Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! (4271 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Aregbesola: APC Demands Judge’s Resignation Over Impeachment Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by seanet02: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
naija2dabone:

oriogbe

chei! i don strike a cord grin
Akuro omo yakuba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by naija2dabone(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Oponu meta, how your nairaland assignment today. ?

And you wey they carry other people assignment for head, how market?
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Rad1cal: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
APC do phim, na cell straight .
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by bamosagie(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
chiefinalowo:

Woe betides anyone that will abuse seanet02. All Oodua children are with you on this. Tinubu ki ise egbe baba won. Awon omo iran kiran. If anybody abuses a Yoruba man or woman here I will curse your entire ethnic group.

The same way Oodua children were with M.K.O Abiola during june 12 saga. its very unfortunate that your people are courageous only with words either written or spoken, when push come to shove you see how yellow they are.
The only reason Liar Mohamed is calling for impeachment is the fear that the five cross carpeting governors may loose their seats making them a liability and not an asset to APC. Liar Mohamed should be patient and allow the judiciary do their work.
Amaechi have been through that road before and he can attest to the efficiency of the judiciary or has he told the Liar called Mohamed how he really got the judgement against his cousin Celestine Omehia.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
kettykin: Outside legal spheres, the word "traitor" may also be used to describe a person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, team, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. Often, such accusations are controversial and disputed, as the person may not identify with the group of which they are a member, or may otherwise disagree with the group members making the charge. See, for example, race traitor, often used by White supremacists and of people in inter-racial relationships (cf. miscegenation).
This is from Wikipedia
if obasanjo , APC , Lai Mohammed,tinubu subverts the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria by inciting the National Assembly to move against the elected government outside reasons specified in the constitution and without the president committing any impeachable offence, then that is high treason and the penalty for high treason is death

Don't bother with the explanations, these people are not teachable. It doesn't matter if they don't get the definition of treason - it's a universal term and the people who matter know what it Is.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Rad1cal: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Raggedy_Ann:

Don't bother with the explanations, these people are not teachable. It doesn't matter if they don't get the definition of treason - it's a universal term and the people who matter know what it Is.

Your head dey there. cool
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by agbameta: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
naija2dabone:

And you wey they carry other people assignment for head, how market?

Do what I do, ignore that attention manloving fhaggot. He's a piece worthless of shi!t.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Rad1cal: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta:

Do what I do, ignore that attention manloving fhaggot. He is a piece worthless of shi!t

na confam fhaggot dey identify another cheesy. fashola and tinubu no dey peel my rectum like you . grin.

Please mind the bomb in bold. shocked
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by donphilopus: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
atlwireles: You yorubas on NL are really silly. A person called tinubu a corrupt clown, the OP is having an out of body experience. Yet, he has spent his time on NL calling Jonah every name but the son of God.. angry angry
Tomorrow, you'll come here and type with your odoriferous fingers, claiming to be a Deltan. Hocus pocus!
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by agbameta: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is what they call reversal of fortune. The party is over for PDP and Jonathan, the hunter is now the hunted....lmao
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Rad1cal: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta: No wonder you counldnt ignore him, I guess it was fhaggot meet fhagott encounter. By mad, abeg carry on with your fhagott friend with your fghagott smilies..

What's NL turning into with these fhagott clowns running around all over he place.

He just accepted he is a fhaggot. shocked . You will be jailed for 14 years you m.oronic ding bat.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Rad1cal: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
agbameta: This is what they call reversal of fortune. The party is over for PDP and Jonathan, the hunter is now the hunted....lmao

Why did you edit your original post oponu meta.

it was too late because i captured it already. cheesy

My president can never been impeached. Any m.oron who incites the populace will be spending quality time in the dungeon.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by agbameta: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'd really love to see the part of the constitution the aso rock bingo and his dullard oga checked before coming up with this ignorant and illiterate assault on Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by naija2dabone(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2013
agbameta: I'd really love to see the part of the constitution the aso rock bingo and his dullard oga checked before coming up with this ignorant and illiterate assault on Nigerians..

How some people take dey reason sef?

So APC=Nigerians?

Ever heard of the word 'inciting', 'subertion', 'public disorder' 'traitor' or 'undermining a legitimate government'?

I know that in your silly mind the only thing that is treason is a military coup.

Half education is really dangerous!
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by jmaine: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

So APC=Nigerians?

Ever heard of the word 'inciting', 'subertion', 'public disorder' 'traitor' or 'undermining a legitimate government'?

I know that in your silly mind the only thing that is treason is a military coup.

Lolz . . . You just nailed the indelible dummy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by Jman06(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Op,before i start reading your trash,let me first state categorically that you are n imbeciile. If you had even an iota of brain you would not be calling your president an ediot in a public forum like this. No wonder you are so poor! Your lack of manners is the reason why you can never match Jonathan's achievement in your entire miserable life. I had thought i would never engage in verbal attack on anybody in this forum again but your annoying thread has left me with no option than to say that you are a castrated son of a biatch. Nama!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by jmaine: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Jman06: Op,before i start reading your trash,let me first state categorically that you are n imbeciile. If you had even an iota of brain you would not be calling your president an ediot in a public forum like this. No wonder you are so poor! Your lack of manners is the reason why you can never match Jonathan's achievement in your entire miserable life. I had thought i would never engage in verbal attack on anybody in this forum again but your annoying thread has left me with no option than to say that you are a castrated son of a biatch. Nama!

Abeg take it easy the rabid slave of the clown called Tinubu grin. We understand his plight.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by agbameta: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2013
naija2dabone:

So APC=Nigerians?

S, what part of the APC's comment = all the redundant rubbish your are boring me with?

You mind showing us the part of APC's comment that transgressed the Nigerian's constitution and punishable under the law?

Till you do that, keep all the silly and meaningless ignorant rubbish to yourself...
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by gondie: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Stop shouting like a newly coronated madman; blabbing and attacking everyone you see around.
If you have what it takes go ahead and initiate the impeachment process ; idjiot.

seanet02: Nigerian are not foolish like the animals in the zoo.
Jonathan stop talking like a deranged goat
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by kettykin: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2013
djfaithy: . Then your president should be ready to die like samuel doe....shikena
I missed this joke, before the president to become a Samuel Doe means Nigeria would be in the thick of a civil war, with different tribes and zone led by war Lords and the United nation, or ecomog steps in trying to sue for peace and one of the favored war lords arrests the other with connivance of the peace keeping force but for the avoidance of doubt another civil war would be fought on different premise with out the usual gang up of European powers and Soviet union against France, the next civil war might not last up to 1 year and the result will be clear, I am only praying and begging God for A P C/ obasnjo to over step their boundaries and commit high treason either by planning coup or subversion of the constitution, this battle is beyond Jonathan if you must know.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by delvinmaya(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2013
@kettykin, i see its easy for you to run your mouth abi? Afterall, your forebears have been war mongers, and you are blood thirsty. Oya go ahead now, start the civil war that wont last a year. Calling for the impeachment of the president is not a treasonable act. For the op citing "inciting the public, underming a legitimate govt", you seem to not be even half educated, rather you seem to be, barely educated. I do not see how its treason calling for the impeachment of a president through the legitimate means. Abati and co should have kept quiet on this issue instead of trying to play the useless card of treason they played. If people could cajole and fight that he be named acting president (an illegal term, or post) then what stops them from calling for his removal through legitimate means? Its called double standards, and only dishonest fellows engage in it.
Re: Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!! by pigin: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2013
#APC IS A CONFUSED PARTY FULL
OF TERRORISTS AND CRIMINALs!!
Buhari does not believe in
anybody, hence, he will drag
Nigeria backward. Remember his
first coming, it was Idiagbo that
rule Nigeria not Buhari. Buhari
was just a figure head then.
##11 things we should know
about the APC:
1. APC wants all poor widows
trying to eke out a living "to go
and die!"
2.APC wants us to be soaked in
the "blood of the dog and the
baboon"
3. APC wants State of Emergency
removed and a free reign for
terrorists in Nigeria.
4. APC wants to make Nigeria
ungovernable if and when they
do not win elections.
5. APC detests, even hates the
thought of having a National
Conference.
6.APC says the PDP are evil,
thieves, looters then turns round
and shamefully but gleefully woos
and receives 5 of their Governors
into
their fold.
7. APC's south west governors
construct roads at N1B per
kilometer, the most expensive
anywhere in the world.
8.APC's believes in erecting toll
gates on roads built with tax
payers
monies, whilst turning round to
"buy-back" contracts for those
roads from contractors
who have neither completed said
contracts and who have serially
breached
agreements for same.
9. APC prefers to reclassify
schools in order
to systematically islamize them
and where Principals of such
schools
complain, they are dealt with by
"unknown" islamists.
10. APC prefers to have children
receive lectures whilst sitting on
window panes, whilst shouting
the mantra "eko oni baje".
11. APC believes a citizen can
and should be deported in his
country to a bridge head at 2a.m
in the morning.
Maybe we should stick to our PDP
headache than take a banned
substance that falsely claims to
have a NAFDAC number. in the exact word of Tukur Gej is our candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC / Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.