Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371033 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by planetuzor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U need to do a couple of tins.. Here are d tins u need to do.

1) Get her invested. ...don't keep the convo..on just d usual whatsap..do some calls and step dat up. Joke wit her n laf wit her...she wil most like return ur calls too..witing a shor pace

2) U want her to be ur gf ryt?..well don't ask her out.. Just start behaving as her gf... U see d mistake most guys make is asking a girl to be dier gf..wen dat happens u give her d chance to say yes or no..which is bad. Don't forget attraction is emotional..not logical..its d way u make her feel dat will spike up..her attactrion for u. A simple way of acting like her bf alrdy..is start calling her baby... Or let's take for example..u r chatting wit her..use d work bbe, or baby, or sweets..here and dere..its simple...""Hey there babe,ow u doing"..u can also voice it during calls... D basic point is..act like her bf. Sup wit u babe..av u eaten?...how u doing tonite babe...op ur nite is starting out fine...blah blah

3) Don't be desperate. U want her as ur girl before xmas..xmas is alredy here. Don't ask if she has a bf alrdy.. Dat will be going bk to square one. If u do..u myt just be bringing up d picture of anoda guy into her subsconcious

Basically...make her invest..get her to share pics wit u...wen u take genuine interest in a babe..she will definitely open up to u...tell her..."" Its really been nice getting to know u..its fun...I feel like I av known u..for such a long time..I just feel free and open wit u"" she will most likely reciprocate. And become open n free wit u.

4) Get romantic..u can use role play, future projection...etc..I will explain dese concepts for u.

This will make the girl put u in a friend zone na... OP it seems u've not been in a FriendZone before aby cos dis are all the steps to be put in a friendzone... grin grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some inner game tips... its all about ur beliefs and how highly you think of yourself.

#

If you are a reactive person, you shoud become non-reactive as from today.

When u are reactive,u seek validation from the world. What people say and think about u..matters more dan what u think about your self. That sucks and u need to change..cos it will only affect your game. That's y u get jealous for no reason even if ur babe is not cheating, and dats y what a girl thinks abt u, matters more than what u think about ur sef.

#..my brother...change is needed.

You must become totally non-reactive to what people say or think about u. Forget about ur ego. Stop seeking validation from outside. Focus on ur self, and forget about ur limiting beliefs. There is a chick out there waiting for. Stop dulling Your self.

U miss everyshot u don't take. Attraction is emotional not logical. U see a girl u like, approach her, forget ur ego, and what ur brain tells u..dats is how u kill anxiety based on approach..or meeting new people.

# mehn..just look everywhere..lots of beautiful hot chicks, check online, fbook,etc...babes yapa.. U r dulling ur sef if u r not meeting a babe today..weda its online- chatting from the comfort of your room..or its one-on-convo..on the street.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vheeky(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
There's this girl i love and i asked her out but she said she likes me so much but cannot date me because she already have a guy she is dating..I tried hard but all to no avail.I later stopped calling her and we lost contact for like 4 month.I saw her in the bus stop recently and we exchanged numbers again..My question is that should i still ask her to date me.Kuz i av only call her 3rice for the past 2months
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by seemylife: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one Tedy. I love your bits on rapport.

I will chip in some stuff later.

STATE -----> RAPPORT --------> LEADING
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
planetuzor:

This will make the girl put u in a friend zone na... OP it seems u've not been in a FriendZone before aby cos dis are all the steps to be put in a friendzone... grin grin

Lols..no bro..getting a girl invested in U, and u acting like a boyfriend material..will never make a girl friendzone. U....girls friendzone guys wen the guy doesn't make her feel attraction. In other words..the guy is just like one of her female friends. There is a difference. No real chick wants to be considered cheap..so ur game and ow u package ur sef matters.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op my problem is I'm dam shy. Talking to guys na wahala not to talk of girls. How can i stop being shy?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Acadaca: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

Not Sure on How To Download or order our free ebooks?

It Has Come to our notice that almost all of our Highly esteemed Customers don't know how to Download our free ebooks from http:// and we don't blame You for that because Many of You are yet to know how to download or buy things online and because of that,we will extend the deadline for our Free and ebooks,Our books will be free till 6.pm sunday,After which,it will not be featured as free products.because of that,I had to write an article on how to order and download our free books.and I am sure that after reading this,You won't have any problem downloading our books.

Below Are The Steps on How To Order Or Download Our free books

1.After You Have visited our website which http://,You will see many books displayed there,Look for the books in which the price attached to it is ₦0.00

2.Select The book you want to Download by clicking on the title of the book.

3.Read The Description of the Book,After You must have finished reading the description and reviews of the book,You will See the Add to Cart Button Immediately below the short description.(any product with the amount as ₦0.00) is considered free

4.Then Go to the top Right Menu of our website You will see The cart Tab with a figure written as 1,one means you selected one product,2 means you selected two products and so on.Then click on the CART tab.

5.A new page will open where you will see the details of what you want to buy,Leave the voucher space blank,scroll down,you will see the space for indicating your country and state where you are from,select your country and state,Your ZIP code should be 234,after,that don't update any other thing again,Click on the Next button

6.You will see an authentication page,then create an account by entering your email address,then click the create an account button enter your Title,MR Or MRS,First name,Last Name,Password of Your Choice,date of birth,Month of Birth And Year of Birth.click on the two buttons which reads Sign up for our newsletter! and receive special offers from partners.also click on the customer privacy data which is beside the title of your name,then click the Register button.

7.Another page will appear for you fill your address which will appear like this
Your addresses
To add a new address, please fill out the form below.
fill your address,Zip or postal code,please your Postal Code must be 234,Dont add,don't subtract.If you do,you won't go over to the next page,Fill your address,city and state,then
register a valid phone number.then Please assign an address title for future reference. like home,office,church or any thing you wanna use as the title of your address.then click on the save button.

8.Another page will show which will display your billing address,You may want to add another sddress or you leave it,then click on the next button another page will show where you have to agree to our terms of service

9.Click on the agree button and click on next button instantly you will see payment accepted,total price as 0.00 naira,there you will see the order reference,payment as free, order satus as payment accepted,then you will see the invoice attached to it as a pdf file once you click on the file,you can now download your invoice and see the details of your order, then check your email or your account within 30 minutes then you will see a message which reads Virtual Product(s) now available for download then download it depending if it is in an epup or in pdf it,it is very very simple.

Not yet convinced?Contact us at support@ or admin@ or chukszee.cy@gmail.com for more details

Don't lose hope,I will still write an article on how to order a product with a price attached to it,it's so simple.

So go back now so that you can download our books,it will be on till 6.pm on sunday 15/12/2013.

Please For those of us that ordered our free books,pls am so sorry for delivering it Late,Pls forgive me for that,it won't happen again,there were some issues that came up which we needed to fix,but thank God it has been fixed.

Those books have been emailed to you,you can download it now.

Importance notice,those of you that ordered for this book,HTML&CSS:Design and Build website by John Duckett, the file is so large,it is a pdf file which is about 132 mb,and the upload limit my shop's server can only accept is only 50 mb,so don't worry I just noticed that,so I want to upload it in a private hosting account with my RDP.after I am true,I will still make public the download link so that those who need the book can downlad it

I bet you,you need to get that book,if you really want to learn HTML and CSS From the scratch,go to amazon,com and see how highly rated the book is.

Any other information which I come accross,I won't fail to make it known to you.
happy sunday and God bless You

Best Regards
Admin

Who be dis one na?

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Gbajabiamila1: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sylvarresta: . Tanx bro. Nw am happy. God bless u
Nice posts, I pray my gf isn't seeing this post... She go just dey laugh me when I dey throw her d stunts I don learn here. Nice one OP.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by seemylife: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Weselion: Op my problem is I'm dam shy. Talking to guys na wahala not to talk of girls. How can i stop being shy?

Can you give an example of a time you have been shy before?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by roymary: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hobson9000(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: So we kick It off wit FMAC....FMAC is an acronym for Find Meet Attract Close.

Find-- dis is basically d part where u av to look for the chick, be it online, or one-on one

Meet- dis is d part where u open the chick.. Or say hi. A simple line I crafted myself dat works all d time is "" hey..hi..I av seen u arnd a few times, but we a avent met...am <insert ur name here>"" #smile...u can move ahead from there. Note its ur dilivery dat matters..u may or may not use d same exact words.u can frame it arnd to sth dat suits you.

Attract -- this is d part where u ease her and make her relax using different methods. Humour,buying temperation,teasing,role play etc

Close- this is d part where u get her contacts or u move the convo to a different location. Closing can also mean s**x too. So it all despends on your time constraints.

Note..u don't av to be Goodlooking...Just be LOooking GOOOD.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by karferguso(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Luvn dix.....dis is a Nigerian setting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sylvarresta(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gbajabiamila1: Nice posts, I pray my gf isn't seeing this post... She go just dey laugh me when I dey throw her d stunts I don learn here. Nice one OP.
wink
Gbajabiamila1: Nice posts, I pray my gf isn't seeing this post... She go just dey laugh me when I dey throw her d stunts I don learn here. Nice one OP.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY 2 IMPROVE UR GAME

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OmichaelO: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
OP chop knuckle...your head is there

though i disagree with some..but you are o on point grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
seemylife:

Can you give an example of a time you have been shy before?

U can only stop ur sef from being shy..wen u try. Its all about practice.. U need to start talking to random people..be it guys or girls.. U don't av to be scared. Girls aint monsters and dey surely aint gona eat u op.. We learn wen we make mistakes. So start trying..and use every opportunity to say hi to girl....its easy..just do it for the fun. U will soon begin to notice the improvement.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
ifex370: noted...op help me awt... there's this chick i saw on fb,xchanged contacts and text via whatsapp! 17,shes 16 +... am 100+,she js got admitted,am in ESUT,shes in UNILAG,am in engrng,she,acc...wer still in hobbies discussion,shez rili cute,i aint ugly either... how can i step up ma game and have her as my girlfriend before christmas

ask if she have a bf... don't date a girl who is already in a relationship
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Contumely: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Its kinda complicated. But it all boils down to what u want. One tin u need to know is dat girls change. Their attraction, passion and other positive feels wane @ fast rate if u don't strike wen the iron is red hot. Yes her younger sis just got married, dt myt strike some sense of desperation in her, but I will advise u...to go for her. She is alredy free and open wit u. U can't really predict the future. She loves u and u love her. I tink u shud go for her, weda its sex or dating..anyone.. Cos dis chick..myt just change all of a sudden and start giving u funny behaviour.

#####

She asked u what u wanted, cos u were not direct wit her, but like u said, she is in love wit u..and u r in love wit her. Take tins one @ a time. Go for d sex.
Thanks guy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Never ever ask a girl if she has a bf.. Becos she alredy knows what u r tryna elicit.. If she is cute n hot..she wil most likely reply wit yes...if if she doesn't av..she will still say yes. No babe wants to be considered a chick without a bf. Assuming she says yes..den what next?..u gona reply..oh...dts cool..which makes u appear weak and not manly. If she says no..she alredy knows u wana propose. Let her bring up d topic her sef..she will most likely bring it wen she is getting attracted to u. And wen she doest..just act like its nothing..ignore it. Or just laf and say..u r not d jealous type. D point is..don't stay on d bf topic. Move to sth else. She is only teling u she has a bf..herself..so u don't think she is cheap or easy. Dats d psychology. The quicker u grrab it..d better.

#Attraction is not Logical. Its Emotional.
its good to always ask a girl if she have a bf..u can ask her in a funny way but not on the first day,week ..

sure u wouldn't want her to double date and won't want to share her with another guy..
don't ask her directly .
and learn how to handle rejection by just walking away..
don't put all ur eggs into one basket..
my opinion
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Some inner game tips... its all about ur beliefs and how highly you think of yourself.

#

If you are a reactive person, you shoud become non-reactive as from today.

When u are reactive,u seek validation from the world. What people say and think about u..matters more dan what u think about your self. That sucks and u need to change..cos it will only affect your game. That's y u get jealous for no reason even if ur babe is not cheating, and dats y what a girl thinks abt u, matters more than what u think about ur sef.

#..my brother...change is needed.

You must become totally non-reactive to what people say or think about u. Forget about ur ego. Stop seeking validation from outside. Focus on ur self, and forget about ur limiting beliefs. There is a chick out there waiting for. Stop dulling Your self.

U miss everyshot u don't take. Attraction is emotional not logical. U see a girl u like, approach her, forget ur ego, and what ur brain tells u..dats is how u kill anxiety based on approach..or meeting new people.

# mehn..just look everywhere..lots of beautiful hot chicks, check online, fbook,etc...babes yapa.. U r dulling ur sef if u r not meeting a babe today..weda its online- chatting from the comfort of your room..or its one-on-convo..on the street.

Hmm. Interesting. So you are saying I should ditch my ego coz of a girl!!! That is so not me!!! One thing I know bout girls is that if you put 'em on a pedestal they tend to take you for a ride!!!

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
udemzy_udex:
its good to always ask a girl if she have a bf..u can ask her in a funny way but not on the first day,week ..

sure u wouldn't want her to double date and won't want to share her with another guy..
don't ask her directly .
and learn how to handle rejection by just walking away..
don't put all ur eggs into one basket..
my opinion

My broda I respect ur views.

but from ma experience..I don't see y shud ask..cute girls my av a bf..and dey myt..so dey dere is not point asking..avnt u s***x a girl..den later she tells u she has a bf?..y didn't she bring it up?..its easy..cos she doesn't want to be held responsible for cheating. It has happend to me manytimes. I don't ask girls if dey av a bf..girls r not dumb..dey alrdy know what u r up.

My opinion tho.

8 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dtermined(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
For your latest info on what is happening in Naija,i think u shud give dis site a test Kindly visit

www.landpoint..com

For your latest info on what is happening in Naija,i think u shud give dis site a test Kindly visit

www.landpoint..com

www.landpoint..com

www.landpoint..com

www.landpoint..com

For your latest info on what is happening in Naija,i think u shud give dis site a test Kindly
visit

www.landpoint..com
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
thumb's up op ... I dey feel u like AC.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

My broda I respect ur views.

but from ma experience..I don't see y shud ask..cute girls my av a bf..and dey myt..so dey dere is not point asking..avnt u s***x a girl..den later she tells u she has a bf?..y didn't she bring it up?..its easy..cos she doesn't want to be held responsible for cheating. It has happend to me manytimes. I don't ask girls if dey av a bf..girls r not dumb..dey alrdy know what u r up.

My opinion tho.

OK bro..
thumbs up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
tr3y:

Hmm. Interesting. So you are saying I should ditch my ego coz of a girl!!! That is so not me!!! One thing I know bout girls is that if you put 'em on a pedestal they tend to take you for a ride!!!

U are wrong bro. Wen I say ego..I mean everytin dat puts in ur comfort zone...everytin dat dat makes u feel proud..preventing u from reaching out to new tins and stepping out of ur comfort zone. Dats what d ego means...

#y shud a girl for a ride?...if u know what u want u won't place a girl dat high. Its a matter of investment bro. There is nothing wrong in placing a girl on a pedestral as far as she too is investing..its wen she aint investing...dat she can take u for a ride bro.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Naam22(f): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok!so a friend hooked me up with boyfriend's frnd,knowing am single..and we went out on a date and we click so I thought,we exchanged numbers and guess wat? He didn't call me,am so confuse infact I taya for guys,I feel lyk I shud call him and ask y he didn't call me,lol but I know better,u don't force yourself on people...still single till I find dat person that'll actually call back..he probably couldn't handle my Awesomeness grin

12 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op, chop knuckle! cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by enomasly: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
See tedy i undastand d way u comin from but bak 2 d 1st page u advised ifex to go into d 'guess wat am thinkin chat' n u said d short gown with ur backside.....best advice dat technique wud kill ur chances hw wud u just bring up such randy talk of backside in a chat u maywonder if i ave experience ave done an experiment in d past 3months of my stay in skul n ave had relationships n flings wit 12 girls 'unbeleiveable but its true infact i cud advise anyone who needs help'
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U need to do a couple of tins.. Here are d tins u need to do.

1) Get her invested. ...don't keep the convo..on just d usual whatsap..do some calls and step dat up. Joke wit her n laf wit her...she wil most like return ur calls too..witing a shor pace

2) U want her to be ur gf ryt?..well don't ask her out.. Just start behaving as her gf... U see d mistake most guys make is asking a girl to be dier gf..wen dat happens u give her d chance to say yes or no..which is bad. Don't forget attraction is emotional..not logical..its d way u make her feel dat will spike up..her attactrion for u. A simple way of acting like her bf alrdy..is start calling her baby... Or let's take for example..u r chatting wit her..use d work bbe, or baby, or sweets..here and dere..its simple...""Hey there babe,ow u doing"..u can also voice it during calls... D basic point is..act like her bf. Sup wit u babe..av u eaten?...how u doing tonite babe...op ur nite is starting out fine...blah blah

3) Don't be desperate. U want her as ur girl before xmas..xmas is alredy here. Don't ask if she has a bf alrdy.. Dat will be going bk to square one. If u do..u myt just be bringing up d picture of anoda guy into her subsconcious

Basically...make her invest..get her to share pics wit u...wen u take genuine interest in a babe..she will definitely open up to u...tell her..."" Its really been nice getting to know u..its fun...I feel like I av known u..for such a long time..I just feel free and open wit u"" she will most likely reciprocate. And become open n free wit u.

4) Get romantic..u can use role play, future projection...etc..I will explain dese concepts for u.
no offense please, how old are you? You seem to have experienced so much and do u mind sharing some stories with us?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naam22: Ok!so a friend hooked me up with boyfriend's frnd,knowing am single..and we went out on a date and we click so I thought,we exchanged numbers and guess wat? He didn't call me,am so confuse infact I taya for guys,I feel lyk I shud call him and ask y he didn't call me,lol but I know better,u don't force yourself on people...still single till I find dat person that'll actually call back..he probably couldn't handle my Awesomeness grin
y don't u give him a call to know wats up with him?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by enomasly: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naam22: Ok!so a friend hooked me up with boyfriend's frnd,knowing am single..and we went out on a date and we click so I thought,we exchanged numbers and guess wat? He didn't call me,am so confuse infact I taya for guys,I feel lyk I shud call him and ask y he didn't call me,lol but I know better,u don't force yourself on people...still single till I find dat person that'll actually call back..he probably couldn't handle my Awesomeness grin
call him just say hi n long time dont nag about his not callin u simple!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Macjayboy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Some few tips friends.

There are always more women out there...so be a challenge...av dis mentality of absolute abundance..and stop kiiling ur sef over one babe. There lots of cute babes out there.

Don't care or give a Bleep what she tinks abt u..just attract her. Simple as abc.. Remove d focus from ur sef and focus ur mental beams on her.
Nice bro
Whatever method u are using, make it look spontaeneous...not pre-meditated.

Its the act dat gets u women..not the act it self....stop thing abt d s***x too much and focus on the little tins dat u will do..to get u there. Focus on the process..Not the outcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.