Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels (44399 Views)

SHOCKING: How Niyi Sold His Semen For N10k To 2 Unilag Girls. / No Relationship If You Don't Buy Me Blackberry; Unilag Girls / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by experimentist: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Mo'gbe cry
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2013
grin
experimentist: Mo'gbe cry
smiley bros wetin happen?grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: better
awon hater. If u talk too much i'll expose ur fb username!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2013
pussyeater:
Romancegirl is ugly than a moderfu<ker!
ur g.f noe fyn reach me lah. Jealousy
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Romancegirl: awon hater. If u talk too much i'll expose ur fb username!
shot urself on the leg!!!!!am not on facebook!!!oya expose am ooo!!!!am waiting!!!if posting about what u girls do on campus is why am tagged as a hater so be it!!!!be my guest oniranu.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MrsCork2(f): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Good
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by jaeyoh(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2013
I rest my case oooo
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by sobmos(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2013
tsleazy][b] niccuh...modify ur post so it can be easily understood....mumu wetin you know understand there?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by ProfGday(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
dumb post.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by AwesomeDaniel(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Harbosede02: Mtchewwwwuu
I guess h aint a UNILAG chick..
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by experimentist: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: grin smiley bros wetin happen?grin
Gbegbe D OP I haf finished nairaland gehs, cos many nairaland gehs are unilag gehs cry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by haibe(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2013
Greatihex: NLanders, can u imagine level of immorality practiced in a higher standard of learning as UNILAG, and yet they are being given certificate, whilst they are lacking in character and maybe learning , which are criterias for issuance of certificate.

[/quote]

lol, I guess those words shouldn't be spoken truly when most students are lacking in character.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Slyr0x: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
10,000+ likes

Ozolua/Highrise girls nko?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by MyOpinion1(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2013
*yawn* day don break!?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Swiftlee(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2013
Romancegirl: awon hater. If u talk too much i'll expose ur fb username!
See threat grin grin grin Kini big deal babe?? Whats the fuzz about? Why are you taking this stuff personal?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by eddieo(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Which one is UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels? Were you trying to say MAULAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Swiftlee:
See threat grin grin grin Kini big deal babe?? Whats the fuzz about? Why are you taking this stuff personal?
I wonder why the babe dey take am personal oooo,may be she dey among the amina hall babes grin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by ijiini(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Awon Omo buruku tii da Ile ru
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
@ROMANCEGIRL pls don't send me the normal pm I will not reply back,if u want to contact me send it directly to my email and stop sending me direct pm because I can't remember the password to the email I used to register my nairaland account,my new email is on my profile so you can reach me through there!!!

Why the pm self?wetin u wan talk wey u no fit talk for here?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Tmany(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2013
chai seriously what the use of getting married.
When the if you pick 20 undergraduate gals the probability of 12 out of them been bleep by at least 4 different guys while in school is very close to 1.
1 guys for each sessiongrin
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Tmany: chai seriously what the use of getting married.
When the if you pick 20 undergraduate gals the probability of 12 out of them been bleep by at least 4 different guys while in school is very close to 1.
1 guys for each sessiongrin
bad guy!!!grin see as you do the analysis!!!
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Ryda(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Luxiana19: @Op u no dey shame. Copy and paste from beginning to the end. Mtcheew.
Btw that 'evaluation/classification' is rubbish.

Park well jor Amina babe
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by philtrum(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013
*close up* Never knew
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fruityjojo(f): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Not dat wat d op said is wrong! Buh noticed dat 80% percent of d guys commenting are just mannerless! Using extreme derogatory words on gals just 4 stating their opinions! How do u want classy gals 2 date undergraduate with all dis immaturity! Na really small boys undergraduate thread.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2013
shocked shocked oh my GOD just received about 12 different emails from different set of ladies begging me that I should delete the post!!!!!!well if you ladies that sent me those message are on this thread right now please and please I want u to know that if u like beg me from now till eternity I will not delete the posts!!!I never pointed fingers at anybody,just posted what I observed on campus and any lady that has free conscience and is not guilty of all I said on my posts would not take my posts personal,only girls that are guilty of it will take it very personal!!!!more-over more than 80 percent of my female friends are my fellow unilag students so will I want to hurt them?so that means i meant no harm to anyone with my posts,!!!any girl that is guilty of all have posted should not get angry but what they should do is to amend their ways and stop living the kind of life-style they live on campus!!!!the posts is not meant for all unilag babes but it was meant for the ladies that are guilty of it!!!!!GREAT AKOKITES!!!!!great nigerian students!!!!oya great noni.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo: Not dat wat d op said is wrong! Buh noticed dat 80% percent of d guys commenting are just mannerless! Using extreme derogatory words on gals just 4 stating their opinions! How do u want classy gals 2 date undergraduate with all dis immaturity! Na really small boys undergraduate thread.
am happy you know that am not wrong with my observations!!!!!!I wan talk something before but because u be my sure padi I won't say it again,anyways its nice seeing u again!!!have a nice day dearie.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Yahoo1(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: shocked shocked oh my GOD just received about 12 different emails from different set of ladies begging me that I should delete the post!!!!!!well if you ladies that sent me those message are on this thread right now please and please I want u to know that if u like beg me from now till eternity I will not delete the posts!!!I never pointed fingers at anybody,just posted what I observed on campus and any lady that has free conscience and is not guilty of all I said on my posts would not take my posts personal,only girls that are guilty of it will take it very personal!!!!more-over more than 80 percent of my female friends are my fellow unilag students so will I want to hurt them?so that means i meant no harm to anyone with my posts,!!!any girl that is guilty of all have posted should not get angry but what they should do is to amend their ways and stop living the kind of life-style they live on campus!!!!the posts is not meant for all unilag babes but it was meant for the ladies that are guilty of it!!!!!GREAT AKOKITES!!!!!great nigerian students!!!!oya great noni.
u wicked small sha...u no kn say potential husbands dey NL,after this your classification guys'll be like; Babe i wan marry you,buh hope u aint a Maulag/Unilag babe?
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Yahoo1(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2013
fruityjojo: Not dat wat d op said is wrong! Buh noticed dat 80% percent of d guys commenting are just mannerless! Using extreme derogatory words on gals just 4 stating their opinions! How do u want classy gals 2 date undergraduate with all dis immaturity! Na really small boys undergraduate thread.
ummmm....what do you expect? This is NL,and "MOST" of the users use here to show a childish part which they can't show in their normal life....you shouldn't let what people say here get to you.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by Gassong(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2013
tpacalipse: I thought I knew unilag babes, now I have someone who knows them better. Gawd! Those babes are horrible whoress. Damn man, those asssholes love money. Damn man, unilag, the level of aristo practised therein would take a whole century to over take by any other school.
Uniport girls side by side,way below a century.
Re: UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels by fruityjojo(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: am happy you know that am not wrong with my observations!!!!!!I wan talk something before but because u be my sure padi I won't say it again,anyways its nice seeing u again!!!have a nice day dearie.
Lol how u dey? U just dey threaten all d gals 4 dis ur threadgrin dey shout 4 dem anyhow. Who break ur heart my brother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.