Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started (14749 Views)

Your First Nairaland Topic That Made Front Page / What Was Your First Nairaland Post? Remember? / First Nairaland Joke In Tongues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Adamskuty(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
I deserve one of these awards,for my great work in the culture section against the somali pirate troll from the charcant land of somalia

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Adamskuty: I deserve one of these awards,for my great work in the culture section against the somali pirate troll from the charcant land of somalia

i will vote for you in whatever category you got nominated...i h8 that somali eediot..very racist
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Adamskuty: I deserve one of these awards,for my great work in the culture section against the somali pirate troll from the charcant land of somalia

I agree grin
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Biggiestep(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
vanguard1: Mukina2, I implore you to move the thread to front page so that it can get enough publicity necessary for its success...Thanks as I patiently await your
Favourable reply and action.

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by oluxy(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2013
A nice concept..
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Hero10001: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Unofficial ke?

When some members deserves Official Awards!
I nominate Mr. Olodo & Mumumugu for an award of IDIOCY.
Where we go put Logicboy & Ebamma self?
Sorry to divert.
Who is the f'cking Mod in Sports section?
That eediot deserved a punch in the face.
That guy banned me simply because i was posting free soccer tips for Bettors.
The tips he'd post for Money with his private i.d!
Well, I gave up.
This time you won!

Nigerians hates Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Dhurmynick(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Smh
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
I re-nominate sexkillz and Ogugua as Mod for second term
If you support me-click like

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Dhurmynick(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: I re-nominate sexkillz and Ogugua as Mod for second term
If you support me-click like

Sadly there is no hate link.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Adamskuty(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2013
gbosaa:

i will vote for you in whatever category you got nominated...i h8 that somali eediot..very racist
GOod one,Good one

kindly nominate me here

https://www.nairaland.com/1559453/nmat-award.......the-most-controversial-nairalander

cool
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Adamskuty(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by mrdrizzy(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Dis thing na mess up Poo mehn(apologies for the word),why am i jst seeing mods only being nominated.inshort mods arent suppose to be in any of the list ..jst the users..pls change it..shuu..btw am nt seeing anything in the tv and phone section,abi dat side no dey NL again..(ppl like ella.b and villageboi are there,nt to forget joeydozzy.wTH)

NB: pls vote normal users/commenters nt mods!!
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by sima(f): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2013
You will all nominate me! :|
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by amiskurie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'M WELL SEATED IN THE BACK ROW cry
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by aventura: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
de tribalised nairalander

cfc fan or nobody
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by spicyv1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
vanguard1:
No!!! Since they were moderators few months ago and within this year, they are eligible.

You said "were". Meaning you recognize that they, IN THE PAST occupied positions for the category of award you feel they are eligible for. Your recognition of that fact prooves the invalidity of their nominations.

It is like nominating an impeached president for an award for existing presidents.

They no linger occupy that office and their moniker/handle is extinct. Does it make sense to find them eligible for nominations?
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
spicy v:

You said "were". Meaning you recognize that they, IN THE PAST occupied positions for the category of award you feel they are eligible for. Your recognition of that fact prooves the invalidity of their nominations.

It is like nominating an impeached president for an award for existing presidents.

They no linger occupy that office and their moniker/handle is extinct. Does it make sense to find them eligible for nominations?
Thank you very much, let me have a tete a tete with the judges.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by spicyv1(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
vanguard1:
Thank you very much, let me have a tete a tete with the judges.
wink all the best.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by Davo93(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice initiative here Host Vanguard smiley

There are two things i would love to call your attention to;

1.) The way you opened different threads for different award categories may be a difficult nomination process for Nairalanders. I thought it should be a single thread for all nominations. Now that we have different threads, I will suggest you put the links to other award categories on every award thread. I don't know if you get what I am suggesting here? This will allow forum members to locate other nomination threads once they stumble on anyone.

2.) Also, like many Nairalanders have noted, the tag; Most Controversial Nairalander does not depict the intention of the award you are painting on that thread. Kindly consider this.

Regards.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by AbuMikey(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Truckpusher: Not after that chick busted your dumb a$$ grin tongue

Tell me more sir! shockedgrin

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Davo93: Nice initiative here Host Vanguard smiley

There are two things i would love to call your attention to;

1.) The way you opened different threads for different award categories may be a difficult nomination process for Nairalanders. I thought it should be a single thread for all nominations. Now that we have different threads, I will suggest you put the links to other award categories on every award thread. I don't know if you get what I am suggesting here? This will allow forum members to locate other nomination threads once they stumble on anyone.

2.) Also, like many Nairalanders have noted, the tag; Most Controversial Nairalander does not depict the intention of the award you are painting on that thread. Kindly consider this.

Regards.
Thank you sir, I have already changed the title of the controversial to heroic. For your other suggestions, we will see to it. Voting starts by 10am today, do well to vote.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2013
spicy v:

Ma, am sorry. We still maintain that they can still be voted for. However, since sexkillz have deactivated his account, If in any case he wins....he will be denied of the reward and the 1st runner up will be rewarded too. Ogugua88 will receive the reward since her monicker is still active. This is a 2013 award and anybody who had an active role as at 1st january 2013 should be eligible while he/she will be ineligible in the next edition.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2013
homesteady: So where are we to vote?
Voting starts today in the nomination threads, just write the name of your canditate......(I vote .......)
You can vote as much as you want.
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by spicyv1(f): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2013
vanguard1:
Ma, am sorry. We still maintain that they can still be voted for. However, since sexkillz have deactivated his account, If in any case he wins....he will be denied of the reward and the 1st runner up will be rewarded too. Ogugua88 will receive the reward since her monicker is still active. This is a 2013 award and anybody who had an active role as at 1st january 2013 should be eligible while he/she will be ineligible in the next edition.

Alridie then wink
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: First Nairaland Non-mod Organized Multiple Award!!! voting has started by vanguard1(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2013
Please, you all should note that voting ends today by 10am. If you are yet to vote, visit the relevant threads and vote for your candidate.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services. / How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.