Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39466 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2013
brightlomo: father xmas that use to collect money b4 giving out anytin hmmmhmm. whta of dec 25 dat u claim is d birth of jesus? tell me d verse in d bible.

no one ever said d birth of jesus was on 25th, it was men who picked that date,and d father xmas issh was all man's idea.. just to celebrate jesus instead of celebratin some false God.
just like how muslims celebrate ileya wateva..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by iphy42: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Highyo, pls show me in the bible where someone will go to hell for pulling out white hair. Shebi Linda said so too?

What bible quotation stated that earring is evil or something that will lead a person to hell. Did Isaac not send earring and jewelries to his new bride? Gen 24:22. Did God not instruct the Israelites to collect the earrings and jewelries of the Egyptians? Ex 12: 35-36

You quoted 1 Peter 3 vs 3 but refused to comment on the apparels part.

We are saved by Grace and not law. If you are a true child of God that hear from and commune with God, the Holy spirit will lead you into all truth. Our righteousness is as a filthy rag before
God. Our God is not an author of confusion. Always remember that
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by hikmoj(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
God is a merciful God, and Yet he will still forgive you for this, if you come to him
plead 2 dat ur god on behalf of d writers of d bible 1st
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

All what you've written is only trying to justify the murderous maniac called God. What i asked is "Where is the love and mercy of God in all these injudicious killings?

And please don't tell me that rubbish again that God has the right to kill people. He doesn't.

Those men he killed are somebody's father, someone's brother, someone's friend, someone's child and love ones. They have kids that are dependent of them. God just made their children fatherless. So please safe us the brainwashing cos God is an unrepentant uncivilized serial killer who needs psychological help.

Your God is evil. If you're in doubt, could you please list the sins the "bad devil" committed let's compare it to your "sweet loving and merciful God". All the sins the devil committed, please list them here.

tell me in ur government when a person commits a crime and d judge passes his judgements that d person to be killed or jailed,tell if diz people also doesnt have people who depend on them...if an ordinary human could pass judgement on people for their sins...let alone God,what do you take d almighty for a fleshy human like you?...or an unwise thinker like you?

you can just look into d bible a pick out points that suits you to buttress your act of defendin d evil & sinful people.

tell me in d first place why an unjust act must go unpunished?
if God decide to kill your enemy in ur favour thus that mean he was unfair..or he should have allowed him to kill you?

was God does those days is a little similar to how police protect u from danger.
how judge favours you more than ur foe bcoz u are innocent.

d reason why God will keep punishin devil is bcoz he can never repent...he his a spirit,and a spirit never repents.

that d reason why he treated d acts of men in a more merciful way,bcoz we still can be convinced due to d flesh which we carry until we are left we our soul,then nothing he can do again than to judge us.

and if a body is full possesed by d devil,then it hard to change such a person,he his definately headin to destruction unless he regains his conscience.

i wont try to answer all ur questions bcoz i'm not God,but you cant just come up with craps to convince people against God,without disobedience there will be no punishment.

God foresees all thing and therefore any slight disobedience he takes appropriate judgement with wisdom.

he his there in heaven watchin you,and he definately knows u lack wisdom,so therefore he will temper justice on u.

you have just been readin d bible blindly and pickin faults,instead studyin it in general and knowin d basic truth.

until u gain wisdom,u can never understand God,instead u will just keep blabin and blaspheming.

Another prove that God has been merciful,is why you have receive instant punishment for blasphemin d lord thy God who created you..and who have created you as a goat,maybe you would have realize what respectin God's will is all about.

i have sited out reasons why God destroyed those whom u are beggin for mercy for...it simply disobedience.

d devil can harden ur heart as much as possible to refuse to haken to d truth,bcoz he needs crowds that will burn wit him....i just pity ur soul....One word for u bro *Repent*....

u can contact some men of God to enlighten u better,i'm not God...and to me ur understandin is locked up to get things right.

i might be as holy as God wants me,but i understand d truth,and what God wants,as humans we cant decide for God.

And we cant not compare ourself to him.
Omni-potent,Omni-science,Omni-present.

i wont be surprise if someday u suddenly dont exist anymore,because u have put d lord you God to test.and u will get you answers if not immediately but definately unless you repent.

i cant continue an arguement with a person who doesnt have a proper understandin of d God and his words..

if you know bible is a book of incomplete scrolls,then you should know their is more to God,and stop armin your soul tryin to question his deeds.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
for us to have a perfect understandin of God,we shouldnt count on d words of men,rather on d commandment written in his book herein...(Linda's case)

Touch no my anointed ones and do my prophets no harm..(mockery of elisha in this case)...1 chronicles 16:22

"'Love the Lord your God with all your
heart and with all your soul and with all your strength
and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as
yourself.'" ..Luke 10:27

disobedience to this few thing are what usaully unleash d wrath of God upon us.
If all this people that where killed where simply obedient,God would have been merciful upon them.

i think this aint hard for a sensible man to understand,i agree we do overlook this thing because of earthly thing but that doesnt mean we should totally deny our God bcoz we want to enjoy those things to d fullest,and hereby come out with baseless,unjustful act backings just to prove out disobedience right..

May God help us all,and i pray we all make d right place in d end.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Freddestiny(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
@highyo please take your opinion and keep it to yourself. Remove the log from your eyes before thinking of removing somebody else own
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

tell me in ur government when a person commits a crime and d judge passes his judgements that d person to be killed or jailed,tell if diz people also doesnt have people who depend on them...if an ordinary human could pass judgement on people for their sins...let alone God,what do you take d almighty for a fleshy human like you?...or an unwise thinker like you?

Now you're talking about crime and punishment. I asked you this question before but you ignored it and went though the bush path with the classic excuse that "God created man and he can kill man as he wish" but I'm going to ask you the same question again.

What crime did the little 1st sons of Egypt, ordinary little children of farmers, Pharaoh's little son who had no hand in the sins of his father, the good samaritan who helped wedge the ark from tripping over, the children who acted their age by laughing at Elisha's bald head. What crime did they commit against God to deserve the death penalty?

Your direct answer will be appreciated. Please no beating around the bush.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

Show me one part from the bible where God was merciful. You know you guys just follow religion without reading the manuals. Just point out one verse only where God was merciful.
I dont like to answer foolish questions or else I will be as foolish as the one who ask the question (Proverb)

do you want to know if God is merciful or not? I will tell you now. If God is not merciful, you would have fall down and died immideately you altered the first statement. But He didn't kill you for blaspheming against his spirit.
Glory be to God that you are still alive
I pray that, may God not hold your words against you. Because you do not know what you are saying. I've said many things too in the past, but today, I regret them all. But I still thank God, for I preach his word today.

Ananiah and Saphira only lied once to the holy-spirit once and they died immidiately. Without a chance of repentance.

I learnt of a woman of God who spoke against the holyspirit once by saying, God it seems satan is more powerful than you because he give his people what they ask him. And this statement grieved the holy spirit, and she died immedieately.

A lady said, God if you are truely righteous, let these people get worst in their spiritual life than her

my dear You are very lucky.
one thing I like to avoid is to make my self a stumbling stone. You have not only sining yourself, but still want to cause other to stumble.

Ask for forgiveness, because you may not say a word as terrible as this again and you will die immediately.

Again Lord I pray that you forgive him, if I've not posted this, perhaps he wouldnt have spoken rudely against you.
I pray to remember the death of Jesus on the cross, and his blood. Please lord forgive him. He's just a man of flesh and blood, prone to mistake. Forgive him because of your love
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
I dont like to answer foolish questions or else I will be as foolish as the one who ask the question (Proverb)

do you want to know if God is merciful or not? I will tell you now. If God is not merciful, you would have fall down and died immideately you altered the first statement. But He didn't kill you for blaspheming against his spirit.
Glory be to God that you are still alive
I pray that, may God not hold your words against you. Because you do not know what you are saying. I've said many things too in the past, but today, I regret them all. But I still thank God, for I preach his word today.

Ananiah and Saphira only lied once to the holy-spirit once and they died immidiately. Without a chance of repentance.

I learnt of a woman of God who spoke against the holyspirit once by saying, God it seems satan is more powerful than you because he give his people what they ask him. And this statement grieved the holy spirit, and she died immedieately.

A lady said, God if you are truely righteous, let these people get worst in their spiritual life than her

my dear You are very lucky.
one thing I like to avoid is to make my self a stumbling stone. You have not only sining yourself, but still want to cause other to stumble.

Ask for forgiveness, because you may not say a word as terrible as this again and you will die immediately.

Again Lord I pray that you forgive him, if I've not posted this, perhaps he wouldnt have spoken rudely against you.
I pray to remember the death of Jesus on the cross, and his blood. Please lord forgive him. He's just a man of flesh and blood, prone to mistake. Forgive him because of your love

God didn't help the woman out of her misery, he KILLED her instead for complaining. cheesy cheesy Well that explains how the "Merciful" and "Forgiving" God show's mercy. cheesy cheesy

Are you usually this frustrated? You sound like you're ready to kill me yourself. See what religion has done to you? You're ready to kill me right now for what doesn't exist. An imagination; a delusion.

God does not exist my friend, Now why am i not dead yet? I've been an Atheist for years, always condemning the delusion called God and i'm still alive, well and kicking. Jesus is coming soon, where is he? God is a living God? He is living in my a$$. grin grin Ok living God right? Living things breathe, now show me God breathing. grin grin

Don't be deceived bro, Jesus, God, the holy spirit and the devil are only in your head.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You're very unintelligent. I said show me an example of God mercies. I didnt ask you to read me his mercy stories. Show me an example.

Throwing the Devil from heaven to earth for disobedience is that mercy?

Sending away Adam and Eve he created in his own image from the garden of Eden to suffer in the world. Is that mercy too?

Killing Lot's wife for looking back. Is that mercy?

Killing Onan for spilling his seed. Is that mercy?

Burning the entire city of Sodom and Gomohrah including innocent men, women and CHILDREN to death by a rain of burning sulfur. Is that how your God show mercy?

Killing Aaron's sons for offering strange fire. What a murderous maniac? Is that Mercy?

Killing a man for picked up sticks on the Sabbath. Is that how the "Merciful God" shows mercy?

Your God burnt 250 Priests to death for offering incense. I thought he commanded them to offer incense on his alter. I guess that's mercy too.

Killing a whole city for complaining. Such a merciful God huh?

Wiping out an entire tribe the midianite for not appearing on his alter. Yeah!! Kill the unbelievers. That's how the Freedom fighting God exercises mercy.

Your God told Joshua his prophet to stone Achan and his family to death for unknowingly picking up something. So merciful was he right?

God forced soldiers to kill each other. He couldn't end the battle reasonably but take sides and kill more people. Such a merciful God aii?

Killing a Good samarithan Uzzah who only tried to help keep the ark from falling. A merciful God indeed.

Sent a plague as punishment for David's census. Killing an entire nation, innocent men, women and children for the sins of the president. WTF kind of mercy is that?

He killed a man for not killing a prophet. Dude i'm becoming irritated now. But no you shouldn't be. God is truly merciful.

Killed a Pegan for nothing and burn his bones as sacrifice on his alter. cheesy cheesy

Killed innocent Children for acting their age when they laughed at Elijah's head. Merciful God indeed.

When i said God acts like a 13 years old spoilt brat, you Christians said i was hating. Now tell me, what were these people's crimes? I will be waiting for an answer.

[/b]
please NL. Verily verily i say unto you, This man isnt the one talking, but it's the spirit in him. He needs deliverance from the spirit controling him. No matter what you tell him, you will only make him, to sin more
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by iphy42: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
please NL. Verily verily i say unto you, This man isnt the one talking, but it's the spirit in him. He needs deliverance from the spirit controling him. No matter what you tell him, you will only make him, to sin more

Highyo answer me na.
Highyo, pls show me in the bible where someone will go to hell for pulling out white hair. Shebi Linda said so too?

What bible quotation stated that earring is evil or something that will lead a person to hell. Did Isaac not send earring and jewelries to his new bride? Gen 24:22. Did God not instruct the Israelites to collect the earrings and jewelries of the Egyptians? Ex 12: 35-36

We are saved by Grace and not law. If you are a true child of God that hear from and commune with God, the Holy spirit will lead you into all truth. Our righteousness is as a filthy rag before
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:

The truth does not become a lie because an Atheist said it. The truth does not need protection or deliverance, it's all in your "HOLY BIBLE".

Is the bible the HOLY BOOK of God? TRUE/FALSE

Are those facts you quoted from the HOLY BOOK? TRUE/FALSE

Did God KILL all those innocent people? TRUE/FALSE

If your answers are TRUE, then you're living in self denial. You're trying to cover up the "HOLY TRUTH" and that's a sin that could lead you to hell fire, where you will be roasted like a barbecue chicken for 1000 years. cheesy cheesy
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:

Once again you have ignored my question to you and you're beating around the bush. I asked you a simple question about crimes but you've totally ignored it. Please answer the question, that answer is very important to me my beloved Christian brother.

rudedough: Now you're talking about crime and punishment. I asked you this question before but you ignored it and went though the bush path with the classic excuse that "God created man and he can kill man as he wish" but I'm going to ask you the same question again.

What crime did the little 1st sons of Egypt, ordinary little children of farmers, Pharaoh's little son who had no hand in the sins of his father, the good samaritan who helped wedge the ark from tripping over, the children who acted their age by laughing at Elisha's bald head. What crime did they commit against God to deserve the death penalty?

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
brightlomo: ode. tell me where aljanna dey nah, maybe at back of ur house. rubbish
No wise man. Aljanna is not in my backyard and never will it be. Do you know that Ibadan is a city in west africa, located in Nigeria, in Oyo state, just as New york is located in USA

so my dear, you know hell is the generic name, just as africa.
So there may be a place in part of hell called potugary and when lost soul get there, they can ask of Aljanna, may be Mohammed may be waiting for the lost soul with their 7 virgin.

So maybe aljanna is a part of hell. Where there are many 7 virgin demons waiting for their lost soul husband

But if you want to go to heaven, you will need to accept Jesus. That is the key.

I purposly say lost souls because you and me, will make it to heaven and we will dwell with Jesus for ever and ever (Amen)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
iphy42: Highyo, pls show me in the bible where someone will go to hell for pulling out white hair. Shebi Linda said so too?

My dear, the bible truely condemn
the use of jewelries.
And if you keep saying it doesnt matter,
then you are defending satan, for he's a
father of liars. A cup of truth and a tank of
lies.

Gen35:4 jacob himself call it strange gods

Exo 12:35-36 God ask isreal to collect it from Egyptians. They have not sinned with it here

Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it

Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the
people of isrealite if he go with them, but
if I will go with you, remove your
ornament.

Why?

God was the one who told the people of
isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries, so
why angry with the use?
He's angry because they shared his glory
with it.
And God is a Jeleous God, each time he
sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that this
things share from my glory

That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take
it away from you. Anything bad and unclean are the
things taken away from God's people

Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The
lord said I will give it to the stranger of
the world and they will spoil and defiled it

Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter
God's kingdom
pls mark the passage you coat in

1ptr3:3
it said NOT WITH
GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, DON'T DRESS LIKE
PROSTITUTE. THEY USED THESE THINGS TO
SEDUCED.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT
DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?
I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO MASTURBATED
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE
LADY PUTTING ON.
AND IT'S VERY COMMON AMONG US.
WHEN I WAS IN THE WORLD, I USED IT TOO
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
No wise man. Aljanna is not in my backyard and never will it be. Do you know that Ibadan is a city in west africa, located in Nigeria, in Oyo state, just as New york is located in USA

so my dear, you know hell is the generic name, just as africa.
So there may be a place in part of hell called potugary and when lost soul get there, they can ask of Aljanna, may be Mohammed may be waiting for the lost soul with their 7 virgin.

So maybe aljanna is a part of hell. Where there are many 7 virgin demons waiting for their lost soul husband

But if you want to go to heaven, you will need to accept Jesus. That is the key.

I purposly say lost souls because you and me, will make it to heaven and we will dwell with Jesus for ever and ever (Amen)

Oh so you don't believe the Muslim doctrine. You think it's a joke right? And you don't belive other 1000 religious doctrines, they are a joke but Christianity is the right one.

Lets do some probability maths here.

Probability that God and Jesus will lead you to heaven 1/1000

Probability that Muhammad and Allah will lead you to heaven 1/1000

Probability that Sango, Ogun, Okija juju, Amadioha etc will lead you to heaven 1/1000

Probability that Krishna will lead you to heaven 1/1000

Probability that all other 900+ God will lead you to heaven 1/1000 per God.

Conclusion, your chances of getting to heaven is 1 in a thousand and that's no chance at all. You're just deluded just like he is deluded too. cheesy cheesy But bros you never answer my question na and i write before these people. You dey avoid the question? grin grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

Now you're talking about crime and punishment. I asked you this question before but you ignored it and went though the bush path with the classic excuse that "God created man and he can kill man as he wish" but I'm going to ask you the same question again.

You lack understanding,an thats d problem u av.
i reply given u reasons why those people where killed.
and dont tagged them innocent,they where disobedient which as good as crime in d sight of God,and he didnt hesistate to punish them with death.
You will never understand much until u die,he wont bcoz of doubt from a tiny piece like you come down from heaven and prove himself right,for has many who believe in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of
knowledge.
Its one thing to know your Bible, but its an other thing
to KNOW the God of the Bible.

peace be with you.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

You lack understanding,an thats d problem u av.
i reply given u reasons why those people where killed.
and dont tagged them innocent,they where disobedient which as good as crime in d sight of God,and he didnt hesistate to punish them with death.
You will never understand much until u die,he wont bcoz of doubt from a tiny piece like you come down from heaven and prove himself right,for has many who believe in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of
knowledge.
Its one thing to know your Bible, but its an other thing
to KNOW the God of the Bible.

peace be with you.

shocked shocked shocked What was the disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt? All the 1st sons of Egypt KILLED. Please explain to me their disobedience.

cheesy cheesy cheesy God makes your life unbearable, you complain, he kills you.

God gave someone bald head, children laughed, he killed them.

Jonathan refused God's proposal, God didn't kill Jonathan, instead he killed all the Children of Nigeria. What a wonderful God you serve!! Praise the Lord, Hallelujah grin grin

Bro i didn't see where you explained the sins/crimes of these children? If you may please re-post the comment about the crimes/sins of these children. Thanks
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

God didn't help the woman out of her misery, he KILLED her instead for complaining. cheesy cheesy Well that explains how the "Merciful" and "Forgiving" God show's mercy. cheesy cheesy

Are you usually this frustrated? You sound like you're ready to kill me yourself. See what religion has done to you? You're ready to kill me right now for what doesn't exist. An imagination; a delusion.

God does not exist my friend, Now why am i not dead yet? I've been an Atheist for years, always condemning the delusion called God and i'm still alive, well and kicking. Jesus is coming soon, where is he? God is a living God? He is living in my a$$. grin grin Ok living God right? Living things breathe, now show me God breathing. grin grin

Don't be deceived bro, Jesus, God, the holy spirit and the devil are only in your head.

rudedough:

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in
expressing his opinion.

The fool hates God. He has rejected God and His
Son Jesus Christ, and he has great anger in his heart
toward God. Proverbs 19:3 says, “The foolishness of man
ruins his way, And his heart rages against the LORD.”
He will go so far as to even convince himself that God
doesn’t exist because, in his foolish mind, this gives him
freedom to live as he wants. Psalm 14:1 says, “The fool
has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are
corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is
no one who does good.”

Proverbs 14:7-9
Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet
words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to
discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools
mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy
acceptance.

you are on your own bro.. get wisdom.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in
expressing his opinion.

The fool hates God. He has rejected God and His
Son Jesus Christ, and he has great anger in his heart
toward God. Proverbs 19:3 says, “The foolishness of man
ruins his way, And his heart rages against the LORD.”
He will go so far as to even convince himself that God
doesn’t exist because, in his foolish mind, this gives him
freedom to live as he wants. Psalm 14:1 says, “The fool
has said in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are
corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is
no one who does good.”

Proverbs 14:7-9
Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet
words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to
discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools
mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy
acceptance.

you are on your own bro.. get wisdom.

You keep shooting yourself in the foot trying to flank my question. Let me rephrase and take it one at a time maybe 3 questions at a time is too complex for you.

What was the disobedience/sins/crimes of the 1st sons of Egypt God killed?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
@rudedough
to answer ur question,bcoz i have answered some but u werent paying attention..in the case of egyptian..vengance was what happened to them,what they call karma,if you do bad..bad will return to ur household.

First, the Egyptians were far from innocent . Pharaoh had
murdered all of the infant Hebrew boys by drowning
them in the Nile River (Ex. 1:22). Egypt had grown rich
by enslaving the Jewish people for 400 years (Gen. 15:13)
. While Pharaoh carried out this plot, the Egyptian
people benefited from his decision to enslave the Jews.
Now, the Egyptian people were being held culpable for
standing idly by, while this was happening. God had
promised to curse those who cursed Israel (Gen. 12:3). If
God did not act, he would have been reneging on his
promise to Abraham.
Second, while Pharaoh killed every Hebrew infant boy,
God only judged the firstborn of Egypt. God’s judgment
was mild in comparison to Pharaoh’s judgment.
Moreover, the text never states that Pharaoh’s edict (to
kill the Hebrew infants) was ever rescinded. It’s possible
that the Pharaoh was currently killing the Hebrew boys at
the time of the plagues.

there is alot u need to learn about God bro,i cant answer all ur questions,whereas i av stayed to much on this topic just to enlighten u,if you can read d bible with good understandin,then mayb u will learn better.
you can go back to d bible or do better research,only if d spirit within you wont let u go astray.

God does his things his own way,he isnt as dumb as human who tries to find out all abt his existence and question his doing,,he knows that when u die,u will still see him face..d kind of life u live will determine d judgement u will face...as for a foolish man,he can keep sayin there is no God,there is no good in arguein abt God existence,i cherish my soul and believe in God's existence,urs can be useless to u...*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09: @rudedough
to answer ur question,bcoz i have answered some but u werent paying attention..in the case of egyptian..vengance was what happened to them,what they call karma,if you do bad..bad will return to ur household.

First, the Egyptians were far from innocent . Pharaoh had
murdered all of the infant Hebrew boys by drowning
them in the Nile River (Ex. 1:22). Egypt had grown rich
by enslaving the Jewish people for 400 years (Gen. 15:13)
. While Pharaoh carried out this plot, the Egyptian
people benefited from his decision to enslave the Jews.
Now, the Egyptian people were being held culpable for
standing idly by, while this was happening. God had
promised to curse those who cursed Israel (Gen. 12:3). If
God did not act, he would have been reneging on his
promise to Abraham.
Second, while Pharaoh killed every Hebrew infant boy,
God only judged the firstborn of Egypt. God’s judgment
was mild in comparison to Pharaoh’s judgment.
Moreover, the text never states that Pharaoh’s edict (to
kill the Hebrew infants) was ever rescinded. It’s possible
that the Pharaoh was currently killing the Hebrew boys at
the time of the plagues.

there is alot u need to learn about God bro,i cant answer all ur questions,whereas i av stayed to much on this topic just to enlighten u,if you can read d bible with good understandin,then mayb u will learn better.
you can go back to d bible or do better research,only if d spirit within you wont let u go astray.

God does his things his own way,he isnt as dumb as human who tries to find out all abt his existence and question his doing,,he knows that when u die,u will still see him face..d kind of life u live will determine d judgement u will face...as for a foolish man,he can keep sayin there is no God,there is no good in arguein abt God existence,i cherish my soul and believe in God's existence,urs can be useless to u...*unfollows thread*

Your mentality is so f%$ked up, you can't reason on your own. I asked what the crimes/sins/disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt are. I didn't ask for the sins/crime of the Egyptian armies or Pharaoh.

God did not kill Pharaoh, neither did he kill the Egyptian army who enslaved and drowned the Israelites. But he killed the 1st sons of innocent Egyptians. John cannot commit a crime and Peter is executed. That's not a fair judgement. Your bible says "Sins will be judged individually" right?

So let me ask you again. What was the sins/crimes/disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt that carries a death penalty?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by justthinking: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
It is actually so funny to see alot of people spilling rubbish about what they dont understand. Alot of christian here believe Ezekiel 8:16-18 is talking about muslims. ok let me clear away some smoke for you.
1. There are no muslims during this time. Islam came so many years after Christianity
2. The People Ezekiel 8:16-18 is talking about are the worshippers of Amen Ra (The Sun god). he is an egyptian god. read more about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra
3. instead of you jobless christian wasting your time and energy trying to disvredit islam why dont you start asking question why some of churches uses Amen Ra symbols. Then i guess you will know who Ezekiel 8:16-18 is talking to.

Christians have all these stories about where the word Amen came from, and what it means, but the first Amen, that existed long before Christianity came about was the Egyptian sun god "Amen Ra" Go look it up...
So why are 'Christians' worshipping an Egyptian Sun God? Is Christianity an Egyptian religion? Are Isis and mary, and horus and je$us all the same thing? Why does the pope have an egyptian obelisk (phallus) at the Vatican in the courtyard along with EVERY major Christian capital in the world?.

"The obelisk is a long pointed four sided shaft, the uppermost portion of which forms a pyramid. The word 'obelisk' literally means 'Baal's shaft' or Baal's organ of reproduction'." (Dr. Cathy Burns, Masonic and occult symbols illustrated, p. 341, 1998)

Christmas, Paganism, and the Winter Solstice
The winter solstice was known as “Yule” in old Europe, from the Norse “jul” meaning “wheel”. It is the Pagan celebration of Light and the rebirth of the sun, which goes around a “wheel” or “cycle” through the zodiac. The winter solstice is the longest night of the year and as it approached people were worried it would disappear and not return, so they celebrated the light in the hopes that the sun would return quickly. In Rev 22:16 Jesus says: “I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”. What is the morning star? Why do Christians worship on SUNday? Reread the Bible, interchanging sun with son, and you’ll begin to get the idea of what Israel means and where Christianity came from.
You can also say they are worshipping the sun god by going to church on SUNday when the sabbath is Saturday. The catholic church and the emperor Constantine changed it to SUNday and made it law-punishible by death if caught worshipping on Saturday.

In both Old and New Testament there is not a shadow of variation in the doctrine of the Sabbath. The seventh day Saturday, is the only day ever designated by the term Sabbath in the entire Bible. Not only was Jesus a perfect example in observing the weekly seventh-day Sabbath
, but all His disciples followed the same pattern after Jesus had gone back to heaven.

The Conversion of Constantine

ConstantineBy the time
Constantine
was established as the emperor of Rome in the early fourth century, there was a decided division in the church as a result of all these factors. I think most of you know that Constantine was the first so-called Christian emperor of the Roman Empire. The story of his conversion has become very well known to students of ancient history. He was marching forth to fight the battle of Milvian Bridge when he had some kind of vision, and saw a flaming cross in the sky. Underneath the cross were the Latin words meaning “In this sign conquer.” Constantine took this as an omen that he should be a Christian, and his army as well. He declared all his pagan soldiers to be Christians, and became very zealous to build up the power and prestige of the church. Through his influence great blocks of pagans were taken into the Christian ranks. But, friends, they were still pagan at heart, and they brought in much of the paraphernalia of sun-worship to which they continued to be devoted. We mentioned in a previous broadcast about the adoption of Christmas and Easter into the church. At the same time, many other customs were Christianized and appropriated into the practice of the church as well.

Sun Worship

You see, at that time the cult of Mithraism or sun-worship was the official religion of the
Roman Empire
. It stood as the greatest competitor to the new Christian religion. It had its own organization, temples,
priesthood
, robes—everything. It also had an official worship day on which special homage was given to the sun. That day was called “
The Venerable Day of the Sun
.” It was the first day of the week, and from it we get our name Sunday. When Constantine pressed his pagan hordes into the church they were observing the day of the sun for their adoration of the sun god. It was their special holy day. In order to make it more convenient for them to make the change to the new religion, Constantine accepted their day of worship, Sunday, instead of the Christian Sabbath which had been observed by Jesus and His disciples. Remember that the way had been prepared for this already by the increasing anti-Jewish feelings against those who were accused of putting Jesus to death. Those feelings would naturally condition many Christians to swing away from something which was held religiously by the Jews. It is therefore easier to understand how the change was imposed on Christianity through a strong civil law issued by Constantine as the Emperor of Rome. The very wording of that law, by the way, can be found in any reliable encyclopedia. Those early Christians, feeling that the Jews should not be followed any more than necessary, were ready to swing away from the Sabbath which was kept by the Jews.

Try to read about the truth of sabbath here http://http://www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath-history/how-the-sabbath-was-changed.aspx
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by kingsolomon287: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY MAN. BECAUSE, YOU ARE STILL LIVING EVEN AFTER YOU BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF GOD
AND YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO REPENT OF YOUR SINS, YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN.

MANY NEVER SAID UP TO THIS AND THEY DIED IMMEDIATELY
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by kingsolomon287: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE STOP DEFENDING THE DEVIL, BY CALLING EVIL GOOD angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry YOU ARE JUST MAKING THE DEVIL HAPPY THE MORE
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolomon287:

I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY MAN. BECAUSE, YOU ARE STILL LIVING EVEN AFTER YOU BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF GOD
AND YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO REPENT OF YOUR SINS, YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN.

MANY NEVER SAID UP TO THIS AND THEY DIED IMMEDIATELY

Shut up and sit down if you cannot answer the simple question you quoted. Threatening won't answer the question or make it disappear.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
kingsolomon287: WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE STOP DEFENDING THE DEVIL, BY CALLING EVIL GOOD angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry YOU ARE JUST MAKING THE DEVIL HAPPY THE MORE

I guess you write without thinking.

God killed 25,000,000+ people while the Devil killed only 10 people on God's instruction.

Who is Evil and who is good among them?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

Your mentality is so f%$ked up, you can't reason on your own. I asked what the crimes/sins/disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt are. I didn't ask for the sins/crime of the Egyptian armies or Pharaoh.

God did not kill Pharaoh, neither did he kill the Egyptian army who enslaved and drowned the Israelites. But he killed the 1st sons of innocent Egyptians. John cannot commit a crime and Peter is executed. That's not a fair judgement. Your bible says "Sins will be judged individually" right?

So let me ask you again. What was the sins/crimes/disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt that carries a death penalty?

your life is just so shattered,you need to get wisdom and stop askin me foolish questions i've answered you several times.
if you are suffering from some kinda metal disease,i think its driving u to doom for blasphemy God in d first place not to talk of doubtin his existence.,i shouldnt i've start answerin ur question in d first place,u should just die and go and ask God this questions urself,an stop tryin to mislead people bcoz of ur mental problems..

fix urself bro,bcoz if u die like this,it will b a shame..
think of how u came into existence,u might think u come from a particular source but who created that source..d only u will never know his own God came into existence,which is d reason why he is unquestionable....Get a life bro,draw nearer to God,bcoz d sooner you know it,you might just die without repentance.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

your life is just so shattered,you need to get wisdom and stop askin me foolish questions i've answered you several times.
if you are suffering from some kinda metal disease,i think its driving u to doom for blasphemy God in d first place not to talk of doubtin his existence.,i shouldnt i've start answerin ur question in d first place,u should just die and go and ask God this questions urself,an stop tryin to mislead people bcoz of ur mental problems..

fix urself bro,bcoz if u die like this,it will b a shame..
think of how u came into existence,u might think u come from a particular source but who created that source..d only u will never know his own God came into existence,which is d reason why he is unquestionable....Get a life bro,draw nearer to God,bcoz d sooner you know it,you might just die without repentance.

Your comment did not answer the question still. Are you trying to avoid the question? Answer the question as a follower of God.

What was the sins/crimes/disobedience of the 1st sons of Egypt that carries a death penalty?

After you have answered the question, then you can pray for my soul. I'm still waiting.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by iphy42: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:

My dear, the bible truely condemn
the use of jewelries.
And if you keep saying it doesnt matter,
then you are defending satan, for he's a
father of liars. A cup of truth and a tank of
lies.

Gen35:4 jacob himself call it strange
gods

Exo 12:35-36 God ask isreal to collect it from Egyptians. They have not sinned with it here

Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it

Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the
people of isrealite if he go with them, but
if I will go with you, remove your
ornament.

Why?

God was the one who told the people of
isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries, so
why angry with the use?
He's angry because they shared his glory
with it.

And God is a Jeleous God, each time he
sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that this things share from my glory

That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take
it away from you. Anything bad and unclean are the
things taken away from God's people

Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The
lord said I will give it to the stranger of
the world and they will spoil and defiled it

Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter
God's kingdom
pls mark the passage you coat in

1ptr3:3
it said NOT WITH
GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, DON'T DRESS
PROSTITUTE. THEY USED THESE THINGS TO
SEDUCED.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT
DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?
I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO MASTURBATED
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE
LADY PUTTING ON.
( that man just felt like masturbating, jewelries are not objects of seduction)

AND IT'S VERY COMMON AMONG US.
WHEN I WAS IN THE WORLD, I USED IT TOO

God was angry with the Israelites because they worshipped idols. Even without the jewelries, Isreal still sinned. Remember Saul's disobedience, jewelry wasn't mentioned.

Jesus himself made it clear that what defiled a man is from within him and not without.
Gold and silver can represent riches as it was the legal tender in the old testament not just as jewelry for fashion. If you value wealth and anybody above God even in your heart, it is a great sin! So put your life in retrospect and beam God's searchlight on your heart if you
are perfect by law. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You did not respond to the pulling out of white hair which Linda says will lead one to hell. I know you misinterpret some bible passages but I still want you to give me a biblical backing for it.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by iphy42: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

I guess you write without thinking.

God killed 25,000,000+ people while the Devil killed only 10 people on God's instruction.

Can you please explain the above ie how did you arrive at your figures?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
iphy42:

Can you please explain the above ie how did you arrive at your figures?

From your bible. It's a long compiled list from different killings, burning of nations, flood and all God murderous obsession but i can assure you that my statistic exceeds over 25,000,000 people.

You didn't bother to answer the question i asked.

Please answer this question honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.