Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face (33518 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nostalgia21(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
TONTO DIKE Ooo!!..one Word For This Pic??

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by tobillionaire(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face ;Dlyk a kwashiorkored face
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by chykfy(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin ;DMumubility

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Howfarna------1.(adjective)Word(Nigerian Origin) most synonymous to the description of an object that causes a multidude(or mass) of people to...... Turn and run in the opposite direction

Excerpt from Oxford dict. Of jagbajantis

Howfarna!

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2013
I feel like "releasing" on that face embarassed

21 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by OCTAVO: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Worworful...
The mouth resembles 'Virginia' grin

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Worwor: I feel like "releasing" on that face embarassed
your behaviour/utterances reflects in your name

13 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by kreamidiva(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
pussyeater!

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by BootyAssassin: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
High as fucckk
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Psychedelia(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Mzjhulz(f): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Tolzeal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
OCTAVO: Worworful...
The mouth resembles 'Virginia' grin

Elastic grin
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by dahmie2013: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Karashika
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by pussyeater(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
kreami diva: pussyeater!
Na me be dat oh!

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Ruq: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Worwor: I feel like "releasing" on that face embarassed

Actually the face depicts that of someone who iz baffled by the size of a putz after underestimating a bruvah to a small one.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by lumeviewscom: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
She doesn't look bad in this photo but below are some of the reasons why she tops my list of most hated Nigerian celebrities... I'm not one of her haters o. Biko!

Poor actress, hopeless musician, non-existent morales and constant bickering sums up our most despised Nigerian celebrity. Her terrible songs have been downloaded millions of times on the internet which earned her the title, T*T* DECAY. To be fair, Tonto stands up for herself and is not afraid to have a face-off with anyone who takes a poke at her. She has even made it easier for her haters to confront her as she took out a customized plate number “POKOLO”. Should make for easy identification if you have a grudge to settle with her.

FULL LIST: TOP TEN MOST HATED NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES!

OR DOWNLOAD HER SONGS BELOW

TONTO DIKEH FEATURING SOLIDSTAR – SHEEBA & TONTO DIKEH – HI (REMIX)

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Elcapo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
See mouth lyk pvssy... kiss
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by joburiel(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
tontophobia.....
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by bionicdude(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
see d face like she just saw a big d.seems she took d pic when she was high,confused gal.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
She's got very white eyes though, nice one.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by homesteady(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin tonto has gotten back her frontpage madam title grin

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by andymofia(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
This tonto of a girl is just confused. Behaving like a child. Hope she had a childhood.
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by LMAyedun(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
WTH!!!
Gosh!! shocked
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Mybettingtips(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
And another useless thread making front page

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
I like her

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Dannylux: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
That's a surprise face grin

She keep face like person wey them insert big rod for nyash grin grin
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by jeamie(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
She z luks horrible...
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by xynerise: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is like the mods have problem with their buttons
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by Andrew3(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
I love her

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by nneh1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Silly. Is it a must that every tonto dike's topic must make fp. I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by mazizitonene(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Seems she saw sumtn large 4rm a nigga down there...undecided

Btw: wtf is dis doing on FP
Re: Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face by victorazy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
O my luv grin u even luk more beautiful. No mata what dey said, no mata what dey do, ur better dan Nigerian girls "all" I luv u! I luv u! I luv u! Ur the best baby! Bcuz of u am plannin to poison dis girl here to die for me to bring u.
See as NNEH1 dey envy u grin ur better dan her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Rocks Denim Shorts In New Photos / Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) / Tiwa Savage Stunning In Tiny Braids Hairstyle [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.