Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371097 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Lasticle(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Op, this is a great thread. After learning to woo, make sure you can last long in bed too. The use of tramadol has side effects in the long run. Shun drug abuse and drinking of herbal concotion.

With Lasticle, you'll permanently cure your PE. The book is not free or cheap because what is inside 100% works, but here is the free download link of the initial stage: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download it for free now. After download, the password to open the PDF is lastlong.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
This thread is still on, baba teddy double twale......... the ministry is moving grin grin grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lasticle:
Op, this is a great thread. After learning to woo, make sure you can last long in bed too. The use of tramadol has side effects in the long run. Shun drug abuse and drinking of herbal concotion.

With Lasticle, you'll permanently cure your PE. The book is not free or cheap because what is inside 100% works, but here is the free download link of the initial stage: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download it for free now. After download, the password to open the PDF is lastlong.

Please, stop posting your nonsense here.

Create your own thread and post your stuff there.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
eby001:
This thread is still on, baba teddy double twale......... the ministry is moving grin grin grin

i still dey oh...baba mi..how levels
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eby001(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

i still dey oh...baba mki..how levels

Na you o. Your guy man don turn mini playboy tongue wink.
I don dey straight forward too(in 2face voice) grin
Hope these newbies pick up some few tricks wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sheyman95(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
Guys drop ur dating issues and problems.
op, e get diz girl wey I like for school then but I never gat d chance to talk to her.. I'm now a graduate and She's in 200L now and I've got her digit from her friend.
How do I start diz paro pls?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Soloblincus(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

no boss.... work no just gree me post baba.. drop your issue and I will attend to it.
Nice job boss. There is this girl i met thru a relative. I told her i was interested in sometin serious dat could lead to marriage. But she said she has to pray about it for God to decide. She also said that we just met few weeks ago and can not give me an answer until she hears 4rm God. Please what should i do next. Help a broda.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Soloblincus:
Nice job boss. There is this girl i met thru a relative. I told her i was interested in sometin serious dat could lead to marriage. But she said she has to pray about it for God to decide. She also said that we just met few weeks ago and can not give me an answer until she hears 4rm God. Please what should i do next. Help a broda.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Start acting it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rukz: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
I hve been on this forum for quite some time yet i never knew such thread exist....good job u're doing boss tedy.. God blessing fall on you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rukz: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

Please, stop posting your nonsense here.

Create your own thread and post your stuff there.
bro, i met this pretty chick on fb. hw do i engage her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by poyepa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Op your advice is needed pls.....there's this girl wey i met for Facebook and after some chat with her she gave ne her number,since then we dey chat for whatsapp thats when i get to know we are from d same town..
To cut stry shot,, am planning to meet her for the first time this xmas.. pls do i tell her?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martinsfm(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
poyepa:
Op your advice is needed pls.....there's this girl wey i met for Facebook and after some chat with her she gave ne her number,since then we dey chat for whatsapp thats when i get to know we are from d same town..
To cut stry shot,, am planning to meet her for the first time this xmas.. pls do i tell her?
meet her first in person to see if you would like her.. pictures can be deceiving
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
My problem i have nw afta i don take a lady out.2 control dem cum r crib 2 get laid b my issue.y i say dis is i met a lady we bcime paddies b4 i take her out out afta i take her out 2 control am cum my crib disappoint go step in.wat trick or things should i stop doing in dis stage.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by exclusivejayce(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ogaonos:
My problem i have nw afta i don take a lady out.2 control dem cum r crib 2 get laid b my issue.y i say dis is i met a lady we bcime paddies b4 i take her out out afta i take her out 2 control am cum my crib disappoint go step in.wat trick or things should i stop doing in dis stage.
Bros bros, na to get laid be ur own neh. Oga HIV,Gono and the likes dey town o.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2018
exclusivejayce:

Bros bros, na to get laid be ur own neh. Oga HIV,Gono and the likes dey town o.
I get ur point.but ther is condom.i had those fear b4 but man let face it konji is real even ladies d thin dey worry dem is beta 2 face a problem with precaution dan 2 bottle it 4 mind.because it go dey worse 4 mind nd e get 2 a point wen u go explode.so brotha let help our self wit info 2 bcum beta dude.dt y ladies are far ahead in d luv game because their are more realistic 2 their problem.while we guys na 2 form holly holly b our own.and dem fall our hand.have u nt notice hw g guys dey use money spoil ladies nd hw d thin dey affect we were no dey do yahoo yahoo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Dorammy(f): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Please no matter what you feel, no matter how intense your love for someone is, never you, i mean never you enter into any kind of blood covenant with that person. dont try to prove your love in an usual way. if the person does not believe i the words I LOVE YOU! make him leave am... the repercussion no be here... see what i also learnt from this guy. i even subscribed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cS7reSyNL8&t=2s

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2018
Following
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funum(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2018
pls how do I get pass the fear of rejection, cause I think that's my only problem....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2018
funum:
pls how do I get pass the fear of rejection, cause I think that's my only problem....

Download Mr. Friendzone. The book is not free, but you can download it for free today. The free period expires in the next 24 hours. So, download it NOW FOR FREE and get the password here www.wetclef.com/topic582.html

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Ogaonos: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
funum:
we all here 2 help ourselves.d solution 2 ur problem is start with the ladies DT ur confident level is higher or stronger 2 handle or approach.4 example let use female celeb 2 approach Genevieve nnaji or Juliet ibrahim u go jux melt why they high pass u.so what do u do u 1st start 4rm simi later u enter niyola enta chidinma by dis time ur level of confident go dey beta off.another trick is to start making female friends then reduce d love/lust tendencies u knw why because some girls are attracted 2 guys dt are socialable.while others are attracted 2 guys were sabi book but note if na book b her priorities.so brotha try fight this weakness no allow b4 u finish sch nd suffer wat i suffered because e go hard fight am afta graduation or nysc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
long time everyone, miss you all
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Absustudent: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx post=7384u4380:
long time everyone, miss you all
Can we still ask questions?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Absustudent:

Can we still ask questions?
yes Bro, go ahead
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Absustudent: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
yes Bro, go ahead

I tried the funny approach ie trying to be funny
But think I over did it...

Told one girl like that that I like her and she said tgmhat she thought I was joking.....
And honestly I don't even know how to talk again with the humour...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by July30First: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
yes Bro, go ahead

Hey bro, great work you're doing here. Nice one.
I've got a girl I met about six Months back over Facebook. Really pretty and all.. We got talking and close.. Told me she lost trust in her previous bf coz he cheated. I played my game and we got involved alright. She really is into me as I can tell.. Also really honest with me.. Gave me access to her Facebook account just to gain my trust.. Things has been smooth over time... We normally spent a lot of time chatting. Few days ago, she celebrated her birthday. Soon after that, I noticed she doesn't reply me as often as before anymore.. She told me the next day about an ex of hers who got back in contact with her on her birthday.. . Unknowing to her, I later found out through her phone that she is really into him.. Told him all bout us. She has Sex chat, video chat with him... I didn't confront her though. She later to me bout him. That she has a guy she's been chatting with. That he is her ex and crush. She insists she loves me still.
Note: before now, I'm sure of her feelings for me.. She's been real honest and open. We had lots of moments of romance, sex and all. But I've developed a strong liking for her. She's really the type of girl I want.
Now, she doesn't responds to my chats well anymore. Now I'm kinda confused on what to do... What do you think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
July30First:

I've got a girl I met about six Months back over Facebook. Really pretty and all.. We got talking and close.. Told me she lost trust in her previous bf coz he cheated. I played my game and we got involved alright. She really is into me as I can tell.. Also really honest with me.. Gave me access to her Facebook account just to gain my trust.. Things has been smooth over time... We normally spent a lot of time chatting. Few days ago, she celebrated her birthday. Soon after that, I noticed she doesn't reply me as often as before anymore.. She told me the next day about an ex of hers who got back in contact with her on her birthday.. . Unknowing to her, I later found out through her phone that she is really into him.. Told him all bout us. She has Sex chat, video chat with him... I didn't confront her though. She later to me bout him. That she has a guy she's been chatting with. That he is her ex and crush. She insists she loves me still.
Note: before now, I'm sure of her feelings for me.. She's been real honest and open. We had lots of moments of romance, sex and all. But I've developed a strong liking for her. She's really the type of girl I want.
Now, she doesn't responds to my chats well anymore. Now I'm kinda confused on what to do... What do you think?

Don't blow the game.

It's simple.

Don't let your emotions get the best of you.

Give her some space. Back out a little. Still maintain light chats/ hello and so on.

The only reason I presume she is cold towards you is because you are always making the move...let her be for a while.

she has invested emotionally already...( even sex).

forget about the ex, make sure you don't bring it up/and anytime she does, change the topic or shrug it off. If you talk about her ex, or allow her to bring it up, you give the guy( the ex) more power.

The one who invests less, is the one more important in relationship.

Do this....

Get small change...
And trip her out...

Take her out, chill with her, and Bleep her.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
July30First:

if she loves you still, she will show it in her actions.

it's very important not to follow what a girl says, but what she does.

Their actions is more important than what they do.

Please don't ask her out oh, or tell her to be your girl, or argue that she should forget the ex.

run your own package...dont let your emotions get the best of you.

Don't get used to her...run other girls too...pls....
and watch how she falls for you more.

Girls lose interest when guy becomes predictable.

That's why I said you should take her out, do something different, take her mind off, and then enjoy a climactic mess session with her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Dzeimzb: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys,
I need urgent help here cos my mind is clouded at the moment.
There is this lady I met at work and we exchanged numbers last year we didn't talk then though ( I can't even explain why). Fast forward to late Sept we starter talking and chatting and the bond was there . She knows my intention that I want to have her as my babe and everything was going on fine until mid DEC . She suddenly switched from 100% to 0%. We hardly talk again and sometimes she won't even pick my calls. We saw yesterday for a brief moment and she said I wasn't caring and that we don't connect .At the moment , I just don't know that to do again cos I must confess I have developed feelings already for the girl. Senior players in the house, what can I do to get her back to our previous phase . She is very open , free to chat with but lately , I jsit can't explain it. Let me also mention that her birthday is on the 4th of Jan and I intended getting her a jersey as a gift . Guys make una help una guy oooo. Nobody sabi this thing fully
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please I need your counsel on this.

There is this girl in my place of assignment, I met her, went on a date, we kissed on first date, we even almost bleeped but distraction from friends stopped that . Finally finally we got to Bleep each other at some point and it continued that way.

My problem now is whenever I am around her, there are lots of fishy things about her (calls she receives) like I feel she isn't trustworthy and she is fucking plenty of guys and as the days goes by, I find myself developing feelings for her even though I tried to hide it by sometimes acting like I don't care, which she breaks this defense mechanism strategy by acting submissive and caring.

it's really eating me I don't know what to do because I feel giving her my heart would be risky. Thank you sir. help out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kollinzgee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
lawrykings:
Please I need your counsel on this.

There is this girl in my place of assignment, I met her, went on a date, we kissed on first date, we even almost bleeped but distraction from friends stopped that . Finally finally we got to Bleep each other at some point and it continued that way.

My problem now is whenever I am around her, there are lots of fishy things about her (calls she receives) like I feel she isn't trustworthy and she is fucking plenty of guys and as the days goes by, I find myself developing feelings for her even though I tried to hide it by sometimes acting like I don't care, which she breaks this defense mechanism strategy by acting submissive and caring.

it's really eating me I don't know what to do because I feel giving her my heart would be risky. Thank you sir. help out
bro it seems you are nt experienced with women.only such men are this vulnerable.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
kollinzgee:

bro it seems you are nt experienced with women.only such men are this vulnerable.

hmmm... bro feelings clouding my senses I guess. more advise please. thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.