Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,145 members, 7,780,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 AM

Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo (7836 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by EngrH: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Over 100 Biafrans in attendance during
the meeting in Malaysia. Mehn!
Boys no longer have reasons to
smile, but why must we smile? To
those here is MALAYSIA who
complain of not having passports
or money; you ought to be here
at Sky Villa, Sadang to understand
that we are determined to
rubbish that abomination called
Nigeria the way it has rubbished
the chosen people of God. God is
with us and we fear NO ONE!
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by longshanks23: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2013
shigo slim: If biafran go Nigeria 'll continue to exist nothing we happen. Forget maybe Nigeria disintegrate the south-west we be with the south-south and north. The igbo think they can conquered the oil region they should forget it.

Igbo are too triabalism and not tolerance in religion. If they go u 'll still find in other region, what is the excess of your biafran when you can stay there and developed it.

Igbo you ppl better change your attitude n contribute to development of this country.

Primary school kids would not write in primitive grammar like you did...smh

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by EngrH: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Biafra is like an everlasting ocean
that heals the world...but it also
swallows those who swim at
cross-direction s to its flow of
energy. It's time for the
completion of the doom
pronounced against the
abomination called nigeria.
CATCH UP!!! HERE IS THE RADIO
BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF 14
DEC. 2013
Hausa/Fulani Yoruba start
drilling and stealing oil from
Enugu State as another crude oil
reserve is found in Biafraland.
Yet Enugu sons and daughters
like other oil producing parts of
Biafraland are not beneficiaries
of these natural resources in
their own land.
In this episode: 1) Obasanjo
connive with Arewa Consultative
Forum to prepare the minds of
the inhabitants of the zoo for
the possible assassination and
overthrow of Jonathan's
presidency. 2) Executive Council
of the Indigenous People of
Biafra meet and issue a
communique. 3) Grandmother
sell her granddaughter for less
than 250,000 Naira to child
traffickers all in a bid to feed.
Including calls from listeners
from all over the world. Join us
as we seek the complete
destruction of the irredeemably
corrupt Zoological Republic of
Nigeria which has brought
death and untold misery to
millions of Africans.
Volunteer today and support us
in this noble quest. Click on the
link below to listen www.radiobiafra.co

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by EngrH: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Translate words to Igbo via
www.google.tran slate.com
Translate any word in igbo
language...
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by EngrH: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2013
DANGER ALERT!!! South East,
South South Must Unite to Save
the life of Jonathan or Nigeria
will KILL him and EVERY Biafran
living in the North!!!!
Tonight's broadcast **SAVE THE
LIFE OF GEJ** starts 6pm Biafra
Time!
RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST!!!
Call in after the news headlines
with your questions and to join
the team of Biafrans working on
Biafra restoration by calling
+447831308376 and also via the
skype line on radiobiafra.
Go to your app store and
download the bespoke app, or
listen via www.radiobiafra .co or
www.biafratelev ision.co or
www.indigenousp
eopleofbiafra.o rg
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Lilimax(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Ngwakwe: Agadi n'agwo ofe

grin grin
More like Agadi ekwe nka undecided

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by fabidamilola(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2013
@ dan kenziel who told u d three Yoruba state re not developed,d IBO states re not developed Dan Dis Yoruba state.am sure u av not been to illorin or Rather kwara state, wen last did u see d train work in ur so called IBO state.I served in Abia state,sop am opportuned to know aw d IBO state re ,nurrin re in dose state,dey re so underdeveloped,except for akwa ibom if not for d oil coy,phpH fins re expensive,same wiv calabar.Buh in d Yoruba state fins re cheaper,fine we still have villages Buh why FINs re moving on well there. d ibos should beg their governors to improve their state.n mind u if biafrans want to leave naija,I bet u naija will suffer.
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2013
shigo slim: If biafran go Nigeria 'll continue to exist nothing we happen. Forget maybe Nigeria disintegrate the south-west we be with the south-south and north. The igbo think they can conquered the oil region they should forget it.

Igbo are too triabalism and not tolerance in religion. If they go u 'll still find in other region, what is the excess of your biafran when you can stay there and developed it.

Igbo you ppl better change your attitude n contribute to development of this country.

Yet, we are all over Nigeria working hard and developing where ever we found ourselves!

Yet we are the ones burying our dead continuously in the name of tribal/religious conflict in Nigeria.
Every day our dead brutally murdered are brought back to us especially from Northern Nigeria!

Shame on you!
Shame on Nigeria!
Shame on the colonial masters!
Shame on Mr. Luggard!
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Alexbond(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2013
i only c biafra as another name to call d south east region of nigeria n any region can hold any meeting anywhere he likes.And moreover the outcome of d meeting was not disclosed,maybe d meeting is to discuss d way forward for d region n not wat we thought it used to be.
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Alexbond: i only c biafra as another name to call d south east region of nigeria n any region can hold any meeting anywhere he likes.And moreover the out come of d meeting is not disclosed,maybe d meeting is to discuss d way forward for d region n not wat we think it used to be.

I can assure you that a movement is on as at now.
the meetings are not for "South East" but for Biafra!

It is not only in Russia or Malaysia, it is going on all over the world!
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Malawian(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pain:

Can someone help me translate this gibberish to english? Thanks.

ask illungunboy, he understood it grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by docsholz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wish d biafrans good luck, I'm also sick of Nigeria
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin
More like Agadi ekwe nka undecided

You claimed to be a lady from you profile...give that a respect.
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Malawian:

ask illungunboy, he understood it grin grin grin grin

You are not better than the guy....
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

You claimed to be a lady from you profile...give that a respect.
Yes I am a lady so...?
I've not insulted anybody rather you're the one that did sad
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by checkfidel: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Do you know any Ibo doing professional exploit in Malaysia?

Let call a spade a spade!

They are mostly into crime down there

It is a pity that your hatred for the Igbos has realy overmastered you.
Your emotion when it comes to them has been hijacked by hatred. You need to free yourself from this self imposed bondage.
If white can be brown because it is coming from the east, then you need to free yoursef from the LUNGUN and feel what it means to be free indeed.
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Ngwakwe: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
He doesn't hate Igbos in real life, just an online things.

checkfidel:

Your emotion when it comes to them has been hijacked by hatred. You need to free yourself from this self imposed bondage.
If white can be brown because it is coming from the east, then you need to free yoursef from the LUNGUN and feel what it means to be free indeed.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by BaddieKay(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]you say igbos are tribalistic nd nt tolerant 2 oda religion?yet we are in different parts of d country either schooling or working der and u say we are tribalistic...how many tyms hv u heard dah Muslims whr killed or mosques burnt dwn here?we igbos are jx peace loving and smart ppl who hv bn living like slaves in dis country 4 too long,and nw we are seeking 4 a way out so we cn be independent nd bare our own pwblms.so much I wanna say bt I hv 2 stop here bt we all shud stop DS insults abt yorubas hating igbos and igbos hating Hausa,ts nt true...igbos love hausa daz. Why even wid all d killings most of em still wodnt return home,nd hausa/fulani re still dwn here*all dis yoruba and igbo beefing on nl has 2 stop..we're still ONE NIGERIA till 2015 or beyond sef##Peace y'all#much luv
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Malawian(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
checkfidel:

illungunboy dosent actually hate igbos. just that he has taken his own side of the banter going on here.

i might be wrong though
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by checkfidel: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Malawian:

illungunboy dosent actually hate igbos. just that he has taken his own side of the banter going on here.

i might be wrong though

I only hope so, its only that his bigotry disposition in other fora agaisnt them preceeds him.
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Biafrans at the wailing wall in Israel

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by obitwo: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hope they bring sand to fill the eroded land

I'm sure their fellow countrymen are waiting to fleece the returnees

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by vicenteze: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: it will interest you to know that we have similar groups in over 50 fifty countries of the world all reporting to radio biafra london.
true talk my broda..I liston to radio biafra london

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Biafrans in Israel dedicating the Biafran flag at the wailing wall

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Indeed there are Biafrans all over
Germany. From Frankfurt to
Munich, from Cologne to Bremen,
from Bremen to Hamburg, from
Hamburg to Düsseldorf, from
Düsseldorf to Stuttgart there
were abundance of genuine
Biafrans that vowed that the
restoration of Biafra must be
supported with men and
material. The leadership in
Germany did the worldwide
family of Biafrans proud. I can
say that Biafrans in Germany are
part of us and we love them with
all our heart. The creator Chukwu
Abhiama is our God!
Re: Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Our able Director with Biafrans in Königsallee Düsseldorf, Germany

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Going Back On Election Boycott — IPOB / Supplementary Elections: IGP Deploys 5 DIGs, 3 AIGs, 15 CPs / El-rufai's Son Seats On Table While Talking To A Kaduna Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.