Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets (52376 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Glo New Data Plan For Smartphones And Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Sunkyphil(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
philip0906:
[size=13pt]dat n.igga lying!!![/size] angry angry
dey there na dey dull urself,wen guys dey surf dey go
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by kayswag100(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Naaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! !!!!

even dear Airtel's mostly hated bundles are WAY WAY cheaper. e.g airtel gives 80mb for 300 valid for 7 days.

Naaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Adex097: Glo gave me 3gig+ for a month buh didn't give me network cry.... I will never again in ma life buy their data bundle angry

*dazall*

Which area are you because GLO here in Anambra state is flying fast and the downloading rate is tremendous
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by platz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]įş ţђįş ŋęţwoŗķ şţįll ęҳįşţįŋg? angry
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by lohresloco: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
mancheeutd: You need to see how my Etisalat is blazing on my tab with just 1000 naira for 3gig
pls how did you achieve this. I need to know.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Seewealth(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
all these people are milking us dry and we think they are doing us favour by giving 150MB for N500 for a week. in Pakistan Ufone gives 6GB for N800 for a month. none sense.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is trash!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Anayordike(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
As for me, anything short of 1gb for N1000.00 is not ok. These network providers should give us more data for our Androids and Tablets. After all they are the ones who helped introduced them to us. Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by harizonal123(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
born2fuck: Thunder fire your anus, must we still live in dark age, I have bb and android but the network is killing tinz on android, blackberry na rubish. Its like telling a man to leave his car and go back to horse because of cost of petrol. We will fight to the last...
Lol..
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by jswift: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
rubbish... pls guys does Etisalat bis really works on an android device
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
As long as internet costs are still high in Nigeria, folks like me will continue to seek ways of getting more internet connectivity for less or nothing.
VPN & BIS things.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ecodes: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Airtel is better
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
I Just paid for a tablet and am waiting for it to be delivered but with data plans from Mtn and other networks,i wonder how i can enjoy surfing with my tablets.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Valto: u better go get a blackberry phone then.. Glo tried with this new plan.. Let other network review theirs too..

Is fooooooolz like u that r killing this country... Na ur papa get GLO? abi na ur papa money? why fighting for a company that is reaping off nigerians?
Do u know the prices of internet and phone calls in other countries? especially "poor african countries".

Abeg think well. 500 naira/1GB is not even OK.....
These companies prefer to skin the masses alive and settle the bosses like OBJ, GEJ and other politicians with heavy cheque.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by kelvinnn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
This new glo data plans is still a crap....no value for the money.....hw cn one load 1k....and u gv him/her 350mb?....in this world of smartphones like android that consumes a lot of data.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by oneuniquemind(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
will continue with ma bounce plan until they re ready to do business. yeye pipu!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by COvo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Blackberry all the way!Why buy 50MB for how much sef?wen I can get 3gig for 1k,700MB for 400 naira.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by soochukwu(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
STILL VERY POOR DATA SIZE,GLO PLEASE GLO WITH A BETTER DATA PACKEAGE
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Boboedom: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Glo, No thanks, I have already ported. Try harder
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Am still very much ok with my 1300 naira for 250Mb on my MTN PLAN its the best for me o
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by 12month: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
d moni wey glo dey dash burna boy,lynxx, mi, wande coal, omawunmi, waje and flavour make Una go use am do cheaper data plans

until then I am not interested
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ChrisGnarly: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
op plz send dis to trash. glo no supose talk again oo, stingy network, bad network. plz abeg delet delet delet it now. i no wan hear anything glo again f here. they ar selfish....
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
ExpressBooking:
And Jon Champion
Correct guy!
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ibkonekt(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Not interested abeg glo una be ole. I go deal with you PERSONALLY
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ncpat(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
For those of you that need etisalat N1,000 for 3GB just make sure you have N1,100 on your sim, then dial *499*3# and check your data balance with *228# and make sure you see 3072MB then again dial *599*3*2# for N100 and check your balance again, you should see 3087MB now depending on what ever device you want to use just change your APN to blackberryx.net connect and start browsing, if it not browsing, disconnect and reconnect back and start flexing and for people using window 7 and 8 in most case when you plug your modem it will connect automatically and will not browse, just disconnect and connect back with your modem software where you configured the APN as blackberryx.net but to solve issue of connecting and not browsing on window 8 you have to go to the property of the ETISALAT connection of your window system and change the APN to blackberryx.net.

NOTE : you can use any device to activate this plan including your modem but make sure you are not connected first in order not to short your N1,100 and for Android users always disable your data when subscribing.
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ossaii(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
mancheeutd: You need to see how my Etisalat is blazing on my tab with just 1000 naira for 3gig
How can u get 3 GB for just # 1000. 25edc8b8
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Adex097: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Which area are you because GLO here in Anambra state is flying fast and the downloading rate is tremendous
I stay in Lagos, surulere to be precise....@first, I thought it was ma phone that had problem cos 3G never came up; just EDGE...but the EDGE didn't change even after I changed the phone I was using it with.
-_-
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by benjichuks(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Really surprised at people ooo, d same peeps come to nairaland boasting about how they flex one network or the other's BIS, instead of keeping it coded and when the network finally blocks their access, they start ranting. Haven't you guys wondered why the likes of Empty hen and Glo stopped working on Android? Airtel would have blocked theirs but for fear of losing customers and now we are down to the last one. Smh. If eti block this one eh God go punish peeps wey dey post the stuff anyhow angry
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by tolsmile(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Still thinking if glo is still in nigeria. Glo with its disable network
Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by Soloter(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
As far as internet data plan and browsing service is concerned, GLO stands out among the outstanding networks.

2 Likes

Re: Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets by ROMENOUN: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
get cheap glo subscription from glo anywhere....glo 15g=6k, 3gb=3500, 1.5gb=1800.....glo unlimited....c-a-l-l 0-8-0-3-7-4-4-2-7-9-5. enjoy...glo rule your world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.