Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Help Me Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me Out (808 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out by ibrak90(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hi Bro,

I have a friend in the UK and he want me to visit him overther in the UK,and he as also promise that is going to add all document needed for him to send such as, bank statements, pay slips, evidence of other savings or financial commitments, details of available accommodation.

Want to know now is that do i need to add any other document with

Your quick assistance well be thankful

My phone :08077241047
Email:iat99@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Out by demi2008(f): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2008
Evidence of employment/studies and current financial circumstances - e.g. bank statements/pay slips/income tax clearance certificate/evidence of business and property

If being sponsored, evidence of sponsor's current financial circumstances - e.g. bank statements, pay slips, evidence of other savings or financial commitments, details of available accommodation

If spouse/children are accompanying, marriage/birth certificates, family photographs, children's school records
Re: Help Me Out by vikiviko(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
[table][/table]Insert Quote
Evidence of employment/studies and current financial circumstances - e.g. bank statements/pay slips/income tax clearance certificate/evidence of business and property

If being sponsored, evidence of sponsor's current financial circumstances - e.g. bank statements, pay slips, evidence of other savings or financial commitments, details of available accommodation

If spouse/children are accompanying, marriage/birth certificates, family photographs, children's school records

Your personal documentation will be needed to support the application.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Calabar Carnival / Akwa Holidays? / Genuine Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.