Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (370836 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Wow..u just stopped doing the tins u were doing before wen u guys first met. U brought in a whole new behaviour to her. Like u were hiding in a shell @ first. She made d first approach, u guys met again, n u got her nbr..u were being unpredictable and showing an example of mystery which is gud. U were not rushing at all..but later u just started rushing..like u were over-eager for intimacy..dats a turn off for real chicks..na only ashewo dey feel dat one. I am very sure u didn't do much work in the rapport stage..u rushing from introduction to intimacy freaked her out. And don't believe dat trash..dat she is not ready for a relationship now.. Dats a big lie. Na wetin girls dey use fall guys hand be dat.

Now she is the one calling all d shot. I will advice u chill a little..take a step back..and game oda girls...get ur sef preselected, free her for a while, cos if u don't..she will totaly friend-zone u..and once dat happens..itz will be so very difficult for u to rescue ur sef from d deadly waters of friendzoneocean. Yea u wana bleep her, but ur showing too much desperation..dats y she didn't reply don't messages..and she started giving u lame reasons.

#
Just chill n free her for a while, let her miss u..let her know..she aint d only one..don't tell her directly.u can do dat using simple profile pics of u and oda girls. Girls will always notice d simple details or tins dat av changed abt u.

Stop d calling...for now..n focus on light chatting..go back to rapport phase..and get to know deep tins abt her.if she can start telling u..den she is investing and dats a plus.

U need to stir up attraction in her. For now..u r d one dat is attracted, but she is not dat attracted.
Thanks mehn, u are very correct. I think I was too fast. and the convo issue too, we didn't do much of it.
I'll stick to ur advice, I think its high time I stopped calling her then wait till next year when our skul gonna resume so that I'll talk to her one on one
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
omor... we din dey rapport well oo... na she even start today conversation... i fink she misses me... drop me topics for rapporting with a gal abeg...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
ifex370: omor... we din dey rapport well oo... na she even start today conversation... i fink she misses me... drop me topics for rapporting with a gal abeg...

Her day, her family,..if she is first or last born or stuffs like dat, ask abt her most embarassing day, cooking, what she likes most abt her body....u can bounce up n down..back n forth with those topics
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Amando_bolt: Thanks mehn, u are very correct. I think I was too fast. and the convo issue too, we didn't do much of it.
I'll stick to ur advice, I think its high time I stopped calling her then wait till next year when our skul gonna resume so that I'll talk to her one on one

Yes...dts nice. Dats a nice decision,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Baba Teddy, you too much jor. I'm hooked to this your thread. Chop knuckle biko. We need experienced, cool and patient guys like you on NL.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kaydem(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2013
@Op, i doffed ma hat for you bro, though i ain't a rookie in the dating jungle but i've gained some stuffs here too...keep the ball rolling pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2013
@kay..and magikalz...thanx guys...for the compliments.

These is thread is nothing without the support of all of u.

#lets continue..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
The best topic u can chat about or talk with...a girl...is abt her self. So make sure...u talk abt her. Let the topic be about her, dat will create some sense of mystery on ur own self..and she will be forced to get to know abt u..den u can tell her stuffs abt u. Don't go and start chatting n talking abt ur sef for hours. Girls will always interprete dis as pride.

#
The power of ur beliefs..ur inner belief..has as tremendous impact on your dating game. So believe in your abilities and your inner courage.

# you r gaming a girl, and d topic is abt sex, and she is like u r a player or sth. Wen a girl calls u a player..all she is saying is dat..she can't trust u. Dat is y the future projection technique is very important. Just talk or ginger her imagination abt tins u guys r gona be doing 3-6 months from now. Let her know she is part of ur future plans..and dis boosts ur trust on her part. Give her enough trust..and make her feel so free and open to u. Plan some post-bleeping activities together.

@ dat moment ur plans myt be vague or real. But just do it.

7 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AJdDon: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Dis Bros b Prof. for Womanology, o! I salute u, shift wan yanch for U

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
If u don't care that she will love you..den she will love u. No expectations...

#
Don't just read..put what you av learnt to test. Practice it...whether its online or one - one convo

#..pst ur dating issues or problems guys...

Waiting

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sylvarresta(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op: there is fire on the mountain, there is dis gal dat I luv, she is cute and very funny, we call her ourselves Cutest but d problem is dat am scared to propose to her because my 1 of frends too is into her................ Just don't knw wat to do.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Make lots of approaches, if u r gona give ur dating game the necessary spike, den you will need to either go out there and meet babes..or if u r doing online..den u will need to chat the girls Up. There is no middle ground. If u are goin to do this, den u must fully commit to it.

###
Its a game of numbers.. So don't dull ur sef. Chat lots of girls up..it increases ur channces and odds. Wen a girl flakes..u simple put her on hold and chat another up

# don't forget.. Getting a girl's number is by no means important. Its not d nbr dat counts..but what u can do wit the nbr.

And don't ever forget the rapport phase.

#post ur question friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vanguard1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks @ op, you all should do well to follow this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1556147/first-nairaland-non-mod-organized-multiple#20234465
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dhrey: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
op nice info,interesting.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SblazeAondona(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
smileymy own no big shaalll, we dey for almost one year, then she tell me say she want serve God. Toh I lock up na eim she go meet her x. Bt all of a sudden she want come back again, the other day, she send me offline msg say she want come read for ma house, anoda day she snap her sef with pant only send. Bro abeg me don the fall again,wetin i go do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by annawhite(f): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Xxted

Our zonal boss at my place of work asked me out and I accepted him cos I wanted to know what's happening in the company, gave him a fake hope that I'm into him when I wasn't
Now he wants me fully committed,how do I escaped his wrath because one mail from him could cost me my job

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by medexico(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
hello, I am glad that I saw this thread here today! cool well, I am 21 years old and I am yet to have a girlfriend not for once sad. but there was a girl that asked me out but i couldn't go out with her because she is not my type and I am not in for fornication(yab me if you like, it is acceptable).
so the koko of commenting here is about a girl I met during my SIWES program at a computer institute, I met her knowing she was from my school so the introduction was smooth grin, so from that day on we get more closer we smile at each other and all, I thought in my mind this may be it, the girl is beautiful and she has my time then I later met her in school at first she acted like she doesn't know me when I saw her at the photocopier I was surprised like WTF! so I lockup. the same day I was coming out of the student affairs unit when I heard someone saying Psst... pssst. In my mind i was praying that it should be me that the person is calling because i could recognize it was a female's voice but I acted like I did not hear, then I heard footsteps running towards me............... A hand tapped me on my broad shoulders cheesy I looked back and to my utmost surprise it was this girl!!!!! I was so happy on the inside for this girl to come and call me means she really like me and the fact that she run towards me that felt cool man! cool...... as time goes on we chat and call (na only me dey call her but she no dey call me anyway undecided), I invited her to tantalizer(e dey inside our school) but she did not reply my message, I called her she did not pick up that was why I sent a text, I also asked her to the pool but she said she is going some where else because that day was her birthday. On this sad day, I saw her walking into the school then I called her that I would like to see her now and she said she is going to the hostel, fortunately for me she stopped to talk to some of her friends then I walked up to her she smile at me and proceed towards the hostel, I was like hey wait I wanna talk to you now. guess what she said................. see I am going to the hostel and I am going out later and I am in a hurry(this was said in a harsh voice). i just went back with a broken heart, what could be happening. as from that day she refused to pick my call or reply my messages on whatsapp, then I called her one day and she lied that she was in lecture we later chat that night and she apologized since that night she never replied my message and if she pick the call she will be like I am busy call me later.... I am fed up man!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by midewhator: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Truth is for you to always have a winning experience in dating game...work more on yourself...self confidence, personal achievement, humour, command of English...and know how to make a lady feel you know what she wants at all time...be dynamic..

7 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sylvarresta(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Make lots of approaches, if u r gona give ur dating game the necessary spike, den you will need to either go out there and meet babes..or if u r doing online..den u will need to chat the girls Up. There is no middle ground. If u are goin to do this, den u must fully commit to it.

###
Its a game of numbers.. So don't dull ur sef. Chat lots of girls up..it increases ur channces and odds. Wen a girl flakes..u simple put her on hold and chat another up

# don't forget.. Getting a girl's number is by no means important. Its not d nbr dat counts..but what u can do wit the nbr.

And don't ever forget the rapport phase.

#post ur question friends
. Abeg o, she promise cum 2 my hostel b4 travelling home, later wen I called her she told dat she is already @ home dat she is sorry she 4got. Den since den av nt been calln or chattn with her... Hope wat am doing is right cos am really hurt
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by simon123: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
op i swear u are on point. I'm so loving dis

There are always more women out there...so be a challenge...av dis mentality of absolute abundance..and stop kiiling ur sef over one babe. There lots of cute babes out there.

Don't care or give a Bleep what she tinks abt u..just attract her. Simple as abc.. Remove d focus from ur sef and focus ur mental beams on her.

Whatever method u are using, make it look spontaeneous...not pre-meditated.

Its the act dat gets u women..not the act it self....stop thing abt d s***x too much and focus on the little tins dat u will do..to get u there. Focus on the process..Not the outcome.[/quote] grin

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by simon123: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
OP u are on point. I'm so loving dis. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sblaze Aondona: smileymy own no big shaalll, we dey for almost one year, then she tell me say she want serve God. Toh I lock up na eim she go meet her x. Bt all of a sudden she want come back again, the other day, she send me offline msg say she want come read for ma house, anoda day she snap her sef with pant only send. Bro abeg me don the fall again,wetin i go do?

Nice...she is alredy into you. There is sth I call investment in dating. Dats a girl doing d work.or taking the necessary step for u to meet, date, talk..or just abt any. Dis girl u r talking abt has done the work alrdy. Once a girl sends a nude or any kinda pics to a guy..she becomes invested in guy. Its dat simple. I will advise u to..go for her. And do it fast. Before she loses attraction or goes gold.

#always strike wen the metal is red hot.

Thanx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
annawhite: Xxted

Our zonal boss at my place of work asked me out and I accepted him cos I wanted to know what's happening in the company, gave him a fake hope that I'm into him when I wasn't
Now he wants me fully committed,how do I escaped his wrath because one mail from him could cost me my job

Wow..u av really gotten ur sef into a tyt corner.

#depends on what u want.

U know..now he wants u fully committed, which means u r gona start investing in d affair. And u know ur job is @ stake too if u act otherwise.

U said yes..cos u wanted to know what he was up to..well..depends on what u..want..I won't want u to lose ur job..and I won't want a man..taking advantage of u..cos he is the boss.

I wil advise u to..to keep playing along if u r not really into him..but if u like him..u can fully committed.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Following
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DAvIt0(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
wow! sweetpapa long time bro. good your here in NL
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
medexico: hello, I am glad that I saw this thread here today! cool well, I am 21 years old and I am yet to have a girlfriend not for once sad. but there was a girl that asked me out but i couldn't go out with her because she is not my type and I am not in for fornication(yab me if you like, it is acceptable).
so the koko of commenting here is about a girl I met during my SIWES program at a computer institute, I met her knowing she was from my school so the introduction was smooth grin, so from that day on we get more closer we smile at each other and all, I thought in my mind this may be it, the girl is beautiful and she has my time then I later met her in school at first she acted like she doesn't know me when I saw her at the photocopier I was surprised like WTF! so I lockup. the same day I was coming out of the student affairs unit when I heard someone saying Psst... pssst. In my mind i was praying that it should be me that the person is calling because i could recognize it was a female's voice but I acted like I did not hear, then I heard footsteps running towards me............... A hand tapped me on my broad shoulders cheesy I looked back and to my utmost surprise it was this girl!!!!! I was so happy on the inside for this girl to come and call me means she really like me and the fact that she run towards me that felt cool man! cool...... as time goes on we chat and call (na only me dey call her but she no dey call me anyway undecided), I invited her to tantalizer(e dey inside our school) but she did not reply my message, I called her she did not pick up that was why I sent a text, I also asked her to the pool but she said she is going some where else because that day was her birthday. On this sad day, I saw her walking into the school then I called her that I would like to see her now and she said she is going to the hostel, fortunately for me she stopped to talk to some of her friends then I walked up to her she smile at me and proceed towards the hostel, I was like hey wait I wanna talk to you now. guess what she said................. see I am going to the hostel and I am going out later and I am in a hurry(this was said in a harsh voice). i just went back with a broken heart, what could be happening. as from that day she refused to pick my call or reply my messages on whatsapp, then I called her one day and she lied that she was in lecture we later chat that night and she apologized since that night she never replied my message and if she pick the call she will be like I am busy call me later.... I am fed up man!

Wow...@ first u were on point bro...u see..there is something dat is called attraction. Dat is what makes a girl go gaga over a guy..weda d guy is short or ugly, doesn't matter.

## to cut to the d chase. U didn't stir up attraction in her.

Dats just d fact bro.

U were acting too much like a friend. Just a normal friend.and ladies don't like dat.

There is something I always work it. I av made dis same mistake before. Wen a girl initially acts cool wit u..laughing,smiling and joking, asin she is feeling u, just like u depicted in ur post..den dat means @ dat point ...u were doing sth she likes, but later wen she stars acting odd, not picking ur calls, and oda dumb stuffs, just know..dat u av changed, u didn't make any move, or act like a boyfriend material. She was happy to meet u before, but all of a sudden she just changed..wit no obvious reason. Bro..sth is wtsup wit u. It boils down to U.

#..anoda tin..is..all does her excuses r just plain lies, her busy, tin, goin to d hostel.all na lie.

Give her space bro.

Dat what u shud do..now.. Give her some space..

Don't act like u r bothered..or anytin..I know..u myt wana send some messages to her, asking y she is acting like dis. But u shudnt.. Act like u don't care.

Just focus on light chatting wit her. U r d one doing all d work. She has to be invested too..before she can like U.

Focus..on just sending..her..normal texts..in d morning..den @ night.

Den u can..call..just to check..on her later..

From her own..terms..its like u r disturbing her or stalking. So free her..n just focus on light chatting n calls..and game oda girls too..worrying abt dis one..wit limit ur game. And don't give up on her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Dhurmynick(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
teddyxxx... drop ur whatsapp no abeg...nice work going on here...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
ifex370: teddyxxx... drop ur whatsapp no abeg...nice work going on here...
op... i also suggest you open a group chat on whatsapp... lets move to the promise land...!!! grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sylvarresta: Op: there is fire on the mountain, there is dis gal dat I luv, she is cute and very funny, we call her ourselves Cutest but d problem is dat am scared to propose to her because my 1 of frends too is into her................ Just don't knw wat to do.

First of all..dat stuff abt d hostel wey she say she forget..na lie she no forget.

#..she is funny...u guys call ur sef cutes...idat means there rapport and a sense of attraction between u guys..which is very gud.

Don't stop calling her completely...u can only limit it...u can focus on normal chatting for now...just trying n get her to meet wit u again..don't just plan a date, get her involved, let her know the fun tins u guys r gona be doing togeda.. And to make her commit and not flake...ask her " so what time shud I be expecting u" make her give a specific time.

#donr just bone or stop calling her completely.u don't wana kill d already existing attraction bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sylvarresta(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

First of all..dat stuff abt d hostel wey she say she forget..na lie she no forget.

#..she is funny...u guys call ur sef cutes...idat means there rapport and a sense of attraction between u guys..which is very gud.

Don't stop calling her completely...u can only limit it...u can focus on normal chatting for now...just trying n get her to meet wit u again..don't just plan a date, get her involved, let her know the fun tins u guys r gona be doing togeda.. And to make her commit and not flake...ask her " so what time shud I be expecting u" make her give a specific time.

#donr just bone or stop calling her completely.u don't wana kill d already existing attraction bro
. Tanx bro. Nw am happy. God bless u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.