Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Think I Am Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Pregnant (28503 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats Katier!!you got pregnant while on implanon?scary lipsrsealed.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
That must be one hell of a fast s perm
byvan: Congrats Katier!!you got pregnant while on implanon?scary lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2013
What's the name / type of implant you were on, Katier? embarassed embarassed
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2013
If both of you are not really ready for this I would suggest an abortion

At this stage its safe and less risk

Unless both of you can turn around to like the child
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by EfemenaXY: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
^^ She did say an abortion is a no-no and they'll just get on with it.

I think that's the best option. Life can't be mapped out to the last 'T'. Some things just happen. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Amhappy(f): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats dear.Destiny children are usually very sweet. Chidera Odego

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2013
I did the test and the positive line was very thin, i think the line is imaginary but i will visit the lab on monday. I love to have children bt this year i lost 2 loved ones due to pregnancy complications, am just scared that somthing might go wrong. Am not sure yet until i have a proper test on monday, if its positive i will keep my baby and have my inplant removed

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by bellong: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Congratulations sis... May the child grow in grace, knowledge and sound mind...

Hope they are not triplets... grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Katier00 :
Lolz google ke?

Not jokin u should find the pregtest app on google(its a real thing), I think u just pee on ur phone screen or sumtin...

What a world!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by baralatie(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Katier00 :
I did the test and the positive line was very thin, i think the line is imaginary but i will visit the lab on monday. I love to have children bt this year i lost 2 loved ones due to pregnancy complications, am just scared that somthing might go wrong. Am not sure yet until i have a proper test on monday, if its positive i will keep my baby and have my inplant removed
this ur hubby body na cr7.dey score from any angle.
Congratulations!
U gona keep this 1.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Chillisauce, accidents like this nah nightmareooooo!!God please send my fertility to those ttcing.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
JbravoAdodger:

Not jokin u should find the pregtest app on google(its a real thing), I think u just pee on ur phone screen or sumtin...

What a world!!
I dnt think those app stuff are effective, i will jus go to the lab. Is like i am the 1st to exprience such in the house
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
But seriously now
@ the poster,I wasn't thrilled when I got pregnant for my last child
I actually wept and had friends consoling me,the timing was just off
I couldn't even tell my husband for a whole week after I found out and when I told him,I still remember how shocked he was
He stood there and that made me feel worse the he hugged me and I cried some more.
I am glad abortion didn't come into the picture
I am glad for our last born
He is a joy to behold,ultra smart like his dad and a wonderful kid.

14 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by bebe2(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Katier00 :
think i am, took the test this morning

annnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd

negative or positive??
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Baby mama: But seriously now
@ the poster,I wasn't thrilled when I got pregnant for my last child
I actually wept and had friends consoling me,the timing was just off
I couldn't even tell my husband for a whole week after I found out and when I told him,I still remember how shocked he was
He stood there and that made me feel worse the he hugged me and I cried some more.
I am glad abortion didn't come into the picture
I am glad for our last born
He is a joy to behold,ultra smart like his dad and a wonderful kid.
wow that so sweet, i think the hardest part is accepting the fact that your time table as to change, i mean am still in shock, i dnt want babies until 2015, i have alot to do but i have to change all my plans for this baby and i have to be sure before i inform my hubby, gosh this is was not planned for but thank God, many ar seeking for children but here am i. Am greatful for everything

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Katier00 :
my hubby n i are on the same page

Which page?sad
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
How effective is the implanon contraceptive implant?

Around 1 woman in 2,000 using the implant will become pregnant each year. When no contraception is used, more than 1,600 in 2,000 sexually active women become pregnant within one year.

Do other medicines interfere with implanon contraceptive implant?

Some prescribed medicines may interfere with the progestogen (mainly some used for epilepsy and tuberculosis). Tell the doctor or pharmacist that you have a progestogen implant if you are prescribed another medicine. It is unlikely that a medicine bought without the need for a prescription will interfere. If in doubt, ask the pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Eyop: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Katier00 :
wow that so sweet, i think the hardest part is accepting the fact that your time table as to change, i mean am still in shock, i dnt want babies until 2015, i have alot to do but i have to change all my plans for this baby and i have to be sure before i inform my hubby, gosh this is was not planned for but thank God, many ar seeking for children but here am i. Am greatful for everything

If you don't need a baby till 2015,then zip up till 2015 or if you must do,use bullet proof
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by DEngineer(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
First of all, I salute d OP, uv responded well to sarcasms.

The child is female, start buying female things.

don't u think 2 years is too long to use implanon or IUCD as its popularly called.

Lastly, all the best and stay safe. cool
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
D-Engineer:
First of all, I salute d OP, uv responded well to sarcasms.

The child is female, start buying female things.

don't u think 2 years is too long to use implanon or IUCD as its popularly called.

Lastly, all the best and stay safe. cool

Implanon requires change every 3 years !!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by chupcake(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Haaa... Isn't that suppose to be the Fort Knox of Family Planning nii...

Well, go for the test and let's know what happens.. If someone had asked me if it was possible a couple of mins ago, I'd have said NO...
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by akinladejo: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats my dear u are pregnant. After this one go to any teaching hospital near u and go for family planning. Once again congrats!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by vanguard1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
happy pregnancy and safe delivery. Abstinence still remains the best.
Where will this pregnancy be classified nah!!! Unwanted pregnancy I think since you didn't want it. I know fully well that you are married oooooo!!! Ur husband must be a very bad striker to have been able to strike and score defiling the great goal keeper that is in the goalpost.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Obiagu1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Does getting pregnant while on birth control pills affect the child's health/development?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Eyop: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
vanguard1: happy pregnancy and safe delivery. Abstinence still remains the best.
Where will this pregnancy be classified nah!!! Unwanted pregnancy I think since you didn't want it. I know fully well that you are married oooooo!!! Ur husband must be a very bad striker to have been able to strike and score defiling the great goal keeper that is in the goalpost.

Dangerous striker grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by xtripple: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you dnt want to get pregnent simply stay out sex, without sex you will not die. Enough of dis bulshit. Mod please find better story

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Okwyjesus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

You are not ready for kids??...You shouldn't be telling us this. Tell your husband undecided

Pls change ur name.
Whr is the wisdom in u?

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by chupcake(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Obiagu1: Does getting pregnant while on birth control pills affect the child's health/development?

I don't think so... The only one I know of is indiscriminate use of drugs in the first trimester

xtripple: If you dnt want to get pregnent simply stay out sex, without sex you will not die. Enough of dis bulshit. Mod please find better story

Married people should abstain too abi... Mchewwww
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Obiagu1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
xtripple: If you dnt want to get pregnent simply stay out sex, without sex you will not die. Enough of dis bulshit. Mod please find better story

Have you ever had sex before?
If Yes, have you succeeded in staying out of sex without wan.king the hell out of yourself?
If Yes, then you must be from Mars!

10 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Ashabie(f): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Congrats my dear.....ire akari awa toku...let me no if its a girl on time may be we can be in-laws wink
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
For how long can a married couple abstain from sex? Nigger GTFOH and stop thinking with your áss. You can't even spell like a right thinking human being.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / Santa Thread / In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.