Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,010 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72198 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
OK.

Without doubt importation from CHINA or US should not be knew to us any longer. Many people on this SECTION BUSINESS have been importing from China and using one means of shipping or the other.

Now the most popular shipping means we all know is CHRISVICMALL. While I have used them without problems I must confess that at a point in time I got fed up and began Looking for alternative means.

Note*

Recently I and a Friend was about importing large quantities of goods from a manufacturer on alibaba, I needed an alternative option to chrisvicmall. So as to reduce the cost of shipping. We searched and searched and found none. Few days later My friend Buzzed my line shouting YMODULUS!!!!!! we did it. I was like you did what? He said he found an alternative to chrisvicmall. I then said OK go on.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Company Name: Anthas Global.

Charges : $5/ kg
+
Custom Charge: NGN300/kg

Duration of shipping: 7days

Advantage of ANTHAS vs CHRISVICMALL

Charges : $5/kg + #300/kg(custom clearance) vs $13 + $10(service charge)

Exchange Rate: NGN160 (u pay dem after shipping to Nigeria). Vs NGN170.

Customer Care: Though this is the first time but its very good. Vs Fairly Good. ( Ifeanyi is a jerk )

Duration of Shipping: 7days Vs 3days

After Import Service: You can ask them to use any courier of your choice to transfer your goods outside Lagos. Vs. Ifeanyi uses his courier at an expensive over inflated Rate.

Speciality: Bulk Goods Like Generators + Small goods. Vs Bulk + Small Goods.

Website Operation: Poor (You actually do your transaction via phone call. My friend prefers this to website). Vs. Good( You do almost everything online.

Payment: You pay in their office after goods have been imported to Lagos. (if u stay outside Lagos you pay into their bank account). VS. you pay online.

Exchange Rate: They Charge at exact exchange Rate of #160 to $1. VS. they charge at #170 To $1.

POPULARITY: Among Mini importers its Poor but OK with large Importers. VS. very very good. the most popular on Nairaland.

Some flaws of this company.

1. you can't ask them to pay to a supplier for you, also they don't purchase for you. What they do is only to ship your product to Nigeria.
I have to confess chrisvicmall wins in this aspect.

MODE OF OPERATION

They don't use website like chrisvicmall. They do transaction via phone.
For example you tell your seller to write your Name. and Nigerian phone no on your goods and send to the company. After you confirm the goods are in their office you call and order for a move to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
My Experience: I have used chrisvicmall several times and use them once.

My Verdict: I will use them for goods above 3kg or goods in which am OK with the 7days delivery period.

Vs

I will use them occationally in lesser goods or goods I need in let's say 3days.

Note****
They also provide express service but I didn't bother to ask procedures.

Their Contact Details

China phn numbr:+8613725237061. Nigeria phn numbr: 08035895288. Ask 4 both adres, they wl send it to you.

Chrisvicmall Details. go to www.chrisvicmall.com/contact

Note** I have no beef with Chrisvicmall. I only have a beef with Ifeanyi ( That guy will kill chrisvicmall.). Elena is one of the best staff. INFACT if I will give Chris Vic mall an award it would be as a result of Elena Friendliness and quick response.

Thanks.

Their website. http://www.gbooza.com/anthas#axzz2nYwxa077

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Less I forget. They also have office in Aba and Onitsha. so all Eastern guys. Good luck

I am also researching and about finding out another company. I like Competition and dislike MonoPoly

One love.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by inforesource: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm! This phone thing turned my whole interest down. What if this Nigeria crazy gsm providers decided to become crazier at a point you needed to pass urgent information.
Ymodulus:
Less I forget. They also have office in Aba and Onitsha. so all Eastern guys. Good luck

I am also researching and about finding out another company. I like Competition and dislike MonoPoly

One love.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
chrisvicmall still remain the best bet for you guys. There are alot of shipper that are cheaper than cvm but they all have their downside. Many of this cheaper shipper has a minimum kg for u to use their service,also they dont buy for you. Cvm give u the opportunity to pay in naira and without minimum kg order.
The only downside of cvm is communication and i think elena is making some efford to address it
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
If and only if this is for real ...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
this is ok but they definitely need a website for trust issues @ least so previous customers can leave feedbacks.

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 5:27am On Dec 18, 2013
It's truly an alternative but definitely need a website... You forgot to mention tracking of your goods which cvm offers... Does this Anthas offers it? Am going to try them one of these days...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by jonescyras(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Just won a bid on ebay! Now planning on shipping it!......do you accept payment upon receive?....pls enlightening me!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Q.E.beauty:
If and only if this is for real ...

I dont get u
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
osy baby: this is ok but they definitely need a website for trust issues @ least so previous customers can leave feedbacks.

True.

At least if not for anything but we are in 21century
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jeffy1206: It's truly an alternative but definitely need a website... You forgot to mention tracking of your goods which cvm offers... Does this Anthas offers it? Am going to try them one of these days...

You right though.

Website needed
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ymodulus:

I dont get u
its like the post have been waiting for......would definitely try them out
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shekers05: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus: My Experience: I have used chrisvicmall several times and use them once.

My Verdict: I will use them for goods above 3kg or goods in which am OK with the 7days delivery period.

Vs

I will use them occationally in lesser goods or goods I need in let's say 3days.

Note****
They also provide express service but I didn't bother to ask procedures.

Their Contact Details

China phn numbr:+8613725237061. Nigeria phn numbr: 08035895288. Ask 4 both adres, they wl send it to you.

Chrisvicmall Details. go to www.chrisvicmall.com/contact

Note** I have no beef with Chrisvicmall. I only have a beef with Ifeanyi ( That guy will kill chrisvicmall.). Elena is one of the best staff. INFACT if I will give Chris Vic mall an award it would be as a result of Elena Friendliness and quick response.

Thanks.

Their website. http://www.gbooza.com/anthas#axzz2nYwxa077
What elese do u av to say abt d ifeanyi?if u beef too much na slice dem go slice u take arrange pep*** s***,so explain ur self & stp d beef
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by NETMARKETER(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Candy_licious: Thx for the info. Ve u used this Anthas global before? If yes how long did it take u to receive ur goods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Candy_licious: Thx for the info. Ve u used this Anthas global before? If yes how long did it take u to receive ur goods

Yes I have. it took 9days.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by pricelessmr: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

One love.
You are the man... following you. I think it's about time to rekindle some of my developmental projects requiring sourcing tools from China with minimal risk. Thank you for sharing your findings .
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
pricelessmr:
You are the man... following you. I think it's about time to rekindle some of my developmental projects requiring sourcing tools from China with minimal risk. Thank you for sharing your findings .
Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by empron(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus: Company Name: Anthas Global.

Charges : $5/ kg
+
Custom Charge: NGN300/kg

Duration of shipping: 7days

Advantage of ANTHAS vs CHRISVICMALL

Charges : $5/kg + #300/kg(custom clearance) vs $13 + $10(service charge)

Exchange Rate: NGN160 (u pay dem after shipping to Nigeria). Vs NGN170.

Customer Care: Though this is the first time but its very good. Vs Fairly Good. ( Ifeanyi is a jerk )

Duration of Shipping: 7days Vs 3days

After Import Service: You can ask them to use any courier of your choice to transfer your goods outside Lagos. Vs. Ifeanyi uses his courier at an expensive over inflated Rate.

Speciality: Bulk Goods Like Generators + Small goods. Vs Bulk + Small Goods.

Website Operation: Poor (You actually do your transaction via phone call. My friend prefers this to website). Vs. Good( You do almost everything online.

Payment: You pay in their office after goods have been imported to Lagos. (if u stay outside Lagos you pay into their bank account). VS. you pay online.

Exchange Rate: They Charge at exact exchange Rate of #160 to $1. VS. they charge at #170 To $1.

POPULARITY: Among Mini importers its Poor but OK with large Importers. VS. very very good. the most popular on Nairaland.

Some flaws of this company.

1. you can't ask them to pay to a supplier for you, also they don't purchase for you. What they do is only to ship your product to Nigeria.
I have to confess chrisvicmall wins in this aspect.

MODE OF OPERATION

They don't use website like chrisvicmall. They do transaction via phone.
For example you tell your seller to write your Name. and Nigerian phone no on your goods and send to the company. After you confirm the goods are in their office you call and order for a move to Nigeria.

I must confess you guyz are doing great job here on nairaland,I have never use CVM because of their feedback reviews on nairaland
I make use of DHL(very expensive),china post and EMS.I will try this ANTHAS because of their office in Aba.Thanks all.I enjoy mini Importation
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Following.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
mayorall: Following.

My oga am Honoured
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kashif(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Subscribing....
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
With the interest of others let me explain my personal
experience. I shipped 100 reams of A4 80gm White Paper
from China @ $1.6/ream. Now I needed a cheap shipping
coy so that I wud make large profit from the sales.
Note *
1 ream of paper is #650 - #700 in Nigeria but I was
interested in selling mine #500 - #550. So I decided to
use Anthas Global. it was smooth. I picked up my items
and its finished.
This reminds me for those looking for what to sell. In and
around schools. Have you thought of selling A4 paper in
ream ?
See.
***Problem***
In the university their is high demand for paper by
photocopying stand, architecture students, engineering
students and people in general.
*****Solution****
Why not provide this papers to them. You are rest assured
you will sell because paper is a must buy in the university
environment.
******Money revenue ****
A paper Ream =500sheets cost #650-700
Now when u buy from ALIBABA.COM from a manufacturer
it will cost lower depending on your bargaining power.
Thanks to OGA MAYORALL I owe this to him he taught me
how to draft proposals.
Now I chatted with 14sellers only one agreed to my offer. I
then paid her the money and got my papers transfered to
Nigeria at $1.6/ream. And I resold 78pcs at a day to
photocoping stands and made my money back

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
***Note*****
Please always check the specification of papers. Some papers are less than 90% pulp pls don't buy them they will spoil the photocopying machine.

**Also your paper should be at least 95% white.

*** Most suppliers on alibaba will not agree to ship 100pcs they will tell you 500reams or even 1container. Please tell them say na sample u wan do after u do sample to ascertain the quality u go then come back.

**Good Luck***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
****AnThas Global ships Via sea. so if u want bigger profit u can use their sea freight.

You can even ship car via them. If I get spare part dealer and I get money o boy. Na to dey repackage my spare parts from China ooo

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Candy_licious: Thx for sharing. How much did u pay per kg with Anthas global. I am really interested. Which of Anthas global address did u give d supplier to ship d goods?

Was there any additional charges? Apart from d 300naira custom charge

I couldn't unearth my own email where I saved the address but I got this. Please just get call them to confirm which address. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
That was when my friend test runner them. We did it with a low end tablet of $60.

I am looking through my messages to get the other message of shippment. When I get it I should post it here.

Gosh I have to tidy this mail box up.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
angry
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Candy_licious: Thx for d prompt reply boss. please. U were charged 160 for $1 abi. And $5 per kg plus additional 300naira per kg for custom? I'm I correct

Yes. U r very correct.

But the #300 is for clearing not custom they will handle the custom themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.