Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (46084 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by davuvid(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Yin-yin:
Pls post the signs that shows your bf isn't meant to be your future hubby,we also need that one.
they are scattered all over nairaland..that's were all d ladies mk comments.

U even try as u comment here sef
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by ichommy(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice tips.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Agbele1(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Hw can i make d front page
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by ololo12: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2013
@ Andyblaze..... Are you Andyblaze the host from Nigeria got talent??
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by MA105: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Fact
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by chiwex(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

Not Sure on How To Download or order our free ebooks?

It Has Come to our notice that almost all of our Highly esteemed Customers don't know how to Download our free ebooks from http:// and we don't blame You for that because Many of You are yet to know how to download or buy things online and because of that,we will extend the deadline for our Free and ebooks,Our books will be free till 6.pm sunday,After which,it will not be featured as free products.because of that,I had to write an article on how to order and download our free books.and I am sure that after reading this,You won't have any problem downloading our books.

Below Are The Steps on How To Order Or Download Our free books

1.After You Have visited our website which http://,You will see many books displayed there,Look for the books in which the price attached to it is ₦0.00

2.Select The book you want to Download by clicking on the title of the book.

3.Read The Description of the Book,After You must have finished reading the description and reviews of the book,You will See the Add to Cart Button Immediately below the short description.(any product with the amount as ₦0.00) is considered free

4.Then Go to the top Right Menu of our website You will see The cart Tab with a figure written as 1,one means you selected one product,2 means you selected two products and so on.Then click on the CART tab.

5.A new page will open where you will see the details of what you want to buy,Leave the voucher space blank,scroll down,you will see the space for indicating your country and state where you are from,select your country and state,Your ZIP code should be 234,after,that don't update any other thing again,Click on the Next button

6.You will see an authentication page,then create an account by entering your email address,then click the create an account button enter your Title,MR Or MRS,First name,Last Name,Password of Your Choice,date of birth,Month of Birth And Year of Birth.click on the two buttons which reads Sign up for our newsletter! and receive special offers from partners.also click on the customer privacy data which is beside the title of your name,then click the Register button.

7.Another page will appear for you fill your address which will appear like this
Your addresses
To add a new address, please fill out the form below.
fill your address,Zip or postal code,please your Postal Code must be 234,Dont add,don't subtract.If you do,you won't go over to the next page,Fill your address,city and state,then
register a valid phone number.then Please assign an address title for future reference. like home,office,church or any thing you wanna use as the title of your address.then click on the save button.

8.Another page will show which will display your billing address,You may want to add another sddress or you leave it,then click on the next button another page will show where you have to agree to our terms of service

9.Click on the agree button and click on next button instantly you will see payment accepted,total price as 0.00 naira,there you will see the order reference,payment as free, order satus as payment accepted,then you will see the invoice attached to it as a pdf file once you click on the file,you can now download your invoice and see the details of your order, then check your email or your account within 30 minutes then you will see a message which reads Virtual Product(s) now available for download then download it depending if it is in an epup or in pdf it,it is very very simple.

Not yet convinced?Contact us at support@ or admin@ or chukszee.cy@gmail.com for more details

Don't lose hope,I will still write an article on how to order a product with a price attached to it,it's so simple.

So go back now so that you can download our books,it will be on till 6.pm on sunday 15/12/2013.

Please For those of us that ordered our free books,pls am so sorry for delivering it Late,Pls forgive me for that,it won't happen again,there were some issues that came up which we needed to fix,but thank God it has been fixed.

Those books have been emailed to you,you can download it now.

Importance notice,those of you that ordered for this book,HTML&CSS:Design and Build website by John Duckett, the file is so large,it is a pdf file which is about 132 mb,and the upload limit my shop's server can only accept is only 50 mb,so don't worry I just noticed that,so I want to upload it in a private hosting account with my RDP.after I am true,I will still make public the download link so that those who need the book can downlad it

I bet you,you need to get that book,if you really want to learn HTML and CSS From the scratch,go to amazon,com and see how highly rated the book is.

Any other information which I come accross,I won't fail to make it known to you.
happy sunday and God bless You

Best Regards
Admin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Ijayzbrainz: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2013
San Miguel:

sharrap.
sharap?sign of end time.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2013
z
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2013
Ijayzbrainz: sharap?sign of end time.
undecided
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
See this one oooo! Taah! Commot there! Talk wetin? Mbok,leave that story jare.

Ermmmm... angry
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by IAMBREEZY: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
Sharrap! *punches his flat nose*!
dodge it*gives her a heavy puss on her face and run away without looking back*
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by ChykeND: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one!
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by unmask: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerians and dressing sha.....I certainly won't let my wife be fully clothed on a beach, neither will I allow her dress like an ogre under this hot sun.....if I can't trust her to dress anyhow and still remain good why trust her at all........I know some dresses are rather extreme, but most of you's definition of what immodest dressing is, is highly flawed.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by fredawinseen: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice post. It makes so much sense. Thanks
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by bola4dprec(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2013
jmoore: Post your source! Stop plagiarizing.
any need for the poster to supply us source before will benefit from wonderful write up ? Anyway I appreciate the article
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Gospell(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2013
jmoore: Post your source! Stop plagiarizing.
cant u seeeeeee??
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by sdavirus: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
Who be this ''notice me''? Taah! Commot for road make i see handsome bobos! Your worwor dey purge my belle! angry

Hahahahaha... U just gave him a punch below the belt... A sucker punch!!!
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Westlive: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2013
why una de spoil this good food when this person cook.una no de try at all

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Noarex(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Truetalk[b][/b]
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Westlive: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2013
maguel waitin be your own self
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Andyblaze can't afford his cocaine anymore
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by jmoore(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Gospell: cant u seeeeeee??

Dude, he posted the source this morning. Park well.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by bank2k4real(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmm...good points...thanks op...I will check again...

Btw check my signature for the latest xmas PROMO on nairaland
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2013
I can commit murder because of number 5.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by perowat: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one, i dey struggle with my relationship before but now i know i might regret it if i wife d babe
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
San Miguel:

Nawa for u sha. undecided
cool
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Afrok(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Any gal showing those signs isn't meant to be ur girlfriend in the first place not to talk of wife, nice post....
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
bcomputer101: @San Miguel and @GentleMimi,

WHY ARE YOU DERAYING THIS THREAD?
Is as if both of you don high on pig urine abi?

Abi aye yin fe baje ni?
English,u no sabi write. Respect,u no get! Oloshi! Aye yin lo ma baje. Oloriburuku eniyan. Elenu jatijati. Won sha ti shepe fun yin. Olofo.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Andyblaze: angry angry
Finally! *breaths with relief*...i thought u were e-killed. But seriously,what type of therapy did u undergo? I need a transformation too,make my head settle.Mbok,yarn me na!
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
English,u no sabi write. Respect,u no get! Oloshi! Aye yin lo ma baje. Oloriburuku eniyan. Elenu jatijati. Won sha ti shepe fun yin. Olofo.

Lolzz. Mo gbadun yoruba e baje. *fowo gba ni idi* grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleFrank(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Andyblaze: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
ololo12: @ Andyblaze..... Are you Andyblaze the host from Nigeria got talent??
No, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.