Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? (24903 Views)

See What Society Has Done To Girls! / Campaign Tshirts On Attractive Modelz / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
ATMC: How about for guys, I roll up a lotsmileycos i feel comfy when I do.
I ll be turned ON if n only if ur skirt can b rolled to d waist coz that is ALL i want

2 Likes

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ignis: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
I don't have any problem with that....
But my dad don't like it....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Olu abayomi :

I ll be turned ON if n only if ur skirt can b rolled to d waist coz that is i want
smhsmiley
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am addicted to it, the bad news is... by d tym that shirt is a month old? The part U constantly roll up will be as brand new as d day u bought it, while d rest will be as faded as tonto's skin! #@tonto, no offence pls.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Bilabong(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
ceejay80s: Must everytìn make Fp ?
i hate seeing people complain of what comes to frontpage i u dnt like is happening on nairaland den host ur own website and tell ur admins what comes to fp or not. By the way have u created any topic on nairaland before?... If 2 say i be sexkillz i for ban u till 2091.

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by jhidey08(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: oh. I see. How seven? grin
she dey her papa house!
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by D3BO9: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2013
I roll ma shirt up jus to feel gangster also its more comfy for muah

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: Well Chima, I do not trade words with handicaps most especially the immature ones...When you get off the wheel chair in ur profile pix then we can talk . I have been busy handling grown ups on nl that I hardly notice teenagers like yhu who just discovered the word biatch...I just have one advice for you#face your studies, I heard FUTO is starting exam on monday...
Chai!,,,,,this post is a killer.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Bilabong: i hate seeing people complain of what comes to frontpage i u dnt like is happening on nairaland den host ur own website and tell ur admins what comes to fp or not. By the way have u created any topic on nairaland before?... If 2 say i be sexkillz i for ban u till 2091.
hehehe
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2013
ignis: I don't have any problem with that....
But my dad don't like it....
yeah,xame here,parents don't like it.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:27am On Dec 15, 2013
LongShadow: LOOOOooOool I was so sad 2day....bUh after dis thread insults I feel great........I Love this thread.......I love folding ma shirt 2 show off ma hairy arms.......for d tym being 6 gals have said it looks good wen I do so.......I feel comfortable dat way.................... cool
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by hardbody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: bobo...no be like that. It hurts when yhu start a thread and some bad belle shows to put a damper on it.

I love ur guts and u write well, I hope I am following u, let me check....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2013
hardbody:

I love ur guts and u write well, I hope I am following u, let me check....
lol...I am following you actually. I saw yhu on that birthday thread...I think we're same month or so hence why i followed yhu.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by kolamilan(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2013
1st page of this thread is full of thrash.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by borntobegr8t(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2013
kolamilan: 1st page of this thread is full of thrash.
Thank ATMC for that, she tie the thread for head like scarf, she even insult me join...funny tthing is the thread aint even hers undecided
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Thank ATMC for that, she tie the thread for head like scarf, she even insult me join...funny tthing is the thread aint even hers undecided
why yhu call another's sweat 'useless'? Any law say yhu must comment on a thread? think am, if i jump into ur thread and call it useless, yhu will like it ba? btw lol @tie thread for head as scarf let it pass with yesterday you hear...todat is a new day.smiley
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ignis: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Bilabong: i hate seeing people complain of what comes to frontpage i u dnt like is happening on nairaland den host ur own website and tell ur admins what comes to fp or not. By the way have u created any topic on nairaland before?... If 2 say i be sexkillz i for ban u till 2091.
Pls update yourself with the happenings on Nairaland...
''Sexkillz is nobody now ''
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by WolseythaIII(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2013
*in Jack bauer's voice*

Derialerss!!!.. arm yourselves!

Another useless thread coming from north-west of a damaged brain.

I repeat!

Another useless thread coming from north-west of a damaged brain.

You must avoid being sighted by a suspect with the moniker; ATMC.

Goodluck!
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by linpok: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
I love T-Shirts alot(short sleeve clothing ainT my kinda ting),but if I hav to wear a long sleeve shirt then I always fold(Norm).
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by annawhite(f): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2013
weazley: WTF
bitches and stalkers,
This ATMC Bittchh be stalkin ppl on NL,
Just die biko, else I woze u.
fool 2
Bring ur woozy line on

1 Like

Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by tdbanks: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
adaobi123: Yesss !! Its hot and segzy but you need to have the arms to pull off the look.
"...you need to have the arms..." What you mean by that?
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by mimicue(f): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
*walks out of thread * undecided undecided
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by weazley(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
annawhite: fool 2
Bring ur woozy line on
I resemble small pikin?
Go and play wit ur mates biko,
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by weazley(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
As in enh, dis one pass drinkin paracetamol, she de take injection for another person malaria, na wa ooh.
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ignis: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
weazley:
As in enh, dis one pass drinkin paracetamol, she de take injection for another person malaria, na wa ooh.
There is nothing joblessness can't lead one into...
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by olubenjazzy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
ATMC: How about for guys, I roll up a lotsmileycos i feel comfy when I do.
same ere
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by olubenjazzy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
For me alwayz n al time. my shirt sleevez are roled up...... And its wit packagin. I dont do it 4 gurls bt 4masef cos i look comfortable doin dat....
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Princeadebayo1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote
author=weazley]
As in enh, dis one pass drinkin paracetamol, she de take injection for
another person malaria, na wa ooh.[/quote]abeg make all of una leave ATMC alone,she knws
hw we relate nahwink btw who get malaria,,,pack well joor
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by annawhite(f): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
weazley:
I resemble small pikin?
Go and play wit ur mates biko,
how long have u been off your meds I kno an addict when I see one.

Talking bout mates,I'm bored......I need a matured man to fool around with ?
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
ATMC: #shy
why nw?? *grabs waist from behind*
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by ATMC(f): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
undecided angry
Re: Is Rolling-Up Shirt Sleeves Attractive To Girls? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Are u on facebook? Pm me ur username lemme add u up @ ATMC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegitimate Bleaching Business In Nigeria / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own / Kim Kardashian Or Sylvia Nduka.: Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.