Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371136 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheApologist: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hi house, please there's this lady I just met some two weeks ago, kinda on rapport building stage but the problem I have is she hardly asks anything about me. She's come over to my place and we chatted well and I intend inviting her over in a few days please how do I get her to show interest in me as I really wish to make her my girlfriend
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Please I need help on how to up my chatting game/communication.
My chat with girls has always been very boring. it always just: hello good morning how are you. I don't know how to go about a long convo with a girl.
please help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Dzeimzb: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
TheApologist:
Hi house, please there's this lady I just met some two weeks ago, kinda on rapport building stage but the problem I have is she hardly asks anything about me. She's come over to my place and we chatted well and I intend inviting her over in a few days please how do I get her to show interest in me as I really wish to make her my girlfriend
Focus on her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
yes Bro, go ahead
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheApologist: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dzeimzb:

Focus on her
alright thanks. Please I want to ask how long would one have to wait for a lady's response after asking her out mind you this is a girl we've been having good conversation together but she says she'll get back to me later

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Dzeimzb: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheApologist:
alright thanks. Please I want to ask how long would one have to wait for a lady's response after asking her out mind you this is a girl we've been having good conversation together but she says she'll get back to me later
That one hard ooo. Most time getting back is just a subtle way of saying not interested . But then , while talking chip in and remind her . If no ans then and then, erase her from your mind . Don't necessarily stop talking to her, just push her below the pecking order and start talking to other girls.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by brandon180(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheApologist:
How many will they scream it for u guys, "NEVER ASK A GIRL OUT"
Sneak into a relationship
Act like her boy friend
NEVER ask.

#peace
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheApologist: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
brandon180:

How many will they scream it for u guys, "NEVER ASK A GIRL OUT"
Sneak into a relationship
Act like her boy friend
NEVER ask.

#peace
Thanks I supposed I bleeped up asking
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by austine4real(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2019
so this thread is still alive
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by brandon180(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
TheApologist:
Thanks I supposed I bleeped up asking
Yea you did.
Now give her space
Go for other girls, if I was u, I'd go for her friend.
Flirt with d friend in her presence,
If u don't know any, just talk to other girls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheApologist: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
brandon180:

Yea you did.
Now give her space
Go for other girls, if I was u, I'd go for her friend.
Flirt with d friend in her presence,
If u don't know any, just talk to other girls
Thanks I'll try that out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Oladisa: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
There's this particular lady I think I'm getting turned on for but the problem is how to meet her in person.
The accommodation that was provided for me where I works, in my room upstairs I spotted the lady which happened to be in the next compound of where I stay.
Early in the morning I'm out for work and I guess she does too but most time, I leave my house early than she does.
Please how can I get this lady?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Oladisa: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
How can I approach and get a lady I'm seeing for the first time whom I know not from Adam in the street while working by? Helpful tips please.
Strategies to employ to get her talk and get her contact
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
TheApologist:
Download this and read it now and your eyes will clear. https://wetclef.com/topic582.html
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oladisa:
How can I approach and get a lady I'm seeing for the first time whom I know not from Adam in the street while working by? Helpful tips please.
Read this now and see how bad boys do it. https://www.nairaland.com/4973060/approaching-woman-what-say-picture
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 080anon(m): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2019
A bit off alcohol might be the key to unlocking the heart of your dream girl.

http://www.temphas.com/does-alcohol-make-sex-more-exciting/
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TheApologist: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gurus in the house please I need help. I once told of a lady I asked out though against the rules of this house so in a bid to amend for my mistakes I assumed the role of her boyfriend and she's being playing along but I never fail to realize the fact she's sending mixed signals, so I was advised by a friend to relate I wanted something really serious with her. I did and she came up with the fact I asked her out but never heard from her before assuming the role. The issue now is that she's opened up to me she has someone she's dating who's currently in service but that she's already developing feelings for me and playing along with the two of us to know who's best for her, so my pain now is how do I step up my game with her and possibly displace this other guy who I believe isn't as serious as I am about her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by brandon180(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
TheApologist:
Gurus in the house please I need help. I once told of a lady I asked out though against the rules of this house so in a bid to amend for my mistakes I assumed the role of her boyfriend and she's being playing along but I never fail to realize the fact she's sending mixed signals, so I was advised by a friend to relate I wanted something really serious with her. I did and she came up with the fact I asked her out but never heard from her before assuming the role. The issue now is that she's opened up to me she has someone she's dating who's currently in service but that she's already developing feelings for me and playing along with the two of us to know who's best for her, so my pain now is how do I step up my game with her and possibly displace this other guy who I believe isn't as serious as I am about her

Ignore her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Torackzy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
TheApologist:
Bro she's no trophy
Don't compete with anyone to get a woman
Try to use push and pull in her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Macwytt(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2019
chupcake:

The thing I learnt about making a girl laugh is this... The harder you try the harder it becomes. Don't set out primarily yo 'make her laugh'. Listen to her. Like tedy said, make it all about her and listen.. The opportunity to say something funny will come up and when it does, stay in character.

dimmortal
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fucc12: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is this thread still active? I'm really having girl troubles, I would really like some advice.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Thayoreey: 4:39pm On May 01, 2019
Pls there is this girl I got her number so I could chat her up, but she said she doesn't chat on whatsapp and that she only views people's status, besides I even confirmed this from some people(both guys and girls).
So how do I get her interested in chatting with me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Goterry0123: 5:24pm On May 01, 2019
Thayoreey:
Pls there is this girl I got her number so I could chat her up, but she said she doesn't chat on whatsapp and that she only views people's status, besides I even confirmed this from some people(both guys and girls).
Don't Get her to chat with you. Though i see that Statement as a bait to make you chase her.

Stay on Call, invite her to fun dates, not romantic date and watch as the rest plays out.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Themhi1: 6:29pm On May 05, 2019
hello bosses...
I have a problem which I don't know how to handle it.
I and a girl have been so close, I know almost everything about her and she knows about me too.
recently she said I use vulgar too much and she blocked me but her number is still going cos I hide number when I called her.
pls I love dis girl, how can I make her forgive me.
pls I need your help seriously.
God bless you.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2019
Available angry grin cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
Themhi1:
hello bosses...
I have a problem which I don't know how to handle it.
I and a girl have been so close, I know almost everything about her and she knows about me too.
recently she said I use vulgar too much and she blocked me but her number is still going cos I hide number when I called her.
pls I love dis girl, how can I make her forgive me.
pls I need your help seriously.
God bless you.

Can you be more detailed as to what you mean by vulgar ...

Because I could call my friend ode mumu and she is cool with and to some other person's it's being vulgar...

And one more thing before you explain better , don't think about asking this lady out , don't tell her how you feel ... Try to interact with other girls and you would see it's just some Infatuation
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 4:36pm On May 10, 2019
TheApologist:

I am happy you already said she is developing feelings for you ...

But pls remove yourself from the equation of trying to displace the other guy , do your thing , the biggest mistake you would make is letting her know you are in competition with the other guy for her attention ... You can keep up with the boyfriend role play you are doing but never say words that would make her feel she is a trophy ...cease all talks about relationship with her ..let her be the one to yearn for it ...

A subtle way to upgrade your game is simple , bring more humour to the table , be witty ... Dump the hey baby convo and say something like hey my smallie , hey big head ... Let your convo be more neutral stop worrying about the other guy !!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 4:48pm On May 10, 2019
Oladisa:

It's simple be real !! Don't try to cram lines ...

If she is going in front of you , don't just walk up to her immediately , study her mood , and again don't just rush up to her from the back ... You would startle her and she would bring up her defense ... What you should do is walk ahead of her , then slow down till you guys are par , maybe almost side by side , you could fake a call to move ahead of her and slow down and be as jovial as possible , dont flatter or complement her ...she has probably heard that hundreds of time ...

Say something about the moment , be spontaneous ... U can pick up any line from what u are seeing ..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 4:51pm On May 10, 2019
Thayoreey:

This depends on how much you like her ...

If she says she doesn't chat , try as much to call her and make the conversation engaging and short ... Try to know her interests within that short period of time ...

Try to find other suitable ways, if she says she doesn't chat ...

Her reaction to the other way would dictate the next line of action ..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 4:55pm On May 10, 2019
Oladisa:
There's this particular lady I think I'm getting turned on for but the problem is how to meet her in person.
The accommodation that was provided for me where I works, in my room upstairs I spotted the lady which happened to be in the next compound of where I stay.
Early in the morning I'm out for work and I guess she does too but most time, I leave my house early than she does.
Please how can I get this lady?

Well if you are so interested in her , you would have to figure out when she comes back from work or what she does ... Because if there is no platform created , there wouldn't be a discussion .mm you can always get help from your guys around or someone if they know her movement ...but don't stalk her ...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 5:09pm On May 10, 2019
derrick015:
Please I need help on how to up my chatting game/communication.
My chat with girls has always been very boring. it always just: hello good morning how are you. I don't know how to go about a long convo with a girl.
please help

Having a long conversation with a girl is no magic ...just the same way you relate with a guy that's just the same way to this , there is no rules , no preambles ...

Talk about what interests her , once you know what interests her conversations would always follow suite ...

You: hello morning
Her : good morning
You: how was your day
Her: fine (a typical naija girl answer )
You : what's your plan for the day ?
Her : nothing much
You: Haha so I am going to see a movie today and I hope I won't regret it because the hype is just too much about it ...
Her : oh really what's the name of the movie ( that's if she is a movie person and she is willing to chat with you )

You : guess , you know you may just be lucky to get a ticket to see the movie too ... (Use your smiley � symbols ) or the hand in the mouth

From there you would know if she is a movie person and you guys gist about other movies that interests are ...move to other gists about what happened ...pick a scene from the movie and move on to other topics ...

The summary is one conversation always begat another conversation... Stop thinking far ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.