Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland (8686 Views)

Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Whats Ur Best Moment In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by packman: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
actually 4 my worst moment on nairaland was when i was banned by sexkillz for using the statement HOW DOES IIT AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI and when i posted a topic first with enough source and another member just posted same topic and his own made d front page and mine didn't it very painful
i think my best moment so far on nairaland was the first day i made NL FRONT PAGE GOSH I CELBRATED THAT DAY WITH CAKE grin grin grin

what about your peeps your worst and best moments in NL

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by weazley(m): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by kayboy4y(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment was the day I met a Fellow nairalander and worst moment was when replied my comment wt an insult without a reason......
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Prowizy2(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2013
my worst moment is d day I was d 1st 2 comment & I called GEJ a retarden, mehn everybody was quotin me wit yabin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by elvis10ten(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2013
weazley: .
lolwkmdied, you don book ftc space ?
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by weazley(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2013
elvis10ten: lolwkmdied, you don book ftc space ?
Yes oh very neccessary,
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by donphilopus: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by baddo11(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by udilson: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wen mukinatu gave banned me for 100years for saying i love her nd best moment nw dnt am saying it.......mukinatu dey ban worst dan fifa/uefa/fa/lfpt oll ov dem combined
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
You don't need to know. tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
BEST -
1.Yesterday ; Receiving Much Love From My Friends Here On My Birthday And Also Having Two Of My Topics On NL Frontpage

2. Anytime People Yab Me On My Silly Threads, It Makes Me Leap For Joy. I Just Love It grin

WORST - None yet

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by donphilopus: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Prowizy2: my worst moment is d day I was d 1st 2 comment & I called GEJ a retarden, mehn everybody was quotin me wit yabin
Lmao! Guy if U no get mind, no try dat 1 again ooo!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by snika: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by mazizitonene(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
best: when I got more than a 100 likes on a comment and I wasn't rily expecting that....
and when i got my bff (a she) wink

+ when seun banned me personally grin...my first ban for that matter....wrongfully tho tongue -worst
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
When I got over 200likes for one post (that week alone, I got close to 1000likes on diff posts) and also the 1st time I made FP (yrs back), when it still had value, not now (when its valueless)

Worst ; I made an omission in my post and the guy I yabbed used it.
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by slap1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Worst moment: the death of Bawomolo.

4 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by martyns303(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
My worst moment was when I created a thread "Nairaland girls are ugly" Nairaland babes almost finished me, ogugua n some chicks heaven knows where they came from. My best moments are too many, but generally are when I make a poster feel so stupid him/her wish they never made that post, like am doing right now to some guy who opened a thread about AY.

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
My worst moment! Emmm - I have 2! I opened a thread the same time(hour and minutes) with flirtykaren in celeb section! But mine was some seconds faster! I knew because my topic came first before hers in the new topics section! But they closed my topic and hers went to frontpage cry cry cry
2) When Mukina2 banned me for saying end time grin grin
My happiest moment!
Emm anytime I'm having a quarrel with tpia@ grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Tolexander: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
I've got none!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by samuelkaykay(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment was when i convinced Nairalanders that PDP is better than APC and my worst moment was when i criticised Buhari,e-bokoharam members nearly bombed my Nokia3310.

7 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by drdams: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seun sef dey view topic! Hheheh, good then : My worst moment was the day I realized the owner of this forum is an Atheist and

Best Moment is always renewed whenever I check-in any front page thread only to see some 'odes' shouting 'FIRST/SECOND... to comment' or 'END TIME THINGS' in a SENSELESS but very humorous style.

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Let me think abourrit
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by seedord247(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
80% of worst problems are caused by ogugua and her greencard boyfrnd sexkillz. The best moments comes from the literature section.

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Go_n_Die: Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!
When u no go let woman rest, now you don carry gonorrhea grin grin tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Viewing this topic: Seun ( m),

Oga a beg!!! I can't urinate oooo!!! everybody heeeeelllllppppp!!!! am still In the toilet! aaaahhhhhhh!!!
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by luvlyoracle(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Coldfeet(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Don't think I can classify any day here as worst! Cos no matter the bashing and e-fights I get here once I log out its outta my memory! But I have a best and memorable day! Its the thread opened by that dude can't remember his moniker now that gave us real time update on his wife's baby delivery! Mehn Nl has never gotten my attention as it did that day. So far its still my best.

8 Likes

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Revolva(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Best moment was the [b]Garri [/b]gang thread.....worst moment will always be banned for notin
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Go_n_Die: Please helllp!!!!! yeeiiii!!! I can't urinate!!!!! aaaahh!!! it's paining me all over!!!!
GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by LaRochelle(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
My best moment on Nairaland is whenever I read a very funny comment/post on Nairaland; and I laugh so hard that I can feel my ribs literally cracking. They are many but just want to make it sound "singularish".
Re: Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Best moment is when I read y'all crazy and funny comments that makes me grin grin grin and be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gmail Sign In – Www.gmail.com, Gmail Registration / Eveseh, Janet, Girl: What's Up? / Information Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.