Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos (10831 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / We Have 5 Plots For Sale For N600,000 Each With R Of O In Abuja / Do You Have 5 Acres Of Land In Asaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by sureleads: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Available

Half plot at Poposhola New Oko Oba, Abule Egba for 3 million asking ( Registered Conveyance)
Half plot at Shola Martins New Oko Oba , Abule Egba, 4.5 million asking (Registered Conveyance)

For more Information: 08035238120, delightsomehomes@gmail.com
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by adebayosun02: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
ifeojobas: @op A plot of land for sale at Riverview Estate, Isheri, beside Compass-N5.5m

Kindly contact Dolapo on 08095748343, 08121981806, 2B2A190B if interested

For Sterling Homes Ltd.

Hello Sir,
I am a Professional Land Surveyor and would appreciate if you will engage my humble person to carry out the survey of your landed property for you
~
Here is my contact:
Phone Number: 08036484610 & 08155116404
BBM Pin: 25C41B5E.
My Regards
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by boege: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sorry, already occupied
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by princeonx: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
franklin-bremen:
Hello all,

I am also in search of a piece of land which should also be in the area of 1 million naira or a bit less per plot in net cost. I would need 2 to 3 plots.

I need it sited in a geographical area of lagos where i can live and at the same time; build a small sized factory. It must be on a dry and hard land, no security issues there and must not be far off the city; ie - there should be a bit of development there.
I might be producing mineral water there, therefore; drilling a borehole to source quality water must not be a problem in that area.

And lastly, i do not want to go to any court over a land, so i can only buy a land which is verifiable and already has a C of O.

Contact me: (alzworks@hotmail.de) kindly add Franklin/nairaland to your subject line while sending me an email.
Hope your N1m or less budget per plot WITH C of O is not within Lagos cux legal fees and processing payment of C of O alone in Lagos is close to 1m and even more in some part of Lagos.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by satellitedaisy: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Its possible if you can demolish some houses and buy the land. undecided
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by catchcold1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
You wont find eni land with dat amount...even in the "armpit" of lagos!!!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by godlovesyou(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
I
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by chykenny: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Come. Get A plot in Iju area of lagos with 3 rooms on it
Ken
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
psammy1122:
ogudu is within my area of interest, could you please quote me the price and size? and also if you could upload some pictures and your contact, not around in lagos physically but my younger brother could do the inspection and land seeing on my behalf.
Thanks again
ok jst let me know your email add and i will send u the request. DO AV D BEST OF UR DAYS
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by omogidi234(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
satellitedaisy: Its possible if you can demolish some houses and buy the land. undecided

You mean tenement bungalows, those ones too now sell from N7m and above. Please if you find one for N5m in the axis olas24u mentioned above let me know.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by ooa194: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2013
We have 648 Sqm at Ikorodu GRA III, Ext. 3. It is the LASG scheme at Odonla. Title is C of O and price is N4m NET. Call owner directly at: 0703-607-0949. Thanks.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Observing
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by simigold: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2013
Mind Egbeda Lagos with C of O? Let me know
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2013
psammy1122:
ogudu is within my area of interest, could you please quote me the price and size? and also if you could upload some pictures and your contact, not around in lagos physically but my younger brother could do the inspection and land seeing on my behalf.
Thanks again
alright jst write ur email add and I will send u your request. DO AV D BEST OF YOUR DAYS.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by acelaw: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2013
I have 3 plots available for sale at Isheri after Jakande Estate Isolo For more details call
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by olas24u(f): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2013
ooa194: We have 648 Sqm at Ikorodu GRA III, Ext. 3. It is the LASG scheme at Odonla. Title is C of O and price is N2.5m. Call Tosin Kadiri & Associates: 0807-474-5054; 0803-301-0661; 0807-474-5029; 0807-474-5021; Email: info@tosinkadiriandassociates.com

Can you give the locations of your office,your website etc and whats the title
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by mee2mee: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have a land @ibeshe in ikorodu for ₦800,000 and its all tared road with interlocks. It comes with a survey plan and its readily available for anyone who is interested. Plz contact me via waletayo01@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by mee2mee: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Land @sangotedo Ajah for ₦4.5million.plz contact me on waletayo01@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by PlotsandHouses: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
psammy1122:
Thanks again
ok my number is 08079254715, let me know whenever ur ready. DO AV D BEST OF UR DAYS.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Ry2013: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
psammy1122:
Thanks again
ok my no. Is 08079254715. Call me whenever ur ready. DO HAVE D BEST OF YOUR DAYS.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by ooa194: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
olas24u:

Can you give the locations of your office,your website etc and whats the title

Call owner directly at: 0703-607-0949. Thanks.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by 2busy: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by 2busy: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
simigold: Mind Egbeda Lagos with C of O? Let me know

Drop your details
e-mail, phone numbers, office address
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Pptyconcession: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Full plot of about 651 Square Meter For Sale at along Oladipo Banjoko Str , Oke-Ira Aguda Ogba.
Full Plot of Land FOR SALE well located and dry Land at Ogba.

Price: 5 Million asking
Title: Family Receipt and Survey
(Deed of Assignment can be done)

For Inspection call
Sunday;
The Property Concession Company
07051590841 (Glo)
08024772756 (zain)
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by omogidi234(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2013
2busy:

Best Response to OP question

Cheers

No I do not think so. The OP said he wants something at the heart of Lagos (mainland). I quote him below:

"Hello everyone, I have the sum of 5 million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos (not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolishing it inasmuch as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop your land location and contacts. Thanks"

And one of us gladly spelt out what the heart of Lagos Mainland should look like:

"Your price is unrealistic for 5million in the heart of Lagos, Yaba,Ikorodu road,ilupeju,Gbagada,Ikeja,maryland,Allen,Adeniyi jones,Ebutemetta,Akoka,Magodo,Isheri,ketu,ogudu,Ojota, oregun,Mile 12, Ajegunle ,ojo,badagry,festac ,etc.Keep you money and grow it"

Although, I strongly feel Ajegunle, Ojo, Badagry and Festac should not be in the list, that notwithstanding, page 1 to 4 of the website displayed only N5m plot between Ajah axis and Mowe axis and some Ikorodu except one in Amuwo Odofin (which I feel is not heart of Lagos Mainland).

Should I then ask you please how is it the best response so far?

I also feel strongly that the query is not being properly addressed but I am happy that we can see areas where one can still get N5m plot in Lagos and environs.

Many thanks.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by RKVINTLTD: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
With 5 million naira, you can buy land at Orile Agege.
A bungalow that can be demolished is from 7million upward.
Document is Survey & receipt.

For outright Purchase from Land owners, to collect your own receipt & Change of Name of the plot, you will still pay at least 1m.
So that you can collect deed of assignment. The land here are still under Land owners because they are on rent annually for 99 years.

I will put you through as an Agent, I know these Land owners because my parents too have their properties there. You do not have any problem at all but you need to negotiate well because Landlords are not the Land owners. The land is still on rent, so you can decide to buy it outright, collect you final receipt and deed of assignment.

This is the only land where there is no Omonile problem at all, you can build when you want to, no case in court to date, unlike other areas like Ikeja when you buy land you will have to face court order.

This is my business and I know it well, if you need any advice, please feel free to contact me.

For detail contact;
RKV INT. LTD.
Tel: 08033255591 08129220155
raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk
raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com
rkvilnig@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by 2busy: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
omogidi234:

No I do not think so. The OP said he wants something at the heart of Lagos (mainland). I quote him below:

"Hello everyone, I have the sum of 5 million naira and am in need of a full plot of land with all appropriate documents in the heart of lagos (not outskirts like ikorodu,ibafo,badagry,ajah). The land must be on the mainland and I would not mind buying a building and demolishing it inasmuch as the cost is within the price range specified above. Drop your land location and contacts. Thanks"

And one of us gladly spelt out what the heart of Lagos Mainland should look like:

"Your price is unrealistic for 5million in the heart of Lagos, Yaba,Ikorodu road,ilupeju,Gbagada,Ikeja,maryland,Allen,Adeniyi jones,Ebutemetta,Akoka,Magodo,Isheri,ketu,ogudu,Ojota, oregun,Mile 12, Ajegunle ,ojo,badagry,festac ,etc.Keep you money and grow it"

Although, I strongly feel Ajegunle, Ojo, Badagry and Festac should not be in the list, that notwithstanding, page 1 to 4 of the website displayed only N5m plot between Ajah axis and Mowe axis and some Ikorodu except one in Amuwo Odofin (which I feel is not heart of Lagos Mainland).

Should I then ask you please how is it the best response so far?

I also feel strongly that the query is not being properly addressed but I am happy that we can see areas where one can still get N5m plot in Lagos and environs.

Many thanks.

Personal Opinion
No offense
Cheers
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by olas24u(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
2busy:

Personal Opinion
No offense
Cheers

I think the documents of the land will matter in does areas. Mainland should generally be areas in the 57 local government areas in Lagos excluding the island.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira And I Need A Land In The Heart Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
@OP if you dont mind..A plot of land with existing boys quarter (2 bedroom flat) 4 sale @ okoko for #5 million
-Receipt and survey
-Proximity to alaba international and LASU
-Suitable for building residential flats
for teeming masses around the axis
-Available for inspection immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya / Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / Detailed Description Of The Contents Of Boq/building Cost Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.