Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? (584 Views)

16 People With Real Super Powers / Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Super Powers: Which One And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? by Skynet247(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
I was asking some of my friends... ME: If you where to have the kinda powers of like spiderman,superman,bat man e.t.c..what will u do..? MY FREIND: ...am goin CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA STRAIGHT... No dulling- and 85% thinks that too.... But the white people will want to help the world... Naija mentality no think reach that area... You ask an average nigerian, if God gave you "JUMPER" kinda power... Where are you going? You go hear... CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA... OR WORLD BANK..Hahaha, but why this mentality guys...?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? by Deiok(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Now OP i am directing thesame question to you. If you were given any supernatural power, what will you do with it
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? by Deiok(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
As for me, if i were given such powers, those corrupt political office holders will regret being a Nigerian. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? by KELVINXY: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
I Wil do d same thing most of our so called men of God do: undecided
Dats help people but @ d same time enrich my pocket.grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Super Powers To Stealing Than Helping Humanity...? by Nostradamus: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
I will find my way to aso rock

(1) (Reply)

The Best Christmas Gift / Help Promote This Dream / Obafemi Awolowo University Announce 2014 Post Utme Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.