Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started (14747 Views)

Your First Nairaland Topic That Made Front Page / What Was Your First Nairaland Post? Remember? / First Nairaland Joke In Tongues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Vicjay1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Vic-jay!! The name rings bell
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Your Awards will be irrelevant without me wink

#TeamGOM
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
KingMEXX: Haven't seen anything yet
Seems most people are having difficulty reading messages sent through Nairaland hence I will have to say it here.
We wish to request your assistance as a judge here. We expect to get a reply from you on or before 6pm of monday the 16th of december 2013
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
donphilopus: I saw no message!
Seems most people are having difficulty reading messages sent through Nairaland hence I will have to say it here.
We wish to request your assistance as a judge here. We expect to get a reply from you on or before 6pm of monday the 16th of december 2013
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: Your Awards will be irrelevant without me wink

#TeamGOM
I can't comprehend what you mean.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Deiok(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Has the show started yet
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Vic-jay:
Vic-jay!! The name rings bell
Yea, but nairaland members will decide that though.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Deiok: Has the show started yet
It will soon start.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
vanguard1:
Sure, Offer accepted!
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
KingMEXX: Sure, Offer accepted!
Welcome on board brother.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Donphilopus please we are awaiting your approval
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2013
You need to get approval before you proceed ,check Nairaland and we everyday(N.A.W.E)online news to see what happened to some one that was doing it before
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: You need to get approval before you proceed ,check Nairaland and we everyday(N.A.W.E)online news to see what happened to some one that was doing it before
What I saw there was just Nairaland current affairs. Do well to add this there and the link too.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2013
So r u sure it will live on ...
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by donphilopus: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
vanguard1: Donphilopus please we are awaiting your approval
Accepted
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: So r u sure it will live on ...
Yes.....the grand finale of this edition is meant to be in december 24th 2013
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Okay...I will write but incase there are other news you feel should be coverd

News Around Nairaland Last Week
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
donphilopus: Accepted
Thanks for accepting.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2013
I have done everything humanly possible to get seun's attention and necessary approval but it seems he is extremely too busy to attend to Nairaland matters. Sequel to this, believing in my own good judgement and purity of purpose, I have decided to flag off the award ceremony.
Also I have decided not to include moderators in the panel of judges, this is to ensure a full non-mod participatory award and have also reduced the number of judges to two.
The current judges we now have are
1.DONPHILOPUS
2.KINGMEXX.

I will be opening a different thread for the judges to interact, the thread will be open only to the judges and any complaint made there will not be attended to.
@donphilopus @kingmexx, I will be posting the link to the NMAT judges interaction soon. Please we need your maximum co-operation and do well to help in publicizing this thread.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!!
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: Nairaland And We Everyday[N.A.W.E] Invite you to vote for Vote for the best moderator of the year
and
Non-Moderator of the Year
please,we need your vote to help us choose the best...
Anouncement placed by
Vanguard1

and ademipeju

Do well to modify this announcement, it doesn't represent our true dealings.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2013
As in do you want me to remove the N.a.w.e.part or what.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Alikaxon(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
My full support.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Divepen: As in do you want me to remove the N.a.w.e.part or what.
You didn't provide the correct link and also we are not doing best moderator award but first Nairaland multiple award.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Okay urz is first multiple but Ademipeju has opened a thread for Mods before now and i offered to help her,when people were no longer castin votes causing her to announce the result prematurely
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2013
As for the link i provided the links to this place there since you have not opened a new thread
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2013
vanguard1: I have done everything humanly possible to get seun's attention and necessary approval but it seems he is extremely too busy to attend to Nairaland matters. Sequel to this, believing in my own good judgement and purity of purpose, I have decided to flag off the award ceremony.
Also I have decided not to include moderators in the panel of judges, this is to ensure a full non-mod participatory award and have also reduced the number of judges to two.
The current judges we now have are
1.DONPHILOPUS
2.KINGMEXX.

I will be opening a different thread for the judges to interact, the thread will be open only to the judges and any complaint made there will not be attended to.
@donphilopus @kingmexx, I will be posting the link to the NMAT judges interaction soon. Please we need your maximum co-operation and do well to help in publicizing this thread.
OK, no p...my cooperation yu have
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by donphilopus: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2013
vanguard1:
Thanks for accepting.
Yea!
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by ignis: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I reserve my comment, in due time, I will comment my reserve.
Don't wanna derail the thread.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Donphilopus and kingmexx, please do well and visit this thread www.nairaland.com/1558014/nmat-award..judges-discussion-thread, it is for NMAT award panel of judges discussion. The nomination would start tonight once am through with opening different threads for the different awards.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by donphilopus: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ok! I'm already there.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
following religiously shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hw Do U Call Dis(pixs) / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.