Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

If your girl only calls you boo or baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (12940 Views)

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If your girl only calls you boo or baby by cj1080(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
If there is one word I have come to hate hearing from a lady it's the word baby.

Let me elaborate why.

Some of you might say it's a normal word used to describe one's loved one.

But here is the catch, which particular loved one, or more elaborately which current list of maga

Some girlwho is playing you with 16 or so other guys can't remember all your names so all your all are called (let me hear it "BABY") . While you as a guy will develop your own unique pet name for her(My Angel, My boo, My Diva and possibly a name you call her when she angers you). But baby still remains your name.

Now ever notice that a high percentage of the girls who call you baby end up leaving or cheating on you.

If so
Here is a little test

first thing you do when when your girl or current fling starts calling you baby in those kind of situations(You know the one that involves two people only with a night vision camera and a quiet location). Don't ask, just let your mind ponder.

Stop, let her know immediately that you do not like that name, and ask her to pick a name other than that baby, if nothing comes to mind immediately or after than she still keeps calling you baby the next time and the next. (clear sign your baby 1 or baby 14)

But if she makes an effort to pick a name you like and calls you that every time after. (do her a favour also, pick her a nice pet name she will like also). Then chances are your her true baby. (this also means she's open to any new suggestions sexually or otherwise). I don't need to tell you that she is also the one you might be looking for.
Re: If your girl only calls you boo or baby by sweettease(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
I do it and am not playing games dats why my heart melts when he calls me baby embarassed kai! So na mugu i b since cry
Re: If your girl only calls you boo or baby by nekaa(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Personally I dont even like calling my boifrnd "baby" i just hate it. I still prefare "babe". my mom usually called my dad "big baby" so I have actually grown to reserve that name for someone I am actually crazy about. So, so far I have called just 1 guy have earned that name in the past.
Re: If your girl only calls you boo or baby by Phranciz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Any girl that calls me baby, I would just assume she doesn't know my name and I'll ignore her. I hate being called baby by any one not even my mother.
Re: If your girl only calls you boo or baby by Ayomide2015: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please guys i really need job oooh.
Re: If your girl only calls you boo or baby by exceliky: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
As me I love calling my guY baby,his my baby for now,dat d name I love calling my boo

(1) (Reply)

Who Would It Be? / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.