Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (50545 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by lepasharon(f): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Snoggy: It's real. Lol.

Michelle has to be possessive. . That Danish PM was hōrny throughout the memorial. She was just disturbing Obama all through. angry

There was a time they were talking and she brought her lips close to Obama's.

What shocked..If this is true..typical white hoes trying to steal your black man undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Big.game:

You mean you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post, don't take life too seriously o, you won't get out alive

that should be anecdote or humour, not sarcasm.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
How did she manage to swap sits intelligently?
The enemy is not pressing any buttons on the phone. She is just confused and feeling humiliated and pretending to be pressing something.

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by onuawuchi: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Look at the 7th picture very well. She didn't swap sit, cos that would have been most embarrassing not only for the husband but for everyone admiring their presence at the memorial service. That pic was taken from the opposite side.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Michelle looks like she was about to kill that lady, lol.

Obama needs to keep himself on check. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 1:58am On Dec 16, 2013
gringringrin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by soulglo: 2:09am On Dec 16, 2013
I don't know why people think Michelle Obama was angry about that. Nothing in the pictures indicate that. The pictures they claim that shows that she was looking at them angrily clearly shows that she was not looking at them that way. In one of them she was looking at the picture of Mandela. People need to chill.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by naptu2: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2013
deols:

I wanted to show you this picture at the time but was not able to post it.

They look hideous!

I wonder what those people talking about "solemn occasion" would say if they see what happens at Ikoyi Cemetery every Friday. You'll see undertakers dancing around with coffins, etc. The camera man that took that photo said that it would be impossible to remain stony faced throughout the ceremony with the way the south africans were dancing and celebrating in the stadium.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by deols(f): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2013
naptu2:

They look hideous!

I wonder what those people talking about "solemn occasion" would say if they see what happens at Ikoyi Cemetery every Friday. You'll see undertakers dancing around with coffins, etc. The camera man that took that photo said that it would be impossible to remain stonu faced throughout the ceremony with the way the south africans were dancing and celebrating in the stadium.

I never liked big burials and what goes on with them.

But this is not about what I think. I actually have nothing against the leaders's photographed attitude to the burial.

I see more of mischievous people making unfounded claims and political loyalists trying to 'neutralise' the situation.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by jakaiso(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2013
me_for_you: u should rather praise his speechwriters. And remember that Kerry is Sec of State today because helped prepare Obama for debate

The debate Kerry prepared Obama for was his first and worst debate. He didn't prep Obama for the other debates. Some people were even thinking then -that that was a minus towards Kerry becoming Sec of State. In the end-Kerry was 2nd choice and only got the job because the Republicans absolutely were not going to accept Susan Rice based on her supposed role in the Benghazi incident.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by obi2012: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2013
hmmm.. obama has been working on that for a while.. abeg make michelle give him space..

the woman no bad sha

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Pics tell lies.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by khiaa(f): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Big.game:
See the way she was adjusting her sleevewww.nairaland.com/attachments/1463988_micel3_jpgd8dad7220fe4f4beae7b70498ec5c523 Like she was ready to throw a punch.

I love your signature.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2013
khiaa:

I love your signature.
angry
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by gbishman: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Go michelle, thats how to hold dow your man. U nor get wahala when ur man gets outta line thats how u get him back on track. In fact i would have advised you told him to get on his kneels and profess his love to the whole world
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by RuthAlexander(f): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2013
very funny...im sha loving the way she handled d situation,just by actions grin...try dis 1 wif patience jonathan lipsrsealed
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
gbishman: Go michelle, thats how to hold dow your man. U nor get wahala when ur man gets outta line thats how u get him back on track. In fact i would have advised you told him to get on his kneels and profess his love to the whole world
Lol grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dee60: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Who took those photos? It is a kind of security breach. The fellow could as well as pulled a trigger and get away with it. This is not good accountability on the part of SA. It means there were too many security breaches on that day.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Enedane(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hahaha! vry hilarious, love the way err'tin follows, mks sense
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Steezz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dee60: Who took those photos? It is a kind of security breach. The fellow could as well as pulled a trigger and get away with it. This is not good accountability on the part of SA. It means there were too many security breaches on that day.
Dude na wa o shocked Will d cameraman be able 2 get in if he had a pistol? Think properly.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by komek(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
komek: Nna ehn, this matter tire o.

Hw I wish I can get a woman wey go dey protect me like this... All these ones wey dey around me too get ' I don't care' attitude.

grin

But of a truth, is that white lady out of her mind? What is that for. Must it be a man that came with his wife? even say American Prez, she shud have used her senses na
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by komek(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
yomi007k:
You can get it now, when u become American president.

grin grin grin grin

But of a truth, is that white lady out of her mind? What is that for. Must it be a man that came with his wife? even say American Prez, she shud have used her senses na
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudian: have U tried viewing this the other way round, what if she was jst tryn to keep Obama focused on the purpose of that gathering, let's be honest chatting up a storm in a occasion that should be solemn, he was off track and like a wife who is used to seeing her husband do this sort of thing she took action and the result was on point. My view is Michelle was doing the right thing, I dnt tink she was jealous, I think she was protecting his image. If she hadn't done what she did, trust the media it would be agog with the news that Obama didn't respect Mandela and we would see a lot of allusions to the lack of respect for what Mandela fought for and Obama's ethnicity. Way to go Michelle, this just shows why they Say' behind every successful Man there is a Woman'! smiley

si!! y quote like say barrow pusher no get wife, yet remained unsuccessful.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by OmoUSH(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2013
Many conspiracy theorists usually alleged that Obama is the anti-christ, but look how cute, humble and gentle the man is despite the fact that he is the number 1 citizen on this planet..
Mitchele did the right thing anyway. I just love envy Americans

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2013
khiaa:

I love your signature.
Thanks. smiley
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by OmoUSH(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Many conspiracy theorists usually alleged that Obama is the anti-christ, but look how cute, humble and gentle the man is despite the fact that he is the number 1 citizen on this planet..
Mitchele did the right thing anyway. I just love and envy Americans

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Dee60: Who took those photos? It is a kind of security breach. The fellow could as well as pulled a trigger and get away with it. This is not good accountability on the part of SA. It means there were too many security breaches on that day.
If i say i understand your plight bros i dey lie ni o angry
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Honestly looking at the pictures, it was obvious that the PM was flirting with obama and that didn't go well with michelle. It is quite expected of any woman that loves her husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Donjydex(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just passing
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Donjydex: Just passing
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.