Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T (611 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T by Iamoilprince(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
On my way back from church today, I saw an accident scene. I noticed that majority of the people there especially youths were busy taking pictures of the victims, only few people were there to rescue them. Its really alarming. Could this be the side effect of Social Network in nigeria? Cos am sure people re doing it to upload on facebook, use as dps n all.

Pls let's try and put an end to that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'm telling you! Its inhumane and wicked!
Please we should stop it. Help your fellow man.
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Taking Pictures Of Accident Victims And Focus On Helping T by melicent: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Its so bad and obvious, not to be able to help your fellow human being, all in the name of taking photos and uploading it on facebook.........too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 4 Kills Husband Over N100 In Ilorin / Decorations Of Xmass All Around The World / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.