Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigeria Can Still Be The Greatest Nation Only If We Consider Some Of These - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Can Still Be The Greatest Nation Only If We Consider Some Of These (391 Views)

TOGO Is Just A Lovely Nation Only Few People Know This / Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? / Daily News Headlines From The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Still Be The Greatest Nation Only If We Consider Some Of These by israelboy1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
The reasons why we are still where we are

1. we dedicate more time talking thrashy things about others.

2. We enjoy talking more about the weakness of others

3. We always see our ownself as saints

4. We hate been chastized

5. We always practise self righteousnes

6. We always think we are the best, see the rest as fools and not wanting to do anything with them

7. We always will never talk about our own stupid acts

8. We love the game of WOLF INSIDE SHEEP OUTSIDE

9. We pretend a lot

10. We hate correction

may God have mercy on me and those around me

may God give me the wisdom in associating with people with no.1 LOVE

may God always guide me.

God bless me and everyone around me

and all of you reading this

AMEN

Meshileya Israel

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Cruel! / House Servicies Available / God Help: Christian Bombing In Baghdad. Many Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.