuff thing to do for Nigeria. You and your block head mentality, yorubas don't have company I provided you with Yoruba companies in Ibadan that will last you a life time. Ibadan is a slum I gave you 16 gras in Ibadan while your best Onitsha can boast of only one. What do you need again, I guess a big Yoruba di..ccck will end your misery cause you showing chronic level of s...ex starved Hot bearded Igbo mgbeke.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Honeywell wetin, Mtchew.
So,those big big companies were not even owned by our SWestern big brothers? lol
Na wa o! then why the chest biting and shouting over foreign companies?

Someone should educate me here.

Anybody!
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Ngozieverdull. Are Igbos the owner of this companies in Ibadan only. Igbo reasoning na upside reasoning.

Lamcel motor factory
Bode foams
Atlantic carpet
Wire and cable ido Ibadan
Eagle flour mill
Lister flour mill
Standard breweries
Aramed medical center
Alomaja biscuit industry
Leyland factory
Exide battery

Ngozieverdull see again incase your mustard seed size brain is failing you.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2013
achi4u: So,those big big companies were not even owned by our SWestern big brothers? lol
Na wa o! then why the chest biting and shouting over foreign companies?

Someone should educate me here.

Anybody!

You are a very funny guy. Do yourself the favour to look at the share composition of those companies, you will be dazed. Even odua group, buys shares of those companies for the odua states, apart from individuals.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

You are a very funny guy. Do yourself the favour to look at the share composition of those companies, you will be dazed. Even odua group, buys shares of those companies for the odua states, apart from individuals.

The investment of odua board estate alone will make all this eastern shyehead cry. I was privy to discuss with the late CEO of the company and I was amazed with their investment prowess.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2013
No offense but South Easterners una dey craze? Una got ammo now but why una no dey use it? I keep seeing SW constantly calling una region crime infested yet there is a statistic that demolishes them. They rank higher than you people in all crimes in Nigeria be it kidnapping, arm robbery, car theft, etc but you guys don't ever use it. I noticed that, you people let it go. Maka gini? Or maybe una aren't aware of the article. I can provide you guys the link, as well as the graphs. You people are too nice sha. Carry on, this thread is hilarious

ikengawo I hope you continue with the videos, not on this thread, but open another thread for it. It was interesting to watch, even Ebonyi I ranked low, took me by surprise.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

The investment of odua board estate alone will make all this eastern shyehead cry. I was privy to discuss with the late CEO of the company and I was amazed with their investment prowess.

They own the heritage mall nah. Those guys are mad. If you see the list of companies they either own or control. You will be dazed.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by emiye(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2013
MajeMedia: This is the result of the two philosophies and why igbo land looks the way it does.

In igbo land, public facilities are inferior, but people's houses and businesses are superior

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1287167_aba2_jpg006a70b121903b92a1390b36c1f86b51

in yoruba land, public facilities are superior, but people's houses and businesses are inferior.

So while Yoruba land can boast for great schools, many live in substandard slums and inferior huts

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1287121_ibadan_jpg5c2714d71a450f0536627abbdcc8f2d5

In igbo land, people's homes and businesses look great, but the roads are a mess and the presence of government is hard to feel.
With yoruba land people's homes and businesses leave a lot to desire, but the presence of 'heroic' government is felt (Fashola, Aregbesola, Mimiko).

the igbos value land and property a lot. The culture believe is if you create it, it's yours. You're the lord of it and nobody can tell you anything about it let alone tax you. The Yoruba have a strong sense of nationhood and the civic duty that comes with it (paying your taxes, while government is pressured to perform for the people)

It's two methods of self organization that I respect. Though as an igbo, I prefer my people's method because it encourages the individual to be enterprising and government to keep it's mismanaging hands out of people's affairs.

and while igbo land can boast of great
Misinformation at its peak. it is important you realise that : (1) There is a linkage between house ownership and poverty reduction

(2) The culture of home ownership among low income households is way prevalent in the SW than the SE .

(3) Lands are more readily available and cheaper in the sw, low income households can easily get access to lands and build their own house, a state like Oyo state (28,454 sq. km) is roughly the size of the whole south east states (anambra,ebonyi,enugu,imo and abia= 29,095 sq.km)

(4) Statistics show that the level of poverty in the SW is the lowest in the 6 Geo-political regions.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2013
U
One_Naira: No offense but South Easterners una dey craze? Una got ammo now but why una no dey use it? I keep seeing SW constantly calling una region crime infested yet there is a statistic that demolishes them. They rank higher than you people in all crimes in Nigeria be it kidnapping, arm robbery, car theft, etc but you guys don't ever use it. I noticed that, you people let it go. Maka gini? Or maybe una aren't aware of the article. I can provide you guys the link, as well as the graphs. You people are too nice sha. Carry on, this thread is hilarious

ikengawo I hope you continue with the videos, not on this thread, but open another thread for it. It was interesting to watch, even Ebonyi I ranked low, took me by surprise.

I hope Anambrarians have pissed on your osu caste brain this morning.

All those your turenchi won't solve the problems bedeviling your pathetic region. 1million of your bad belle and nonsense posts won't add anything to you. But only add more money to Seun, a worthy yoruba boy.
It will also not stop you from.having the kind of stup1d leadership that you deserve.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:
Shallow minds write in sentences, educated mind write in paragraphs.

If not, Achebe will still be writing Ada the snake girl and Wole Soyinka will still be writing Akin Goes to School
Point noted.Sir
But note that we are not here for essay competition.Aleast,you can't be saying the same thing over & over, it makes it look unreasonable.
let ur argument be very apt,prompt, sharp,clean, short, educating, inspiring, message oriented, and above all less insulting.

thank u.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2013
emiye: Misinformation at its peak. it is important you realise that : (1) There is a linkage between house ownership and poverty reduction

(2) The culture of home ownership among low income households is way prevalent in the SW than the SE .

(3) Lands are more readily available and cheaper in the sw, low income households can easily get access to lands and build their own house a state like Oyo state (28,454 sq. km) is roughly the size of the whole south east states (anambra,ebonyi,enugu,imo and abia= 29,095 sq.km)

(4) Statistics show that the level of poverty in the SW is the lowest in the 6 Geo-political regions.
Thank you my broda.

It would even have been lower, if not for the refugees trooping in from SE.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun:

Nice punchline son, def I just hit a nerve. Google is your type my name and solve your misery if you care for it . I can pm it to you. And know that no one in your lineage can even come close to me in real life.

My guy you are a NOBODY. You know it, I know it, don't know why you stay pretending. You didn't hit not one nerve, I was just letting know the truth. Recall you supposedly a "businessman" yet on this thread, you revealed you have a "boss". When you first came on this site, you claimed the only reason you are on this site 24-7 is because you are in a vacation. You are still on this site 24-7 and it's been past a year since that your initial claim. This your vacation no end? You are nothing but an old Agbero with nothing going for ya. That is the honest truth. You know it, I know it, we all know it. A real businessman would not waste one second on a site like this
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2013
achi4u: Point noted.Sir
But note that we are not here for essay competition.Aleast,you can't be saying the same thing over & over, it makes it look unreasonable.
let ur argument be very apt,prompt, sharp,clean, short, educating, inspiring, message oriented, and above all less insulting.

thank u.

Insult is giving to whoever insult. Check all my posts, if the person is reasonable and objective and not abusive, I always tow the same line. Some people take online bullying has their hobby and I am way too confident for that. People like Chino. If you read the way he was degrading Imo states because he is from Anambra. Though it is not my cup of tea, it clearly shows the kind of person that he is. To spoil the whole matter, all of them were now begging him and he too was feeling cool. The guy has a serious complex. Decorum does not exist in his dictionary.

I had a very lengthy discussion with ichidodo and it was informative either way. Likewise Ngozievergreen. Ikengawo can be both ways and I melt the same tone he wants to go to him too. No one is interested in being e-champion, but there should be mutual respect as we are learning more about each other in our discussions.

Anyway, na me get my hand and writing epistle is not against NL's rule in anyway.

If you felt insulted by any post, apologies.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1: U

I hope Anambrarians have pissed on your osu caste brain this morning.

All those your turenchi won't solve the problems bedeviling your pathetic region. 1million of your bad belle and nonsense posts won't add anything to you. But only add more money to Seun, a worthy yoruba boy.
It will also not stop you from.having the kind of stup1d leadership that you deserve.

Awww He's crying. Ndooooo. I know Ngozi and Ikengawo hurt your feelings today with reality on ground. I did warn you people, paper development is not real development. It was bound to come out eventually. Ndooo If your leaders are the kind of "good" leaders, well based on those videos, I think I speak for all when I say, I rather stick with the "stup1d" leaders. They are fixing their places better than the "good" ones and they ain't even making noise about it online like the "good" leaders.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
One_Naira:

Awww He's crying. Ndooooo. I know Ngozi and Ikengawo hurt your feelings today with reality on ground. I did warn you people, paper development is not real development. It was bound to come out eventually. Ndooo If your leaders are the kind of "good" leaders, well based on those videos, I think I speak for all when I say, I rather stick with the "stup1d" leaders. They are fixing their places better than the "good" ones and they ain't even making noise about it online like the "good" leaders.

Mr Man park.well and face your 2by2 inches shop before your oga will show up to knock your head.

If you want meaningful educative discussion, I am.game but to engage you in expletives is a.sheer waste of time.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2013
emiye:

Actually this is false. The statistics that showed this was denied by the NBS. They last statistics they conducted regarding poverty was the 2009/2010 figure and the one circulating that was in 2012 was falsified.

. The last survey conducted was in the year 2009/10, whilst the previous one was conducted in the year 2003/04. It can be said therefore, based on this explanation given by the Bureau that the publications on poverty for 2012, so mentioned are out of context and false.
https://www.nairaland.com/1174921/nbc-denies-recent-poverty-rating

This is real rank. The 2009/2010 one
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/212244_poverty20level20in20Nigerian20zones-Punch20newspaper2020031_jpg41bdcb734786e57c46ab47dd1cbd99fd[/img]
https://www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

Thanks for the info.
One more thing, how did those companies you mention with their mega profit etc etc impact to the life of an ordinary man in the street.Or should we be celebrating their success while we keep yanshing our teeth. The earlier an ordinary yorubaman wakes up and make his money like igbos do-the better.

I'm not saying that an average yoruba boy didn't make his own money but they few number compare to their igbo brothers.
Average igbo boy make his money and leave like a king in his own empire. Fact.

Our our problem down east is that we hardly had time to hold our politicians responsible in nost of their short coming ,an igbo man is busy doing his businesses ...that's why alot of sweet homes scattered everywhere in alaigbo.

Together we can build a nation.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1:

Mr Man park.well and face your 2by2 inches shop before your oga will show up to knock your head.

If you want meaningful educative discussion, I am.game but to engage you in expletives is a.sheer waste of time.

You have not even given any meaningful, educative discussion since I've been reading this thread. All you've done so far is repeating the same level of stup1dity you've emitted since page 1. All you've done is running your mouth with insults and when they bring out a figure, you whin and cry. When they bring out a video, you whin and cry. First give an educated discussion to the people you are talking to at the beginning then you have the audacity to ask for one. For now, I'm not wasting one brain cell to someone, by looks of it, can't argue educationally with those already discussing with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.