Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin (18672 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Oyedokun100(m): 12:28am On Dec 15, 2013
1. Anatomically

Unlike females, there is no physical indicator that can determine if a male has had sex or not. Fortunately, for most of you girls out there, it is actually far easier to tell if a guy is a virgin than if a girl is. Virgin guys tend to share a group of physical traits that often prevent them from having sex. The behavioural clues are an even stronger indicator of virginity. With obvious behavioural clues and often a different physical appearance females do not even need this clue to tell if a guy is a virgin.

2. Appearance

Virgin guys tend to have a unique appearance when compared to other males. They tend to be shorter on average than non-virgins. More importantly though, virgins are universally weak. They have very little muscle mass and are often weaker than females. They can be any size but they are normally skinny little scrawnbags or they are fat asses. They also have very small pe1nises.

3. Behaviour

Male virgins also share a unique pattern of behaviour that is almost universal in all of them. This includes cowardice, femininity, social and sexual ineptness, poor motor coordination, and passivity. You can usually tell a male virgin by seeing what games they play. Some of these games include magic the gathering and Runescape. Most male virgins tend to only be able to talk to women on mmo's as this requires no face to face interaction. They are usually afraid of women and in the rare case that a woman will show interest in them, they will go through great lengths to please them. Although they are often afraid of women, most shrinks agree that male virgins do desire relationships with the opposite sex. They are usually just unable to handle a relationship with a woman because they lack the social and sexual skills to keep her satisfied. As a result, they often resort to wuss-like behaviour in order to keep any woman they do get around. Some of these behaviours include kissing her ass, acting like a woman, being a needy wuss bag, buying her shit, begging women to go out with them, and being sensitive. Unfortunately this usually backfires and the woman will usually leave the virgin nerd for a smooth talking tank.

SOURCE = http://www.saintfamous.com/2013/12/3-ways-to-know-that-guy-is-still-virgin.html
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by tpia5: 1:52am On Dec 15, 2013
wonders will never cease on nl.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2013
So,u people get that whole time just 2 come up with only three(3) points which are not enough to substantiate on how to catch guys who are virgin.By the way,guys aren't referred 2 as virgin but saints#

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by jmoore(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Crap of the highest order.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by jmoore(m): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2013
ebenezer4o2: By the way,guys aren't referred 2 as virgin but saints#
According to which dictionary, huh?
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Godmother(f): 5:15am On Dec 15, 2013
jmoore: Crap of the highest order.

Biggest crap
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Article on point like a sharp needle
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Kaydem(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Stop beating about the bush with ur post, it is a proven fact that knowing if a guy is still a virgin is just a pure wild goose chase!!!!
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by UjSizzle(f): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Crapotatic grin
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2013
I rcomemd this thread for the dumbest thread of this year
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2013
This thread is so Andyblaze-esque.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by AbuMikey(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2013
[size=26pt]K.[/size]
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Waspy(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2013
In D'banjs voice, "Don't tell me Nonsense" angry
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Dannylux: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Everything was just the opposite.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by longjohnsilver: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2013
This is "cowdung" the one way to know a virgin guy is by checking is "privates" for hyena sorri hymen...chikeena
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by emmadan(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2013
seems d op is high on amatan.
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Fynestboi: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
So when they eventually have sexxx their dick magically gets longer. undecidedundecided

Crap!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by trappatoni(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
my guy wey dey knack pass na im dey scrawny pass ,i beg talk another thing
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by adexsimply(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2013
This is just BULLSHYTE!! undecided undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Diction10nairal: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2013
I am a virgin
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by vizboy(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Diction10nairal: I am a virgin

Me am a Revirginised Virgin
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Justeenaleo(f): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Godmother:

Biggest crap
Crapiest crap
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Justeenaleo(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2013
longjohnsilver: This is "cowdung" the one way to know a virgin guy is by checking is "privates" for hyena sorri hymen...chikeena
Eeeeh Hymen kwa,for which area of d "privates"?
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by philfearon(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I rcomemd this thread for the dumbest thread of this year
I support You jare!
If u see the type of hiss i did after reading this crappy bushy folly eh! Mtcheeeww!

Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Vivix(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
grin interesting...............
Oyedokun100: 1. Anatomically

Unlike females, there is no physical indicator that can determine if a male has had sex or not. Fortunately, for most of you girls out there, it is actually far easier to tell if a guy is a virgin than if a girl is. Virgin guys tend to share a group of physical traits that often prevent them from having sex. The behavioural clues are an even stronger indicator of virginity. With obvious behavioural clues and often a different physical appearance females do not even need this clue to tell if a guy is a virgin.

2. Appearance

Virgin guys tend to have a unique appearance when compared to other males. They tend to be shorter on average than non-virgins. More importantly though, virgins are universally weak. They have very little muscle mass and are often weaker than females. They can be any size but they are normally skinny little scrawnbags or they are fat asses. They also have very small pe1nises.

3. Behaviour

Male virgins also share a unique pattern of behaviour that is almost universal in all of them. This includes cowardice, femininity, social and sexual ineptness, poor motor coordination, and passivity. You can usually tell a male virgin by seeing what games they play. Some of these games include magic the gathering and Runescape. Most male virgins tend to only be able to talk to women on mmo's as this requires no face to face interaction. They are usually afraid of women and in the rare case that a woman will show interest in them, they will go through great lengths to please them. Although they are often afraid of women, most shrinks agree that male virgins do desire relationships with the opposite sex. They are usually just unable to handle a relationship with a woman because they lack the social and sexual skills to keep her satisfied. As a result, they often resort to wuss-like behaviour in order to keep any woman they do get around. Some of these behaviours include kissing her ass, acting like a woman, being a needy wuss bag, buying her shit, begging women to go out with them, and being sensitive. Unfortunately this usually backfires and the woman will usually leave the virgin nerd for a smooth talking tank.

SOURCE = http://www.saintfamous.com/2013/12/3-ways-to-know-that-guy-is-still-virgin.html
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by bucacino(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Crapiest crap
My area of concentration is to keep tracking you until you reply my email!! Loolzzzzzz
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Olugbenger(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2013
undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by sweetestguy(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I rcomemd this thread for the dumbest thread of this year
seconded
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by longjohnsilver: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Eeeeh Hymen kwa,for which area of d "privates"?
Get a torchlite and check dat "hole"...or u pm me and I would show you the ropes
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Justeenaleo(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
longjohnsilver:
Get a torchlite and check dat "hole"...or u pm me and I would show you the ropes
Hian
Re: 3 Ways To Know That A Guy Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
so dumb...you failed woefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.