Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48675 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Miserable coward FFK , go ahead and publish your phantom pictures we have been waiting for you to show us. Like I said, trying to promote yourself with white girl picture is evidence of your inferiority complex. We are all challenging you to show us picture with Bianca. And BTW, this white chick must be a desperado . I thought they say that white chicks love us black men to be heavily endowed down under. No wonder she beat a fast retreat upon discovering she was faced with FEMI 3INCH FANIKAYODE! No wonder you are now cooling off with your daughters. Depraved creep!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by tpia5: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
^ e don do, bianca is enjoying her life somewhere while you are busy crying all over nl.

You no get girlfriend ni?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bonga4: Miserable coward FFK , go ahead and publish your phantom pictures we have been waiting for you to show us. Like I said, trying to promote yourself with white girl picture is evidence of your inferiority complex. We are all challenging you to show us picture with Bianca. And BTW, this white chick must be a desperado . I thought they say that white chicks love us black men to be heavily endowed down under. No wonder she beat a fast retreat upon discovering she was faced with FEMI 3INCH FANIKAYODE! No wonder you are now cooling off with your daughters. Depraved creep!
All this anger just because femi smashed bianca.Is bianca your mother?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bonga4: FFK or would you prefer to be addressed with your confirmed NAIRALAND monikers such as T8KSY, T9KSY, SCIPIO AFRICANUS, ORLANDO OWOH JULIAN BOND , Tpia, to name but a few, you continue to live up to your reputation of being a depraved creep. I consider it affront that you are mentioned in the same category as a man. You are now posting picture of white girl that you chuk . Na promotion? Make you show us the Bianca picture as you dey brag and stop using idea to distract us. Na the one we want to see. Abi this white girl also run away from you because of your 3inch dick which you use to father your daughters that you have been screwing? Somebody should pity you and find you a job to give you parole from your life sentence on Nairaland
I thought you Igbos said FFK never dated Bianca Onoh, why your anxiety? I no fit laugh, I'm now FFK.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
FFK, stop kidding yourself, were. All this attempt to draw attention to yourself has confirmed how seriously demented you are and that you are suffering from attention deprivation. You are possibly the most despised man in Nigeria today because of your cocaine fried brain which leads you into many evils.you are worse than a common thief and facing criminal conviction for embezzling public funds. You are also being investigated for chaining your brother who was mentally challenged inside your boysquarters and he died there. you are desperate to be associated with famous women even though you are banging your daughters,. O boy, mark my words. You will not end well. The writing is already on the wall so regardless of whether you choose to spend your days on Internet as T8KSY, T9KSY, SCIPIO AFRICANUS,ORLANDO OWOH, JULIAN BOND ,CRAMJONES or any of your other aliases, you deserve nothing other than pity .... And perhaps a Peni$ Enlargement Pump, FEMI 3INCH FANIKAYODE.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by CGKing(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Carry Igbo. Carry Yoruba. Carry Hausa. We no know say him don even carry colonial master pikin them those days. Drug lord.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't blame Bianca for denying. She is embarassed at having once slept with a man such as he. The man's mouth has got more holes in it than a sieve... He has diarrhoea of the mouth

I care less about FFK myself. real men dont kiss and tell and that to me is a shame. However he has apologized for that and am ok with that.
But with Bianca, WTH. WHy still denying that she was severally smashed by FFK? Why court threats even after his apology? Why even denying till date that he hasnt met him before?
She is a serial liar.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Demdem:

I care less about FFK myself. real men dont kiss and tell and that to me is a shame. However he has apologized for that and am ok with that.
But with Bianca, WTH. WHy still denying that she was severally smashed by FFK? Why court threats even after his apology? Why even denying till date that he hasnt met him before?
She is a serial liar.
Did you have to emphasise 'severally'? It might have been a one night stand or at most two. grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Whether one, two, three or four, the fact remains that FFK, is a confirmed thief, liar ,Ped0ph1Le and murderer who will soon be exposed for torturing and causing the death of his own brother that he chained up in his own servants Quarters and starved him to death. He will definitely be brought to book one day for this murder. Not to mention his serial sexua1 abuse of his own daughters . Now this is where SEVERALLY applies. I couldn't care less about his affairs with women , famous or not but the issue here is that He is a confirmed bully who seeks attention by trying to promote devilish Behaviour and corrupt our youth by setting a bad example with his INCURABLE drug use. The guy is just worthless trash and any self respecting man should be ashamed of his putrid mess.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Did you have to emphasise 'severally'? It might have been a one night stand or at most two. grin grin grin

Considering FFK's antecedents being a randy man, i can bet with my holy balls that the least would have been a dozen.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
You are right. FFK MUST BANGED HIS DAUGHTERS MORE THAN A DOZEN TIMES. Considering his antecedents that is not in doubt. And this , despite his tiny balls and 3i INCH DICK.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Demdem:

Considering FFK's antecedents being a randy man, i can bet with my holy balls that the least would have been a dozen.
Your holy balls might just be wrong this time. I sense it is wrong, in fact.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bonga4: And BTW, this white chick must be a desperado . I thought they say that white chicks love us black men to be heavily endowed down under.
@bolded, a FALLACY propageted by men who are, er..., not well endowed grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Your holy balls might just be wrong this time. I sense it is wrong, in fact.

My holy balls has never got it wrong. Biancas vicious denial and empty threats lays credence to this fact.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Debooster: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
I saw Newspapers awash with the blazing caption' FANI KAYODE WITHDRAWS INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP COMMENT ON BIANCA' after her Lawyers threatened him with legal action. I saw this on at least 4 national dailies, and even more, just before the deadline for the coward to do so expired. Now He's making useless noise and posting a picture taken with a dime a dozen oyibo girl. Why will anybody not deny this Jerk? Any woman AT ALL would do so and should even be applauded for so doing. Who gives a rats' ar$e who he dated? FFK is an old fool whose only self worth is predicated upon his dating list. This could be due to his deficiency 'down there' as has now come to light.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Demdem:

My holy balls has never got it wrong. Biancas vicious denial and empty threats lays credence to this fact.
Moral of the lesson: choose your bedmates wisely...
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fannny Kayode...hit it first with his daughters.
Fanny Kayode ...confessed in senate to be in deliverance for demon possession
Fanny Kayode and REverend Duncan Williams who deliver him before are now bitter enemies because Williams have seen fanny is chief liar and deceiver and he is out to blackmail Williams.
Fanny Kayode...Shama Maliga hve prove you and your daughters are always hitting it. take him to court if you no get fear.
Fanny Kayode is dog for anyman who give him some money now EFCC seeze his money.
Fanny Kayode have made his daughters dog for OBJ and ATikeu and mai-gad.
Fanny KAYODE...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUTHERS. SHAMELESS 1 INCH PEN1S DOG. DIE.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Moral of the lesson: choose your bedmates wisely...

A wise advise for ladies in particular not really guys grin grin cheesy. Bianca's decision was pathetic and is currently hunting her.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2013
@Demdem, I think your advice is for FFK who needs to choose his bedmates wisely and stop bleeping his own daughters. It is what is known as INCEST! A pathetic loser who has no job, who is on trial for embezzling public funds and who is under suspicion for the murder of his own brother and who punished all his four wives by only giving them daughters that he has Beemer molesting $exually since childhood? I bELIEVE THESE UNFORTUNATE WIVES ARE THE ONES WHOSE DECISION TO MARRY THIS PATHETIC CREEP FFK ARE CURRENTLY HUNTING!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by kiosk1: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2013
@ BONGA4 Call it what it is. 1NCEST ! 1NCEST ! 1NCEST ! This MF of a guy ,Femi Fani Kayode should be locked up and the key thrown into the Atlantic. Imagine phuckking the daughters he fathered!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Demdem:

A wise advise for ladies in particular not really guys grin grin cheesy. Bianca's decision was pathetic and is currently hunting her.
grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin grin

Believe u me, thats the truth. The blame will still fall back on the lady. The same goes to pregnancy.
Its unfair but thats life and Life generally isnt fair.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Demdem:

Believe u me, thats the truth. The blame will still fall back on the lady. The same goes to pregnancy.
Its unfair but thats life and Life generally isnt fair.
It's not about unfairness, Demdem, it is about living in a patriarchal society. If a man fuccks around, he's a player. If a woman does same, she's a LovePeddler. It has been so since time immemorial.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ishilove:
It's not about unfairness, Demdem, it is about living in a patriarchal society. If a man fuccks around, he's a player. If a woman does same, she's a LovePeddler. It has been so since time immemorial.

give me examples of matriarchal society anywhere in the world
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Demdem:

give me examples of matriarchal society anywhere in the world
That's the point. There is no clearly established matriarchal society in the world, except for warzones where the men are absent. This is a man's world, I will admit.

However, the reason why Bianca is in a righteous huff is because (in her opinion) it is quite shameful for whole Dim Ojukwu's wife to have once been shaggged by a notorious Yoruba man like FFK. To add salt to injury, he announced it to the whole world. "Hey world, I have bedded Bianca!!"

Now if the roles were reversed and it was Ojukwu who shaggged a notorious Yoruba woman, like, let's say that demented Kemi Olunloyo, nary an eyebrow will be raised. But alas, Bianca is a woman!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by moupe: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
DemDem and Ishilove, Do you guys actually have a life? Your ladies ought to be worried.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
moupe: DemDem and Ishilove, Do you guys actually have a life? Your ladies ought to be worried.
undecided
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Ishilove:
That's the point. There is no clearly established matriarchal society in the world, except for warzones where the men are absent. This is a man's world, I will admit.

Unfortunately so. the more reason why i simply dont understand this equal rights for all. I love my ladies but hey thats not possible. Equal rights for women is a mirage. Any woman that goes to a union with such a mindset in our enviroment to me is on her own.

However, the reason why Bianca is in a righteous huff is because (in her opinion) it is quite shameful for whole Dim Ojukwu's wife to have once been shaggged by a notorious Yoruba man like FFK. To add salt to injury, he announced it to the whole world. "Hey world, I have bedded Bianca!!"

Well the smashing was done far before they got married. Hardly will one see any innocent in this regard. Am sure the late Ikemba himself never expected her to be a virgin.

Now if the roles were reversed and it was Ojukwu who shaggged a notorious Yoruba woman, like, let's say that demented Kemi Olunloyo, nary an eyebrow will be raised. But alas, Bianca is a woman!

U are so right. The society "expects Men to smash as much as possible but ladies to keep themselves". Its like giving and taking at the same time.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2013
moupe: DemDem and Ishilove, Do you guys actually have a life? Your ladies ought to be worried.

Are u ok?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE.. YOU ARE EXPOSE AS LIAR.
THE THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE DON EXPOSE U.
SHE SAY EVERYBODY KNOW U ARE SMALL DOWN THERE.
SHAME ON YOU.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
FEMININE DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS FEMI FANNY KAYODE...DIE.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
By d way, Feminine demon dog fanny kokaine never attend Hunter College. So... Fanny girl, what are you saying?
Fanny girl Kayode... don't look far. I dey work for u but u no fit know which of us is tell d whole world all u are do to ur daughters.
Dat is why all of us who work for you dey 4 nairaland and pray u die everyday.
Demon dog feminine fanny kayode.. 1 inch demon dog...DIE.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
NIGERIA POLICE COME AND SEE.
FANNY KAYODE DEY SMASH HIS OWN DAUGHTTERS.
IS ILEGAL IN NIGERIA TO SMASH OWN DAUGHTTERS.
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE IS MENTAL DRUG ADDICT AND MURDRER
ALL HIS STAFF DEY SAY THE SAME THING.
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE IS ...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE ...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS OWN DAUGHTERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986) / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.