Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt (16559 Views)

DSP Faces Dismissal Over Bribe / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
delishpot:

Una don carry come? So his wife did not pray enough or you holly pass? So if one looses a child or a loved one its cos they did not listen to God on how to concieve or make friends or marry or if a child loosea a parent its cos that child did not ask God before comming to the world for a long living parent? Hian ..... oh, God have mercy.
Back to topic, biko my people until leaders improve and start implimenting laws and punishing injustice, biko please, bribe any police or army man with Gun sharp sharp offer them drink before they ask give them money as soon as they ask. Dont blow big gramar o, they hate people that are well schooled, dont show them that you did law or if you choose it should go like you are a friend who is well learned and schooled and you feel where they are comming from and you want to settle the mater peacefully.
In Nigeria a bloody civilian has no right, you are just a bloody civilian gorrit? So, biko dont fight for right remember mommy and daddy and bros and sis and wifey and sweerey and lill baby tata that just joined family from baba God. Biko, even if they kill that mopol, his life cannot be restored he cant see his unborn baby.
Poor poor wife.

Leaders will not change until the people demand change.. Look at America, they would still be a British Colony if the people didn't rise up and demand better lives for themselves..
We need to rise up.. It's now or never..
Let's come together to demand better for ourselves.. Tomorrow, it might be another family that suffers such. We need this to end now..!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
delishpot:

Una don carry come? So his wife did not pray enough or you holly pass? So if one looses a child or a loved one its cos they did not listen to God on how to concieve or make friends or marry or if a child loosea a parent its cos that child did not ask God before comming to the world for a long living parent? Hian ..... oh, God have mercy.
Back to topic, biko my people until leaders improve and start implimenting laws and punishing injustice, biko please, bribe any police or army man with Gun sharp sharp offer them drink before they ask give them money as soon as they ask. Dont blow big gramar o, they hate people that are well schooled, dont show them that you did law or if you choose it should go like you are a friend who is well learned and schooled and you feel where they are comming from and you want to settle the mater peacefully.
In Nigeria a bloody civilian has no right, you are just a bloody civilian gorrit? So, biko dont fight for right remember mommy and daddy and bros and sis and wifey and sweerey and lill baby tata that just joined family from baba God. Biko, even if they kill that mopol, his life cannot be restored he cant see his unborn baby.
Poor poor wife.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by talktimi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you try using the butt of an ak 47 (which is a standard jtf weapon) to hit someone's head, an accidental discharge would send the bullet straight up or at an angle way higher than the stomach. This man was murdered in cold blood pure and simple, an accidental discharge claim would only give the offending officer a pat on the wrist as punishment. That aside, hospitals need to start attending to gun shot victims first before police report even if it means hand cuffing the victim to the bed or getting police security for said victim.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by igbsam(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
The Nigerian Police Force are in Power in Portharcourt. Please Do not argue with them. Even governor Amaechi dare not argue with them. If you live in portharcourt. Do not pass your boundry with the NPF. It is what GEJ and PEJ wants.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
And thanks to the mods for editing the header properly.. God bless!

JUSTICE FOR DONBRAYE

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
talktimi: If you try using the butt of an ak 47 (which is a standard jtf weapon) to hit someone's head, an accidental discharge would send the bullet straight up or at an angle way higher than the stomach. This man was murdered in cold blood pure and simple, an accidental discharge claim would only give the offending officer a pat on the wrist as punishment. That aside, hospitals need to start attending to gun shot victims first before police report even if it means hand cuffing the victim to the bed or getting police security for said victim.

You just said what's been on my mind since yesterday..
This was murder pure and simple..

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by christejames(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rest in peace donbraye. So sad, hw are we goingt to curtail this excessive accidental discharge from our men in the black cloth.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Aphrodite4: This shouldn't happen anymore in this country.. We need to take a stand by demanding better, not just passively n in Internet forums where we are anonymous but in our everyday lives.
Demand better electricity
Demand a better judiciary
Demand better health care
Demand better roads
Demand better education
Demand better careers
Demand better telecoms..

And if/when our demands are not met then we need to drive the matter home forcefully..

Personally I feel we need to follow this matter closely.. I dunno their contacts but if anyone does, we shouldn't allow this matter end in this thread..

Does the Nigerian police have a twitter or Facebook account? Is it active? We need to bombard their accounts with this matter..

Donbraye's blood will not be silent until his family gets justice..

[b]Nne cool down..

You just said we should demand not just passively on the internet, then turn around and want their facebook page.. grin

In the 36 states of the federation, a shitload of Dombrayes are gonna die today from this same type of matter.. but in a crowd of 160 million people of different tribes, religion, tongues, e.t.c the loss of 1 or 2 is lost on us all..

I no longer bother with threads like this anymore because it only ends up as just another suggestion box with Nigerians venting, vibrating, demanding revolution, blah blah.. In the end, nothing would ever happen..

As far as Nairaland goes, this thread is only relevant for as long as it stays within the first 15 news on the frontpage. In 2 days time, it would have been forgotten.

The dead should go bury their dead.. Like I told a friend last night, I have come to the bitter acceptance that we Nigerians and Africans have been throughly mindfucked and thats the reason for our present condition.. If this were Yankee, one jobless neighbour of the deceased would be on all the News Channels making a ruckus.. The news channels would have this as Breaking news on their bars. analysts would be called in, news vans would be at the guys home and office, relatives would be granting interviews, the Police officer first for don lose ehn job or dey suspension awaiting the outcome of the investigation, Police chiefs would be under the spotlight, News Channels would dedicate a team to this matter from start till finish.. . EXAMPLE: George Zimmerman shooting. In Nigeria, NTA no get time, if you are lucky, Channels would place it on their news bar. Thats all..

Donbraye my brother.. Your clock don stop, your journey of life ends here.. Rest in peace brother.. [/b]
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Nne cool down..

You just said we should demand not just passively on the internet, then turn around and want their facebook page.. grin

In the 36 states of the federation, a shitload of Dombrayes are gonna die today from this same type of matter.. but in a crowd of 160 million people of different tribes, religion, tongues, e.t.c the loss of 1 or 2 is lost on us all..

I no longer bother with threads like this anymore because it only ends up as just another suggestion box with Nigerians venting, vibrating, demanding revolution, blah blah.. In the end, nothing would ever happen..

As far as Nairaland goes, this thread is only relevant for as long as it stays within the first 15 news on the frontpage. In 2 days time, it would have been forgotten.

The dead should go bury their dead.. Like I told a friend last night, I have come to the bitter acceptance that we Nigerians and Africans have been throughly mindfucked and thats the reason for our present condition.. If this were Yankee, one jobless neighbour of the deceased would be on all the News Channels making a ruckus.. The news channels would have this as Breaking news on their bars. analysts would be called in, news vans would be at the guys home and office, relatives would be granting interviews, the Police officer first for don lose ehn job or dey suspension awaiting the outcome of the investigation, Police chiefs would be under the spotlight, News Channels would dedicate a team to this matter from start till finish.. . EXAMPLE: George Zimmerman shooting. In Nigeria, NTA no get time, if you are lucky, Channels would place it on their news bar. Thats all..

Donbraye my brother.. Your clock don stop, your journey of life ends here.. Rest in peace brother.. [/b]

Noted
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by largeman4u(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
it really pains how Nigeria policemen will leave what they ought to be doing and kill innocent, law abiding citizens who pay tax to get them paid. they will die by the guns soon IJN. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by logica(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that
Now,tell me; was this posted by a baboon or gorilla? It can only be either.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
@okija_juju
U made some interesting points.. We've really had our minds and courage sliced and diced in this country..
How can we change.. What's the step to take and in what direction.. Ppl r thirsty for a complete overhaul of the system of things in this country..?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by pickabeau1: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: embarassed one of the reasons I would pray and listen to the voice of God concerning a life partner. Me and my husband must live long and none of us shall die an untimely death! The poor wife! Tsheeeeeeew rip!

Do you think that the partner of those who died untimely did not pray to God
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
sad, but this happens every other week all over Nigeria. unstable, clinically insane, poverty-ridden and angry policemen with guns killing people because they can.. so what are we going to do about it
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by niyitogun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
talktimi: If you try using the butt of an ak 47 (which is a standard jtf weapon) to hit someone's head, an accidental discharge would send the bullet straight up or at an angle way higher than the stomach. This man was murdered in cold blood pure and simple, an accidental discharge claim would only give the offending officer a pat on the wrist as punishment. That aside, hospitals need to start attending to gun shot victims first before police report even if it means hand cuffing the victim to the bed or getting police security for said victim.

Unfortunately I am not sure the law gives doctors this right.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ebucha: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
The most dangerous man on earth is a legally armed man with zero temper management and zero knowledge of weaponry. Fellow niralanders it is so unfortunate that these are the attributes of a typical Nigerian police. The site is not a criminal's den, a sane security operative will put his riffle on "safe", then others will stay far away from the civilan and mediating security operative ready for action in case of any move to disarm his colleague. It takes three basics steps to discharge bullet from a riffle, so there is nothing like accidental discharge in the Army, Navy and Airforce. All I can say now is RIP, all I can do is to diseminate this News. God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ocelot2006(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
RiP. May God grant his poor widow the strength anx fortitude to bear this great loss.

That said, may the perpetrators of this heinous crime be brought to justice and hanged by their respective testicles. They do NOT deserve to live.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: so for ur mind nw u dey try to talk say dm no pray to God b4 them marry?. U think say d man plan to die like that?. Na wa to u o

Please stop insinuating nonsense........ Just my thought! Nobody plans to die an untimely death! But I know that prayers change thingsand its is very possible that they prayed but that's won't stop others from prayng against the same faith that be fell him!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by underscore: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Latest Update: Man Killed By Police, 6 Months After Wedding + Wife Is 3 Months Pregnant! (Photos)

Read more: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/photo-man-killed-by-police-6-months.html

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by farolee(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that

Your brain must have been replaced with dog brain over night,You really need brain transplant surgery fast.cos you are now an ANIMAL.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by adamooye5(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
sorry to say dis,nw dat some 1 is dead it's JTF police,bt if it"s good it's JTF army.R.I.P Fellow Nigerian.i think proper investigation should b conducted the person responsible should b brought to book,
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You are a complete and utter ret..ard.

He that Looks upon the Rain will never sow. Keep waiting for GOD to talk to your ears.

I can bet you typed this post while hawking water melons in orile.

Oga you have a problem if u cannot argue wivout raining insults! Please grow up! I didn't say they didn't pray enough, am just stating one of the things every couple must pray about before getting married! Not just to have agood home but to live long! So what are u on about! Crying morethan the bereaved! Abeg stay on ur lane!

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by farolee(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
One painful issue about Nigerians is that we ALL PRETEND not to like what is going on in the country. we are just liars ad pretenders.I have always come to conclusion that N
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Leaders will not change until the people demand change.. Look at America, they would still be a British Colony if the people didn't rise up and demand better lives for themselves..
We need to rise up.. It's now or never..
Let's come together to demand better for ourselves.. Tomorrow, it might be another family that suffers such. We need this to end now..!
thank you! I dunno why some people re just talking sh-its. They want God to come n fight for their right? Its a pity.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by farolee(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
One painful issue about Nigerians is that we ALL PRETEND not to like what is going on in the country. we are just liars ad pretenders.I have always come to conclusion that we dont have problem in thia nation.If you are dirty ,you take a bath, if a nation is dirty like ours what should we do?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
delishpot:

Poor poor wife.

Madam stop mis quoting me!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
All the hardwork of Papa and Mama,Struggle of Waec,Jamb,University,Cultist,Job searching,i find job,i marry wife,i want get pickin,God blessing on the way come to an end like that GBAM...RIP bro...God bless all you left behind.!!!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ocelot2006(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013

You, sir, are a FOOL, a bloody douchebag, and lower than SCUM! The poor woman just lost her husband and the first thing that oozes out of that coconut head of yours to your fingers is the quoted CRAP you just posted? Are you fcking MAD?

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
ocelot2006:

You, sir, are a FOOL, a bloody douchebag, and lower than SCUM! The poor woman just lost her husband and the first thing that oozes out of that coconut head of yours to your fingers is the quoted CRAP you just posted? Are you fcking MAD?

Na me like your post first o!! grin

Bros.. Take it easy with the kid. He prolly thinks he was being funny..
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
pickabeau1:

Do you think that the partner of those who died untimely did not pray to God

People pray even when faced wiv death and they still die! It doesn't still stop others from praying! Am not saying she didn't pray, but we must all keep praying and seek the face of God.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by 5megabyte: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2013

So u tink this is funny? So u disrespect the dead? There are somethings u don't do, am quite sorry for your morals and the ill-luck you beg on ur head

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by paparazzi1987(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
logica: Now,tell me; was this posted by a baboon or gorilla? It can only be either.
You got it wrong! ..It was actually posted by a Donkey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / Man Arrested For Setting His 2-Year-Old Niece On Fire In Cross River. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.