Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Rules Of Survival In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rules Of Survival In Lagos (2211 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / Marriage Rules For The Digital Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Another set of people to watch out for in Lagos are pick pockets especially in public buses.
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
This festive seasons, guys should seriously watch out for pick pockets...they are almost everuwhere in Lagos now. embarassed
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2013
joel lala: This festive seasons, guys should seriously watch out for pick pockets...they are almost everuwhere in Lagos now. embarassed
lol na lagos jjc's that one will happen to grin
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Hallotti: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: minus me o madam kanwulia grin i grew up,work and live in lagos and i am very normal.my head is correct and complete,i am not part of the mad people o grin

so please help me mind your language grin
na beg i dey beg o aunty wa grin

I have 'gently' told you NEVER TO RESTRICT MY POSTS. . . .You nor dey hia word abi? I go soooooooooon SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU! kiss

I repeat:

Kanwulia: Schooled some in Lagos. Did my NYSC there too! No survival tips for moi !!! TUFIAKWA to Lagos aka MAD PEOPLE'S quarters! cry

Not everyone that comes online is well and 'normal'. . . .or we would not have 'deaths' offline. . . when people suffer from different ailments unknown to both their GODS AND MEN. . . . . kissTill we hear they have DIED OFFLINE from AIDS OR MENINGITIS ABI NA CHOLERA. . .EATING SHYTE ALL OVER NIGERIA WITHOUT WASHING THEIR ANUSES OR HANDS PRIOR TO TYPING ON NL!!!!! kiss
Who dies of 'cholera' abi na 'Typhoid' in any part of this world biko kwa nu?

SOME CAN COME ONLINE TO TYPE TRASH. . . BUT CANNOT AFFORD RUNNING WATER TO FLUSH TOILETS OR WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING IN THEIR HELL HOLES IN NIGERIA KE. . . .EVEN WITH NL AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS! BB PINS AND ALL KINDS OF FINE-FIINE GRAMMAR ONLINE!!!!cheesy

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

In a nutshell. . . 70% OF NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN DEEMED AS PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS. . . GUESS WHAT PERCENTAGE COME FROM LAGOS OR NL?

Think abooooooooourit! kiss

Is this not the LAGOS? A BBC CASE STUDY? UNA TORI DON REACH FOR NEWS KE! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKLIpz9F5c

How can anything 'NORMAL' live in such a MESS? cry

DIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY PIGS!!!!! cry
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

I have 'gently' told you NEVER TO RESTRICT MY POSTS. . . .You nor dey hia word abi? I go soooooooooon SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU! kiss

I repeat:

Not everyone that comes online is well and 'normal'. . . .or we would not have 'deaths' offline. . . when people suffer from different ailments unknown to both their GODS AND MEN. . . . . kissTill we hear they have DIED OFFLINE from AIDS OR MENINGITIS ABI NA CHOLERA. . .EATING SHYTE ALL OVER NIGERIA WITHOUT WASHING THEIR ANUSES OR HANDS PRIOR TO TYPING ON NL!!!!! kiss
Who dies of 'cholera' abi na 'Typhoid' in any part of this world biko kwa nu?

SOME CAN COME ONLINE TO TYPE TRASH. . . BUT CANNOT AFFORD RUNNING WATER TO FLUSH TOILETS OR WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE EATING IN THEIR HELL HOLES IN NIGERIA KE. . . .EVEN WITH NL AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS! BB PINS AND ALL KINDS OF FINE-FIINE GRAMMAR ONLINE!!!!cheesy

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

In a nutshell. . . 70% OF NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN DEEMED AS PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS. . . GUESS WHAT PERCENTAGE COME FROM LAGOS OR NL?

Think abooooooooourit! kiss

Is this not the LAGOS? A BBC CASE STUDY? UNA TORI DON REACH FOR NEWS KE! undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKLIpz9F5c

How can anything 'NORMAL' live in such a MESS? cry

DIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY PIGS!!!!! cry
ewww kanwulia,abeg bring that crap down,its quite an irritating sight and besides thats not the only parts in lagos.such sights are in ghetto areas in usa too so please spare me the repulsive sight,thank you
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Hallotti: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: ewww kanwulia,abeg bring that crap down,its quite an irritating sight and besides thats not the only parts in lagos.such sights are in ghetto areas in usa too so please spare me the repulsive sight,thank you

Please, tell us some survival 'tips' to overcome this STENCH.
Abi, am I off topic?
HOW CAN ANYONE SURVIVE SUCH A PLACE? undecided
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

Abi, am I off topic?
how smelly is yor vagin@

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

Abi, am I off topic?
how does that piece of crap concern the topic,madam behave yourself :/
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Sallotti: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
kulyie: how does that piece of crap concern the topic,madam behave yourself :/

Is that supposed to be an indirect insult?
I have tolerated you bullshyte long enough. LET THIS BE YOUR LAST POST TO ME.
I don't address you because you gat nothing for me to read. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! kiss
Please. . .keep to your gang and stop quoting me all over the place.
Thank you madam NL. . .
O da bo o! kiss

NICE THREAD. . .

Topic unfollowed! cool

*e badu belle and e jolosi ewor-wors nor dey taya. . . .VIVIANC please come and collect your serpents* tongue
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
cheesy oh my!

Kanwulia and kulyie, what's up? You guys are supposed to be best of friends. Wetin happen?

At post, lagos is the worse city I have been in my entire life, I will never forget an accident that occurred around one junction. Truck killing 3 school kids right before me on my way to my cousins house. Trucks without breaks plying in a very busy roads.
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by nurey(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
If you neva live for lagos b4,you are missing out I love the hustle and bustle of Lagos street. What I hate is the agberos and so called yeye police men corrupt bastards.
I rep ikoyi, and Omo Eko gangan ni mi
Re: Rules Of Survival In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sallotti:

Is that supposed to be an indirect insult?
I have tolerated you bullshyte long enough. LET THIS BE YOUR LAST POST TO ME.
I don't address you because you gat nothing for me to read. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! kiss
Please. . .keep to your gang and stop quoting me all over the place.
Thank you madam NL. . .
O da bo o! kiss

NICE THREAD. . .

Topic unfollowed! cool

*e badu belle and e jolosi ewor-wors nor dey taya. . . .VIVIANC please come and collect your serpents* tongue
shioooorrrrr.owa lara e.e dey for your body.

I like you,no doubt but you dont take to corrections and dont know when to stop

mshewwwwww.adie to shu tio to,ara e lowa.o'nba e lo :/

meanwhile i am not indirectly insulting you,if i want to insult you i will,but i am just cautioning you to be reasonable.act like a woman not a street urchin,jeez!

You dont need to be lousy to prove a point :/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do Please Advice Me / Sofas/couch For Give Away Price Sales!!! / 6 Reasons Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.