Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him (27148 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) / His Brother Wants Him To Sleep With His Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello Nairalanders!

Here is one funny gist, i came across courtesy of a female undergraduate. Shows how confused most of our feminine counterparts can get sometimes and it's really irritating! Here it goes

"Admin please hide my ID & post this for me. Because of the strike i stays at my mum's shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near my
mum's shop and i use to pass through his shop each time i want to go get some goods.

This guy has been asking for my number for sometime now & i've been refusing him, later i collected his own & gave him a call that same day and
told him to stop calling me any day i pass & also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line.

He got upset with me, said that if not for the fact that he has not gotten a job that i won't have seen him there & promised that he will never
call me & that he wouldn't even save my number & banged the call on me & i sent him a text that same day telling him that he just insulted me by banging the call on me even when am the one that called him, & he didn't reply my message.

So since then, i do follow another way each time i want to pass through there line. But the problem now is that i have fallen for him.

Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so please how do i get his attention back?"

Piece of advice for her please because i myself i'm very much tempted to talk her down on such a shabby attitude... Seriously!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Simple: she should approach the guy boldly and ask for forgiveness concerning her earlier misbehaviour. They can become close friends again.

8 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Face ur studies, I dnt need u tell me ur age, u r still immature. Hogwash!

21 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
@tony ayo... You are right about their becoming friends but that's not what she's seeking from d guy. According 2 her, she has no boyfriend presently n she's seriously searching. So her pleading with the guy 4 forgiveness might not turn out well coz if it were 2 be me...na 2 chop her fruit anytime wey i want clean mouth waka pass coz any feelings i must have been nursing towards her will be destroyed by that attitude she displayed.
we men don't love easily so, when we love, we love hard, but... If we hate, chai! We hate like the devil

63 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
[size=15pt] 2day haf bin d ahpyess day of mii rife o! My post haf make frontpage... Ayam so ahpy.
I will rike 2 tank ORUWASEUN; d horonaly administration of NAILARAND.
I will also rike 2 tank my bloda from anoda malee; JAY BEE.
Also will rike 2 tank all d Nailaranders who haf bin cursing my innocent pesinarity arova evewy thlead n also those who will stil curse me 4 dis my comment whish i lite out of glatitude.
Finarry, my specia tanks 2 my malee n palee wey dash mii mai 1st eva blowsing china fone.
My GOD will bress u all abundantry. AMEN! [/size]

19 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2013

13 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Prymestrr(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Moxie4lyf: first, they despise you.Then you despise them as well, then they come chasing after you.
<Ladies> **smh**
So it seems bro!... Very much confused species even from birthcheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by longjohnsilver: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Forget the guy..cos shud you go and meet him again to tell him you have feelings for him...you don turn bootycall be dat unless you don't mind becoming one tho

Wait sef what makes me think he doesn't want you for bootycall in d first place sef

8 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by EejaNla01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Well,our ladies should learn from this. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Olugbenger(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
mumu story undecided

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by 2sizzlin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
If I shoot person now angry

Offer to give him sth........ He will give you attention in return

Goat
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by extremelygolden: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Call him and apologize. Tell him you never meant to be rude to him.
Befriend him, then allow things fall into place naturally.

Best of luck, dear.

3 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by leggo: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
tell her to get a strong rope and
GO AND DIE...nonsense oniranu

2 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Doublejc(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls anyone with pin mouth charger?

9 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
too fu_ckn s.t.upid of the gal

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by funkyjms: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
martha: Hmm
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't understand did you guys phuck at some point? Why the sudden change of mind or did he win a lottery or something? Btw how do they "bang" calls?! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by yuzedo: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
SEUN DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!

22 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by momodub: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
angry
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by IamDebola: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Go and buy HB pencil and draw his attention back... Monkey!

8 Likes

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by adebayo201: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger: mumu story undecided
But u no be mumugunnu now!
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by adebayo201: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Well,our ladies should learn from this. undecided
How!

reading the story abi!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by snika: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Umu nwanyi!

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by donem: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
yuzedo: SEUN DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!
pm him ur password grin
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
First to comment . undecided
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
E-diot story. *spiits at thread* tuah
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Dhurmynick(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Are you sure that gal you're talking about isn't you

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Joe50(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
going back n beg him?... undecided
hmmm
odikwa riski lipsrsealed

but wait o...
him say he neva get jab... dats means he's a graduate dats y ur fallin 4 him cos @any tym he cud get wrk. and setle dwn wit u.

girls I fear una but I no dey run.

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Fecodear(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Hello Nairalanders!

Here is one funny gist, i came across courtesy of a female undergraduate. Shows how confused most of our feminine counterparts can get sometimes and it's really irritating! Here it goes

"Admin please hide my ID & post this for me. Because of the strike i stays at my mum's shop & i meet a guy (graduate) he stays near my
mum's shop and i use to pass through his shop each time i want to go get some goods.

This guy has been asking for my number for sometime now & i've been refusing him, later i collected his own & gave him a call that same day and
told him to stop calling me any day i pass & also asked him if there is any other road i should follow apart from there line.

He got upset with me, said that if not for the fact that he has not gotten a job that i won't have seen him there & promised that he will never
call me & that he wouldn't even save my number & banged the call on me & i sent him a text that same day telling him that he just insulted me by banging the call on me even when am the one that called him, & he didn't reply my message.

So since then, i do follow another way each time i want to pass through there line. But the problem now is that i have fallen for him.

Note: i don't have a boyfriend, so please how do i get his attention back?"

Piece of advice for her please because i myself i'm very much tempted to talk her down on such a shabby attitude... Seriously!
Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Fkforyou(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
This girl funny..o,before,you were mean to him for no reason,now all of a sudden you don fall inlove with him without him trying to woo you,seriously this lady is confused...or mayb you are feeling guilty about your actions.

1 Like

Re: She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him by Kaxmytex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.