Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (11085 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kan u date a girl wit smal breast and a small booty
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Phranciz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wancan yarah ne fa.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by geni(f): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
beauty lies in the eyes of beholders.Remember, love is blind because it doesn't count errors.Shikenah.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Johnjnr(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
no way, cant even dream of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by chikeorji123(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Our ladies are in trouble..what a generation!.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tayoxx(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
All flat everything..flat yarsh flat breast all flat everything...watcanfoshi....wetin I wan use carbon biscuit chest do na
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Kcblunt(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
hmmm..he said date nt marry...anyway wht matter 2me is d p.unny.al i do is 2 pork no mata wht.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Girls wit small yansh have sweet toto..their toto is sweeter and tighter than girls wit big yansh.,but i prefare girl wit big breast.

2 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Dr2great: Girls wit small yansh have sweet toto..their toto is sweeter and tighter than girls wit big yansh.,but i prefare girl wit big breast.
useless man grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Castos(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Dude, we all have different tastes. You might be suprised that when you later get matured in life, you'll be attracted to a personality and not the an outlook.

10 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by mumumugu(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2013
No,i cant date a fellow man

4 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by DCONE1(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2013
I can if i love her...love is not all about the physical....if i like her personality i wud.

2 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ronalmagic10(m): 1:24am On Dec 14, 2013
tayo_xx: All flat everything..flat yarsh flat breast all flat everything...watcanfoshi....wetin I wan use carbon biscuit chest do na

Lmao at carbin biscuit chest.... guy you really cracked me up. damn
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ronalmagic10(m): 1:26am On Dec 14, 2013
mumumugu: No,i cant date a fellow man

Jesus.... see comments on this thread. people are wicked
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Icudkill: 3:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Why shud dis make fp..
But to answer u.
Of course yes.,
Ill surely date a her if her fada was a senator, minister, governor, president or generally an influential politician.
Mind u d op said date not marry o

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by phiszo(m): 3:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Hell NO.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by rapmike(m): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2013
I can of course, dia r more tinz involvd dan wat u jst mentiond.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ba7man(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Girls like that age better than those ones with big everything.

They start to bloom when they start having kids while the "Endowed" ones usually turn fat.

7 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Nope so what do you want me to press just bare chest.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2013
ba7man: Girls like that age better than those ones with big everything.

They start to bloom when they start having kids while the "Endowed" ones usually turn fat.

most reasonable post here.. you said what was on my mind..

BTW, you can tell the matured guys through this thread..
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by alienware(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2013
Oke Esibe: Kan u date a girl wit smal breast and a small booty
yes ofcourse ! To me all those stuffs are just minor things. What matters most is the inner beauty, by the way in the heat of the moment you hardly notice that a$.s and b0o.b$.

3 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Enegod(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2013
kids
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweettease(f): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Smh undecided this is just pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=mumumugu]No,i cant date a fellow man[laff wan kil me]
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Y wil I date person wey my yarnsh even big pass en own,or wey ni get br..ea.st...its like eating white rice witout stew
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by jemsi(f): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2013
angrySo we dat are guilty of dis nko? We shud start frying stones angry
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by lilmax(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
jemsi: angrySo we dat are guilty of dis nko? We shud start frying stones angry
cheesy
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweettease(f): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
sweetestguy: Y wil I date person wey my yarnsh even big pass en own,or wey ni get br..ea.st...its like eating white rice witout stew
You have big bum? shocked grin grin grin

Correct babe! cool
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ikekings1: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Lmao.. Very funny... grin grin grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by fijiano202(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Small yash no matter but Question pls,If she get small bosom and me like bobbi die wella ,nna chai those twins are tempting and me like dey suck am wella, if we marry or she marry,Wetin go Remain for Her Children?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2013
angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE] / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.