Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Think I Am Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Pregnant (28498 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Xyge(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
pls dnt wish me that , i am nt ready yet . Have alot to do before thinking of kids again
hehehe.. '21st century mother'.. U've got a lotta things to do... Funny. Tell the woman of 'old Africa' she'ld be having twinies and you'ld wish you didn't say... Those her strong arms na im she go use squeez you...in excitement. Seek med attention, ma'am.
Speranza.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Roliks09: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Its this useless economy. One would think of day care costs and diapers. A friend of mine was insisting he would not have his wife on family planning. When he had his third child in four years, nobody showed him the way to the next FP hospital. Another friend also didnt want FP, she wants to 'born' all her kids before interfering with her hormones. Now, she's preggy and her first child is not yet nine momths. Now she's saying 'I'd do FP immediately after this'. Now that this FP is failing us, what do we do? @ poster, congrats, may God ease your tasks in the months ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by johnwell(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2013
vanguard1: ... Ur husband must be a very bad striker to have been able to strike and score defiling the great goal keeper that is in the goalpost.

The guy don break record, he deserves an award for his hyper-active bullets.

More bullets to your gun bro!
grin grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by leonshom(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Oti loyun cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Ijayzbrainz: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Please take very gud care of the unborn child...ehen!least I forget,do not hessitate to ring me when you deliver.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Yangona: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2013
With great understanding for your fears and concerns about not having a child now.. I empathize with you ma'am.
But truly.. You are in a perfect position to have children!
You're legally married
You have a legal right to raise a family..
You really shouldn't be working necessarily with comfort of arrival since your first child is over a year..
Get your stuff together, worry less, relax and enjoy your pregnancy.. Believe me, you will be super glad you did!
Selah.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by unmask: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
I dnt do abortion, its against my faith, thanks
so if it wasn't against your faith you would do it?....abortion is something that you should have a moral stand on by yourself, not having to depend on one faith or the other to make judgement.......anyways hail your hubby, he would probably be in Guiness book of world records "The man who defied implanon"
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by vanguard1(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2013
johnwell:

The guy don break record, he deserves an award for his hyper-active bullets.

More bullets to your gun bro!
grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by lastmessenger: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Your husband is better than Ronaldo
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by bigtt76(f): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
my hubby n i are on the same page

You guys need to open a new page be dat o! God don take over tha ona page grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Adexy4us(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
think i am, took the test this morning
and was d test +?
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by kraftyiyk: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2013
katier00, dont be in a haste to listen to these advice, there are some factors that could shift your menstrual date, aside pregnancy, stress, emotional imbalance, idiopathic factors, hormonal fluctuation, hyperactivity, infection,etc, so run a PT, 1st,before these guys out here gets you scared for no reason, and if the PT is negative, then see your doctor, it could likely be a minor medical imbalance which if properly diagnosed, will be well taken care of...wishing your all the best.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Decryptor(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
I wonder what happened to "keeping personal issues personal"? If you are pregnant, it's not our problem but yours, if you take implanol, na your mouth u carry take am...and you have already made up your mind to keep the baby so why publicize it?

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Aphrodite4(f): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2013
So instead of doing a pregnancy test, u decide to ask a bunch of online strangers if you are pregnant?? Smh..
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2013
nikpet2: hello pals,,
i really dont know how to do this before this will be my first time to seek for a advice or write a topic on here,
i really need an advice,,
there was a girl that we went to school together and during this time we never talked to eachother because i had a girl back then, but i really like this girl but i love my girlfriend so much too back then and i dont wanna betray her,, after years passby me and my girlfriend brokeup , i later found the girl i was talking about and i collect her number and woe her, she told me she cant date me because she knew i was kinda bad guy when we are in school, but i told her am a changed guy and am ready to be in a serious relationship with her if she can be my girl,, after some weeks she angreed, we started dating and i got so inlove with this babe and after 5 months we've been dating, i called her one sunday afternoon and she didnt pick my call and she later send me a message that shes not interested in me she have a boyfriend and she hate me alot and she never want to see me again.. then a call later came in and there was a guy on the line and he told me he's my girlfriend elder brother and hers ister has been crying since sunday evening,, i was so confused because i dont whats going on or what i did wrong,, he asked me to come to a place so we can meet and talk.. i went and i met him and i explained everything to him.... he told me hes gonna speak with my girlfriend,, i feel kinda relieved..later this evening he called me back that my girlfriend is with him and asked me to come amd meet him the same spot we met the other time.. i went there and to my surprised he told me hes my girl boyfriend and when i asked her she cant even deny it.,, he told me he was just trying to know whats going on,, and my so called girl always put the phone on speaker anytime i call her and always show him the conversations between me and her on whatsapp.. i was so surprised and i dont even know what to do,,the guy warned me to back off from his girl... the girl wanted to start leaving but the guy started rough handling her and shouting on her,, i really dont know what to do,, i love this girl alot and the guy she loves right now is maltreating her,,, i really need an advice because am heartbroken right now. im confused because i dont know why she said yes in the first place,, have fallen inlove with this girl alot and i still love her alot,,, please i need an advice,, should i leave her or still go after her thank you alot... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Uknowha? Send me the complete script n we will get ur film into production when ASUU finish strike, walai trust me
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by halimattt(f): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2013
wheesin: abort it... . cool
Is that a good advice
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by eyenCalabar(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Why not learn more about family planning here:

www.nairaland.com/1498917/build-capacity-more-family-planning

I created this thread specially for you.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Sike(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
Am scared of taking the test but i will do that next week, am not jus ready for kids now
And what'll you do if it happens? Kill?? You'd better accept it and thank your hubby.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Dantedasz(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2013
@OP,
What is this world turning in to?
You suspect you are pregnant and instead of discussing it with your husband, the best thing to do is to come on line to discuss such sensitive and personal issues with a bunch of face less strangers?
The mind boggles....

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Shedrack777: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2013
You're not pregnant, you're having delay in menses. But for better result, go have a test cos maybe your husband might be a sharp-shooter and you're a weak goal goal keeper
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Lexusgs430: How effective is the implanon contraceptive implant?

Around 1 woman in 2,000 using the implant will become pregnant each year. When no contraception is used, more than 1,600 in 2,000 sexually active women become pregnant within one year.

Do other medicines interfere with implanon contraceptive implant?

Some prescribed medicines may interfere with the progestogen (mainly some used for epilepsy and tuberculosis). Tell the doctor or pharmacist that you have a progestogen implant if you are prescribed another medicine. It is unlikely that a medicine bought without the need for a prescription will interfere. If in doubt, ask the pharmacist.
I am not taking any drug neither am i sick. Well only thing is that i am rhesus negetive and i dnt think it can affect my implant
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop:

If you don't need a baby till 2015,then zip up till 2015 or if you must do,use bullet proof
Hello i am legally married
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Cmanforall: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Katier00 :
Thanks dear, i will do just that, i just pray this implanon has nt failed me o, thought it was the safest means of preventing pregnancy

Safest means for preventing pregnancy is ABSTEINANCE...

Or U̶̲̥̅̊ go for a bitubal ligation or hysterectomy. Bet U̶̲̥̅̊ won't b pregnant
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
D-Engineer:
First of all, I salute d OP, uv responded well to sarcasms.

The child is female, start buying female things.

don't u think 2 years is too long to use implanon or IUCD as its popularly called.

Lastly, all the best and stay safe. cool
thanks i would love to have a baby girl.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by brainzdh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Children are God's gift.

The other day at Shiloh 2013, a lady gave testimony for missing her Period for the first time in 12years.

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Implanon requires change every 3 years !!
I inserted it on 25 oct 2011 and it is suppose to last for 5yrs (2016)
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
vanguard1: happy pregnancy and safe delivery. Abstinence still remains the best.
Where will this pregnancy be classified nah!!! Unwanted pregnancy I think since you didn't want it. I know fully well that you are married oooooo!!! Ur husband must be a very bad striker to have been able to strike and score defiling the great goal keeper that is in the goalpost.
Abstinence ke? Thanks all the same
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
xtripple: If you dnt want to get pregnent simply stay out sex, without sex you will not die. Enough of dis bulshit. Mod please find better story
really? Without sex marriages will die
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by Katier00(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
toluleke: i guessed it was used more dan d stipulate time wich is 3yrs and if u din't,you have to use other contraceptives like sponge,female condoms,pills 2 bck it up next time,...ur Doctor shld av examine wich waz best 4u..cos dis is a very rare occurrence...do ur PT..let knw..
It is suppose to run for five yrs
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by doyouknowjohnny: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
@katier00 congratulation, I can boldly state that there are only two people in the world right now, who can achieve dis seemingly impossible feat..and that's c ronaldo n messi..
I see talent in your hubby. he's accuracy n precision is truly remarkable. I tink one day he'll make us proud n maybe come back with the ballon d'or Cuz u cant underestimate true talent..so once again i say congrats

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
lastmessenger: Your husband is better than Ronaldo
as in e!he is unlimited!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 / Santa Thread / Babies Switched At Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.