Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39472 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Joel 2:28 I will pour my spirit on flesh and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream and young men shall see vision.
Because Linda warned you on how little sins can lead you to hell does not make her a liar.
Perhaps there are some people in hell crying that if God has sent someone from hell to warned us about this place, may be we would have change our way and not come here.
God knew what he was saying when he said, even if I send someone from the dead, still they will not believe, now did you believe all she said? Do you know why God has sent people like Linda to warn us?
Psalm 51:4 so that God will be justify when speaking, and will be clear when he cast you to hell
I'm not suprised even if great men of God does not believe her, God word will never pass without being fulfilled. I repect your words
THINGS SHE SAID
SHE GAVE WARNING TO MUSLIMS
The facts still remains that all muslims will go to hell if they refuse to cofess Jesus as their lord and saviour. Why will satan send linda to warn them to accept Christ?

Satan knew one day God can raise up a muslim from the dead and will expose the truth of life after death like linda, that's why he cause them to bury their dead immediately.
Why will God said I'm angry with their method of worshiping in Ezk-8:16-18
Why will God call their yearly sacrifice an offering of Idols in Isiah66:3?
Why is it that all country he said he will destroyed are muslim countries?
Why will Jesus warned us about them in John16:2?

WHAT LINDA SAID ABOUT DEEPER LIFE,
In 80-90's may be before you board 3 buses daily, a deeper life member must preach, how many deeper life still preach?
how many deeper life still do evangelisms,
how many deeper life still live like real deeper life?
why is it that for months now daddy Kumuyi has being telling them to start preaching again?
don't forget the fact that any one who fail to preach is disobeying God, and anyone that disobey God is going to hell.

LINDA WARNING TO JEHOVAH WITNESS,
I taught they don't believe in holy-spirit? Great sin
but I taught they don't even believe in heaven, they believe they will remain on earth for ever and ever and ever?
then it means they don't believe when Jesus said, he will go to prepare a place for us.
.LINDA WARNING TO CATHOLIC
I don't want to talk much on these, again for I've already prepared a thread on them
but Don't forget the fact that, their mode of honoring images is idolatry?
LINDA WARNING TO RCCG

Mummy G.O of redeem Kumuyi, Obadare, and Adeboye are some of the men of God I respect so much but that will not change the fact that what linda said about them if false,
before linda, I've heard of an angel who appear to a man and told him during RCCG program in their camp that if the rapture sound that day, only 2 out of the multitude will go.
Then what are we talking about?
is there any crime if their ladies start dressing like mummy G.O?
believe or not, ring of ear or wedding will lead you to hell
Gen35:1-4
Exo 33:4-5
Ezk7:19
Rev21:27
1ptr3:3 etc
LINDA WARNING TO WINNERS,
I'll not like to talk about this church because I've not attended their service before. Even when I was a sinner, it's one of the least church I will ever want to attend in my life. i don't have anything against their Bishop. But I cant go there, so if I cant attend the church as a sinner, not when I now gave my life to Christ
I've heard from one of their member, one day that a man rushed to the toilet to Mastubate because of what one lady was putting on in a church.
LINDA WARNING TO CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBER
;
Can't talk much also, but I've attended their too once
and I found something different from what was written in book of
1Cor11:5
1Cor 14:33
Zeph 1:8
Rev 2:20 etc
all what Linda talk and warned about are in the word of God
No wonder Jesus always finish his letter to the seven churches with he that has ear, let him hear what the spirit is telling the church

28 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Smh.
Carefully thought out, good intentioned,well articulated piece of scrap.
Go get your Bible, read it well, digest it, then take a look at what you wrote.

44 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by tobillionaire(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
meehn... only god knows Hus serving him,, am a rccg member,, CNT judge anybody.. follow peace with all men with holiness without which no man can c god.. den read Ur bible Nd pray everyday

10 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by TrustZee(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op who said jw do nt believe in heaven n holy spirit?...jw didnt say no one will go to heaven,bt it will b a limited number,other righteous ones will inherit d earth (psalm 37: 9-11... D promises of God will b fufilled in paradise here on earth.people will b on the earth to inhabit it..b careful of what u hear, No wonder bible says false prophets will arise to speak twisted tins..verify d truth b4 posting..

5 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2013
idnoble135: Smh.
was all these quoted from the quran or from the deutronical book of catholic, or was it from the book of mormon? Or was it from the magical book of india? Was it quoted from harry portal or merlin book?
Mind you these which you called scrap, was brought out from the word of God
tell me are you calling the word of God scrap?
Don't ever try to call Gods word scrap again
I hope you remember that Jesus is the word of God?

13 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2013
idnoble135: Smh.
the one quoted, was it from the quran? Or from the hindu book? Was it from the deutronical book of catholic, or was it from wole soyinka story book? Was it from mormon or let me know if i copied it from harry porter or merlin magic book?
All what i quote was direct from the word of God, and
never again must you call God's word scrap.
Or have you forgotten that Jesus is the word?(john1: 14)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2013
TrustZee:
@op who said jw do nt believe in heaven n holy spirit?...jw didnt say no one will go to heaven,bt it will b a limited number,other righteous ones will inherit d earth (psalm 37: 9-11... D promises of God will b fufilled in paradise here on earth.people will b on the earth to inhabit it..b careful of what u hear, No wonder bible says false prophets will arise to speak twisted tins..verify d truth b4 posting..
that's not what the bible mean my dear, what it means is found in book of matw 5:5 if you humble yourself, you will inherit this earth because God exalt the humble one, e.g. Esther, David, Abraham, Daniel, Joseph, etc they all inherit the earth,
and those who inherit the earth were humbled because of their pride, like Herod ( Act12: 21-23) Queen Vashti (Estr 1:181)
Pharoh, Nebuchadnazzr, Haman, even satan etc.
My dear, surely I tell you, no stone of this earth will stand on another stone, all will be destroyed by fire (Mtw 24:2)
This earth which you are will be no more, except a new heaven and a new earth and new Jerusalem that will come from heaven (Rev 21:1-2)
my dear, where are the saint that have died? Are they living in aso rock? Of course they are in heaven. If you dont believe that, then how will you believe in rapture?
If you miss heaven, it's only hell.

6 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2013
I can't be suprised if even the most respected men of God will call the girl liar. They must surely reject her because God himself has said, they will not believe if he sent someone from the dead.
But believe it or not, no one will be able to stop her else you will end up fighting God (Act 5:39)
despite all what they tried to do to destroy her testimony, yet the message still get to their target Halleluyah.
I dont think things like that has ever gotten to Daddy Kumuyi or Daddy Adeboye before, but they all heard about it, the will of God has being done.
I wonder the kind of devil that will want muslim to accept Jesus
I wonder the kind of devil that will want deeper life to preach the gospel every where
I wonder the kind of devil that will want churches to preach more of holiness
I wonder the kind of devil that will want ladies to stop dressing like Jezebel
I wonder the kind of devil that want catholic to deviate from worshiping or honouring a woman standing on a snake, or stop bowing for maybe india man or american man they name jesus
bowing for a jesus that will not follow what was written in the book of (1cor11:14) that it's a disgrace for a man to wear long hair
woe unto those who called good evil and evil good

12 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Quatermaine: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

4 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by God2man(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2013
The kingdom of God really suffer violence, and the violence take it by force.

Narrow is the way that leads to life, only few will eventually find it.

Many are called but few are chosen.

Strive ye to enter in at the straight gate because many will try to enter but will not be able to enter.

God pls, revive us again. Amen.

God2man,

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
the one quoted, was it from the quran? Or from the hindu book? Was it from the deutronical book of catholic, or was it from wole soyinka story book? Was it from mormon or let me know if i copied it from harry porter or merlin magic book?

Oloribruku ode!! You hell fire obsessed soul!! Who told you the deuterocanons are not in the bible? BTw which came first between the catholic and protestant bibles!! Do you even have any idea how the bible was compiled.bunch of ignorant hell fire obsessed nitwit.zsince you are so obsessed with hell fire,I hope you don't have to spend some time there

3 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by TrustZee(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
that's not what the bible mean my dear, what it means is found in book of matw 5:5 if you humble yourself, you will inherit this earth because God exalt the humble one, e.g. Esther, David, Abraham, Daniel, Joseph, etc they all inherit the earth,
and those who inherit the earth were humbled because of their pride, like Herod ( Act12: 21-23) Queen Vashti (Estr 1:181)
Pharoh, Nebuchadnazzr, Haman, even satan etc.
My dear, surely I tell you, no stone of this earth will stand on another stone, all will be destroyed by fire (Mtw 24:2)
This earth which you are will be no more, except a new heaven and a new earth and new Jerusalem that will come from heaven (Rev 21:1-2)
my dear, where are the saint that have died? Are they living in aso rock? Of course they are in heaven. If you dont believe that, then how will you believe in rapture?
If you miss heaven, it's only hell.
stop typing crap.what then do u say abt d yet-to-be-fufilled promises at daniel 2:44 , revelation 21:1-5 , john 5:28,29, isaiah 65 , isaiah 33:24 etc.where wil they b fufilled? Heaven or earth..if u say heaven,sorry nofin like death,sickness,wickedness etc goes on there,if u say earth,then who will b on it when evry1 has gone to heaven? Animals? (psalm 115:16, ecclesiastics 1:4)

Remember ...thy will b done on earth as it is in heaven Gods will has nt yet been done since we still live in a wicked world ruled by satan (john 14:30, 1john 5:19, john 12:31)

little wonder did jesus promised us of a new earth n heaven not literarily that this earth wil b destroyed,bt d bad people in it will b destroyed while d righteous ones will enjoy forever on it.

Jesus clarified it by speaking of 2 categories.sum that will go to heaven (john 14:2,3, luke 12:32, revelation 14:1-3, matt 5:3 ) and dat will be on the earth (john 10:16 , Revelation 7:9,10 , 2pet 3:13 and matt 5:5)
and those going to heaven have a purpose,nt to enjoy golden palace,house, blabla read (revelation 20:6) they are to rule over the righteous ones on earth where wickedness n suffering will no longer exist,then that is everlasting life forever n ever on earth!
(note that these future blessing will fufill in God's kingdom,n God's kingdom has'nt arrived yet dat y we pray for it to come. matt 6:9,10. So abraham,n others were nt living under God's kingdom so as to live 4eva.)

bro see to it that no one mislead u!!!

pls read these scriptures b4 u quote my post.

5 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
Yes, you quoted form the Bible but you need to know that a bible verse can still be misinterpreted and misapplied.
What you did up there was to look for verses to back what some one said. Meaning, you seek support for human words from the Bible instead of the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by samuelkaykay(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Pastor Adeboye told his members not to believe Linda,but most of the issues raised by Linda are godly.only God know who is who.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode!! You hell fire obsessed soul!!
May God bless you and may he not hold your word against you in Jesus name. I forgive you from the bottom of my heart for calling me that. Because one thing I'm sure is that, if you are a true Christain and a believer of Christ, then you will obey his word, and if you obey his word, you will never even make attempt of even calling your neighbor a fool (Matthew 5:22.) It's not you, that's the spirit of anger. Tell God to clear the spirit of anger away from you.
;
Highyo (Ayo)

16 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Yes, you quoted form the Bible but you need to know that a bible verse can still be misinterpreted and misapplied.
What you did up there was to look for verses to back what some one said. Meaning, you seek support for human words from the Bible instead of the other way round.
dear, listen to me carefully
The Lord said muslims are provoking him with their method of worshiping (Ezk8:16) the lord brought Ezikiel into the inner temple yard, where he saw 24men standing, and backing the temple of the lord and bowing to the east, and worshiping the rising sun, (thinking they are serving the lord)
God said, Ezikiel, these are disgusting things, and they also spread VIOLENCE and INJUSTICE every where.
God said, he will punish them in his anger.
Read it on your own Ezk8:16-18
tell me how I've twisted the word of God?
What does the bible say about Catholic worshiping a woman standing on a snake and a long hair jesus?
What does the bible say about any one who remove single word from the word of God or add to it, which Jehovah withness are doing by not believing in saint going to heaven, or what does your bible tells you about the sins against the holyspirit? Can it be forgiven?
what does your own bible tells you about imoral dressing in the church? Inviting Jezebel dressing and teaching in the church which some of this churches are not condemning?
Why will God say what he said in Zeph1:8?
What does the bible said about some Deeperlife that has now stop preaching the word? Dont you know if you have the truth and you fail to tell others, dont you know it's a sin? Or didnt your bible tells you that?
okay give bible passages that condemn Linda testimonies

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
samuelkaykay: Pastor Adeboye told his members not to believe Linda,but most of the issues raised by Linda are godly.only God know who is who.
it is because you have the spirit of God in you, that is why you can know if her testimony is true or not. The holyspirit will guide you to all truth.
If I'm Daddy Adeboye too I may say the same thing, because if I kept quiet, they will exalt people testimonies more than the bible. People will no longer want to read the bible, but be waiting for who will die next and bring another news. Just like student that will not want to read for exam, but waiting for expo. Pastor Kumuyi also condemn it, he said, people should read their bible, and that doesnt mean pastor Adeboye or Kumuyi does not believe her.
because for close to two month now pastor Kumuyi has being preaching and emphasising on deeper life going out to preach the word. If He has disbelieve her, why is he yielding to Linda's warning? It may be cohicident but why is it cohicident? I wait for your Answer

5 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
do you know if Jesus know when the world will end, do you know he will come back to tell us so that we can prepare our self?
That is the power of Jesus love. But he himself said he did not know the day or the time, only his father knows it.
But can only give you signs.
Jesus will do anything to save you from hell.
Satan will not send anyone to you to live a holy and righteous life.
If you say death can not rise again, what will you say about Lazarus, Dorcas, The sunamite woman son, paul, etc
because Dorcas and Lazarus never said a word in the bible did'nt mean, they didn't see anything
Moreover
what can you say about
pastor yakubu who had an accident along lagos ibadan express way? And came to give is expirience about life after death
what will you say about pastor daniel ekechukwu who died in car accident and woke up in a mortuary on the third day, God gave him second chance becos he fail to forgive his wife when she slapped him. He never knew he will die that day.
What will you say about Late Obadare founder of CAC (WOSEM) who died and was rejected at the gate of heaven because he splitted CAC, he came back to give a repot of seeing Bimbo Odukoya in hell,

3 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Quatermaine: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
do you know if Jesus know when the world will end, do you know he will come back to tell us so that we can prepare our self?
That is the power of Jesus love. But he himself said he did not know the day or the time, only his father knows it.
If you say death can not rise again, what will you say about Lazarus, Dorcas, The sunamite woman son, paul, etc
because Dorcas and Lazarus never said a word in the bible did'nt mean, they didn't see anything
Moreover
what can you say about
pastor yakubu who had an accident along lagos ibadan express way? And came to give is expirience about life after death
what will you say about pastor daniel ekechukwu who died in car accident and woke up in a mortuary on the third day, God gave him second chance becos he fail to forgive his wife when she slapped him. He never knew he will die that day.
What will you say about Late Obadare founder of CAC (WOSEM) who died and was rejected at the gate of heaven because he splitted CAC, he came back to give a repot of seeing Bimbo Odukoya in hell,
I would say Nothing.

I will just live my life based ön the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Quatermaine:
I would say Nothing.

I will just live my life based ön the word of God.
better my dear
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
Moreover
what can you say about

You people never cease 2 amaze me.You think you are the only one with such "testimonies"
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
TrustZee:
stop typing crap.what then do u say abt d yet-to-be-fufilled promises at daniel 2:44 , revelation 21:1-5 , john 5:28,29, isaiah 65 , isaiah 33:24 etc.where wil they b fufilled? Heaven or earth..if u say heaven,sorry nofin like death,sickness,wickedness etc goes on there,if u say earth,then who will b on it when evry1 has gone to heaven? Animals? (psalm 115:16, ecclesiastics 1:4)

Remember ...thy will b done on earth as it is in heaven Gods will has nt yet been done since we still live in a wicked world ruled by satan (john 14:30, 1john 5:19, john 12:31)

little wonder did jesus promised us of a new earth n heaven not literarily that this earth wil b destroyed,bt d bad people in it will b destroyed while d righteous ones will enjoy forever on it.

Jesus clarified it by speaking of 2 categories.sum that will go to heaven (john 14:2,3, luke 12:32, revelation 14:1-3, matt 5:3 ) and dat will be on the earth (john 10:16 , Revelation 7:9,10 , 2pet 3:13 and matt 5:5)
and those going to heaven have a purpose,nt to enjoy golden palace,house, blabla read (revelation 20:6) they are to rule over the righteous ones on earth where wickedness n suffering will no longer exist,then that is everlasting life forever n ever on earth!
(note that these future blessing will fufill in God's kingdom,n God's kingdom has'nt arrived yet dat y we pray for it to come. matt 6:9,10. So abraham,n others were nt living under God's kingdom so as to live 4eva.)

bro see to it that no one mislead u!!!

pls read these scriptures b4 u quote my post.
i have a yes or no question for you.
Do you believe Jesus, when he said I'm going to heaven to prepare a place for you?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
The level of confusion in religions point to only one fact : most likely there is no god anywhere .
A god worth the name would have found a way to remove all these confusions.

Bro highyo i really think you are totally brain washed and constantly drunk.....how else does someone take joy in the fact that millions of people are going to an imaginary hell fire .

4 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by TrustZee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
highyo:
i have a yes or no question for you.
Do you believe Jesus, when he said I'm going to heaven to prepare a place for you?
did u nt read my post abt 2 groups? Heavenly n earthly groups.no doubt people will go to heaven,these were d class jesus referred to that he has prepared a place.meanwhile majority will live on earth.pls read my post again..n read d scriptures,ur questions will b answered!!!

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:10am On Dec 16, 2013
TrustZee: did u nt read my post abt 2 groups? Heavenly n earthly groups.no doubt people will go to heaven,these were d class jesus referred to that he has prepared a place.meanwhile majority will live on earth.pls read my post again..n read d scriptures,ur questions will b answered!!!
john 14:2 in my father's house are many mansion; if it were not so, i would have told you.
(where is the father house? Heaven. Our father who is in heaven.

, and if I go to prepare a place for you, (where? In heaven)
I will come again and recieve you to my self; that where I am, there you may be (that's heaven) and how many people is he refering to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be destroyed by fire, and no stone will stand on another. (mattw 24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new heaven and new earth will decend from heaven, for the former heaven and earth was no more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that will come from heaven will decend on the earth? No! This earth is standing on nothing.
Dear, this earth will end, strive for heaven.
thy will be done on earth as it's in heaven.
The lord created the earth, for things in it, life or non life, to worship him as all angels above worshiped him.
Only those that do his will on earth, will have access to enter heaven.
To do the will of God is to live holy and righteous life.
My dear, all bible verses you quoted only partain to you while you are on earth.
After life there is only heaven or hell.
Mandela that just died, will never remain again on earth. Only the dust you can see, his soul is either in heaven or hell.

5 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by yetseyi(f): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello everyone
I have seen different arguements about sister Linda's testimony especially here on NL.

Firstly, this is not the first testimony about hell. There have been other testifiers even before her. Although I think hers and d@ of Evangelist Amure's went viral. I still remember a testimony like 10years ago that talked about all these things.

Just early last year during NYSC I wz in a pentecostal church in Ibadan for a prayer meeting( a very small church) and there wz a warning for a very popular MOG during a word of prophecy by a member and it wz specifically said d@ the mssge shd be passed 2 him. When sister linda mentioned the person again I wz not surprised, In fact after d prayer meeting @ Ibadan then I wz challlenged If this powerful MOG is found wanting what about I d@ have been practising mushroom xtianity.
christainity is a personal race The GO, reverend, priest bishop also wants 2 make heaven as well as every christain.

The fact still remains I dont see anything different with wat she has said and wat has been said in times past. I ve heared it over and over again that jeweries, attachment and sinful and seductive dressing can lead to hell.
Many churches talk about it.

We've heared testimonies of people that were once in d occult and later gave their life to christ talk about these things. We've also heared of how malice, unforgiveness, talking something d@ doesnt belong to u can lead u 2 hell. Is there anytin different from all what she said. May be its because she mentioned churches thats why people are aggrieved, and I also feel the isssue of make up, jeweries and attachement, trousers is another contention.

Honestly I attend a church wia dey dnt allow those things but I wz nt jst convinced d@ my small pin up earring is an issue despite d fact d@ I told U I ve heared of all these testimonies. Until I wz finally convicted I did nt drop them.

I still remember what some 1 posted on the jewelries can take you 2 hell thread. She said her brother said when travelling 2 europe thru the desert, their leader told dem to remove all forms of jeweries on dem coz dose tins attract spirits, and sum1 did not remove her bracelet, when the sand storm came the thing swallowed her and they saw only d bracelet on the floor.

I want to say that God's word is sure and true and like the rich man's and Lazarus story even if I send some 1 from the grave they still will not believe.

Narrow is the way. It is better to live a holy life ,dress like a child of God, drop all forms of jeweries/attachmnent/makeup and make heaven than to miss that place because of ordinary earring or seductive dressing or lies or unforgiveness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by spencerwilliams(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

ur statement is nt far from trut,but i would like 2 tel u dat it was nt God dat answared it was Abraham,so it does nt mean dat God can't send someone 4rom d dead 2 warn people,u said he is d sam yestaday,today nd 4eva,rememba dat sam God said i wil hv mercy on whom i wil hv mercy nd compasion on whom i wil hv compasion,so he neva changes he is stil d same.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by God2man(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2013
yetseyi: Hello everyone
I have seen different arguements about sister Linda's testimony especially here on NL.

Firstly, this is not the first testimony about hell. There have been other testifiers even before her. Although I think hers and d@ of Evangelist Amure's went viral. I still remember a testimony like 10years ago that talked about all these things.

Just early last year during NYSC I wz in a pentecostal church in Ibadan for a prayer meeting( a very small church) and there wz a warning for a very popular MOG during a word of prophecy by a member and it wz specifically said d@ the mssge shd be passed 2 him. When sister linda mentioned the person again I wz not surprised, In fact after d prayer meeting @ Ibadan then I wz challlenged If this powerful MOG is found wanting what about I d@ have been practising mushroom xtianity.
christainity is a personal race The GO, reverend, priest bishop also wants 2 make heaven as well as every christain.

The fact still remains I dont see anything different with wat she has said and wat has been said in times past. I ve heared it over and over again that jeweries, attachment and sinful and seductive dressing can lead to hell.
Many churches talk about it.

We've heared testimonies of people that were once in d occult and later gave their life to christ talk about these things. We've also heared of how malice, unforgiveness, talking something d@ doesnt belong to u can lead u 2 hell. Is there anytin different from all what she said. May be its because she mentioned churches thats why people are aggrieved, and I also feel the isssue of make up, jeweries and attachement, trousers is another contention.

Honestly I attend a church wia dey dnt allow those things but I wz nt jst convinced d@ my small pin up earring is an issue despite d fact d@ I told U I ve heared of all these testimonies. Until I wz finally convicted I did nt drop them.

I still remember what some 1 posted on the jewelries can take you 2 hell thread. She said her brother said when travelling 2 europe thru the desert, their leader told dem to remove all forms of jeweries on dem coz dose tins attract spirits, and sum1 did not remove her bracelet, when the sand storm came the thing swallowed her and they saw only d bracelet on the floor.

I want to say that God's word is sure and true and like the rich man's and Lazarus story even if I send some 1 from the grave they still will not believe.

Narrow is the way. It is better to live a holy life ,dress like a child of God, drop all forms of jeweries/attachmnent/makeup and make heaven than to miss that place because of ordinary earring or seductive dressing or lies or unforgiveness.

The issue of jewellery has been overempasized, i narrated what happenned during an Holyghost ministration by a man of God, people that came for the impartation were baptized with the Holyghost but there was a particular woman in the meeting that failed to received any touch of the Holyghost, the man of God was confused, so he prayed and the Holyghost exposed her by mentioning the ring in her hand, immediately the ring was removed, the Holyghost came and she was baptized.

When we are preaching about Holiness, hell, heaven and judgement of God, people joked, laughed and mocked us, calling us names. They are just confirming what the Bible has mentioned about the preaching of the cros

It has been written in the Bible that foolishness is the preaching of the cross to the unbeliever.
The fact that many churches are using Jewellery does not mean that God approves it, the truth is, Many men of God can convince you that "it does not matter" but only few men of God will tell you the truth about jewellery, the wife of Pastor E. A Adeboye has never used jewellery, what of the late Pastor Mrs. Kumuyi, check the wife of G.O of Mountain of fire and miracles ministries, and if you are not satsified the good women choir of C.A.C should be enough to inspire you to dress like somebody going to heaven.

The Lord will reposition his church to become blameless, spotless, without wrinkle or spot.

God bless you all.

God2man.

8 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by greatestluv4all: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2013
If God be for us, who can be against us.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Adex097: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2013
so many epistles.....
*runs outta thread*
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by eluquenson(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Who's linda?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church / The Hate On White Garment Churches / Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.